by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cage Match: Naomi vs. Naoko

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cage Match: Naomi vs. Naoko Empty Cage Match: Naomi vs. Naoko

Post by veritech892 Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 am

Naomi Tsukada:

Naomi waited backstage for her match to begin. Well, waited wasn't exactly the right word, panicked, paced, vibrated and wracked her nerves with excitement was more accurate. This was her first big match in a ring, in front of a live audience, and she couldn't wait. It was her big break, her first real match up and the suspense of waiting for her big entrance was killing her, so when the sign to head on came down she made her way down to the ramp, bouncing with excitement with every single step.

As she emerged onto the ramp she felt like she had been blinded. Naomi had never seen lights this bright in her life and had to bring a hand up to her forehead for her to even make out the path down to the cage her match would take place in. For her, to hear her theme music blasting through the speakers and see the crowd gathered here to see the kawaii wrestle was a dream come true. Sure the crowd wasn't cheering like they would for a superstar, but they were still cheering, and that's all the provocation Naomi needed to happily scamper down the ramp, waving to what she assumed would be her fans with every step. "Hello! Hello!" She called, smiling and waving as she made her way down into cage.

Naomi proceeded to skip across the ring to her side, waving and blowing kisses to what she now thought was her loving audience, before turning to face the ramp as her theme music faded. She wondered who her opponent would be as she bounced on the balls of her feet. Oh, she hoped they were friendly, maybe they could be friends? Naomi smiled to herself as she thought of that, she liked making new friends.

Back to top Go down

Cage Match: Naomi vs. Naoko Empty Re: Cage Match: Naomi vs. Naoko

Post by Edmund Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:35 am

Spoiler:

Naoko was super pumped. Not only was she in yet another match, but she was in another caged match. She couldn't be happier, being able to have a match without having to worry about DQs or count outs. She heard her opponent's music play and she couldn't help but give a little smile, "I hope she isn't a heel..." he began thinking to herself when she was pulled back into reality by the sound of her own hyped music.

When her music came on, Naoko stood at the top of the ramp and dropped her fake tails and ears before she went sprinting down to the ring, giving out high fives to all the fans that stuck their arms out. The music did nothing to calm her down, but only built up momentum. She ran around the outside of the ring and continued to give out high fives before growing tired. She stopped running, but continued to give hugs and little quick pecks on the cheeks for the little ones before she climbed into the ring, showing off her rear before climbing in all the way. She went to her corner to get in a quick stretch, sticking her g-string clad rear out towards Naomi before she turned with a smile, offering a hand to her, "Hey there, I'm Naoko." she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:04 am

Naomi excitedly bounced on the balls of her feet as she watched Naoko move towards the ring. She was so cute, and she looked adorable with the fake ears and tails on, and the way she interacted with all her fans was just great! Naomi would have to remember that, high fives were awesome in general, so giving them out to your fans must make you awesome! That's how that worked, right?

As Naoko entered the ring and stretched, Naomi started doing the same in her corner, only pausing for a second to look at her opponent's rear for a moment as it was stuck out towards her. She blushed a little once she realized what she was doing, and purposefully turned her gaze somewhere else until Naoko turned to her and extended a hand. Naomi smiled and approached the other girl, taking her hand.

"Hi! I'm Naomi, I'm so excited to meet you! You seem so cool and you have so many fans, and I'm just really hoping we can have a nice, clean match ya know? It's my first time in a cage match, so this is kind of intimidating, but I'm gonna give it my best, because that's the best you can ever do, right?" She rambled, shaking Naoko's hand energetically as she smiled sweetly at her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 am

Naoko smiled softly and gave a little giggle, "Well, if this is your first time in a cage, well, you probably aren't gonna like it." she giggled again, "Though I'll do what I can to make it as pain free as I can, but I will have to cause you some pain in order to win. Yes, I'm sure afterwards we can be friends, not sure why we couldn't unless you humiliate me." she smiled and shook her hand before heading to her corner and waiting for the bell. Once the bell rang, she'd come back out and attempt to lock up with her to begin the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 am

Naomi smiled back, giggling nervously at Naoko's comment about the upcoming match. "O-oh, well thank you! But I'm not really planning on losing!" She exclaimed, flashing a confident, but still very much friendly smile. "Ah! I wouldn't humiliate you, well, just as long as you don't humiliate me. Okay?"

Naomi headed over to her corner after their conversation and waited impatiently for the bell, bouncing on the balls of her feet in the meantime. Once the match would officially begin, Naomi would move towards Naoko, aiming to lock up with her opponent and trying to gauge the other girl's strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:47 am

Naoko grinned and backed up to her corner, once the bell rang, she would move forward to accept her lock up. She would then push against the girl and attempt to push her against the ropes and whip her off. If successful, she would then attempt a clothesline before picking her up to set her up for a ddt.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:09 am

Naomi let out a squeak as she felt Naoko pushing her pack towards the ropes. The teal haired girl had underestimated her cute opponent's strength, and while she put up something of a fight, she soon found her back against the ropes.

Not that she got to stay there for long. Naoko soon whipped Naomi away, and the teal haired girl found herself running at full force at the ropes on the other side of the ring, turning just in time to not wind up tangled in them. That did leave her running straight at her blonde foe though, and straight into her clothesline.

Landing on her back, Naomi didn't get a chance to stay there as Naoko immediately picked her back up, trying to set her up for a DDT. Naomi was still filled with energy though, and tried to throw a punch straight at her opponent's stomach, and would attempt throw her forehead forwards at Naoko's for a headbutt, aiming to weaken her foe's hold and escape the DDT that her opponent was setting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 am

Naoko let out a low groan and doubled over slightly as her opponent landed a punch to her stomach and she let Naomi go, holding her stomach slightly and groaning a little more before suddenly she was on her back seeing stars. Naomi had managed to successfully headbutt her and now she was sprawled out on the mat. She stared up at the ceiling lights and chuckled softly, "Well played Naomi-san, but it's going to take a lot more than a punch and a headbutt to keep me down." she laughed softly and slowly rolled onto her hip, holding herself up with her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:28 am

Naomi almost cheered as she landed a punch on Naoko, but she managed to hold back. It felt good, being in a more serious match like this and actually managing to hit your opponent. That she had managed to land her headbutt would have had the teal haired girl clapping and bouncing on her feet, if she weren't currently busy massaging her forehead from the impact.

"Ah, I'd be disappointed if it didn't!" Naomi cheered, taking a step back and letting Naoko get back up, a beaming smile coming to her face. She bounced on her feet, waiting for her opponent to get back up to her feet. Sure, she should probably keep attacking if she wanted to win, but Naoko was so nice so far, and Naomi just couldn't bring herself to be at all mean to her, even if that meant letting her get back up uninterrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 am

Naoko slowly stood and smiled, "Well that's really nice of you, letting me get up instead of wrestling me back to the ground again." she giggled and slowly got up before lunging at her, attempting to hit her with a clothsline, if it were to connect, she would the sit down on her breasts and smile. She would then reach back and place her hands around her crotch area to help secure the pin and the ref would drop down to the mat to count the pin, "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next