Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:24 pm

"Nnnghh...! N-not... a-again...! Gah..!" Yuto could only protest in vain while enduring another round of boobs barrage in his face, his pinned form squirming helplessly under Loretta's.

He wasn't sure if it's possible, but it felt like it's only a matter of time before his face would get swollen from all these tits smacking. It didn't take too long before his struggle stopped and he'd starting to limp under the maid, although he hadn't fallen unconscious just yet.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Loretta was sure to thoroughly knock Yuto’s face around while she pummeled him with her breasts. And even for a few seconds after she felt him go limp she’d deliver a few more before pulling her chest back from him. “So I see, you’re endurance isn’t too high. But guessing you can just recover decently based on so far.”

The maid would then sit up on his waist as she looked down to him, taking a second to consider her next move before moving into position. Lifting his torso up slightly, Loretta would move around to now be sitting behind the boy, wrapping her arms around his neck for a sleeper hold. Knowing he was nearing his limit for the time, she’d make the move go quickly, just aiming to knock him out rather than drag it on and taunt him.

She was the most down to business of Auphemia’s maids, so she wouldn’t waste her time simply making Yuto feel powerless like some of the others will. She would settle for a simple knockout for her contribution, although for the sake of fulfilling her job, she would have one of her feet stroke the boy’s manhood as she chocked him out, giving him an ounce of pleasure to enjoy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:51 pm

Yuto didn't even have the strength to talk back to Loretta at the moment, just panting heavily after the maid was satisfied beating him. He was then raised up slightly, before trapped with a sleeper hold from behind, which he reacted by squirming weakly. His hands tried to pry away Loretta's arm, but obviously he couldn't do much in his current state.

"Hnngg... urggg..."

The boy then felt one of the maid's feet on his cock, rubbing it, drawing out a weak moan from him. Yuto didn't get to enjoy too much of it, however, as his vision would black out soon enough. He ended up passing out with his manhood only being semi hard.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:10 pm

And as often as she does, Loretta had finished her job with speed and efficiency. She wasn’t like the others who enjoyed at least making her time with an opponent last a little longer, she much more enjoyed the fights that would be quick so that she could save time. So when Yuto passed out in her hold, there were no real words of taunting or insults like Camil and Auphemia had for him.

Rather, she simply moved out from under him and allowed him to lay on the canvas, moving out to swap with the next maid on the list.

Alcia, the blue haired and bubbly of the maids, smiled happily as the blonde maid motioned her in, even keeping the ropes separated to give the fellow maid an easier time. “Oh, thank you Loretta.” She’d say sweetly before entering the ring, the blonde getting out and leaving her to deal with the boy.

Considering Yuto’s knock out, Alcia had decided to take the time to set down next to the boy and rest his head on her lap, giving him a soft pillow while she waited for him to wake up. When he did, he’d be gifted the view of Alcia’s gentle smile over her large bosom. “Are you feeling any better Yuto?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Yuto gradually came back to his senses again. As he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a pair of boobs hovering over his face. Then slightly above it was a gentle smile that made him felt somewhat relaxed. It was then he realized that his head was rested over someone's lap, which turned out to be the owner of the boobs and smile he's seeing.

"U-uugh...I... I guess..." he said with a blushing face, still feeling a little groggy from passing out.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:20 pm

“That’s good to hear.” She giggled at the boy’s response. “I get worried sometimes that my coworkers can be a bit too harsh when it comes to a match. They often get really pumped up and put a little too much force in their swings when they fight. I hope you can forgive them, they aren’t too bad when you get to know them.”

Despite being opponents, it appeared that Alcia was quite unlike the other two maids the boy has fought thus far. Fair in point she’s much more gentle than the two and uses that when she is in her matches. Of course though as Yuto will likely learn in a minute or so, her type of match would be vastly different from the others. “Do you feel ready to start, I wouldn’t want to push you too hard so recently into being knocked out.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:29 pm

"W-well, it's fine... it's... part of the job I guess..." Yuto gazed away temporarily, his blushing only became more apparent.

He felt his head slightly throbbing, but Alcia's gentle presence seemed to have invigorated him a bit. Besides he felt kinda embarrassed being held like this in front of the audience. In a private room he definitely wouldn't mind laying on her lap for a bit longer.

"Uuh... y-yes... I-I'm fine... I think..."

The boy rolled away and got up onto his hands and knees, then slowly raising himself. His breathing was still a little heavy, but he thought that he'd be fine again before too long.

"O-okay, let's start..." he raised his arms up, ready to face the maid who didn't seem to pose too much of a threat compared to her friends from the look of it.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:40 pm

“If you say so, Yuto.” Alcia would giggle at his flustered expression, finding his embarrassment enjoyable to watch. So as he got up, the maid would as well, however it was quite clear that he was still far from being ready to continue on with the onslaught he’s suffered so far. Hour lucky for him, this maid will be more gentle than her compatriots.

The moment she would move in, Alcia would attempt to separate Yuto’s arms, preventing any blocking but not preforming any solid breast blows as would be expected. Instead, she simply would keep him from defending himself, pressing her lovely curves against his body as she looked to him. “Don’t worry, I’m not as mean as the others are.” She’d whisper. “I prefer a much more pleasant route.”

And with that said, the busty maid would press her lips against Yuto’s, starting off with a gentle yet firm kiss.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Yuto's arms were easily seized and pulled away by Alcia to his surprise. However, the maid ended up only pressing herself against him for the time being rather than trying so smack him like the other two he faced so far. He even already wincing slightly from being slightly traumatized by the experience before their body connected.

"E-eh...? P-pleasant..." he didn't get to ponder too much about her words, as the maid would then kiss him. "Mmm..?!"

The boy squirmed, but his attempt to pull himself away from Alcia was half hearted at best. Not that he'd be able to with the girl still holding his arms. Meanwhile, his weak struggle only made himself being rubbed against her curves some more, which resulted in his manhood starting to spring up again.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Having the boy locked in the kiss, Alcia would take the oppurtunity to change up her hold on him. Releasing his arms, the busty maid would instead go to wrap her arms around his torso, allowing to pull him more into her kiss while also pressing her breasts further against his chest.

After a few extra seconds of the kiss, Alcia would pull her lips back a bit. “You won’t have to worry about getting hurt by me. I’d much rather make you feel good then hit you with my chest.” And as a demonstration of that, Alcia would begin to slowly rub her breasts up and down the boy, bringing her chest low around his stomach and rubbing them all the way up to just at his chest. All the while keeping a gentle yet firm hold of him to prevent escape, if he’d even want to at that point.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next