by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! Empty Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:54 pm

Himari:
Himari paced nervously down the deserted hallways of the arena. It had been a month since she had joined the AFW and no one had challenged her to a match yet. All her fellow roster member had been in a match, some had even been in two! Yet Himari had been twiddling her thumbs, too afraid to ask anyone directly. That would have to change! The next person she saw would have to face her. If she had to grovel on the concrete she would do it with a smile.

Escaping the maze of her own thoughts Himari scanned her new surroundings. She had accidentally found herself in the common area, it was only halflit and completely empty. This was the last place she hadn't looked. The whole arena seemed empty and she was out of options.

Distraught and depressed, Himari fell to her knees. "I'll never get the match..." she tried valiantly to hold in her tears, yet the dam broke with ease and the tears streamed down her light brown cheeks. "I just want to do the fighting..." 

Little did himari know that there was someone in the room with her. Someone who had witnessed her emotional breakdown and may just want to give Himari a break.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by Yori Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 pm

It had been a whirlwind few days for Lexi, her debut followed by what was a exhausting session of play with one of her idols. It left her ready and wanting but at the same time pretty spent. While Mackenzie was off at the office to work out Vanguard's next match, she had ferreted herself away into the more secluded section of the arena. Her intention had been to just get in a bit of cardio, perhaps shadow box with a few of the techniques Carmen had demonstrated.

She had only gotten so far as her stretches when she became aware someone else had wandered upon her claimed spot. Mischievous as ever though, she didn't make her presence known immediately. Instead, she crept around a corner, peeking out to watch curious. A girl she wasn't familiar with seemed to be having a breakdown of some sort. She wasn't exactly sure what to make of it. Were they just being overly dramatic or actually lamenting like this?

Then she heard the sobs. She blinked her big blue eyes as the answer was presented to her. Quietly she slipped around the corner, walking herself over. She had a silent grace about her, while not attempting to hide her presence, she made very little noise until she was right behind Himari. The brunette crouched down so the two of them were roughly at the same height before tapping the girl on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut! Empty Re: Himari Saito Vs Lexi Dawson: Himari finally gets her debut!

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 pm

When her shoulder was tapped Himari's skeleton practically jumped out of her tiny body. "Eaakk!!" She scrambled away from her mystery predator, continuously tripping over her own hands and feet. As she retreated she yelled out the one English phrase her parents had made sure she understood. "Stranger danger! The stranger is danger!"

Eventually Himari had nowhere left to crawl. Instead she cowered with her back against the wall. "Wha- wa- what do you want!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:16 pm

Lexi instinctively leaned back at the explosive reaction of Himari. Her lips pulling tight and cheeks puffing up slightly as if to keep her composer. It was a incredibly amusing sight to her seeing someone so mousey scrambling away from her. She never considered herself to be particularly threatening so this was something new. Her head cocked to the side, blinking as she watched the poor girl scurrying about in a tizzy.

Another time, another place, she likely would have leaned into the creeping stranger thing. It could have been fun… but Himari seemed genuinely frightened. She considered this for a long moment before giving the girl a big smile and a wave of her hand. She moved slowly, holding her hands up in a non-threatening manner as she stood her full height to peer down at the cowering girl in the corner.

What had Lexi wanted? That was a good question. Nothing in particular came to mind, so she simply shrugged. The brunette gestured casually with two fingers towards her own eyes before motioning back to Himari, filling in the obvious detail of the fact she had been watching the other girl.

Inching closer, she arched her feet to crouch down before the other girl, holding out a hand in a solemn offer to help her up while the two women were mostly eye to eye. This was an odd situation she had never really been placed in before, it almost felt like she was a chaperone at a school field trip or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:03 pm

Himaris cheeks turned rosy as she realised how badly she had overreacted. This person wasn't some man-predator trying to snatch her off the streets. It was a quiet, none threatening, Auburn haired girl.

She was tempted to have another full on panic attack when the stranger made an unintentionally threatening "I'm watching you." Hand gesture. Instead Himari bit her lip, breathed slowly, and rose to her knees. "Be brave... Wrestlers are tough and brave..." 

Himari hesitantly reached for and grasped the strangers hand. "If it's not trouble for you... Do you want to..." *Himari took a moment to gulp and calm her nerves* "do the wrestling?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 pm

There was no real words for her adorable Himari was being, not that Lexi ever had any to give. Normally the wrestlers of AFW we're forward and brash… this girl was more mouse than combatant. She found herself sucking on both her lips, trying incredibly hard to keep another giggle from slipping out while she watched the small girl mustering up courage… she even let her know she was doing it by talking out loud. She was lucky Lexi wasn't really able to tell anyone else what she was seeing otherwise it might be disasterous for her career at AFW.

Her fingers curled around Himari's hand as the girl took her silent offer, feeling the girls palm. No calluses at all, skin soft as a newborn… Lexi was almost certain this girl wasn't acting green as grass, she was a true blue rookie. She remembered her own time, timid and noodly… not to much like this girl. She was never quite this tiny though.

With a sudden tug, she worked to drag Himari to her feet, giving the girl a small nod. She would wrestle her. Lexi hadn't had a singles match in years… why not just off her skills a bit and have some fun. She didn't imagine this girl posed much of a threat, would she vowed to go easy… at first anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:53 pm

As soon as Lexi had nodded in agreement Himari practically imploded with enthusiasm. Energetically jumping up and down Himari yelped: "Yes yes!! Go Himari Go for win!" The excited girl suddenly paused and placed a finger to her lips while thinking. With her smile returning she declared: "I gotta get dressed into the wrestling uniform!"

Without any sense of unease or embarrassment, Himari went to a nearby table and started changing. First, she carefully placed her wide rimmed glasses onto the table. Next, she unfastened her denim suspenders and let her overalls collapse from her shoulders to her ankles. With one fluid motion, she kicked them aside. Finally, she excitedly lifted her loose-fitting striped shirt from the hemme. In her haste, Himari tangled the shirt around her head for a moment before finally taking it off and flinging it out of her sight. Now only clad in a skimpy black swimsuit and the tiniest of tops Himari turned back towards Lexi and posed with her hands stretched in a Y.

Wrestling Uniform:

"Do you like the wrestling clothes? Many nice guys come to me and say this is what all the wrestlers wear!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Lexi's gaze followed Himari to the table as the smaller girl scampered off. She hadn't seen her with a duffle bag or anything, so the idea she was going to magically change costumes here was something she was curious about. Blinking, she observed the girl stripping down, half wondering which camp of wrestler she fell into within AFW. The brunette watched patiently, slipping her hands being her back. When all was said and done, Himari stood before her in a skimpy set of attire that left very little to the imagination.

Cute, petite, and in healthy shape from the looks of it. Himari wasn't the sort of girl she normally tussled with, clearly in a whole different weight class. Still, she was better off with Lexi than a good deal of the other sharks here. While she would bring Himari through her paces, she wasn't intend to hurt the girl… just have a bit of fun.

A small giggle escaped her lips as Himari spoke. Oh, she had no doubt all the boys told her that. Poor girl was naive enough to believe them… it suited her well enough though. In AFW it would make her more popular too, so being blissfully unaware of her attire not being the norm didn't really hurt anyone so long as she didn't feel utterly objectified. Lexi gave a small thumbs up, adding in a soft cat call whistle and a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 pm

For a moment Himari puffed up her cheeks and frowned, taking the appearance of an angry chipmunk. "Why does Lexi do the laughing and the whistling at my fighting clothes?!" Himaris expression softened as she thought more. "Hmm, it is probably the local custom!" Wanting to be a cool kid Himari winked and catcalled right back at Lexi.

A new question suddenly came to Himari. "What is the rules!?"

Himari had been angry, then thoughtful, and now was right back to be too excited for her own good. Like a little girl during Christmas morning Himaris eyes shined bright and her smile stretched for miles. "So Lexi, we gotta choose the wrestling! Where, when, what!? There are so many of the choices! Bedroom matches, steel matches, and even the... Deathmatches! What kind of the wrestling do you like!?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Playful as she was, Lexi rarely took offense to anyone who appreciated the work she put into her body. At the return of the wink and whistle, she half turned, striking a flattering pose that helped to accentuate her figure. It was an easy task, already garbed and ready to wrestle in her normal Aegis attire it presented her in a good light even if the backstage was rather dimly lit.

She wasn't picky about rules, so long as there weren't weapons involved. She had had her fill of being choked and hit with things when she had squared off with Carmen. Had it been anyone else besides the former champion should likely would have not involved herself. She wasn't sure how to go about explaining a match without acting it all out, especially since she didn't have her phone on her at the moment to just type it out.

The brunette shrugged lightly. Holding up a hand, then laying it flat. She then counted one, two, three fingers silently before giving Himari a questioning look… then she was asked directly the type of match she liked. The poor girl had no idea who she was, did she? Lexi smirked, kissing the air a few times with a light smack of her lips. She brought one of her hands up to her own chest, giving a breast a gentle squeeze. She watched Himari the whole time, seeing if she had gotten the idea of the sort of talent she was here in AFW.

That laid out, she shrugged again and motioned a hand noncommittally towards the smaller girl. She was fine with leaving the choice up to her… she sincerely doubted Himari could throw anything at her she wasn't able to handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next