Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

War and Peace

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

War and Peace - Page 10 Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by acuyra Sat May 25, 2019 3:38 am

Bubbles spared a prolonged glance at her wife, watching as she worshipped Femke's glistening breast, sucking away on it like it had the elixir of life. It wasn't anything to do with jealousy, as many would've surmised ⠀ ” no, not even close to it. She merely wanted to make sure she was okay, which she was naturally, despite the rough stuff. Bubbles knew better than anyone how strong and dangerous Femke was, but there was an element of trust between them. She wouldn't have stood by while just anyone pounded her wife into the bed, knowing that Femke would return Mariah in one piece. Femke wouldn't do anything she wouldn't do, and that included seriously harming someone else's loved one.

So, with that out of the way, the only concern was where to go from here. And given that glint in Femke's eye, they both knew the answer. It was like putting to wild lioness' in cage ⠀ ” sooner or later, there would be violence. Bubbles had only just recently healed up from their last bout, but her body was already aching for another go at Femke, another chance to challenge herself in ways she'd never been before, another chance to fuck until she couldn't fuck, another chance to...to...

Bubbles was drawn away for a moment when she noticed that Darya was trying to say something under her rear...well, say something that was clearly not her name. Her first instinct was to ride that down with another smack of the rear, but she thought better of it. No harm in allowing a few words. Within reason.

"One sec, honey bun." She gave Femke a quick peck on the chin, before looking over her shoulder and lifting her butt off Darya's face. Or, she tried to, anyway. It was so tightly pressed that Darya's head rose along with it for a moment, before plopping free of the cheeks. "Go ahead. Speak." She gave her hips a hard, threatening twerk. "But I better like what I hear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2019 4:20 am

Femke was already drooling at the idea of taking a second go at Bubbles, of deciding their own draw, and their wives' draw, and now their draw in this little wife-swap contest...they had been so frustratingly even, such perfect doppelgangers ever since the moment they met, Femke couldn't quite rest easy until she and Bubbles had settled things between them! It wasn't bad blood, but even with their burgeoning friendship Femke had that primal desire to beat Bubbles until the woman blubbered a surrender.

As Bubbles pecked her on the chin, Femke snorted and licked at Bubbles's nose, enjoying even that small taste of her rival's flesh. She wanted to jump on her rival right now, but when she noticed her wife's arm moving she decided to hold back. Darya usually only interrupted something like this when she had something important to say.

Darya, meanwhile, nearly didn't have a chance to say it, as she was running out of air as her face got sucked up deep into Bubbles's ass, only popping free from between those thick, perfect cheeks at the last possible moment. Darya took a couple of seconds to risk sucking in some air before she would say: "Maybe...maybe you two take it easy tonight...and Mariah and I vill set up a new fight...a fight to decide Top Bitch once and for all."

She took another breath. "You already used your energy, and ve don't vant to damage zis room too much, yes? Wait and train and plan all you vant to do to each other..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 25, 2019 6:03 am

Bubbles gave Darya a quick slap with her cheek. She didn’t like what she heard.

Not exactly, anyway. This was like a kid being told that Christmas was being delayed, on Christmas morning. Femke was here, she was hot, she was ready right now, and they still had so much energy left. Property damage? They could get the AFW to pay for it, or insurance, or...something, right? Everything Darya said made sense, but Bubbles wasn’t thinking sense, right now. She was thinking Femke, all over her, and all the beautiful, sexy damage they could to each other, and the chance to prove, once and for all, who had the edge…

She inched forward, nibbling her lip, so ready to just throw everything to the wind and take on her clone.

”Bubbles.”

She paused at the last moment, looking down to see Mariah. Her wife was still at Femke’s nipple, giving it little licks and kisses, but she’d managed to move away from that breast long enough to from coherent sentences. She didn’t need to say anything else, really - Bubbles could see that stern, serious look in her face, that even stare. That was all there was to it.

”Ugh! Fine! I’ll wait.” She threw her hands up and conceded the point, before she jerked forward and got back in Femke’s face, where she belonged. ”But I’m coming for all the marbles, honey bun. This time we fight and fuck and fight until one of us wins - no draws, no excuses.” She moved in, just close enough for their lips to graze each other as she spoke, soaking in Femke’s hot breath. ”I’m putting you where you belong…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2019 7:15 am

Part of Darya's motivation for requesting that hold on the ultimate fight, on top of everything she had explained, was that she was simply too exhausted to properly appreciate the battle. When Femke and Bubbles settled things between the two of them, she wanted to be of clear mind, watching every single move, hearing every single taunt, watching perfect tits and asses jiggle and shake and turn purple with bruises.

She paid for her reasonable suggestion when Bubbles slammed that ass down on her face, Darya squealing and gurgling as her entire face was smashed underneat that big posterior yet again. For a few seconds, she was sure the two of them would start fighting anyway—until Bubbles lifted that ass off her face and agreed to wait for another day. Darya sucked in another deep breath, glancing around Bubbles's body to make eye contact with Mariah, smiling at her as the two bronzen amazons got in each other's faces again.

"Just the way I like it. I don't want to tie with you again, Bubbles," Femke spat back, gladly pressing her lips against Bubbles's, though they weren't exactly kissing. "You will cum gallon after gallon, liter after liter." She would lean in further suddenly, giving Bubbles a quick, full smooch, before she pulled away and turned back to where she had left Mariah. "Okay, now I'm fucking horny. Mariah, be a good little girl and get down on your belly and wiggle that ass in the air. Golden needs something to hump."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10