Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:56 am

Still partly numb from the recent KO, Ryu was not-so-gracefully nudged back into full awareness by Emma, only for him to be grappled soon after into her vicious inverted face lock: the so-called Dragon Sleeper. Which thinking of it, was a proper name for a submission that was meant to put the just re-awakened dragon-boy back to sleep.

Flailing and wriggling around helplessly, Ryu was locked in Emma's choke hold while being painfully stretched backwards at the same time, a cruel combo meant to keep Ryu awake as long as possible due to pain, completely draining his stamina and willpower before he would pass out.

Locked and twisted like that, with Emma wrapped all around him like a voluptuous pythoness, the poor boy was sinking more and more into unconsciousness with each slow, repetitive flex from Emma's arms, the side of her large breast partly pressed on his face, adding insult to injury.

"Gghhfff...I givffhhhhh...ngghh... @///@". Unable to voice his surrender (which would be pointless in a KO match anyway), Ryu meekly tried to tapout on her smooth thigh, which only earned him another cooing taunt by the merciless Femme Fatale.
With that, Ryu's arms finally dropped down, his vision fading to black as the poor boy went limp like a ragdoll in Emma's constricting embrace.

Rolled onto a prone position, Ryu was gurgling faintly, swimming in and out (but mostly out) of consciousness, ready to be pinned and counted without a chance in hell to resist. Only one question was unanswered yet: Was Emma ready to obey the referee and quickly finish her young opponent, now that he was all buttered up and docile to her every whim?

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Emma felt the match was nearing its conclusion. Ryu was obviously reaching his breaking point. Not that Emma cared if Ryu died or was crippled for life. No, her concern was mainly for the audiences and her own image. Murder was not very classy. Emma tapped a finger to her pouty lips as she brainstormed. "Hmm... Maybe a couple more holds and then ill do my big finish! Then ill be 2-0!"

Emma, not letting Ryu recover much at all, sat by his limp body and prepared her next hold. She roughly pulled Ryu's head by the hair. A few tugs later and his head was tucked deep between her iron thighs. Emma twisted her ankles together over Ryu's abdomen for extra torque. She hovered her body over the mat with her hands for extra leverage. Like a hydraulic press, the pressure her thighs exuded began increasing exponentially. She had lifted Ryu's shoulders off the mat so there was nothing the ref could do. Emma noticed with disappointment that Ryu's struggles were becoming less and less satisfying. He had his clammy palms on her tight thighs but couldn't summon the energy to pull at them. Unlike earlier Ryu twitched only slightly before becoming dead weight all over again. Only when Ryus face was turning a dark shade of purple and his tongue protruded from his lips did Emma stop squeezing.

Emma loomed over the once mighty dragon and gently caressed his cheek with the tips of her fingers. "Don't worry... I'm not a monster... It'll be over soon... I think I'll be generous and give you one whole minute to recover this time!" Emma kept an eye on the arenas match timer while lounging beside Ryu.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Ryu's limp frame was uncerimoniously ragdolled as Emma pulled him up by his hair to settle his head between her thick long thighs.

"Uhhh...w-wha...? Ngghhhh...!". The boy woke up right away at the uncomfortable feeling on his scalp, only for his blurry eyes to realize where he had been put in Emma's leggy jail. Emma had her vicious headscissors locked around her weakened prey with deliberate slow movements, giving the poor boy all the time to watch her cross her ankles, letting him know that he belonged to her mighty thighs for as long as she liked as her feminine muscles swelled painfully around his neck.

Emma's smooth skin brushing his cheeks wouldn't provide any comfort to his desperate predicament, not while her thighs felt like a hydraulic press,  squeezing his poor little neck with merciless pulsations, until his limp hands slipped down along her velvety legs. Though, his succumbing mind would eventually feel the repetitive pulsating of her thighs like a sort of comforting massage rocking him back and forth into compliance.... a clear sign that he was fading into unconsciousness.

"Gasssp.... Uhhh...Zzz....x///x". Soon enough Emma had her prisoner passaged into oblivion again, this time into a much more womanly but not less crushing/humiliating submission hold, which arised a roar of cruel joy from Emma's enthusiast fans.

When Ryu started to lazily re-emerge from choked slumber, his head spinning like crazy, it was under the mockingly sweet cooing and caressing from the beautiful Femme Fatale. On his account, Ryu had showed at least a bit of resilience there by coming to his senses in spite of ggoing through 2 KOs in a row. If anything, he had been a little gentleman not keeping a gorgeous lady like Emma waiting too long for him to be awake.
"Guuuhhh.....my neck....d-did I fall asleep....? Unghhh....". The numb, strenghtless boy mumbled, his mind still messed up obviously. Some would say the looked kind of cute like this.... Cute and weak.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:12 pm

Emma patted Ryu's chest in an almost friendly manner. "Good garcon! Now... Id like another go at you but I think Jane wants a turn..." Emma gestured to Jane; who was staring at Ryu with a cool yet furious look. "Heres some advice. Don't make her mad." It was too late for that.

Emma rolled Ryu out of the ring like an unwilling log. For the second time, he fell onto the outside mat without much grace or anything to break his fall. Emma suddenly collapsed and grabbed her ankle like a kid who just fell off her bike. "Ohh my ankle! It's... A cramp! I should've had more potassium! Mr.ref... Could you... Help me?" With Emma's soap opera level acting the referee became completely oblivious to what was happening outside the ring.

When Ryu struck the ground belly first, Jane immediately hopped on his back. She didn't need him crying out for help so she stuffed her socks in his mouth. Jane leaned in and whispered in Ryu's ear: "Shut up... Don't bother screaming... Trying to pin Emma was a mistake... You're lucky she is so merciful... If it were up to me id git you like the pig you are." With her little tirade out of the way, she was ready. 

Jane reversed herself so she was sitting on the small of Ryu's back and facing his legs. She reached out, grabbed both of his ankles and began pulling his legs back. As she contorted Ryu into an ever steeper Boston crab she inched her buttocks further up his body for more leverage. From his back to his shoulder and finally her plump but was squished his head against the mat.  

For Ryu the pain was unbearable. He had already had his back mangled by Janes backbreaker. This additional move guaranteed many visits to the chiropractor and nightmares of this moment forever. Ryu tried to talk his way out of it; Jane had made sure he could not. He tried tapping out; Jane didn't care. Finally, after Ryu had passed out not from blood loss or suffocation but from pure pain did Jane let his lower body unfold onto the mat. 

Jane took her ruined socks from Ryu's mouth and rolled him back into the ring with surprisingly little effort. She gave Emma a thumbs up and a rare smile as if to say: "tag, your turn!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Ryu knew he was way too late to prevent Jane from being mad at him: As proof of her cruel intentions, the shocked boy suddenly had one of her socks shoved into his mouth...

"To prevent me from screaming...!", was Ryu's easy guess of the situation, before Jane grappled into the most vicious boston crab possible, pulling and pulling until she was sitting her butt not onto the small of his back any longer... but on his head! Which meant for poor Ryu to be bent like a pretzel!

"Mmmrpfhhhh... plearrmshhhh....s-stomfffhh". Ryu's desperate attempts at submitting and screaming for mercy were all useless, as Jane had done a good work of gagging him with her sock.
With his legs and back muscles coursed by sharp pain, like if his legs were going to be ripped off, Ryu felt his consciousness trying to slip away from his suffering. The only hope was the referee now.... but Emma's little theatre had kept the stupid guy easily distracted, granting the cruel girl all the time to have him pass out from excruciating pain.

Though it felt like an endless torture for Ryu, it really didn't take long for his frantic squirming and muffled screams to cease. When he was rolled back onto the ring like a poor sack of potatoes, the poor boy had fainted once again, knocked out for the 3rd time!
"nnnfh...Zzz..... @.@"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:56 am

Emma waited patiently for Ryu to awaken on his own terms. After all, it was important for him to come to her for a proper climactic finish. The bruised and battered Ryu rose steadily to all fours and crawled towards Emma, at this point just wanting to end the match with one last offense!

Ryu reached Emma and laid the worlds weakest punches into her belly. Emma, amused, knelt down and embraced Ryu, it was important to play nice for the crowd. The audience sighed: "ahh" as if they were watching a puppy wrestle a kitten. Emma petted Ryu's head softly and whispered in his ear. "Listen, I want this move to be clean and final. Play along and I won't hurt you so bad, I promise. No one will ever know!" Ryu nodded timidly. "Good! Now just put your head between my thighs and I can handle the rest!" Ryu nodded again. Emma stood and released her embrace.

Without much effort, she slid Ryus bloodied head between her slick thighs. The nape of his neck rubbed roughly up against Emma's crotch. She blushed. That would be hard to get used to... Ryu placed his palms on her knees for support so he could stay on his feet and be finished with dignity. 

Emma, with her arms wrapped around Ryu's waist, heaved him up until he was precariously balanced on his back over one of Emma's shoulders. She slowly let Ryu slide down her back until she held him by his neck. Ryu made sure the move went smoothly as he promised. Along the way, he hadn't resisted Emma at all. Now he placed his neck on her shoulder as if it were the chopping block. Before she dropped to her knees Emma announced: "I lied!"

She dropped like the blade of a guillotine; Ryu became another victim of its cruel efficiency. His head and neck whipped sharply against Emma's rigid shoulder. With a scared grunt, he fell onto his knees and into the void. He then fell flat onto the mat like a heavy door taken off its hinges. 

Emma crawled beside Ryu and shoved him onto his back. She took in a couple deeply needed breaths. "Wow! Beating you senseless has really tired me out! Alright, good job Ryu... You can Rest now." With that Emma crawled over Ryu. Her head, chest, and abdomen all passed over his head before she slowly lowered herself on top of him. She wriggled until her crotch was comfortably tucked under Ryu's chin and her cool thighs lightly squeezed his head. Finally, she rested the side of her head on Ryu's naval. The ref was staring longingly at this erotic display. "Hey keep your eyes on Ryu buddy! Start that pin!" Emma snapped impatiently. "Ye-yes, Mam!" 

As the ref steadily counted the audience chanted along as if it were new years eve and the ball was about to drop. 
One!...Two!... Three!... Four!... Five!... Six!... Seven!... Eight!... Nine!.......... TEN!!!!

Everyone knew Ryu would never kick out. He had already been through the gauntlet with the blonde giantess. Now, only two weeks later, he had faced a different, crueler, blonde giant. Regardless, they still cheered at the count of ten for Ryu's surprising resilience and Emma's masterful showmanship. 

Emma slowly took her cheek off of Ryu's warm abdomen and sat on his still chest. She rolled her luscious blonde hair over onto one shoulder and laughed heartily. 

At first being a wrestler was a means to an end. The end being true love. Though at this moment something dawned on Emma. "Wrestling is so fucking Fun! The cruelty, the intrigue, the mass of witnesses, and the unbridled eroticism! Especially the eroticism! What a rush! I can't wait for my next match! What poor soul will bring me to three and zero!?"

When she was done with her internal series of mania driven revelations Emma realized she was suffocating Ryu, again. "Oh! Sorry, Ryu!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Having to suffer a series of 3 vicious KO maneuvers proved to be too much even for Ryu's stubborn spirit. His body had gone through so many painful stress tests that even thinking straight was a painful exercise at this point, and giving into Emma's soothingly seductive cooing appeared more reasonable... or just plain easier to his numb mind.

Once Ryu had nodded in submissive compliance, Emma had kept up to her promise, making her move smooth and almost relaxing for Ryu as her inner thighs rubbed his face nicely, her arms hoisted him across her shoulder, ever so slowly slipping him down until he was hanging there held by his neck. And then...

"I lied!", Emma announced with cruel joy, giving him just a quick moment to realize his naivety before she dropped down, bringing her patented Guillotine finisher to his loose, unprotected neck.
The bolt of stinging pain was horrible but extremely short, instantly turning Ryu's lights out with a violent whiplash, putting him out of his misery with nothing more than a twitch of his body before he laid still on the mats.

Ryu's limp body was Emma's playground now, or better said the perfect throne for the gorgeous queen of this match, and the Femme Fatale didn't miss to use him in order to make herself look irresistibly sexy and powerful.
"Nnff.... zzz... x///x", Ryu let out a faint whimper at the feel of Emma's thighs squeezing his head gently, her curvy frame laid languorously over the defeated prey, but other than that he kept floating in dreamless slumber.

Emma was beaming in her triumphant beauty there, getting up into sitting on her sleeping boytoy as she moved her hair over one shoulder, the consumed gesture of a sultry seductress who knew how to captivate males attention, and she had an entire Arena falling in love for her right now, which she visibly adored.

Lost in her power trip, Emma had been wriggling in pleasure, daydreaming of future triumphs and erotic domination, until a muffled mumbling induced her to look down from over her shoulder: "Blubbb...mmff.... x///x".
The curvy blonde had been shifting her hips backwards during her lust-driven monologue, until her plump rear had covered Ryu's unconscious face into a humiliating facesitting smother.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Once Emma had realized she was smothering Ryu she quickly rose with flushed embarrassment. She leaned over Ryu's face to check for breathing, check. Emma didn't mean to continue hurting him. In fact, Ryu was beginning to grow on her. Before he was an obstacle now perhaps he could be a friend. At that moment Ryu coughed unconsciously and his bloody spittle struck Emma's face. And just like that Ryu was back on Emma's shitlist.

Emma, now seething with disgust, rolled the helpless Ryu out of the ring. Emma heaved the surprisingly light Ryu over her shoulders with ease and tossed him onto the announcer table like a sack of flour onto a pallet. The announcers knew the drill and scurried away. Whatever Emma planned on doing they could not interfere. Once she had Ryu on his back with his head dangling off the side of the announcer table she signaled for Jane to wait for a moment. She then dropped to her knees and gently held Ryu's head into her palms. "It was fun while it lasted... But... Well... This is goodbye." With that, she pressed her lips to Ryu's. Their blood-soaked tongues danced together for a few glorious moments before she pulled away. Emma dropped Ryu's head like a rock and cleared a path for Jane

"Alright Jane, there's a contract on Ryu's head. $10000! I hope you don't mind that it won't be very challenging." Jane grinned, she had been hoping for something like this. "Not to worry mistress. I'll take out this garbage." Jane calmly stretched her calves and thighs before positioning herself to sprint like an Olympian. She shot out toward Ryu. Midway to her target, she ran into the meaty clothesline of some girl who had run out from the crowd. It was the Big Belle Charlotte Lee. Jane was laid out like a pancake on a pan. Jane looked up at her towering assailant. She was... eating?!
The hungry savior:
Charlotte explained herself slowly in between bites. "So..try... Ryu... My friend.." As Emma advanced on her Charlotte whipped her cheeseburger into Emma's face like an MLB baseball player throwing the first pitch. This was enough to blind Emma and knock her off her feet. After taking a moment to mourn her lost burger Charlotte rushed to Ryu and tossed him over her broad shoulders. "Let's get you out of here my cute little lizard!"

As Jane was about to pursue them Emma stopped her while whiting condiments and pickles from her face. "No... Let them go for now... Well wait for them to lower their guard, then they'll pay... THEY'LL PAY!... For now please get me a towel... This is disgusting..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Still floating in half-conscious (but mostly unresponsive) numbness, Ryu had moaned faintly atthe warm, pleasant sensation of Emma's plush lips pressed onto his, though he couldn't tell if it was dream or reality. And more importantly, he had no idea that it was meant as a cruelly sensuous farewell kiss.

More accurately, Ryu had not been even aware of how close he had been to suffer a severe injury, or something worse. When the hourglass massive frame of Charlotte had intercepted Jane he could dimly hear the commotion though, his drowsy senses somehow called back to reality by the booming sound of a familiar female voice.

Just when the blonde giantess had victoriously concluded the short but wild altercation with her beloved "little lizard" draped over her shoulder, Ryu had become to groggily come to his senses, though his mind was still obviously messed up, as his faint mumblings would soon confirm:
"Unnnhh...w-wait... I must...win the match...nghhh...".
He squirmed feebly, obviously not aware that the match had been finished several minutes ago now, and with his poor neck going through Emma's guillotine. Of course, a self-proclaimed skiled nurse such as Charlotte knew well how to keep her patients calm and sedated for their own good, and this seemed to be just the case.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:40 am

Once Charlotte was safely inside her room and felt she hadn't been followed she laid the Ryu's devastated body onto her bed for the second time in recent memory. Ryu looked up at his savior. She had a bottle of chloroform in one hand and a rag in the other. Ryu wondered if he'd be better off out there with those other maniacs. Reading Ryu's face Charlotte declared: "Yep... This is one of those out of the pan and into the deep fryer situations!" Confused and scared of Charlotte's foreboding idiom Ryu attempted to squirm away from her greedy glare.

He should've known by now that there was no escape. Charlotte, quick for her size, had the chloroform soaked rag on his mouth and nose as soon as he dared resist. As she marinated in Ryu's soft struggles she cooed: "don't be scared... I'm just gonna bandage up your wounds like before... And because you seem really hurt ill only play with you a little bit..." Ryu was already long gone. "Whoopsie might have overdone it with the knockout juice!"

As promised Charlotte bound and stitched Ryu like her favorite stuffed animal. Once she felt her patient was stable Charlotte took her small doctors fee. 

First, she gently slid her hands along the deep valleys of Ryu's abdomen. Second, she kissed and lapped along Ryu's bruised throat. Finally she kissed him so roughly and for such a prolonged period that he almost awakened. When she pulled away she licked her lips and thought: "grr tastes like that Emma girl..."

Not satisfied but not willing to risk exacerbating Ryus injuries she settled for this mild foreplay and then relaxed in her own chair. She began counting sheep. One... Two... Three... And she was asleep. In her slumber, she thought "no one's gonna hurt my boy toy..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next