by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 11:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 6 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 am

"Well, I think your love for your own booty is, y'know, kinda clouding your judgment of the totally huge lead my butt was building in that fight," Maddie observed, as she made sure that every movement she made was subtle, not wanting to risk the ire of the manager again for more fighting, or for exposing Mika's cute ass in the middle of the arcade. Her hand had very stealthily, gradually snuck down inside the waistband of Mika's skirt, doing so to avoid flipping the skirt up and flashing those panties, giving her just enough room to fondle that nice, round posterior. And fondle she did, spreading her hand wide to grab as much as she could at one time, giving it a nice, harmless, friendly massage. Mika's hand, in response, gave Maddie's butt a swat, and then traced the exquisite curve of Maddie's rump from the small of her back down to her thigh.

"Definitely still run," Maddie replied, with a big grin, as she tightened her glutes, letting Mika feel them raise a little bit, showing off the power that she had in her lower body. If you tried to bounce a quarter off her butt, it would be halfway to the moon before you even had a chance to register what had happened. "Every day. Usually just, like, a quick jog or something when I've got other stuff to do, y'know. But I like to get out there and really push myself, like, every once in a while. Just gotta keep myself on top."

She wiggled her butt against Mika's hand, making sure she got as good a feel as possible. "I tend to, y'know, break a personal best in something a few times a year. It's tough to beat Maddie, but if anyone can do it, it's myself!" She winked and stuck her tongue out as she gave Mika's butt a teasing pinch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6