Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Maddie's poker face, of course, consisted of a giant grin both before and after Lucky laid down her cards, which were a pair of twos with a king as the high card. Not bad, not bad. More often than not a poker hand was just junk, nothing at all to speak of. Even twos would win a majority of poker hands played, probably. Lucky had some reason, based on the odds, to be confident.

Too bad for her that Maddie was the best at everything in existence. Her dominance even extended to the realm of luck, where she was, clearly, more lucky than Lucky! Maddie giggled almost uncontrollably, first very softly at first, as Lucky kept on taunting her, and then louder, as Lucky asked her to show her cards, and Maddie knew the time to blow her opponent away with her awesome poker skills—and see Sakura's naked boobies again!—was upon her! "Ooooohohoho, you are in for something now, dummy! Hiiii...yaaaah!"

Maddie would smack down her cards, of which five were of particular importance: three fours and two queens—a full house which absolutely blew Lucky's cards out of the water! Maddie laughed and jumped up, wiggling around, dancing in celebration! "Ha! Ha ha ha! Gotcha, Lucky!" she sang! "What do you think of THAT?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Cicilia Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:49 pm

"WHA-" Lucky gasped as Maddie SLAMMED down her cards, revealing just how badly she had beaten her! "A FULL HOUSE! IMPOSSIBLE!" Her hands shot to the sides of her head and she let out a loud, defeated groan... clearly blowing this WAY out of proportion... on purpose of course! On some minor level she was obviously distressed that she had been beaten! With the bet so high, not only was she gonna have to take off her favorite tank-top but now Maddie gets to take control of her for like... Well... that part wasn't so bad she GUESSED but now she had one point on her! A very significant.... succulent... uh...

Lucky's cheeks burned as these thoughts invaded her mind, her emerald eyes flicking away from Maddie's shamefully. Man, her mom would've fed her soap for WEEKS if she had any idea the thoughts that were parading around in her head! The calls alone after her match with Maddie were enough to have her second-guess doing that again in the ring! The questions... the inquiries! Nothing in her LIFE had ever made her blush like that!... Well...

Except Maddie Lux.

"Rrrgh... Fine." She grumbled, tossing off her jacket and holding her arms up, her eye-lids falling closed. Her mouth was curled down into a semi-forced-semi-defiant frown as she waited for her rival... friend... lover to do her thing... To take the prizes she had won fair and square... somehow.

"Go ahead." She mumbled, her eyes clenching tighter as images danced across her blocked vision. "Kiss me and stuffs... You won and all so don't make me wait..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:19 am

Lucky yelled like an anime character or something as Maddie slammed down her cards dramatically, claiming victory in this first round and securing the right to not only kiss her friend, but also remove her top, leaving the Japanese girl topless from here on out! Maddie snickered and threw her arms up in the air, hooting and hollering and celebrating her amazing, flawless victory which got her all sorts of advantages! She didn't know the extent of the embarrassment and frustration that Lucky was feeling, but she knew that losing had to smart, for sure! Oooooh, she was going to enjoy rubbing this in, there was no doubt about that.

"Ooooh, pssh, I won, so I can do whatever I want! I can make you wait for weeeeeeeeeks!" Maddie would retort, still laughing and grinning as she would lean in really close to her frienly rival's face, blowing some breath on her as she still didn't do anything. She was making her opponent wait, wait, wait...before sighing and giving her a kiss on one cheek, then moving over to the next and smooching it, too, quickly, before leaning in one more time and leaving a longer, slightly wetter kiss on Lucky's nose, giving it a little lick as she pulled away, still giggling and grinning! "Tastes...funny! What's with that, huh?" Maddie would tease, before she would grab onto the bottom of Lucky's crop top, giving it a tug, then stopping before she had pulled it up past her boobs, as if the shirt was stuck.

"Soooooo...ready to lose this top? Huh?" she asked, wiggling the fabric against Lucky's skin, taking her super-sweet time about it! "I bet you kinda regret, like, making this bet, yeah? I mean, I still have a kiss on your lips...and I can squeeze you out of this top sooooooooooo slowly..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:28 am

"Oh, Feh." Lucky huffed as Maddie stated her well-earned rights. "You know you won't." And so... She waited... And Waited... And waited some more! She could feel Maddie was close, the body-heat radiating off her, her warm breath washing against her face. Even with her eyes clenched shut, Sakura could sense her friend's presence, her torturously close pressence that seemed to amount to nothing... Until it didn't... Lucky blushed softly as she felt her friend's lips grace her cheek... then a little harder as she kissed her other one. They were so soft, those lips... If only she could feel them pressed against her own... Sakura opened her eyes a smidge as Maddie pulled back from her cheek, staring longingly into those soft blue eyes of her rival... Just looking into her beautiful features, Sakura felt an urge to kiss her... To kiss her and to never stop kissing her. She was just... so... sexy... It was a word she never used in her vocabulary... She rarely thought in such words! It was mostly cute, adorable, kissable, stuff like that but... this girl made her feel stronger than all that...

Her eyes fluttered closed once more as Maddie leaned in slowly, taking the tip of her nose between her lips and pursing softly! Lucky's entire face FLASHED full red beneath her tan as her friend's tongue poked and prodded, licking it up like she was some sorta weirdo! Instantly her eyes flashed open and she glared, embarrassed at her friend who was just giggling all over the place!... She couldn't stay mad at her if she even was in the first place. Softly, Lucky looked off to the side and chuckled herself, shifting somewhat uncomfortably as Maddie began rolling up her tank-top, pulling it past her boobs to reveal... NO BRA! Beneath her top was nothing but her bare chest! Wow! If Maddie didn't know better, she might get the impression that Sakura had come with other agendas in mind!

"Uh... No!"
Sakura grumbled, unable to supress her smile. She leaned in even as Maddie held her shirt in place, getting dangerously close to her american counterpart. She paused for a moment, their lips so very close... before the last of the distance between them disappeared... and their lips had locked. Lucky crawled a little closer to her friend, placing a hand on her knee while another around the back of her head, holding them together, she kissed and suckled and held her until finally the lack of air forced them apart.

".......You're taking too long..."
Lucky murmured playfully, sending her a wink. "C'mooooon Maddie... I wanna play s'mooooooore..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Maddie was taking her sweet time removing her friend's shirt, pulling it up at a rate which was about an inch a minute, slowly, slooooowly revealing more and more smooth flesh, more of that nice, tight tummy, as she teased her guest and taunted her with promises of one more kiss even after she was stripped! As Maddie got the shirt up to almost boob level, she did notice a little something that she just HAD to mention!

"Oho, what's this? No bra? What are you, some kinda pervert!?" Maddie would say, though her big grin and giggling definitely showed she wasn't so serious. "Do you do this to, like, all the girls who invite you over? What a weirdo!"

Maddie was thinking about doing some more teasing before Lucky pulled her into that kiss, stealing away Maddie's right to initiate that final kiss of this round, Maddie letting out a soft grunt before she eagerly joined in, opening her mouth, letting a little spit flow, slurping and sucking eagerly in the embrace as the two of them made out yet again! It lasted for quite a while, until air started to come at a premium and Lucky, finally, pulled away.

"Haah...well, that was pretty good..." Maddie would say, continuing to tease. "And fine...time to see those TITTIES!" With a flourish, Maddie would suddenly whip that shirt upwards, yanking it over Sakura's head and off, and sending it flying across the room to leave the Japanese girl well and truly topless!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:52 pm

"Pfft! As if!" Lucky rolled her eyes at Maddie's comment, though a dark blush still managed to form. "I don't wear them all the time anyway! Sometimes I feel like letting my chest hang free! That's not weird or anything!" At least... to her it wasn't! Inch by inch by inch her shirt was removed to the point Sakura couldn't stand it anymore! She threw herself on Maddie and the two of them shared in a long, passionate exchange, pushing back against one another softly as if trying to coax superiority out of one another... They licked, sucked, their lips pressed and meshed against the other set, Sakura very close to losing herself... Maddie just... she was magic the way she felt... tasted... Sweeter than the brownies she had created and FAR better looking. Someone so beautiful, so energetic and, most importantly, a good kisser... where had she BEEN all her life???

It was only when air started to become... like... immenantly important did Lucky withdraw, the two of them letting out a long breath as they stared into the eyes of each-other.

"Well... duh..." Lucky huffed back, grinning widely. "It is ME you're kissing after all, you lucky ducky!" It seemed her Californian counterpart was tired of waiting around and decided it was time to get down to business! With one swift motion, Maddie YANKED Sakura's tank-top from her torso, her boobs bouncing deliciously in response, almost as if embodying the shock on Lucky's face!

"You coulda warned be better..." The cheerleader grumbled before grabbing the deck of cards as well as her hand and Maddie's. Time for round two! She began shuffling the deck, trying to ignore the... uh... obvious breeze in the house now that she was no longer wearing a top... It was... hard...

"Don't stop staring on MY account!"
Sakura giggled, winking at her friend. "I know they're sooooo big, right? Puts yours to shame and stuff!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:33 am

Maddie snorted and stuck out her tongue, enjoying her taunting of her friend too much to slow down! That kiss had been intense, and she needed a few more seconds of heavy breathing to recover from it, spit glossing her lips, her lungs slowly ceasing to ache as she recovered the oxygen she needed to continue operating as usual. "Pssssh, you're just coming over here, like, free-boobin' it...you are crazy, Lucky! Cray-cray! What if something happened on the way over here, huh?"

Maddie didn't wait any longer to suddenly whip that shirt off of Lucky, so fast that the shirt almost broke the sound barrier! As she tossed it away, Lucky was obviously sort of embarrassed about her new near-nakedness, and she would just try to get back down to work, swiping up all of the cards on the table and reshuffling them, getting ready for the second round of gameplay! She tried to joke around a bit about her boobies, too, as she did, and Maddie would just scoff and sit back in her seat, putting her arms behind her head casually as she let her eyes rest wherever she pleased!

"Pssssh, do you not remember our match? When I, like, got that camera in real close and we both saw the way my boobies were totally smashing yours into flappy pancakes? I don't think your boobs want to go through that again..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:59 am

"Pfft. Nothing would've happened!" Lucky assured her with a smirk, not even looking down at the deck she shuffled so masterfully. "You don't give me enough credit, Maddie-chan! I'm like... too awesome for anything to happen to me!" When her friend brought up their match, specifically when they were hugging the boobs off of each-other, Sakura only grinned remembering the outcome the complete opposite way! "I remember, before I hugged ya unconscious, my chest completely flattened yours! I know it's sad to lose when you're doing... eh... kinda half-decently but you know... Lying doesn't change that you lost!" Lucky quipped playfully as she set the deck of busty girls back down on the table.

"You're reeeeeeal cute when you make stuff up... Sometimes I think you do it on purpose!"
Lucky, as the dealer, shuffled out the cards to both herself and her friend, holding them up to a MUCH more welcome sight than her last hand! Full house! Right off the bat! Lucky's grin widened and curled upwards maliciously as her emerald eyes flicked from Maddie's deep blues, then to the ample chests of the women she held... three-of-a-kind kings and two queens! There was NO WAY her Californian counterpart would manage to out-muscle THIS hand this time around! She could tell just by reading her expression... whatever it was!

"You get first beeeeeeet!" Lucky giggled with anticipation, leaning in over the table towards her big-chested buddy! "Betcha can't even TOUCH this hand!" Oh the confidence radiated off the happy go-lucky cheerleader like light from a flame, her presence asserting itself almost as much as her bare-boobs on the table-top!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 pm

"Yeah, you are for sure awesome, but things happen to the best! Meaning me, obviously. And since you are not quite there it's, like, a real risk for you!" Maddie would explain, as she kept her arms behind her head and gladly surveyed her friend's topless figure. She just rolled her eyes at Lucky's suggestion that the titfight had gone differently! "Like I said, yours were the ones which were totally flat! If you want to, like, have it happen again, we coooooouuuld have another titfight...but I don't think you want that!"

Lucky shuffled and dealt, and Maddie would casually pick up her set of five cute and curvy girls, keeping a cryptic smile on her face as she picked them up and examined her haul. Nothing very good this time, not yet. High card was a King, and then after that she just had a jumble of disparate numbers. Well, that happened. The chances that Lucky got...well, lucky weren't that great either. Now it came to the bet...which Maddie put a lot of thought into. She didn't have much, but to obscure that she needed to pretend like she did have a lot...and if she had something really good she would downplay it and pretend she had nothing.

"I'll start out...with one kiss on the ear," Maddie would say, raising an eyebrow at her Japanese friend, waiting to see how she would react to such a small, simple bet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:05 am

"Aww...!" Lucky giggled! "It's so sweet that you worry about me Maddie! Don't worry though... Really! I'll be okay!" She smiled warmly towards her friend, genuinely taking her advice! Beneath all the playfulness her cuddly counterpart, she was giving good advice! Lucky realized that and cherished it seriously! She wasn't one to just dismiss free advice after all... Especially not from someone as cute and kissable and smart and good-at-card-games as Maddie was! Once the results of their boob-fight were brought up, Sakura just rolled her eyes as Maddie declared that she was the winner! OOOOOF course... Maddie just didn't want to admit that she got completely beaten in that part of their match! When she offered for a round 2, Lucky's eyes lit up, slamming her cards down on the table as she stared Maddie dead in her face.

"After this. I'ma beat you at it. You watch." She declared, surprisingly serious! It was like she had shifted the entire mood with just seven words! After a moment of serious stares... Lucky returned back to her happy go-lucky self, scooping up her cards and staring at them happily... Yus yus yus! She knew Maddie was having a bad hand because she was starting off with small bets again! Yeah, that didn't do her much good last game but whatever! She knew poker-logic! She stared at her american counterpart with a wide grin, knowing that she had this game in the bag! She was practically at the liberty to bet BIG on her turn sooo....

"How's about we raise the stakes, hm?"
Lucky offered, pointing at Maddie's shirt. "I bet that you take off your shirt and everything underneath!" She snickered again, more than ready to see them booobies! "Oh! And I bet a long, spitty right on those nice full lips of yours!" A soft red blush flashed across the cheerleader's face as she imagined her friend just as naked as she, swapping kisses, breasts pressed together... *Sigh...* Happy times...

"OH! And if you, by some magic win... I'll take off my pants!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next