Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) Empty Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:50 am

KO match with count of ten to win with no disqualification. Pinfalls and submissions allowed but not counting for the victory

Ryu was heading to the ring, having just recovered from his recent, catastrofic defeat at the hands (and expansive curves) of Charlotte the Big Belle, and the equally humiliating (yet amazingly exotic) experience of his aftermatch captivity with her.

Once on the ring, he responded energetically to the cheering fans, but he still felt nervous about the incoming event.

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) Ryu_re10

He knew that he had to redempt from the crushing defeat suffered only few days ago, and being scheduled this early for a new match in front of a big crowd was the best opportunity to do it.
Though, the name of his ringname of his next opponent, Emma Dubois "the femme fatale" couldn't help but keep him worried, knowing his own weakness to a certain kind of seductive dominant female wrestlers.

"Ugh... come on Ryu, that's not the time to think negative: just stay focused on your fighting strategy and you will preavil!", he said to himself trying to stay confident and optimistic.
In that moment, the spotlights turned to the ramp: the loudness from thecrowd  grew up as everything was ready for Ryu's opponent to appear.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:23 pm

French folk music began gently rolling across the arena. Out came Emma Dubois and someone new. The announcers referred to her as "Emma's personal assistant Jane Doe." Yet anyone could tell this girl with the dead gaze and cool demeanor was not some tame secretary. Emma marched down the ramp like it was a runway with "Jane" in toe. Emma was radiant in a skimpy blue bikini that was practically doomed for a wardrobe malfunction. Jane looked like a porcelain princess in a classical Chinese dress.

Emma waved, smiled, and even blew kisses at the audience members; But she would not deign to go within arms reach of any of the squabbling rabble that surrounded her. Jane, in her own world, wouldn't even make eye contact with the fans. 

Emma and her assistant:

With her assistant holding the ropes open for her Emma walked through the ropes at a leisurely, erotic pace; letting the taut rope glide between her thighs. As Emma walked up to Ryu to give a polite greeting "Jane" trailed around the opposite side of the ring. "Good evening garcon!" she said with a high quality yet fabricated smile. Ryu heard a commotion behind him and turned to see what was happening. He was shocked to see "Jane" and the referee tangled together in the ropes. She had put him in a sleeper hold with a plastic bag sealed around his head for extra measure. The referee, not a strong man, fell into a deep sleep almost immediately. Once he had collapsed Jane used her foot to shove his lifeless body out of the ring as if he were a pile of garbage. Jane, seeing Ryu witness the whole thing, simply shrugged as if to say "deal with it".

Emma laid her velvety palms on Ryu's bare shoulders and turned him back to face her. "Hey...don't worry! referees are such a nuisance! we only really need him for the end... Now... if you're ready ill have Ve- I mean Jane ring the bell."

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra details.)

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:24 am

As Emma started her little intrduction shoow, Ryu was not surprised about all the enthusiastic approval she raised. The tall blonde girl had the consumed sultry-playful attitude, and the much desired swaying hips and bouncy curves that every guy would dream about. The young redhead would certainly agree that she was a stunning beauty, but he still shook his head in disapproval at how some weirdos among the audience were crossing the line and putting themelves to shame.
Following the blonde goddess, Ryu had soon noticed another presence:  a cute-looking, petite girl walked behind her. But rather than a towel girl, she made him think at a diminutive version of a bodyguard, which he found slightly amusing.

Ryu had decided to keep a cool demaneor in presence of the "femme fatale", not wanting her to realize how her busty amazonian beauty was making him nervous.
Though, his facade started to creak when she got into the ring letting the ropes glide suggestively between her long glistening thighs, and it totally crumbled when she finally towered over him in all her seductive gloy, greeting the redhead boy with that alluring French pronunciation.

"Uhh... t-thank you....erm no I mean... good evening to you 0///0". From his confused words, Emma could certainly tell that Ryu had not remained immune to her charms, admitting it or not.

Ryu's awkward presentation was interrupted when the second girl, her name being Jane if he got it good, had ambushed and put the referee into a sleeper, quickly knocking him out.

"U-Ugh.... no problem at all... referee or not I'm here to fight, and win", he replied with wannabe-confidence when Emma easily turned him around to face her. But truth to be told, Ryu knew that he was in troubles there: a seductive, busty blonde towering several inches over him, her alluring charms already trying to slip into his mind; a lethal petite assistant, certainly skilled in the arts of grappling as she had just proved at the poor refereee's expense; and with the ref out of the games, the girls were going to make the rules!

While Ryu was lost in such thoughts, Jane rung the bell, catching him quite offguard and officially starting the match: Shaken back into reality, Ryu tried to engage Emma into a mutual shoulder-collarbone lockup for starters, not having time to think at anything better.
"Ufff...well then...good luck for the match Emma..nfff...", he said while flexing in exertion, supposing that his masculine strenght would let him gain the upper stance in spite of the height and size gap in Emma's favor.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:26 am

As Ryu bent forwards and engaged Emma in a shoulder lock shoving match she considered her options. Sure, she could edge out Ryu thanks to her height and weight but why waste her energy, there was a far easier option. Emma nuzzled her head against Ryu's and then gave his neck a small lick. Ryu reeled from the warm lapping Emma had given him, right into the ropes and "Janes" waiting arms.

Ever the professional Jane had climbed Ryu like a monkey on a tree before Ryu even knew what was happening. She laced her legs around his waist and put him on a tight headlock. For dessert, she shoved a rag dripping with chloroform against his mouth and nostrils. After he had given the rag a couple good huffs and had melted in janes arms she threw the cloth away.

Emma, until now had been standing back and enjoying the show. Now that Ryu was obedient she walked up to her captive and rustled his thick red hair. With a smooth French accent, she began speaking in clear concise English. "Are you ready to listen? That's a good Garcon! Now, me and Ver- Jane could just pound you into dust together, right?. But that wouldn't be any fun! So here are a few rules. 

Number one! Jane will not go past the ring ropes. If you fall out or are within her reach you're fair game.
Number two! Jane will not knock out or interfere with the referee again!

And finally, you should know ill be making a lot of sexual advances on you. Don't get ahead of yourself! You're cute, but I'm mainly doing it to make my beloved steam with jealousy. Now... id ask if you agree, but it doesn't really matter.... Go ahead and release him, Jane."

As Jane silently released Ryu he dropped to all fours in front of the Towering Femme Fatale. Emma, wanting a little challenge, backed up and generously gave Ryu a little time to recover.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:01 am

Ryu was only focusing on fighting and trying to force Emma backwards, which he seemed to succeed for a short moment. But muscles and fighting skills were not the only ways to wrestle down an opponent at Tension, as the French seductress reminded him by licking his neck teasingly.

Fallen into the girls' cunning trap, and Especially in Jane's encoiling embrace, Ryu had started to fight back, but it was all part of her plan.
"Hey what...? Let me go or-rmpfh? Mmfffhh....mfghhh... @///@".
Taking two big gulps of chloroformed vapours as he struggled in panic, Ryu had been quickly subdoed by Jane...and the soporific cloth pressed to his nose and mouth of course.

Reduced to a docile drugged state, he had no choice but to listen at Emma's rules as she spoke with that sultry, hypnotic French-English.

Eventually, Ryu had dropped to his knees before Emma's legs, like a good little knight bowing before the busty French Queen, swinging his head side to side to try and shake off the toxic fumes.
Forced to listen and accept those strange rules...and the fact that his opponent was making the rules, the brave boy still tried not to lose his spirit.

"Unnhhh...O-Ok with your rules...not that I can choose. Also, I don't care about sexual advances... Nghh... Not wanting to be rude... You are beautiful and all but... Ngh... I am here for wrestling not for a date... 0///0".
With such flustered, silly-heroic speech, Ryu stood up and took the chance to attack, trying to slip behind Emma to grapple him into a bearhug-like clinch from behind.

"Uff...g-gotcha 0///0", Ryu would bashfully declare while squeezing closer. That could be a good starting position to gain an advantage, if his head wasn't messed up by Emma's suggestive closeness and the inhaled chloroform.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:14 am

Emma, a woman of great discipline, managed to contain her laughter as the dazed Ryu squeezed at her waist with the strength of a seatbelt. After letting Ryu squeeze her for a minute she felt the pace of the match and the audience's interest falter. That would not do.

Emma began shoving her rear against Ryu like a basketball player on offense. Once Ryu was almost pressed against the corner turnbuckle she stopped. She wanted to grab Ryu's head but it was out of her reach. A light tickling of Ryu's ribs made him shudder and stoop his head against Emma's side, right where she wanted him. Before Ryu could pull back she put him in a headlock. She squeezed his head in her vice-like grip until Ryu's arms slipped from Emma's waist. Now it was time for the crowdpleaser.

The audience chanted: Bulldog!... Bulldog!... Bulldog!... Ryu realized at once what was about to happen and that it was too late to stop it. Emma suddenly galloped forth dragging Ryu alongside her. As she reached the rings halfway point she hopped up and landed on her airbag of a but. Ryu was not so lucky, he slammed onto the mat, chin, and chest first. The impact cascaded from Ryu's head to his toes like a wave.

Emma rolled the stunned but not knocked out Ryu onto his back. She was pleased with Ryu selling the devastation of her move, there would be a great deal more world for him. For now a small reward.

She rubbed her cool palms on Ryu's broiling chest. She felt his heart beating rapidly like a war drum. "Relax... The audience likes when a match starts with a bang! We'll slow down the pace... How does a gentle sleeper sound?" Emma suddenly smiled and took a sharp breath at her own creative brilliance. "I know what'll be entertaining! Choose between me and Jane to put you out with a sleeper! Though I'll warn you... Jane... Won't be so gentle... The only other option is for me to grab the chair..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:26 am

Ryu was starting to learn Emma's many ways to put her opponents under her power: Her curvy hips had easily bumped him until he was cornered. The light tickle to his ribs had teased and distracted him, turning his hold into a tight headlock from the blonde amazon.
When he had tried to muscle his way out of it, Emma had just squeezed him tighter, holding him nice and secure to her curvy side, letting him know that she was vastly stronger than him (his mildly chloroformed state probably playing a part in it).

Then came the crushing bulldog that had left him groaning in pain and stunned.
"Uuuunhh!! @_@"
And after the crushing power move, the busty blonde proceeded to sensually soothe him into dazed compliance, so that he would passively listen to her siren-like soft speaking: Rolled to facing up so that Emma could administer some gentle rubbing to his chest, a dazed Ryu had no choice but listen to her "brilliant idea".

Though not liking any of the given alternatives, he still made his dizzy choice: "Unnnh...I...will stay with you Emma...since you were so...ngh...gentle", the stunned redhead said, not without a slight hint of sarcasm...not knowing that Emma was probably serious about putting him to sleep.
Of course, he didn't really think he would fall that easily into Emma's sleeperhold, as he slowly tried to get up into sitting.
But in his current weak state, the busty blonde was surely the one in control of Ryu's consciousness, regardless of what he thought.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Emma took her sweet time as she slid behind Ryu, laced her smooth arms around his throat and her slender legs around his waist. At first, she rocked Ryu back and forth saying: "go to sleep..." Having her almost bare breasts pressed against his back aided in lowering Ryu's defenses. Then she got serious. Her deceptively strong arms Tightened around Ryu's throat like a slip knot on a spring-loaded trap. The bodacious babe surprised him with her sleepers technical prowess, she had been practicing. 

Ryu fought like an animal caught in a trap; flailing, scratching and clawing indiscriminately. It was too late, once a sleeper hold is applied the victim almost never escapes. Ryu was quickly entering the deeper stages of strangulation. He patted Emma's thigh in a show of docility, She would not accept. Going deeper, his body became like soft dough in Emma's expert hands. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, exposing the whites of his eyes between flickering eyelashes.

Emma began noticing the crowd tiring of her current move. In what must have seemed a mercy to Ryu, she rolled the drooling dragon off of her. She noticed something else, blood on her face. In his desperate flailing, Ryu had scratched her perfect face, her bread and butter! Emma knelt over the unconscious Ryu with black intent and an uncanny smile. She gently lowered herself and whispered: "You shouldn't have scratched me... I'm not sure how yet... But I'm going to hurt you quite terribly."

Seemingly out of nowhere she leaned in closer and almost pressed lips with Ryu. At the last moment she turned his head and smooched his cheek. She needed him awake and nothing woke a man up faster than one of her kisses.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Ryu tried his best to evade Emma's grapple, but he still fell into her loving embrace without any apparent effort by her part. Slowly and sinuously, she had him wedged in the gentle squeeze of her thighs and rocked back and forth into her soothingly seductive version of a sleeperhold.
Lulled into compliance, the mesmerized boy had been immobilized without a real struggle....and that had been the perfect moment for Emma to spring her trap!

"U-unnghhh...! N-No I must... I must esca...punnhhhh... @.@".
The Japanese redhead had struggled all out for a few wild seconds, but Emma had done her homework: The pressure around Ryu's neck was cranked up mercilessly, applied to the perfect point to restraint blood flow to the brain and put the poor boy out almost instantly. Not a rude choke hold that would have him gurgle and thrash around for at least 2 minutes, but a fine sleeperhold that had the cute boy go limp like a dead fish in her arms in seconds!

Snoozing on the peacefully, Ryu had no idea that his erratic flailing had just put him into troubles.
"M-Mmm.... Nffh.... <3", the young boy mumbled nicely. Like a goodnight kiss in reverse, the soft pressure from Emma's plush lips were slowly bringing him around with loving...treacherous sweetness.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 pm

When Ryu was awake enough to feel pain Emma rolled him out of the ring and into Jane's territory. He smacked onto the hard, lightly padded, floor like a steak on concrete. Emma followed and stood face to face with her accomplice. Jane looked at Emma for her orders. Emma mimed snapping a stick with her hands. "Give him... the backstabber!" Jane smiled for the first time that night. 

Jane slapped Ryu in the face repeatedly to rouse him to his feet. Ryu, staggering, looked at Emma's cruel smile with dazed confusion. Suddenly Jane mounted the distracted Ryu's shoulders with her hands. She pressed her knees tightly against his lower back before she fell backward, dragging Ryu with her. Two massive jolts ripped through his back, one side taking greater damage thanks to Janes steel knee.

The painful jolt had sent Ryu right back up to his feet. He walked haphazardly towards Emma, a few unbearable steps at a time. If you blinked you'd have missed Emma performing her signature DDT, the French Kiss

For Ryu it all happened in slow motion. Emma put him in a front face lock and then swung her leg forward as she snapped back for extra momentum. Ryus head spiked the poorly covered concrete for just an instant before he rebounded and landed several feet from Emma. Ryu's momentum carried him into a sitting position before the devastation caught up with him like a bad dream. As if he was struck by lightning he seized up and sprawled out on the padding, spasming and drooling pitifully.

Emma knowing the audience was reaching a climax of excitement knew exactly how to maintain their interest. Even though the referee was still in his coma and they were outside the ring she would pin Ryu. 

She crawled over and then snuggled on top of Ryu at an extremely relaxed pace. With her breasts compressed against her opponent's abs and her chin tucked between his neck and shoulder blade Emma let the crowd do their own unofficial counting.

One!...Two!...Three!...Four!...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next