Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Ryu remembered well the chill running down his spine when Emma had previously explained that certain part part of her conveniently made "rules". He had the strange impression that falling out of the ring at reach of Jane's clutches would not be much different than being fed to a lioness.

And that proved not far from reality as the petite executioner treated him to a vicious backbreaker.
"UURGH!". An electrick shock coursed his body from where the girl's knees digh into his back, having the poor boy bounce right into the waiting clutches of Emma as a very undesired (for Ryu at least) side effect.

Trapped into her inverted face lock, Ryu was not held close to her flawless curvy body long enough to forget his pain... but that was not important, because Emma had her own plan to let Ryu fall into blissful oblivion.

*SBAAAM!!!*
Drool from his unconscious mouth, eyes rolled up and eventually shut down,a small warm river of his own blood crossing his face starting from where his forehead had impacted the floor, Ryu was clearly out like a light from Emma's patented finisher. Definitely not the kind of French Kiss he could have wished for.

"Nrrghh...blubb... x///x". The excite crowd could as well count up to 100, and the utterly crushed Ryu would probably not wake up in time.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryu Toranami Vs Emma "femme fatale" Dubois (complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:55 am

Emma let the audience play referee for a little longer.
Five!... Six!... Seven!... Eight!... Nine!... Ten!... 
With that Emma had made her point. That she could get a ten count pin on the dragon whenever she liked. Now if she was to continue Ryu needed to wake the fuck up. 

A kinder or even just a more patient opponent would have just waited for Ryu to recover. Emma was neither. Straddling Ryu's lean stomach, she began viciously slapping her sleepy opponent. With each thundering slap, she teased him with taunts like "Wake up you sleepy dummy person!" And "Wake up you sleepy lizard guy!" When it came to childish taunts Emma's English regressed significantly. 

After the third *SMACK* Ryu timidly raised his hands to defend his face. Satisfied, Emma rose off of Ryu with a palm shoved on his face for support. Emma strolled away and leaned against the announcer's table, to their evident delight. She was unconcerned with them, she was only interested in staring down Ryu as he struggled to even crawl on all fours. "Let's see what he does..." She thought with a curious smirk.

Ryu, giving Emma a fearful look, scrambled clumsily to his feet and tried to trot away from his tormenter. When he turned from Emma he came face to face with Jane. When he looked over his shoulder he saw Emma trailing behind him. 

Ryu didn't know what he should do. What could he do, stuck between two gorgeous maniacs!?

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:25 pm

How utterly humiliating for Ryu! If it wasn't for the KOed referee still taking a nap down on the ringside, he would have suffered a fast and disgraceful defeat there!
Well honestly, lack of a referee had also allowed the girls to chloroform and double-team the young male at whim too... but: fact was, he had been just shamefully counted out by the whole arena!

Soon, the handsome redhead came to his senses under the uncerimonious slaps, and awkward trash talking from Emma. Wasn't it for the bad predicament, Ryu would have probably smiled at her funny "verbal taunts".

Like a scared, cornered prey in desperate seek of escape, he turned his head from Emma to her cute looking yet sadistic "assistant".
With the two girls slowly closing their trap around him, making it like the boy was about to be caught into a bodily sandwich, Ryu had to make his decision in a hurry: since he had no choice but to try and get out with sheer force, logics suggested that he would have had the best chances against the smaller foe.

"Ugh... step back or else... 0///0". Of course, his wannabe-menacing warning fell onto deaf ears as both girls took a step forward. "Alright then... suit yourself! Kyaah!". Ryu finally resolved to turn his back to Emma and bullcharge Jane instead.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:19 pm

As the blundering red head charged at her Jane nimbly stepped aside. She allowed Ryu to think just for a moment that he had gotten away before she stretched her foot out and tripped him. Thanks to his running start, Ryu glided like a dragon before crashing onto the hard ground like a rock. The audience roared with laughter. Jane stared at Ryu with unwarranted hatred. "Foolish man..."

Ryu took painful staggered breaths while on all fours. He had not had enough time to let his bruised ribs recover since facing Charlotte and his chest was killing him. Jane, seeing a clear opportunity, kneeled forward with one knee and was about to fire a lethal shot on Ryu's cranium. Emma interrupted her. "Jane... Don't kill him, okay?" Jane nodded and went forth. Like an arrow, Janes' knee sunk into the side of Ryu's head with barely a whistle. Ryu didn't react for a moment before collapsing onto his stomach like an imploded building. Jane glared in frustration at her downed prey. She could've buried him but Emma had forced her to hold back and use her soft knee.

Janes frustration vanished as Emma rubbed her shoulders and gave her a hearty kiss on the cheek. With her cheeks flaring up, she suddenly remembered why she worked for Emma, besides the money... With Janes help, Emma dragged Ryu's ragdoll of a body up to the ring and rolled him in like furniture on a truck. 

Emma, a master of entertainment, knew she had to escalate or lose the fickle crowds favor. A weapon always seemed to rile up these yokels and steel chairs were their bread and butter. Emma cradled a chair in one arm and displayed it to the crowd as if she were displaying a prize on the price is right. After telling Jane to check how much longer the referee would be out she slid into the ring with her chair.

Emma began talking her sweet time setting up the chair in gist the right position int he corner. "Hmm... A Strasbourg Slammer on this chair will probably make me infamous for millennia!" she thought with villainous glee. Unbeknownst to Emma and Jane Ryu had gotten used to being hit in the head after his match with Charlotte and was already getting up. The only people who saw were 10,000 members of the crowd, and they weren't willing to spoil the surprise!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm

After the catastrofic crash-landing onto the tile floor, Ryu's mind was foggy from agonizing pain coursing every inch of his body. As he tried to shake the cobwebs off his head, the young redhead had only a short moment to curse his own stupidity, before a sounding *SDEENG* sent an even sharper bolt of pain to the side of his head. Apparently, Jane had hit him with a metal object, his semi-comatose mind had the time to guess, not knowing that it was actually her knee.

Emma had evidently appreciated how Ryu was selling the latest vicious strike, drooling from a corner of his mouth and with his body not giving any sign of life except for a little reflexive twitch of his body here and there, because she (and consequently Jane) totally forgot about him, obviously convinced that he was not going anywhere for a long while.

But his martial arts background... and even the injuries suffered at Charlotte's hands just a few days before, had sharpened the resilience of his head. As a matter of fact, the redhead boy came around just in time to watch Emma intently placing a steel chair at one of the corners. The blonde beauty was doing it with consumed, teasing slowliness, even going as far as to wriggling her curvaceous hips to furtherly excite the fans as she planned her horribly epic finisher.

Which actually worked in Ryu's favor, allowing him to stand up, take a long deep breath, and even aim at the voluptuous target as he prepared a nasty payback to Emma's cruelty.

The whole arena was screaming like crazy now, some trying to warn Emma, some others excited at the unexpected attempt at a dramatic comeback from Ryu.
Emma had probably thought that it was just her fans rising the decibels in anticipation, because she didn't even turn around as Ryu charged from the opposite corner, going for a flying double dropkick.

"Yyyaahhhh!". When Ryu's feet went airborne, his battle scream resembled that of a karate master going to smash a pile of bricks. He didn't care about hitting Emma on the front or from behind, his sole focus being to propel the Femme Fatale right into that same steel chair that she had settled for him. Possibly head first.

And if his plan was successful, Ryu would then stay down for a few seconds, partly to catch his breathing, partly to savor the moment, before he stood up to try and complete his vengeance: reaching under Emma's armpits, he wanted to help the dazed blonde up to her own feet, capitalizing his current advantage to lock his left leg with her left, then starting to snake himself around her voluptuous body.
Ryu's fans would then recognize the starting phases of Ryu's signature submission, as they started to chant: "Dragon Coils! Dragon Coils!"
Wrapping around a bigger, voluptuous woman such as Emma to lock an abdominal stretch was not easy... and maybe it was not wise too, but Ryu could not miss this chance to try!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:26 pm

As Emma squeezed the chair In the corner, making sure it was just right, she heard loud steps behind her and then an obnoxious cry. Before she could register the threat Ryu slammed his feet into the ample target that was her but. His dropkick sent Emma headfirst into the chair like a battering ram into s thick oak door.

Emmas body hung limply by her head, rammed in the steel. Ryu left her hanging while he took a short, desperately needed rest, yet something made him uneasy. He could almost feel Jane's vengeful glares and thoughts. "Youll have to come out of the ring eventually... And when you do... I'm going to murder you!" Knowing he better act quick before Jane decided to forget their made up rules Ryu made his move. 

After pulling Emmas head from the crater it made in the steel chair Ryu slithered his limbs around Emmas. He both constricted her movement and acted as a support, keeping the limp Emma standing. 

Normally due to their size and strength differences, this move wouldn't work, this was not a normal night. Ryu began twisting his bigger opponents abdomen like a wet sponge.  Emma moaned and whimpered as Ryu torqued her spine and broad abdomen. Their hot tangled body created mixed rivers of sweat and blood. When he felt Emma was about to pass out and become dead weight Ryu released his hold, he did not want to get trapped under her. 

After collapsing onto the mat Emma surprised everyone, except herself, by rising to her knees to face the hesitant Ryu. In an uncharacteristically unclassy gesture, Emma shocked out a glob of dark red saliva. She gave Ryu a dazed bloody grin. "Good job... You really... Boosted my profile... Now I'm... Closer to my Lizzy... Finish it... Just not the face..." 

Ryu hesitated. Emma told him to but... She was gist sitting there with her arms to her side... Defenseless. After a moment and a deep breath to prepare himself he strengthened his nerve. He then jumped, spun his foot around and kicked Emma, right in her face... *CRACK*

Emmas' eyes rolled up to their whites as if they were trying to surrender. Her body seized up before the velocity of Ryu's kick tipped her onto her side, finally, she rolled onto her back. Just then the groggy but now conscious referee dragged himself back into the ring. This was Ryu's chance to upset everyone's expectations. The ref was awake and he had Emma down for the count in the center of the ring. Ryu laid parallel to Emma, with his forearm pressed against her collarbone and his crotch pressed against her navel. 

After the referee took an unbearably long couple of seconss to drag himself alongside Ryu he finally started counting.
One!... Two!... Three!...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 am

When Ryu's gambit went better than any optimistic hope, slamming Emma into a bloody dazed state against the chair, the first thing he had worried about was the possible reaction from petite, lethal Jane. But the girl had not done anything more than piercing him with death-promising glares instead, much to Ryu's surprise.

Grateful for the chance to deal with one problem at a time, Ryu had soon entangled the unresisting Emma into her special Dragon Coils. Sure thing, containing such a strong curvy amazon in his hold with no effort was an unfamiliar and satisfying sensation. And, though a submission on an unconscious opponent was overall pointless, it was gratifying to take the lead after his catastrofic start of the match. But, all good things come to an end and Ryu had to let her go if he wanted to seal his victory.

The Japanese boy was not exactly proud of his following move, hitting the defenseless Emma with a second special move of his arsenal, the Dragon's Tail. But he could not afford to be too charitable if he wanted to have a chance against Emma and her lethal assistant, Ryu thought not without feeling guilty, sending Emma down for the count with his spinning kick and going to cover the pin soon after.

"Unfff... come on ref... We don't have the whole night!", Ryu had argued with the referee but, still partly under the nefarious effects of Jane's sleeperhold, the poor guy was hopelessly slowed down in every action.... including the KO count!
"Ugh..! It's taking forever! 0///0", the redhead boy growled in disapproval. He could feel Emma's bosom heaving slightly faster, her body starting some sleepy squirmings underneath his smaller frame, the clear signals that Emma was coming around soon.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:06 pm

Four!... Five!... Six!... Seven!... Eight!... 
With a cute gasp that won the crowds sympathy, Emma rolled a shoulder off the mat. "That was too close... Thank god that ref is such a slow pig..." Emma suddenly remembered how she had gotten here. Ryu had kicked her right in the money maker, her godlike face. She had even politely asked him not to! He would pay.

As Ryu waisted precious seconds cursing his poor fortune he heard Emma whisper something. "Ryu... You..." He leaned in closer, their faces now inches away, to hear her better. "Ryu... Fuck you." With those rude words, Emma prodded Ryus eyes with her ring and index finger. Reeling in blind agony, Ryu covered his eyes and rolled off of Emma. She managed to reverse their previous positions. Now she straddled Ryu's waist and he was at her nonexistent mercy. 

Emma stuck the same two fingers she had just used to blind Ryu into his gaping mouth. She rooted around like a miner hunting for a gold vein until she found the area with the most nerves, at the back of his throat. Ryu tried to push her off, but her greater weight and paralyzing hold made it impossible. Instead, he began slowly fading in a quite undignified manner. With each pressing of Emma's fingers, Ryu retched and spasmed. Tears and moans emanated in great quantity. Finally, after a gut-wrenching sixty seconds, his resistance collapsed, as did his hopes of victory. 

Once again Emma was in full control. And once again Ryu was a sputtering twitching mess. Emma slid her glistening fingers from Ryu's mouth. She looked at her saliva coated fingers with a disgusted grimace. "Why did I even choose this as my finisher!? Oh, yea... These animals like it..." Their happy screams confirmed this. Emma suddenly chuckled. "Good thing Ryu didn't eat before the match!" As she cleaned her fingers against Ryu's trunks she almost wretched herself.

After leaving the ring for a moment to get some hand sanitizer and a clean towel Emma was ready to continue. After Emma was done with him, Ryu would never raise his hand to such a beautiful woman again.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 pm

With the Femme Fatale finally awake, Ryu was promtly pushed apart as the strong busty blonde broke his pin attempt. And then....

"Uuugh! D-Dammit... why the eyes-glurg??? Bllurrrbbbb...gaahhck....!". Temporarily blind from Emma's dirty poking move, Ryu would suddenly feel her fingers probe his open mouth... then digging deeper... and deeper! Finding some nerves to soften his muscles, temporarily paralyzing him into inability at fighting back while her fingers kept chocking him relentlessly in such vicious... and disgusting way.

Curiously, while Ryu was miserably succumbing, passaged into convulsing oblivion, the same thought crossed his and Emma's minds: "why such a nasty finisher?"

Indeed, Ryu could be grateful that he had no dinner in his stomach, but that was the full extent of his luck. Twitching in uncomfortable unconsciousness while he still coughed and spluttered, the handsome redhead was still out when Emma climbed back onto the ring. Wiped off the blood stains, her beautiful face was showing again in all its beaming glory, not corrupted by the strike received except for two small bruises on her forehead and the side of her cheekbone.... but that was certainly not making the Femme Fatale inclined to mercy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:13 am

Emma stared at Ryu's slowly blinking eyes with rage. She was growing impatient with him. A couple of kicks to the ribs got him standing without delay. Emma loomed behind the confused and teetering Ryu. She cooed: "Sorry about your eyes... Let me massage them for you..." With malice and forethought, Emma took her sanitizer soaked hands and massaged Ryu's eyes. The hand sanitizer, high in alcohol content, made Ryu's eyeballs burn all over again.

He would not get to suffer long before Emma grabbed his crimson hair and pulled him into an inverted face lock. She had Ryu's throat tucked under her armpit and her arm wrapped tightly around his neck. The crowd cheered: Guillotine!... Guillotine!... Ryu looked like a contortionist with his abdomen stretched out like dough and his body bent at a 90-degree angle. He likely would prefer an actual guillotine than being in this hold. 

Beautiful like a goddess but strong like an amazon Emma tightened her vice grip slowly, wanting to stretch out Ruu's punishment. With each tightening Ryu's still limp arms would flail and then simmer back down. Emma felt the light tapping of Ryu's hand on her thigh. He was trying to submit. With a cruel grin, she thought: "if the official didn't see it I didn't feel it!"

The dragon's fire was extinguished once again as Ryu buckled to his knees. At his limit, Ryu could not even twitch as Emma continued to wildly wrench and twist his neck. The referee had seen enough. He lifted Ryu's spaghetti arm by the wrist and let it flop to the floor. "Alright miss, he's out. Go for a pin attempt" after one final attempt at ripping Ryu's head from his body Emma acquiesced and rolled him away like roadkill off a street. She followed this with a dirty look for the ref. Emma did not like being told what to do...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next