by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar Empty Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am

Standard match
Victory condition: A wrestler must obtain a submission, and an extended pinfall to the count of five in order to win. Order of the two is free.

Being an actress definitely had its pros. That clearly applied to AFW too. In which other profession could one spend time in an extremely comfortable bed, and get paid for it?

Oh, yeah, right, there might have been some other one too, but...

Patrice was in this bed because she was an actress by heart. And because that fact was already well known by the AFW management... They knew her outfit portfolio, and had decided that there was a perfect role available for Patrice to play, and contacted the French Actress with their proposal.

Apparently there was a new girl in town, Ivy Emerson, who dubbed herself as the Wrestling Scholar. From what Patrice had been told, she was highly intelligent, and suited perfectly for a teacher's role. Naturally, the management was eager to embrace that gimmick. They wanted to pit the teacher against a stubborn student. And that's when their thoughts had shifted towards Patrice...

The French blonde had been all too eager to take up the offer. Still lying comfortably under the sheets in the dark, Patrice was dressed in her "sensual sleepyhead" outfit, knowing that any moment now, an angry teacher was about to come wake her up.

Patrice Juillet - starring tonight as the Sleepy Student:

***GIANT VIDEOSCREENS IN AFW ARENA COME ALIVE, WITH LIVE PICTURE FROM THE BED BACKSTAGE***

Suddenly, all the lights blinked on, signalling to the sleepy student that the cameras were now rolling. And with the cameras, she also knew that Ivy couldn't be too far away. But did she really react at all? No. Her job was to stubbornly stay under the sheets for now, and frankly, she felt very comfortable doing so.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Ivy stomped down the corridor, on her way to demand satisfaction from her "student" Patrice. Management had come to her and asked if she would mentor another new wrestler. They suggested she teach her some new moves, maybe some new wrestling techniques. Ivy was genuinely thrilled at having the chance to share her considerable wrestling knowledge. Yet after waiting for an hour in the private sparring ring, Patrice was a no-show. 
Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar Q8QWgNS
Ivy, conscious of her appearance as ever, made sure to smile and greet staff members in the corridor. Inside she was fuming and ready to unload on Patrice.

Ivy stood in front of the door with patrices pink cursive name scrawled across it. With a *BAM* she slammed the door open and yelled "Patrice you're late! That's... Very disrespectful!" Patrice was, somehow, still sleeping after Ivy had slammed the door open and shouted her name. She was sprawled comfortably in her bed wearing a partially buttoned and practically see through nightshirt. She breathed quietly into the crimson pillow she snuggled with.

Ivy continued glaring at her student, yet for a moment her anger faded. She had never seen Patrice in person till just now; she was aback by Patrice angelic good looks. "You... Were..." Ivy reconsidered. "Maybe to wake up sleeping beauty i... Need to get closer..." Ivy closed the door behind her and after nervously checking the hallway for witnesses. Nobody was around. Except for the cameras hidden in patrices room. 

Ivy silently crept up to Patrice's bedside and gently crawled on top of Patrice, straddling her slim ivory waist. Less gentle now, Ivy pinched her student's nose shut and covered her mouth with her palm. "If she can't breathe she can't sleep!" 

"Wake. Up." She said, her patience already expired.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:23 am

Patrice flinched as the door suddenly slammed open, but luckily her movement was undetectable enough to still give out the impression of a sleeping beauty. A subtle grin also rose momentarily on the blonde's face, as she heard the teacher scolding her for being late. But as her face was turned towards the pillow, that fact never made it to anyone's attention.

But then, there was a period of silence, broken only by the sound of the door closing. Apparently the teacher had not expected Patrice to be asleep, and was pondering of how to deal with the situation. Patrice was tempted to peek, but obediently kept her eyes shut.

Surprisingly, Ivy did not hesitate at all to get closer. And not just a little closer, but all the way on top of the French Actress lying in the bed! Apparently the teacher was not afraid of getting intimate... Or then she was ready to begin her lessons straight on the bed!

But what she did was again unexpected by the blonde. Instead of trying to wake her up in a more conventional way, the teacher decided to block her airflow instead! That did the trick, and the blonde quickly swept Ivy's hands off her face. Now, it was time for her to get annoyed by the surprise visit.

"E-ey! Who are you?!? What are you doing in my apartment?!?" She did try to sound as convincing as possible, but some might have guessed that she was not all that unaware of Ivy's pending visit as she tried to convince.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:06 am

Ivy could see through Patrice's act. She didn't know why Patrice would lie to and antagonize her like this. One thing she did know for sure was that her anger had returned, stronger than ever. "Don't hit her... Don't slap her stupid beautiful face..."

Ivy took a deep breath and clenched her fists. "Patrice... I want you to answer me honestly... And carefully. I was supposed to teach you some wrestling moves today. Why didn't you show?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:10 am

Now that Patrice got a good look at Ivy, she had to admit that the teacher appeared more than suitable for a place such as AFW. She was young, curvy, beautiful, her green hair gave her a hint of exoticness, and she was clearly not hesitating to get into the same bed with other girls. And based on how her fists were clenching after hearing Patrice's answer, she did seem to have a flaring temperament suitable for a wrestler too.

Ivy was also demanding for answers. Clearly, Patrice had to give her some. But was she going to abandon her innocent and clueless appearance? Definitely not! "W-what? What are you talking about? I do not think that I need any wrestling lessons from random girls like you!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:41 am

Ivy didn't realize it but as Patrice continued her pattern of disrespect she was getting closer to a violent outburst. Her right hand rose and trembled, just waiting to slap the pretty off of Patrices face. Her left hand slid around Patrice's throat but held off on squeezing.

Ivy took another deep breath. "Alright, Patrice. You've got two options. Come with me for a private lesson, or get dragged into the arena for a public, and probably savage lesson. The choice is yours."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:23 am

Patrice was curious to see Ivy's reaction to her words. On the outside she made sure to appear clueless, confident and rather annoyed for the sudden interruption of her dreams, but on the inside she was half expecting Ivy to lose her nerve, or clearly become angry for her attitude. At first she couldn't see any noticeable difference, but the she felt the "teacher's" hand creeping around her throat...

But still, Ivy was containing herself. And she decided to present the blonde a couple of options... Needless to say, Patrice wasn't going to just give in to her terms and abandon her own innocent agenda just like that. "Wow, you're persistent indeed! I really don't know what makes you think that I would want any lessons from you. But if you want to have a match with me, then sure, I'll be more than happy to kick your ass! Besides, what kind of teacher makes her lessons savage anyway.....???" the blonde accompanied her last words by rolling her eyes.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:48 am

Ivy accepted Patrice's latest affront with godlike patience. She was satisfied with Patrice acceptance of her challenge... for now. Plus she could save all her pent-up anger for the ring. It would be a shame to stain her lesson with premature violence.

"Alright. Thanks, Patrice. Here's the lesson plan for tonight: The first girl to gain both a five-count pinfall and a submission will win the match. Not to worry! I'm sure I'll manage to fit in an assortment of wrestling moves. Maybe I'll even let you squeeze in a few..." 

"I'd be nice for Patrice to lay on top of me for a change..." Ivy blushed at this intrusive yet very appealing thought. She nervously scrambled off of Patrice and patted down her wrinkled skirt. "I- you... Come with me to the ring! I can't trust you to show up on your own!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 am

Ivy had given Patrice an ultimatum of attending one of her lessons or facing her right away in the ring, and the blonde was definitely not one to turn down a challenge... Even if it was issued in such an arrogant manner as this one! But she did not accept it without some snarky remarks of her own, which in turn seemed to go down surprisingly well with the "teacher"...

Well, until she laid down her rules, which was done in a manner clearly underminining the French girl's own capabilities. And the rules were rather tough ones too, achieving victory didn't sound like an easy thing to do. But naturally, Patrice would be up for it!

"Wow, you seem to be very full of yourself, teacher... I'm all ready to accept that "lesson plan" of yours... But be aware that the lesson is going to be held for you! Prepare to get squeezed yourself..." The blonde had to resist an urge to squeeze Ivy's thighs with as accompany to her last statement...

But soon enough the "teacher" was already getting up, demanding the blonde to get into the ring right away! Well, if it was up to Patrice, it wasn't going to be that easy... "What? N-now? No way!!! I'm not even dressed! You go first and I come when I'm ready!" the blonde protested, trying to pull the blanket to cover her body again.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:24 am

Ivy's knees buckled and her face turned to beat red when Patrice said she would "teach her a lesson" and "squeeze" her. She was suddenly feeling much more willing to compromise. "Well... I guess I could afford to wait a little while..."  Ivy suddenly shook her head and chuckled. "Nice try Patrice! You can't trick me with your cute mannerisms... And body... And face..."

Ivy ripped the blanket off of Patrice, exposing her all over again. Each time Ivy saw Patrice in her barely buttoned silk pajamas butterfly's fluttered in her stomach. "N- now... Patrice... No more waiting! You're coming with me right now!" With her somewhat firm declaration, Ivy lunged for Patrice's ear. Intent on dragging Patrice out of her room, kicking and screaming, if she must.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next