Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

War and Peace

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

War and Peace - Page 4 Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Darya was a rumbling volcano, threatening to erupt at a moment’s notice. Mariah could feel the vibrations in the Russian’s body as well as any in her own, enough to know the telltale signs, to know the explosion was coming in mere seconds. She probably didn’t even need to lick anymore. Just like with a snowball rolling downhill, you let it go and it gained momentum from there, down and down to the inevitable crash. She could pull out. Avoid the splash.

But then, why would she do a silly thing like that? She’d worked so hard, she had to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

Those fruits came soon, too, as Darya unleashed her passion with a fitting shriek. It had been a struggle to keep her face close, with each thrust slapping Mariah’s face harder than the last, but she held on tight and earned her reward: a faceful of Russian love. The first spurt smacked her in the lips, and she was already licking it up when the second struck. From there, she went to the pleasant task of running her tongue all along Darya’s thighs, taking in all that she could find, going to work while her counterpart basked in the afterglow.

All this while Bubbles and Femke looked on, marveling at the wonders they’d chosen to marry. Or who’d chosen to marry them. It was never clear to Bubbles. She thought she was the one who proposed to Mariah, but the trickster hadn’t seemed surprised when it happened, like she’d planned it all out from day one.

”Aggression.” Bubbles gave the one-word answer, and pushed a nipple towards Femke’s mouth, trying to get a few sucks. ”Mariah loves it when I throw in some real force and take control. She puts up some fight, and I shut it down, pin her to the bed, even tie her up if I can get something for it.”

She drew closer to Femke’s ear now, her whispers growing darker and deeper as Mariah began to stand, showing off the lovely tush of hers as she rose. ”I’m asking, because, at some point tonight? I think we should trade. Just for a little while. You fuck my wife, I fuck yours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:06 am

Darya didn't hold back, didn't try to save face at all by making her orgasm seem anything less than it was. She had asked for it, after all, and if they were going to be competing it only made sense for her to let loose the same way Mariah had, humping the American woman's face hard, splattering her love across the woman's face freely, soaking Mariah from the bridge of her nose down to her chin, with hot little droplets that would condense into rivers of honey which Mariah's tongue worked to catch. That tongue's primary mission, of course, was cleaning Darya's thighs and sex up, and the Russian would just lay back and close her eye, moaning gladly and wiggling around a bit as Mariah cleaned her up.

All the while, Bubbles and Femke were watching. The managers must have known it, of course, and Darya was making quite a lot of noise for just some licking. But then, Femke knew that Darya had been admiring Mariah for quite a while, and getting another go at her was sure to make the Russian extra hot.

Femke listened to Bubbles as she opened her mouth and sucked in, getting the entirety of that brown teat, nub and areola and all, into her maw, stretching Bubbles's teat out a bit as she gladly sucked on it like a lollipop. She only obliged for a few seconds, though, before she let that nipple pop out of her mouth and pushed herself up so that her head and Bubbles's were right next to each other. She had been happy to be on the submissive end for a while, but that wasn't her usual game, and she was hungering for a piece of Bubbles...

"I bet the two of them have pretty similar interests, all in all. I mean, that would only make sense, yes?" Femke would say, grinning at Bubbles as the two of them conspired. "The same thought had crossed my mind, too...and I know Darya would be into it. I hope Mariah would be. Really, we're all here to have fun together, and speaking at least for Darya and I...we're up for just about anything." She gave Bubbles a wink, and then a quick kiss, as Mariah seemed to be getting up off of her wife. Time to change gears, perhaps...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Bubbles wasn’t the least bit surprised to find that Femke’s thoughts had been taking a similar pattern, that she was considering a swap. Similar bodies, similar styles, similar thoughts. It made the most sense. Mariah had been singing the Russian’s praises every other minute since their matches, and it was only natural that Bubbles - always the connoisseur when it came to fucking - would have to try out this interesting brand she’d heard so much about. If the way she was screaming over there was any indication, Darya would be more than game.

Mariah was more than proud of the result. She beamed as she went to work and lapped everything up clearing the way for near-future use, before she placed her palms on Mariah’s knees and pushed back up, swaying her hips as she rose.

”And I’d say that leaves us even, wouldn’t you?” She cocked her head to the side with a cocky flip of her hair and stared at her counterpart, not hiding her lust in the least. This promised to be a long night, after all, and she’d only just begun. ”Do you want to tell them about our little match, or should I?”

Bubbles ran a hand through Femke’s long hair, taking the time to let the strands sift through her fingers. She’d already started to grow hers a bit, but it would never compare to this mighty mane. ”Oh, I know Mariah’s into it. Surprised she hasn’t suggested it already.” Her soft smile took on a devilish curve, and she pressed their foreheads together. ”Better watch out, though. Once Darya gets a taste of me, she might not want to go back…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:57 pm

It seemed to Femke that all of them were already on the same page when it came to fucking, even though the two couples had really only known each other for a matter of days and could count on one hand the number of times they had actually met. Things went this smoothly with people you loved, Femke supposed, and she knew already how enamored she herself was with the American women. While it didn't replace the matrimonial love between Femke and Darya, it was an intense, lustful sort of attraction between one couple and the other collectively. Because of that, Femke would be happy with any combination of the bodies in this room, even if all she would get to do was sit back and watch.

Right now, she was having fun just being close with Bubbles, feeling the woman's hands running through her hair, feeling her hot breath on her face as their foreheads were pressed together. Femke brought one hand down to play with Bubbles's chest, sliding that hand down around one of the woman's nipples and tugging on it, smiling as she pressed her forehead a little harder into Bubbles's.

"Good luck with that. If she ever got confused, I would just have to fuck her for ten hours straight to get her back on track..." Femke would reply. "I bet you couldn't find all her secret sensitive spots, though. It took me a very long time to find them all...I'm looking forward to seeing what you can get in one night. And I'm looking forward to hearing Mariah purr for me, too."

Right now, their wives were getting up, and Femke would sit up a little as it seemed like the four of them were coming back together. As Mariah pushed off of Darya, sitting up above the Russian, the one-eyed manager would bring her arms up and grab Mariah's breasts, gripping them tightly and using them to pull herself up, as well, smiling devilishly as she pressed her forehead into Mariah's. "Ve can tell zem together, right now..." she would whisper, before giving Mariah's breasts a playful, but rough, shove, and swinging her legs over the side of the table to try to find the floor underneath her feet. She turned her eye over to the bed where the two bronzen women laid together.

"Femke, Bubbles...vant to hear someting fun?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:13 am

Bubbles cooed at Femke’s words, as a genuine tingle crept its way up her spine.”Oh, I love it.” She purred the words. ”Hot sex, but mixed with Where’s Waldo. Two of my favorite things, coming together. But I’m betting you can’t get her to scream loud enough to hurt her throat. That’s when I know I’ve really got her riled up, when she gets so loud she croaks at the end.”

Challenge accepted, challenge sent. As Femke sat up, Bubbles sat up with her, eying Darya as she lazily pressed her pussy against her rival’s side, starting a light, fun hump. Truth told, she hadn’t paid much attention to the Russian until just now. Not that she wasn’t worth the attention, but it when Femke was in her proximity, it was hard to think about anything else.

Now, though, she could see everything that turned Femke on. That smile. That hair. That chest. Those wild, devilish eyes. That accent, making every word she said so much sexier, and…

Oh. They were talking.

Bubbles sat at attention as Mariah went over to the side and started clearing away the center of the room, making a nice, open space for...whatever it was that she was planning in that devious mind of hers. ”We thought that, since you treated us to that lovely little display in the ring, we’d return the favor.” She started to pull the mats out of the closet and motioned for Darya to come over and give her a hand. Two hands would get this quicker, and the faster they moved, the more fucki they could do. ”We’re going to have ourselves a little match. Me and Darya.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:36 am

Femke tilted her head, silently showing her interest in the "something fun" which Darya promised to share with them, but neither the Russian nor her American counterpart would give the dusky amazons a straight answer on what was going to happen right away. Mariah climbed down from the table, Darya following her immediately, taking just a second to steady herself after standing up before she walked over to the center of the room and helped Mariah prepare it. Shove the couch over to one side...roll up the little throw rug they had laid down there...

...and the mats, the most important part. Darya grabbed onto the side opposite the one Mariah was holding, helping to haul out the first stack of mats, unfolding them out onto the floor before going back to the closet and getting the next. And, as they were laying out the second set of mats, Mariah began explaining their plan to their wives. "More zan zat, me and Mariah, ve vant to know who is stronger," Darya would explain. Even before they were finished explaining what was going to happen—before they had any time to go over rules or stipulations or what have you—Darya was fairly certain Femke was anticipating what they were going to say. She had a really cute grin on her face which made the Russian woman chuckle right as she and Mariah laid out the second set of mats.

Femke would give Bubbles's body a sudden shove out of pure excitement, leading with a hand on the woman's shoulder and hips smacking fleshily into hips. She giggled like a schoolgirl, wiggling around more than a little erratically as she suddenly felt an upswelling of nervous energy which threatened to overwhelm her body! Darya hadn't wrestled a soul other than Femke since their last match in the ring three years ago. Now, she would be taking on Mariah...and from those fulsome, perky, yet soft breasts to her pouty lips to her long, toned legs, Femke could scarcely imagine a better opponent for her own bombshell of a bride.

"Ooooh, Bubbles, just you wait, because I don't even have to do any of the work making Mariah scream herself sore. Because my wife is about to wipe the floor with yours."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Bubbles listened intently, loving every word that these two were doing. Even before they started speaking, she had high expectations. She knew her wife well, of course, and she’d told her plenty about the devilish Darya, enough to make her mouth water at the prospect of ravishing the Russian. Would she get to watch them have sex? That would be fun, but not too original, especially since she’d already caught a few glances of that as she and Femke had their fun.

But this? An actual match? This was intriguing. Mariah had been out of action for a while now, and even though the injury that had forced that was long since healed, she hadn’t considered a return to active duty. Sure, she’d participated in Bubbles’ training every now and then, but frankly, that was usually more a pretense to have hot ring sex than an attempt at being a real sparring partner.

This would be a rare treat, something no one else in the world would have the privilege of seeing, and the mere thought had her skin tingling. That, and the feel of Femke sliding up against her.

”So confident.” Bubbles slid over on top of Femke’s back and laid across it, jostling for position and trying to use her like the world’s sexiest beach towel. ”But you haven’t seen my girl in action. Just watch.”

With the preparation complete, Mariah kicked off her shoes and daintily stepped onto the makeshift arena, giving the spectators a little show as she shook her behind their way. A little bit of required teasing, before she turned her focus towards her foe and began to lower into her stance, a fiendish grin growing along her lips all the way. ”I’m ready to go when you are.” She jerked her head forward and bit the air, snapping at Darya. ”Fire when ready.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:19 am

Femke was almost ready to cum again just thinking about what was about to happen. She was more than a little giddy as she felt Bubbles sliding on top of her, trying to use her like a beach towel. Well, as much as Femke enjoyed being dominated by Bubbles, her competitive juices were flowing now. Their wives were about to fight now—an impossibly rare treat, seeing as how Darya had been out of the game for the last three years—and Femke was Darya's biggest booster there ever was or ever could be. She swung an elbow back, aiming to nail Bubbles in the boob with it, shoving her off to the side after that with a sudden, violent bucking motion!

If she could roll Bubbles off of her, Femke would sling one arm around her doppelganger's shoulders, yanking her in close, while the other arm came up and tousled Bubbles's hair tauntingly, giving her a noogie like they were in middle school. "Wanna bet on it? Because Darya will wipe the floor with Mariah," Femke fired back. "I'll bet you an hour of anal on that. Loser takes a pounding from the biggest dildo the winner can find?"

Darya kicked off her shoes and ran her hands down her sides, as if checking to make sure that she was still naked. She was, of course, as was her opponent staring her down from across their little warzone. Darya would swish her hips back, then forth as she stepped onto the mats, doing a little teasing of the two golden women, as well, before she put her arms out and bent her knees, slowly beginning to circle around Mariah, a big, toothy smile on her face as the two of the squared off. Her one eye twinkled with anticipation.

"Vun last ting. I vould rather not be hitting you vit my fists tonight...if you are okay testing me body to body," Darya would propose. Of course, the two of them wouldn't want to be bruised and bloody and in need of medical attention when they still had a long night of passion ahead of them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:57 pm

It wasn’t a ring. There were no ropes. No title on the line. Her standing wasn’t in jeopardy, her W/L/D record wouldn’t change, and she wouldn’t have to worry about her worst moments getting broadcasted around the world on Youtube. But all the same, Mariah could feel her heart flutter and her pulse quicken, feel the sweat gathering over her brow...granted, all of that likely had to something to do with the hard fucking she’d just gone through, but even so, the current situation was only raising her heat that much more.

There was only one woman in the world she wanted to impress: Bubbles.

There was only one woman in the world she wanted to wrestle: Darya.

Right now, that was all she wanted. All she needed.

Bubbles was thinking similar thoughts, though hers were a tad distracted by the precocious clone bouncing around on top of her. She went into a giggling fit as Femke pulled her in and drilled skull, but she didn’t put up too much of a fight to it, knowing how she and her European counterpart could go overboard at a moment’s notice. This her wife’s moment. The last thing she wanted to do was detract from the glorious show she’d been gifted with. ”Make it an hour and a half, and only if our wives get to join in. I want Mariah to have a turn fucking you.”

That wager didn’t go unnoticed by the woman in question, who licked her lips as she and Darya circled. She nodded at the suggestion of keeping strikes out of the equation - they were always her weakest area, anyway. ”It’s up to you. Just means I’ll have to decide which body part I’m smothering you to sleep with…”

That thought alone was enough to get Mariah’s blood pumping, and she cashed that energy in by charging forward, looking to slam their naked bodies together and engage in a lockup, wanting to test her might against the one-eyed wonder.

Last edited by acuya on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:17 am

Darya breathed deeply. She closed her eye, and let it open again. She tried to quiet a few uncertain thoughts which swirled around her as she circled her opponent. She loved to fight, but it had been such a very long time since she had tussled with anyone other than Femke. She couldn't help but think about what it had been like back then. Thoughts like that could eat at her. She couldn't let them.

All she had to know now was that she and her friend, Mariah, were going to have some fun.

She was going to win, but in the end it was all for the sake of fun.

Femke was in a comfortable position now, with an arm around Bubbles, both of them laying on their fronts with an excellent vantage point for the fight which was about to begin. They weren't going to miss a minute of this—not after missing so much of the antics between their two managers ringside during their match. They could be forgiven for that, of course, but now, they had their own private wrestling event, the most beautiful woman each of them knew squaring off with a woman who was already her biggest rival.

Femke knew Darya was going to kick Mariah's ass, of course. "You want it longer? Fine, let's make it two hours, Darya fucking Mariah and me fucking you, then we switch halfway through. Biggest dildos we've got, right up your butts!" She was grinning from ear to ear.

With Mariah's agreement to Darya's request, the Russian smiled and gave her American friend a nod in return. "Tank you, Mariah," she would purr, before sucking in breath, letting out a yell, and throwing her body forward, more than glad to lock up with Mariah, their breasts compressing between them into four fairly flat discs as Darya's hands found Mariah's, shoving forward as hard as she could right from the start!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next