Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) Empty Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:34 am

Match set on the best 2 of 3 rounds anda 5 count pin for each. Special rules: weapons allowed - Each wrestler must choose 1-2 weapons to bring with them

Ryu was in the middle of the ring saluting the crowd. He was certainly a bit nervous at the idea of fighting a crazy girl such as Zoey, who had ambushed and KOed him just to have him accept a match... But. After his recent strange (and unfortunate) beach wrestling match against Sophia, it was still a relief to be back in a normal arena, on a normal ring, and with a normal stipula-???

"...Aaaand one spectacular special rule: Wrestlers can... no, MUST bring one to two weapons of their choice on the ring. Any kind of weapon allowed... well except for blades, guns, laser guns, ballistic missiles and nuke bombs that is!"

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) Ryu_re10

...Umpf. Alright maybe not a normal stipulation after all, Ryu snorted, thinking that this had been most likely Zoey's little contribution to making rules for their match.
Coherent to his 'honorable fighter' personality, the crimson haired boy had no intention at all of using any kind of weapons to put that crazy girl into her place. But he soon realized that he had no say in the matter after all, as the ref explained that, as a part of the stipulation, he HAD to choose at least one weapon under pain of disqualification!

Disappointed but finally accepting the inevitability of that absurd rule, Ryu pushed the ref aside to get down the ring and grab a steel chair.
"Alright, weapon chosen. Are we all happy now?", Ryu asked sarcastically, brandishing the chair before he'd drop it down by his corner. But the ref wasn't paying him much attention any longer: the spotlights had converged to the ramp, decibels dramatically increasing within the arena as Zoey Freeman was about to make her first (official) appearance at Tension!

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 am

The unrelenting thrash and hammer of death metal tore through the arena as Zoey appeared. She had her arms wrapped around a garbage can that was almost as tall as she was. Too busy carrying her prized weapon, Zoey ignored the pointless fans trying to get her attention. Only two people in this whole arena mattered. Herself, obviously, and the man she was about to torment for as long as she could get away with.

Zoey Freeman:

Zoey quickly gave up on carrying the trash can and let it roll down the ramp. The audience gasped as dropping the can exposed wrestling hear, or rather the lack thereof. Zoey was wearing dark purple lingerie that left nothing to the imagination. She followed the trash can until it smacked into the steel ring steps. Zoey grabbed it again, climbed the steps, and tosser it over the ropes. Zoey slowly climbed through the ropes, letting the crowd, and Ryu, admire every chocolaty curve.

Zoey took her garbage can and flipped it over, emptying it of its contents. Two pairs of handcuffs came clanging out of the can. "Just so you know Ryu, your gonna end up in this can... or the morgue." Zoey flashed a brilliant smile with her oddly sharp canines.  

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Ryu watched the creepy girl walk her way to the ring carrying a big trash can, and he knew for sure that he was right in his assumption: the weapons rule was surely her doing!

The expression on Ryu's face chanced from perplexed-puzzled to shocked-flustered when he finally got to admire Zoey's wrestling attire... or should we say lack of clothings? The skimpiest night lingerie barely covered her modest, perky breasts and her crotch, compimenting the glistening seductive curves of her girly, but undoubtly feminine body.

Ryu felt a warm blush rising to his face, induced by her very revealing wrestling suit and those spooky yet somewaht cute vampiress-like canines showing from her cheeky grin, but he still managed to keep a bit of a cool act.

"H-Hah..! Now that was some trash talk huh?!? Sorry to disappoint but I'm not planning to end this match in any other way than raising my hands as a winner", Ryu replied in tune with Zoey's taunting, well knowing that the fans always enjoyed this part of the show almost as much as the fight itself.
"...But don't worry, I am a gentleman so I won't put you into that same can in the end.".

With that final "friendly-taunt" from Ryu, the crowd was all riled up and everything was ready for the real match.
The bell went *DING DING DING* and Ryu assumed a ready stance, deciding not to attack first as he wanted to gauge Zoey's actual abilities, and try to figure out her wrestling style.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:34 am

As the bell rang Zoey chuckled. "A gentlemen!? I've never heard someone act so self-righteous before! I'm gonna enjoy whipping your ass even more than before!" 

Despite her bluster and trash talk Zoey had seen Ryu perform and knew not to be too reckless around him. So she mirrored Ryu's strategy of keeping her distance. As they each paced around the ring in circles with eyes locked Zoey knew what her first target would be. "That chair Ryu brought would make a nice addition to my arsenal..." 

Finally coming full circle Zoey lunge for and grabbed Ryu's abandoned weapon. She slowly crept towards Ryu with the chair raised. "I've got your chair, Ryu... Are you too much of a gentleman to use my garbage can?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:42 pm

"Mpf..! You will be grateful for my self-righteusness when you're not stuck in a trash can", Ryu would reply, keeping his coolness as he didn't want to let Zoey's mind games distract him.

Ryu blinked in surprise when the grapping girl picked up the chair and brandished it against him. He actually had not thought about "his weapon" at all after he heard the bell ring, since he didn't even want one to begin with.

The boy took a couple steps backwards before he was stopped by the ring ropes behind his back. After a quick glance at the garbage can, the chivalrous boy dismessed the idea and decided to attack with bare hands:
"Like if I would use that sort of dirty methods to fight against a girl! Here I come...!"

With that said, Ryu leaned further into the ropes to take a slight boost before he would lunge forward, willing to hit Zoey with a clothesline before she could use the chair against him. Whether his attack was too predictible or not, was yet to be seen.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Ryu was a great opponent. Not in terms of strength, or skill, but in that he inadvertently did everything Zoey wanted him to. When she challenged him he accepted a match stipulation that put him at a huge disadvantage. He had even accepted the match right after a brutal knockout from "that cutie" Sophia. And now he was going to charge at her unarmed? HA!

Ryu, having telegraphed his move long ago, gave Zoey ample time to prepare a counter. As Ryu rushed towards his smaller opponent she simply smacked the steel chair against his temple. That stopped the speeding dragon in his tracks. 

Ryu, stronger than he looked, didn't collapse after the first strike. Instead, he stumbled towards Zoey as if he were on stilts. "Oh no! What will I do? Oh, I know!" Zoey answered her own question by swinging the chair against Ryu's kneecaps. This did the trick, Ryu's knees buckled and he was forced to kneel in front if his barbaric opponent.

Zoey resisted the urge to bring the chair smashing down on Ryu's head again. "Breath Zoey... Pace yourself! If you knock him out too soon it'll take all the fun out of the match!" Feeling sensible, for now, Zoey cast aside her chair. There would be a time to use that later.

Zoey dug her small fingers into Ryus shoulders like hooks in a slab if beef. "Lets slow things down a little..." With that, she shot her knee into Ryu's unclenched abdomen. Spittle and air spewed from Ryu's lips. He looked like he was about to faint. That wouldn't do! Zoey generously allowed her kneeling opponent to rest his head against her chocolate abdomen.

"Man Ryu I gotta say you really surpassed my expectations! But... All this fun is making me a bit hungry... I think I might take a bite out of you..." Zoey gently clasped her hands around Ryu's face and made him look her in the eyes. "Where shall i bite? Your ear..., your neck... Or maybe somewhere... Lower?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:03 pm

A sharp bolt of pain exploded from the side of Ryu's head from where a precise metallic strike hit him, exacting a groan of pain from his lips before a second swing of that chair had his legs buckle, bringing him down to his knees.

Trying to shake the painful daze from his head, Ryu had just enough time to admit to himself that the crazy girl knew how to use that chair, when her knee hit his unprepared abs, crushing the air out of him with a breathless "Uuurrghhhfff...!"

The match could not have a worst starting for Ryu, and uneasiness was soon added to his predicament when Zoey brought him closer almost affectionately, letting his flushed face rest against her smooth belly as his labored breathing bathed her skin.

With his face held in the gentle grasp of her hands, Ryu was guided to look up at Zoey's satisfying smile showing those weird sharp canines of hers.
"Uuuhh m-my neck....? 0///0", he groaned, unwittingly providing an answer to her question, if so she liked, "...do you think you are... some sort of vampiress?".

But while he asked that with a dazed, short-breathed voice, his mind started to computate that last part of her taunting question: "Or maybe somewhere... Lower?". His hands went down at protection of his crotch as he reflexively decided that Zoey could be crazy enough to put those words into practice.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Zoey laughed heartily at Ryu's stupid question. "No Ryu, I'm not that crazy!" Zoey playfully flicked Ryu in his forehead. "I just like the feeling of digging my teeth into some man flesh... And the taste of blood!" Zoey leaned in towards her nervous opponent, almost touching the tip of his nose with her own. She grinned at him with a wide, but insincere smile. She glared at him with bright, twitching eyes. "Do you think I'm... Crazy?! Be honest... I won't be mad..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Ryu was blushing in slight discomfort as a visibly happy Zoey kept going with the playful taunts. The Japanese redhead had not expected to be in such embarrassing situation this early in the match. But if anything, Zoey's continuous gloating and chatting was granting him a small break, allowing the boy to slightly recover from the steel chair hit taken.

Finally, the arena had stopped spinning around for Ryu. And even though Zoey seemed to still have the upper stance, Ryu thought he could buy some more seconds for a possible comeback.

"Crazy...? Not at all Zoey-chan. It sounds just like you have a sort of vampirism- fetish. Many would find it weirdly sexy in a girl you know.. heh. So, no... you're not crazy if you ask me..." , Ryu said, his arms slwly circling Zoey's hips as he was still kneeling b efore her, his face still somewhat nuzzled against her belly.

"...You are just easily distracted, a bit... hah!", the young boy concluded his reasoning, trying to grapple Zoey into a bearhug of sorts, even from his lower stance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:07 am

Zoey was a little surprised, and annoyed, by Ryu's fresh offense. After her ambush in the locker rooms and a couple strikes with the chair she thought Ryu would be trembling and obedient by now. Yet he stubbornly resisted her power over him. Oh well. There would be plenty of time to change that.

"Hmph, I thought I had beaten some sense into you... Clearly, I'll have to teach you a few more lessons!"

Contradicting her previous tone Zoey didn't resist Ryu at first. She let him drag her into a kneeling bear hug, giggling along the way. It certainly was uncomfortable, and the breath was being squeezed out of her, but Zoey was exactly where she wanted to be. 

A little shorter than Ryu, Zoey had to wriggle up against his chiseled chest to comfortably nuzzle her chin against Ryu's neck. Then came a little surprise for her captor. Zoey suddenly lapped her moist tongue against Ryu's tense neck. He shivered but remained steadfast with his grip. 

"Hehe... I thought so... What will you do about this then?"

After preparing Ryu's neck with a generous layer of saliva Zoey sunk her pearly whites into his flesh. She was determined to hold on as long as possible.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next