» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Striking Up The Tally

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Striking Up The Tally - Page 3 Empty Re: Striking Up The Tally

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Those few extra seconds of hoisting the beauty up slightly left Karen open to further squeezing, which Karina soon opted to reward her with. The forced release couldn't come soon enough, as Karen found herself falling forward both from her own free will and due to lack of motion from her foes powerful smother. She'd lay upon Karina's huge assets a moment with cheek pressed against them, free from the smother but still lacking air. The raven haired beauty soon attempted to give the girl zero opportunity to slide her arms back around her skull to reapply it, by forcing herself to the girls side.

"Anyone ever tell you...you're a little fucking pest?" She'd mutter, trying with a little force to drag the girl via her leg and arm from the lockers, in an attempt to lay the beauty flat. She didn't have the greatest of amounts of force within her right now though; such was devoid after her face was made a temporary resident of Karina's great chest.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 am

After the collision with the locker door she knew she was in for it, the smother hold only stalled the large woman for a little while and that was not a good sign for Karina, who was slowly being dragged along the cold floor and away from the lockers for more open space. She didn't answer Karen since she was still reeling, turning her head slightly to the side while she thought about how to counter this brute before she might break something, still trying to figure out her assailant's true identity but it wasn't as important as being able to turn this around.

She shook her head lightly, trying to come to and find a way to fight again, not sure what Karen had planned but did not want to find out after all the punishment she had taken with the brute strength of the woman behind it. All Karina could figure out was that this woman was either send by someone or wanted some payback, both which were not going to sit well with her until she had defeated her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Now free from Karina, Karen simply stood, shrugging herself off. In Karina's defence, Karen should of brought a weapon to aid in her beat-down of the figure. Karen simply figured the Beast would be the woman of interest she had heard about so long ago, yet just like their first match, was left considerably disappointed. And after all, there were plenty more woman she still had to achieve revenge against. Ones of interest. And not so bipolar.

"Down on the floor and all forgotten..." Smirking at the woman, Karen brushed the sweat off from her cheeks, before making her exit. "Sums you up."

Another one for the tally.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3