Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie

Post by anegge Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Val panted hard as she just dug her hips as hard as she could dragging her clit over the pinned Brazillian's clit. Ofelia's tit cupping felt so amazing! but she wanted her nipples to crush the girl's. She grabbed at the girl's wrists and ripped them from her chest slamming them down on the bed, as her chest splashed hard down on her opponent's. That was it. She was cumming! "Oh, ohh, yes." she groaned not letting up with her humping for a moment as now she had added the additional pleasure of pressing her nips down to smash Ofelia's as well. The orgasming girl was completely oblivious to the fact that Ofelia had wanted her to do this in the first place.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:18 pm

"nnn!" Ofelia groaned as she was pressed down. She felt Val's orgasm gush over her already slick sex and she moaned out again. "oooh! Yeah! That's it suga!" She exclaimed as she felt her nipples being dominated by the bigger girl's bust. She groaned as Val came and grinned. "C'mon!" She demanded, even from the bottom position. "I said fuck me darlin! You came but is that all you got! I thought you were supposed to be the Queen! I want to be fucked by royalty!" She egged on the bigger girl with knowing experince. The fight was over and she did loose, but as far as Ofelia was concerned it was a war nand she had only lost a battle. She was going to be the kawaii queen around here, not this girl and if she was ever going to bow, it would be to the best. If it was somethign Val really wanted she would have to earn it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 am

Just as quickly as Val had gone insane she snapped out of it as she came down from her orgasm and realized that she was staring right down into Ofelia's emerald eyes. Her entire face turned flush red. What she had just done to the girl was not at all polite and it was certainly not kawaii in the least. And Felia kept using that word to describe it too! "Ohh," she moaned worried about what she had done, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean, I shouldn't have..."

Then her eyes bulged a little bit when she realized that Ofelia had clearly enjoyed it and was asking for more. A look of shock crossed her face and she immediately rolled off of the girl. "I, uhm, match is over. I'm afraid I won. You can leave. You can leave now." she shrieked, aghast at her own behavior.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:26 am

Ofelia narrowed her eyes when Val climbed off of her. She sat up and sighed. "Unfortunate..." She said in a disappointed tone. She climbed off of the bed, not even bothering to put her clothes back on. She grabbed them in a smooshed ball and reached for the cigar she had brought in and lit it, taking a few long and deep puffs. "Suga, you have a lot to learn about being a queen." She said in a serious tone. "
Now you've gone and got me all worked up. I thought you'd at least make me cum twice." She admitted again in disappointment. 'And it's true that you won the match but not once did you have me sayin yer name or beggin for more." She smiled coyly at Val. "We'll be doin this again Suga so be ready cause if it's my victory, I'll show you how a real woman makes her opponents submit." She stepped through the door and turned and flashed another smile before waving her fingers at Valerie. "Toodles, Queenie. It's been fun!" She declared and slipped out of the room.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Val was confused, very confused by what had happened. She could only guess that Ofelia intended to have a much more... non-kawaii match with her sometime soon. She didn't know whether to be excited or terrified. And she also didn't know what she was going to use to get the stench of cigar smoke out of the room.
----
Val wins by orgasm,

but Ofelia still thinks she's a loser.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5