by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Point of Clarification

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Point of Clarification - Page 5 Empty Re: Point of Clarification

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:10 am

It became a little bit easier to talk about this once both she and Belinda had some clothing on, and once Belinda expressed the same sentiment as Milana in regards to the way their sisters fought. Milana sighed and managed to smile as she slipped on her dark blouse and white pants, which, of course, were pretty close to the inverse of Belinda's dark pants and white blouse. "Odessa does warn me when one of her matches has...that sort of content, at the very least. That is largely why I have hardly seen her fight."

Now fully dressed, save for socks and shoes, she turned to Belinda and shrugged, smiling a little wider when the blonde stuck out her tongue. She felt better talking through all of these weird issues with someone who was in the same boat. "I have a bad feeling about what may be going on in the other room."

Milana had good reason to be worried, as their older sisters were quickly getting down to stripping each other, Odessa yanking Cecilia's top over her head, and the Swedish woman responding by grabbing Odessa's blouse and ripping it open, putting all the buttons at risk! "Careful! Aren't we supposed to be going to dinner after this? Show some common sense!" Odessa chastised, as she grabbed onto the zipper of Ceci's jeans and deftly unzipped it, feeling her own short bottoms roughly opened at the same time. Ceci's jeans dropped, as did Odessa's hot pants, leaving the two of them in just their panties. Odessa didn't wear a bra either, and so she was now wearing nothing but her own boots and a white pair of panties, with her hot pants around her ankles.

"If you believe you hit harder than I do, perhaps we should tally up all the fistfights we've been in and who's held the upper hand, love. Because the truth is my fists have always outdone yours." Odessa took a step closer to Cecilia, glancing up and down her rival's body and smiling. "And what, pray tell, are you looking at?" Odessa pressed, as she brought a hand down and pressed it into Cecilia's pale right breast. "You must have missed this bruise here. And here. And here. And here..." With each new mention, her finger found another purple bruise on Ceci's chest or belly.

"...and here. As I suspected, even in victory you're far more bruised than I am."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:00 am

Belinda couldn't deny that she didn't exactly enjoy the thought of her sister in matches like that, and she didn't watch them so that was all good, the same seemed to be for Milana as she didn't partaking in the watching of her sisters of sexual matches and conflicts in the ring. Belinda would look on at Milana as she turned around, " Knowing them? I'm betting they are either beating each other up or stripping each other down. Wanna take a bet as to what they are doing?" Belinda joked a bit as she would shrug her shoulders.

Meanwhile, Cecilia ripped open Odessa's shirt and then the two of them stood there with nothing but a pair of panties covering their frames as their respective pants dropped onto the floor by their ankles as they were roughly pulled off by one another. Cecilia would look on at Odessa. Hearing the comment from her white haired rival caused Cecilia to laugh out right in her face. " Hahaha! As if! You've won what, one single fist fight? In all of our matches. I've won the rest, so you better go back to learning how to count." Cecilia let out as she would poke at Odessa's chest, roughly pressing her finger into one of those bruises on Odessa's delicious tits.

Cecilia would return the favor of searching for bruises on Odessa as she would prod and poke at each of the bruises she found on Odessa the two of them tallying up the bruises on each other as they practically just touched each other's perfect but bruised frames wherever they wanted. " And here, and here, and here..." Prodding and poking along that belly of Odessa and those large breasts.

" Like I said earlier, you should really learn how to count Odessa. Cause you're clearly more bruised than I am, which frankly makes sense with you being the loser and all." Cecilia teased with a wide grin on her face, as she would take a hold of one of Odessa's heavily bruised breasts. " Though I must say, it's a shame to wreck your body as much as I do....it's like taking a hammer to a lovely glass sculpture, seeing how frail it is."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:09 am

The two younger sisters were now all but fully dressed, able to speak to each other face to face without issue, and able to speculate on what they were going to find when they walked back into the locker room proper to rejoin their dear siblings. Milana preferred to keep her prophecy vague, but Belinda was a little more bold in her prognostication, even offering Milana a friendly wager on what state they may find the two in. "Knowing them, it could easily be both..." Milana mused, mulling the possibilities over in her mind.

"If we have to go with one or the other, I suppose I would place my money on beating each other up. They certainly seemed at each other's throats."

Odessa and Cecilia certainly seemed to be heading towards the point of fisticuffs, albeit only after stripping each other down to nothing but their panties. As Cecilia laughed and tried to retaliate by counting up the bruises on Odessa's body, the Briton just guffawed and rolled her eyes, like a school headmistress mocking a rotten student to the other teachers. And she continued counting bruises on her rival's body, finding another one for every bruise Ceci purported to discover on Odessa. "And here. And here..." she droned, continuing even as the blonde grabbed her breast, interrupted only briefly by the sensation, her breath catching for a mere instant. And then, Odessa would bring both hands up from below to grab the blonde's tits, pushing them upwards, letting the soft flesh spill through her fingers as she dug them in deep, playing with the orbs like they were putty.

"We'll need to arrange a time that I might tutor you in maths, Ceci. Dress you up in a nice, slutty schoolgirl uniform while I teach you how to count," Odessa taunted. "Your second point, however, is well taken—I can only imagine how much of an honor it must be to be able to touch my body as brazenly as you do. Not to say that I don't sometimes regret marring that milky white skin of yours...my pretty little porcelain doll..." Odessa's index finger found a pink, puffy nipple, and she would flick it exploringly, wanting to see Ceci's reaction!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:55 am

Belinda was pretty sure it was gonna turn into a brawl as well, from the looks of it they were at each other's throat when it came to the results of their previous match and knowing her sister she'd tease and annoy Odessa about it no doubt. " Yeah....but I guess it's not a good bet if both of us place it on a brawl." Belinda chuckled as she would shrug her shoulders as she would then let out, " I guess I'll bet on them making out or something, haha." Belinda joked.

Cecilia felt Odessa grab a hold of her tits and lift them up, playing with her bruised orbs as Cecilia would wince out. When her nipple was flicked Cecilia would decide to jab her thumb against one of the visible bruises on Odessa's bare belly. Trying to cause her rival a bit of pain. "I am not sure how well you'd do as a tutor Odessa, considering you clearly can't count." Cecilia teased, her own hands moving up to firmly grab a hold of Odessa's large tits, lifting the up a little and letting the soft flesh spill in between her fingers.

" You're always so stubborn Odessa, you failed to defeat me and you ended up bruised and broken. All you claiming that I have more bruises does, is prove that I'm tougher than you." Cecilia teased as she would then release Odessa's tits and grab at her rivals wrists, to pull them away from her. " Though all this trash talking is making me excited...so how about I knock you out here and now?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:54 pm

"Well, if you would rather take the odds on it being a brawl, then maybe we shouldn't bet...if we're in agreement on the likely outcome." She paused, then added: "What, uh, were you thinking of betting, by the way?" Milana was wondering now, though, whether making out wouldn't be more likely. As sore as the two were, and knowing that they were supposed to be on their best behavior...

Odessa hadn't forgotten that fact, either, though it had been shoved to the back of her mind as her confrontation with Cecilia intensified. The two of them poked and prodded each other's tits and bellies, and then, the blonde grabbed her wrists and pulled them out to the side, away from their torsos entirely. As soon as she did that, Odessa thrust forward with her chest, smacking her breasts challengingly into Cecilia's, making sure her orbs slid slightly on top to emphasize her superiority. The best thing Ceci's tits could be, after all, were pillows to hold up Odessa's much more prized melons!

"Silly, silly little Ceci," Odessa cooed, as she leaned in and gave Cecilia another peck on the lips. "Did you forget we have dinner plans with the girls? They will be oh so disappointed if you can't attend because I've sent you to the hospital." She leaned in one more time, her mouth this time going to press against her rival's ear.

"I'm getting excited, too, though, I must admit. It's all I can do not to beat you to the floor and fuck you until you're cross-eyed..." Odessa's knee would come up between Cecilia's legs, not quickly, but firmly, putting some pressure on the blonde's warm crotch, giving it something of a massage as Odessa whispered in her ear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:46 am

Belinda chuckled a bit to Milana's words as she would nod and agree, "Yeah, not much of a bet if we already are certain of the outcome." Belinda said jokingly to her newfound rival, when she heard what Milana asked next she would move up towards the young Brock and give her a light bump on her arm with her fist. " Who got to decide our next match-up of course." Belinda let out.

With Cecilia and Odessa busy at poking and prodding at each other, the blond would feel Odessa thrust her tits forward against her own. Feeling the great bust of Odessa push into the blond's amazing rack. Though with as conceded the two were they without a doubt considered their own pair superior when infact they were most likely equal.

" As if you can send me to the hospital, you couldn't even take a belt off of me." Cecilia teased as she whispered back into Odessa's ear. Feeling that knee between her legs and it pressing up against her crotch. Cecilia would roll her eyes a bit. " Bring it, bitch~" Cecilia let out as she would suddenly grab at Odessa's shoulders and sought to shove and push Odessa into the lockers! Trying to dent the door with Odessa's shapely backside.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Milana chuckled as Belinda bumped her lightly with that fist, relaxing a bit as it became obvious that she and Belinda were going to get along just fine. The younger Brock was surprised to make someone's acquaintance so early in her career here in Japan, especially the younger sister of Odessa's top rival. But Belinda wasn't much like Cecilia at all. And Milana wasn't much like Odessa, either.

"Oh, that's good," Milana replied with a smile, relaxing even as they turned the corner and headed back towards where their sisters were inevitably up to some sort of nonsense. "I thought you'd say loser picks up the check at dinner. And right now I'm flat broke!"

Odessa snorted as Cecilia continued to taunt her. The blonde had won their last match, and Odessa was not questioning that. But Odessa had consistently outperformed her foe over the course of their rivalry. "Oh, have I never put you in the hospital? My, my," Odessa joked. Cecilia suddenly grabbed her and shoved her, and Odessa stumbled backwards, butt brushing against the lockers...but she would stop, grab Cecilia's arms, and pivot, aiming to swing her rival around using her own momentum against her, bashing her into the lockers! "I suppose the closest I ever came was when I battered you off a pier and took you to a Mediterranean island for two weeks as my love slave. Remember that, hmm, Ceci?"

She would punctuate that with a brutal left hook that would utterly pancake Cecilia's right breast!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:54 am

Belinda would chuckle out a bit at Milana's words, moving her hand up to pat her newfound friend and rival on her back. "Hah! That's actually a way better idea...for next time~" Belinda teased as she would then step away from Milana and head towards where the two sisters were.

Shoved back against the locker as Odessa pivoted like that before she hammer a brutal left hook into the blond's right tit, flattening it as she was forced to release a pained grunt, glaring at Odessa. " R-remember when I made you cry out like a bitch and admit I'm better than you?" Cecilia let out as she would throw her head forward! Aiming to headbutt Odessa straight across the bridge of her nose, before trying to grab onto her rival's shoulders and then spin them right around to shove Odessa's back against the locker instead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Milana chuckled and stuck her tongue out at the idea of wagering who paid the bill for a meal. She was thankful she hadn't opened her big mouth before Belinda had finalized their bet, because she certainly did not have the money to afford even a modest meal for two. Let alone four. Let alone at the sort of trendy places she imagined Odessa would be angling to go to. Milana could always dip into her parents' account, of course—or ask Odessa—but she was determined to make her own way in the world without having to really on the benefit of her family's standing.

The two of them didn't even make it all the way back to the lockers before it became clear something was happening. The sound of bodies smacking into metal told her everything she needed to know. She grit her teeth and scowled a little bit, shaking her head in disgust at the lack of impulse control from their older sisters. The sound seemed to make it clear that she had won the bet, though that didn't exactly make her feel good. "Ugh, well...if you want to confirm what's going on, be my guest, but...I don't think I even want to look at them."

Odessa's advantage was short-lived, as Cecilia smashed her head into Odessa's nose, stunning Odessa long enough for the Briton to be spun around and shoved back into the lockers, her ass denting the metal as Cecilia smashed into her! "Uungh!" Odessa grunted, immediately fighting back, swinging her own head forward into Cecilia's nose, trading headbutt for headbutt, as she pushed forward against her rival. Her hands, though, wouldn't focus on spinning Ceci around again, as she took a slightly different approach to this fight: her hands groped Ceci's ass, lifting her up slightly, blatantly getting a good feel, as she shoved with her breasts to crush them against her rival's tits.

"Mmn...well...remember when I gave you the best fucking of your life...?" Odessa grunted, as she gave Ceci a hard, aggressive kiss!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 23, 2020 1:52 am

Belinda would shake her head as well as they could hear the two of them clashing and smacking against the locker room door. " I mean with them you never know if it's a fight or if it's just them roughly making out." Belinda let out as she would shrug her shoulders and then let out a sigh. " Anyways, I don't mind letting you pick the next match. So let's just say they are being themselves and we can head off." Belinda suggested that they head off while Cecilia and Odessa are at it to go get food by themselves since clearly those two couldn't follow simpel instructions.

Cecilia grunted out when Odessa's head smashed into her own and hit on her one nose, stunning the blond long enough for her rival to force her back and instead of spun around against the locker she was forced backwards as their mighty breasts fought for control against the other's pair. Odessa's hands grabbing at the blond's ass as Cecilia would growl out, that aggressive kiss coming and their lips would lock together.

Though Cecilia quickly responded by trying to latch her teeth around the bottom lip of Odessa's! Catching it between her pearly white teeth, as she'd then give a rough spank to Odessa's shapely ass with one hand and bring the other up to grab at Odessa's long hair for their tried and true tradition of hairpulling between the long haired beauties.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next