Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Val felt Ofelia's legs loosen and breathed a sigh of relief, then slowly they fell apart into the splits and dropped on the bed. Val beamed with excitement and did a tiny victory grind on the darkskinned girl's face. She had done it! Now she just had to finish her fiesty foe off!

Val rolled the stunned girl onto her side and then quickly snatched up the snuggle sheet yanking it up into place across the lower half of Ofelia's body so it was just barely concealing her nude chest. Then Val rolled up behind the would be queen and lsipped her hands around her hugging her tight as she put her in a "spoonful of sugar."

Ofelia's skin was so soft and warm against her naked bust that Val pulled in even tighter gripping the girl's nipple and pinching as she pressed her own nips deep into the girl's back. Her other hand cupped the girl's mound and started to stroke paying special attention to the girl's peaking clitty. Val was almost bursting with excitement. She couldn't believe she had turned things around on the naughty girl so well!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Ofelia was asleep as she did not resist Val's attempts to get her into position. "nnn." She moaned finally when she felt herself getting excited by the stimulation. Her green eyes sleepily opened and suddenly a tingle of sensation hit her. "nnnn!" She cried out and began to trya nd struggle free from Val. She was panting hard and reached out to try and grab part of the bed and pull her forward. Because of the earlier stimulation, she was already close to cumming so she had to act fast.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Val leaned in as her soft form pressed into the waking Brazillian's back. Ofelia strugged to shuffle forward as Val tried to hold her down slipping one leg over Ofelia's and lacing their soft thighs together and cupping the girl's bronze tit tighter. Val had hoped that her opponent would be more subdued after the KO, but it seemed the girl was still being her usual spunky self and would be able to break free unless Val finished her quick, or...

Val kissed Ofelia on the neck, "Cum on, Felia, you don't want to leave this snuggle." she pouted twisting the girl's nip in between her fingers. As Ofelia tried to shift away her legs split more from the half grapevine and Val quickly slipped her smallest two finger's right between the girl's lips running them up and down inside her wet sex.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 pm

"uuhhh!" Ofelia cried out as she felt Val lean ontop of her. She smiled weakly. "It's not that I wanna part company with you , Suga....nnnn! uuuuunnh..." She huffed and panted trying to turn her self and keep wriggling free. "Guess I just been on top for so long..." She huffed and fell flat against the bed. She closed her eyes as she continued to moan. "It does feel nice...." She admitted. Valerie's body was cozy against her smaller frame and it comforted her greatly.

She groaned again when she felt two fingers slip into her. 'Ooooh!" She cried out. "Oh, Suga!' She exclaimed. "That feels sooooo good, darlin!" For the moment, her attempts to leave were placated but her mind was battling, trying to decide of she should give up and enjoy it or attempt to escape.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 pm

"I can make you feel even better than 'so good', just relax, baby." whispered the snuggling kawaii tucking her body in tighter to Ofelia's back and rubbing her rack up and down on her back. Her smooth mound dripped wetly against Ofelia's butt. She slipped her fingers deeper into the girl rubbing on her sensitive inner walls as she gave the girl's pearl a pinch just like her trapped nipple rolling each firmly in turn. Val licked at Ofelia's ear and then added, "'So great', yet?" before blowing on it to give Ofelia sensual shivers.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:48 pm

ofelia panted as Val went deeper. She had to force herself to keep from cumming at this point as she was bombarded from pleasure at all angles. "oooh!" She cried. She gripped the sheets tightly and with a final sigh of pleasure, decided to let herself slip into ecstacy. "Ooooh!" She maoned again. "Harder suga!" She exclaimed. "Meu Deus!" She cried out as her juces began to flood over Valerie's hand. "Ooooooooooh! Fuck me suga!" She demanded. "Fuck me harder!" Even as she came she felt the sweet release to not be quite enough.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Val's cheeks flushed at Ofelia's choice of language. She genuinely wanted to please the girl but did she have to use that word? Still at the cumming girl's request she turned up the heat making things a little rougher on the small girl. "Who's your' Mama?" she hissed out pinching her nails down into the girl's nipple and clit and yanking the peaking red pair left and right. "Who beat your' ass?" she asked clearly getting more excited as she followed up with a tight press of her fingers and as firm stroke withing the girl's erupting snatch until she found the girl's waiting g-spot and started to rub it vigorously. "Say my name, Felia!" she roared and began humping her hips hard into the girl's butt causing her ample tatas to spank loudly into the girl's tanned back with each press of her hips.

She had won! Against the naughty girl who seemed so much tougher than her! How thrilling, and exhilarating and, and, arousing! Val felt her entire body heat up, her pussy filling with juices as she pounded her pussy on the girl's cheeks.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Ofelia moaned out as she was fucked. She had grown up in aplace where that sort of language would have been weird if it hadn't been used. She groaned as Valerie picked up the pace, truly enjoying the feeling. Her green eyes widened though when new demands came. She had succumb to the girl but there was no way she was going to be humiliated like that. In a contest designed by Valerie to accomodate her expertise, Ofelia thought she had done pretty well, especially considering the size disadvantage she was at in the tight space. "N-nooo!" She moaned out the word as pleasure ran through ehr body, a little drool forming at the edge of her mouth. The slapping of Val's pussy agaionst her ass made her groan even more.

Was she really going to be this woman's bitch? It hasd been a long time since she was on the bottom and her first few victories had come pretty easy. She just assumed things would be exactly as they had been in Brazil. "N-no!" She cried again, clutching the bed sheets with dertermination as Valerie continued to fuck her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm

(OOC~I'm not offended, of course, Val is.)

Something inside Val's brain had gone wonky in this match. Normally, she would not have a problem with just beating Ofelia and walking away. But that naughty, naughty girl! She'd been so forward the entire match, she even tried to lick Val's mound without permission. She needed to be punished and in the brunette's excited, horny state Val knew she needed to be the one doing the punishing.

Val's eyes flashed dangerously and she immediately tried to slide over Ofelia on the bed and just pin her down body on body. She wanted Ofelia's climaxing form under her ready to climax form. Her rack smushing down and covering Ofelia's dainty pair. Her snatch pressing down and slapping firmly into Ofelia's honey spouting mound with every humping shake of her fat little hips. She wanted the Brazillian to say her name.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Ofelia tried to push away as Val adjusted to roll the brazilian onto her back. "nnn!" She groaned out, more of a struggle than a moan of pleasure. As she saw the larger body press down upon her, she reached up to try and get both pairs of breasts in her hands and squees them tightly. There wasn't much else she could do as the two pussies touched and she gasped again. "nnn!" she cried out as she was humped. She tried to hold onto the bigger tits as best as she coud. Her green eyes fluttered and she saw the look inVal's eyes, knowing what it was. She had that same look many times before.

"N... noooo!" She panted again, trying to squeeze enough to try and force Val off of her some how. "Y-you'll make me cum again if you keep goign!" Though she sounded desperate to stop this, the truth was, Ofelia actually enjoyed cumming like this. Just because she didn't want to submit to Val didn't mean she didn't want to keep getting fucked and she grinned a little at the reverse psychology she was using on her victor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next