Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 am

To her credit, Navi managed to send a counterattack with a forearm smash to Vritra's jaw, but it was weak that the giantess hardly flinched from the strike. Shaking her head after taking the attack, she looked into Navi's eyes, giving her a wide smirk intended to crush her spirit before she moved her free hand to her throat.

"Did you know what I did to your friend back then? Back when I slammed her down into her own car..." Vritra would let the realization sink in before she would begin the setup for her move. "I did this..." Using her impressive strength, the white-clad giantess would try to hoist Navi up by her neck before throwing her down as hard as she could with a ring-shaking chokeslam!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm

"Shit...", was all that Navi could mutter as Vritra didn't even flinch from her strike. All of the cockiness from a moment ago was gone as Vritra completely dominated the smaller blonde.

Grabbed by the throat, Navi attempted to fight back against the giantess, but sadly, to no avail, as her grip was too strong, and her voice burned in her ear...

...right before she lifted her much higher up, and slammed her into the mat by her throat, impacting her spine with a literal, ring shaking chokeslam, one that even the greenette in her team's corner felt!

Melody continued to watch in dismay. She recovered enough from the earlier beatdown, ready for her revenge on the giantess...she just needed Navi to tag her in...but as the beatdown progressed, Melody cared less and less about the match, and more about her friend's well being.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:40 am

The sight of Navi being slammed down with a chokeslam never failed to bring delight to Vritra as she would then bend down, picking up the downed blonde so that she could stand on her feet again. Holding her by her head again, she gave Navi a mocking grin, hoping to instill helplessness into her before she decided to deliver another blow again.

This time, Vritra decided to smash her burly forearm onto Navi's chest again, with a blow that was almost comparable to a sledgehammer. At the impact, the giantess would let go of Navi's head, hoping that by doing that, the blonde would be sent stumbling back before falling flat onto the canvas. She really wanted to deliver more pain and suffering on her smaller foe, savoring the pained look on her face as she did so.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Vritra could've pinned Navi right then and there...but opted to enjoy beating on the smaller woman for longer, to truly instill utter despair as she picked her up by her hair, looking into her eyes with a mocking green:

"Uugh...must be expensive having to buy a new mirror every time you smile into o----GAAAAAH!". Unafraid by giantess's display, Navi let out a taunt towards her foe, right as she launched a hard forearm into her chest!

Navi's chest and lungs both exploded with pain, the giantess leaving a large, visible red print of her forearm on Navi's breasts as the result of the attack. As Vritra released her, Navi would fall down on her knee, holding her hurt torso, as she hardly coughed from the impact...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:41 am

Vritra laughed when she saw Navi falling on her knees upon taking the hard forearm blow to her chest. Taking a few steps back, she would rear her right foot back, as if preparing to launch a kick right at the blonde's stomach. A kick might be a simple move to be performed, but if done by a giantess such as Vritra, the damage would be grievously devastating.

Without mercy, Vritra threw a soccer kick right into Navi's belly, as if trying to make her puke her gut out. She would make sure that the kick would end with Navi falling onto her back.

If that was successful, Vritra would loom over the fallen body of the blonde, giving her a mocking grin along the way. She wanted the despair to sink in, to let her know how hopeless she was in this situation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:54 am

If Navi's cough from Vritra's attack on her chest (and by extension, her lungs) was bad before, the giantess was about to make it a whole lot worse, as she quickly approached the blonde, and mercilessly launched a hard kick to her stomach!

"GAAAAAAGH! AAAAGH! GAAAAAH!"

Having the air completely escape her body was one thing, but the blonde felt like she was about to cough out her stomach. Coughing and gasping for air as she rolled into the mat, she saw Vritra's grin looming above her. She didn't want to feel despair over the current situation, she knew she could somehow turn things around:

"Somehow...but...how?", she would think to herself.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Perhaps it's about time for Vritra to finish this. Getting on her knees, she would press her hands on Navi's chest, going for a pinfall attempt where both the blonde's shoulders were pressed on the mat. The referee would come over next to them, going to count for the pin, slapping her palm on the mat.

"ONE!"

Orochi, who was at her corner, was smirking the whole time. She loved seeing both of these women being beaten by Vritra, proving it to them that they were mere weaklings who should acknowledge how weak they were against them.

As for Vritra, she was preoccupied with her pinfall attempt, not bothering to pay any attention to Navi's partner, Melody as she waited for the ref to count up to three. She was certain that victory was theirs at this rate.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 pm

With Vritra finally deciding to go for the kill, she lowered her hands to Navi's shoulders, harshly pressing on them to keep the blonde in place, with ref quickly rushing to apply the count.

The pin was already difficult to escape from force of the giantess's push and her weight, but also being incredibly exhausted from her earlier failed efforts to bring the woman down.

"TWWWO!!!"

As the second count came, despite Navi trashing about, trying to kick out, her shoulders were still firmly pressed to the mat. She couldn't escape from this...not without some help...

Which would arrive, less than a second later, as Melody already climbed to the top rope the moment the pin was applied.

With Vritra's large frame in her sight, Melody would jump, aiming her feet at the Giant blonde's sizable chest for a dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Vritra was so focused on bringing despair to Navi that she momentarily forgot that this was a tag-team match. When she saw Melody entering the ring, it was already too late for her to move away as she then took a dropkick right into her sizable chest. "Urgh!!" Due to her massive size, and the fact that the dropkick caught her off-guard, she couldn't maintain her balance right after taking the dropkick, and she ended up falling on her back. "Ergh!!

The ring shook as she crashed into the canvas. She grimaced, her chest aching from taking the dropkick. "Y-you little...!" She growled as she would try to push herself up, directing her glare at Melody for ruining her fun. Still, due to her size, it was rather difficult for her to get back on her feet quickly, a fact that both Navi and Melody could easily capitalize on.

"Get up, you oaf!!" Orochi yelled from the corner, stomping her feet on the canvas as she held on the top ropes. She saw that her partner was slow in her effort to get up, and this would make things difficult for them as Navi might be able to recover before she could get back on her feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:48 pm

The kick finding it's mark, Navi sighed in relief as her friend managed to save her, the giantess being toppled over once more as the greenette quickly made her way to her feet.

"Thanks,", Navi quickly said, accepting Melody's outstretch hand as the greenette would pull the blonde up to her feet, both of them looking at Vritra while Orochi yelled in anger.

Despite ref asking Melody to make her way to her corner, the greenette knew she could pull off on double team move with her friend before going back, the two friend's nodding at each other, confirming that they knew what one another was thinking.

Navi would grab Vritra by her hair, forcing the blonde giant to sit up, before making her way to the ropes...Melody doing the same, albeit walking opposite to where the blonde was.

From there, both girls would run towards the giantess, planning to slam the side of their feet into Vritra's chest (for Melody) and back (for Navi)!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next