Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Vritra's progress was too slow for her liking, and before she could even get herself sitting up, Navi, who managed to recover before her, went to grab her by her hair, forcing her to sit up. "Rgh..." the giantess groaned, scowling fiercely at the blonde who had the gall of doing this, right after having her partner doing a cheap-shot at her.

And then, both Navi and Melody went towards the ropes, each of them going to the opposite sides before rushing back to Vritra, slamming the sides of their feet right at her chest and back at the same time. "HUUGGHUHH!!" And despite how powerfully-built she was, this particular attack sure left quite a significant damage on the white-clad giantess.

Right after that, Vritra slumped on the mat, cradling her aching chest, groaning in pain. Her painted face was showing a mixture of anger and bewilderment, not believing that her opponents just managed to deal quite a damage on her.

Meanwhile, Orochi was shouting at her partner, urging her to get up. "You better get up now, you fool!!" Orochi yelled, still stomping her feet on the apron, expressing her frustration over this whole situation. At the same time, Oboro was outside the ring, silently watching the match while folding her arms under her chest, scrutinizing the whole situation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 pm

"Alright, Melody, back to your corner", the ref would tell the greenette off. She knew if she didn't go to the corner, ref would get really mad, perhaps even start counting for the DQ. Heeding the zebra striped shirted woman's call, she nodded at Navi, before going back to their team's corner.

Navi, meanwhile, would look down on the giantess, and glance at Orochi opposite Melody's corner, smirking at the woman. She wanted her up? She'll get her wish...but not for too long.

Grabbing Vritra by her hair, she tried to pull the blonde giantess upwards, trying to force her to her feet, and stand there, dazed...

...before she would take for a momentum boost at the ropes, lowering her torso upon her rebound, trying to ram her shoulder into the blonde's gut for a Spear!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:37 pm

It was getting more ridiculous by each passing second. Vritra was pulled up by Navi by her hair, and she groaned in pain as she continued shooting a nasty glare at the blonde. When she was finally up on her feet, Vritra was feeling a little winded, wobbling on her feet, which allowed Navi to take her chance to give herself a boost from the ropes.

And then, Navi returned back to Vritra upon rebounding from the ropes, launching herself towards the giantess before ramming her shoulder into her belly with a spear!

"GUHOO!!!" Vritra sputtered as Navi landed a spear on her. She ended up falling onto her back, gasping for air after having her lungs emptied by the vicious spear from her opponent. Despite their difference in sizes, the spear was effective enough to take the white-clad giantess down! "Uuurghh..." she groaned out, left in a vulnerable state which Navi could capitalize on.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Vritra was down, the pass was clear, and Navi desperately needed to tag.

Practically leaping towards her partner, Navi clapped on Melody's hand in full view of the ref, and Melody was now the legal competitor for her team, as Navi slipped under the ropes...

However, she wouldn't climb through the ropes. She would swiftly climb on to the top rope. Sitting down, she would aim carefully on the downed giantess...

...before jumping off, rotating forward in midair, attempting to nail the Giantess with a Swanton Bomb!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:03 am

Still on the canvas, Vritra was still trying to regain her breath after taking the spear from Navi earlier. It seemed that Navi had tagged Melody in, which meant that it would be Melody who would get into the ring and continue the fight.

While she struggled to regain her bearing, she was unaware of Melody climbing up the top rope, and when she saw the green-haired woman coming towards her from midair, she was unable to react in time, and ended up taking the swanton bomb!

"BUGUUUGHH!!" Once again, her lungs were emptied as she took Melody's full weight from her swanton bomb. Her bulky limps were raised up before flopping uselessly onto the mat, and Vritra ended up gasping and wheezing for air, too winded to stop her foe from doing anything.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Melody could hardly believe it. Both her and Navi are actually managing to take down the villainous blonde giantess together!

She immediately rushed at the downed giantess on all fours, and grabbed her large leg with both hands, laying her smaller chest on her massive frame, attempting to pin the woman for the 3!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 am

Vritra was too weakened to even push Melody aside when she draped herself over her bulky frame, going for a pinfall. Due to her massive figure, she was having trouble lifting herself up, which made it even more difficult for her to kick out of the pinfall attempt.

"ONE!"

Seeing that they were on the verge of losing, Orochi couldn't take it anymore. Quickly slipping into the ring, she would rush over to the greenete, hoping that she could reach them in time to stop her from pinning her down, trying to knock her away with a dropkick!

"TWO!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 pm

The two count came quickly, and Melody was waiting for ref to call the 3rd count to end the match...

...however, out of nowhere, Orochi jump at Melody. As payback for breaking Vritra's pin on Navi earlier, the woman jumped at Melody, dropkicking her off of the blonde giantess with a dropkick!

"AAAH!", greenette screamed, rubbing at her side after her pin was so rudely interrupted. She tried to get to her feet as quickly as she could before either...or both women could, with Navi attempting to enter as well, with one of her feet already through the ropes!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:19 pm

With Orochi dropkicking Melody, she managed to stop the greenete from pinning her partner. But, it looked like Navi was going to enter and interfere in this match as well. She wouldn't worry about that, though.

At the moment Orochi slipped into the ring, Oboro had circled around the ring and went to Navi's corner where she was prepared to stop the blonde from entering the ring. When Navi was trying to enter, Oboro would grab her by her ankles, yanking her feet from under her, trying to stop the blonde from jumping into the fray.

At the same time, Vritra would pick herself up, shaking her head a little to shake off the headache. And then, standing next to Orochi, she would look down on Melody before the two of them gave each other wide, wicked smiles.

"Eat shit, cunt!!" Orochi bellowed as she would start stomping on the downed Melody, and Vritra would do the same as well, kicking and stomping on Melody as well. The referee was distracted by Navi being yanked from outside that she was momentarily unable to focus on both Vritra and Orochi double-teaming Melody!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:06 pm

"AAH! What the...AAAAH!, Navi screamed as she felt her ankle being pulled, Oboro successfully yanking her to the ringside!

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!", she shouted, throwing a wild punch at the manager's face!

Melody saw all of that happening as she turned her head around...as Vritra rose...and Orochi menacingly stood over her. A normal woman would definitely be intimidated by the evil green haired Orochi and the giantess that was Vritra evilly smiling at her...

...Melody simply thought:"This is going to suck..."

Still on all fours, Melody would be pancaked on the mat with Orochi's hard kick...and in a short moment, Vritra would join in with her massive feet, both women repeatedly pummeling the poor greenette, as ref finally got his attention away from Navi and Oboro on the outside, proceding to count Orochi out for being in the ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next