Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friend Like Me

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Friend Like Me Empty Friend Like Me

Post by skip-stop Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:30 pm

- That's it, perfect, - Karen told herself, setting the remote aside on a table.

The day was quite hot, but she could not find the ideal temperature of the air conditioner. It seemed to her all the time that, raising by one degree, it became too hot, and lowering by one degree, it became too cold. Therefore, she decided this question in Macedonian, stopping the temperature between two numbers, between which she could not decide. If Karen hadn’t been waiting for her guest today, then most likely she would have walked around the apartment naked, but since she didn’t want to embarrass her guest, she put on short shorts and a light shirt, which had sleeves rolled.

ATTIRE:

- Oh... - the girl leaned back on the couch and gasped.

Her face a little twisting, which was not surprising, because her body was in pain. The human body in general was a very interesting thing. During the fight, you feel pain because of blows and throws, right after the battle the pain almost completely subsides, and when you wake up the next morning, and it seems to you that you'd better not wake up. During the night, bruises were finally formed and lactic acid hardened, due to which it always seemed that the body had turned to stone. It was necessary to step over the pain and do a warm-up so that later it became easier, but, unfortunately, the whole pain did not go anywhere, it was necessary to suffer a few more days. The girl looked at watch.

- The English are usually not late, right? - she asked herself again.

Her manager, Victoria, told Black Crow when and where she needed to come. And now the Englishwoman had five minutes left to arrive without late. And while Karen was waiting for her, she took a glass of orange juice from the table, which she slowly began to drink. She hoped that Crow would not make her wait long. The girl examined the living room of her apartment and smiled. Interesting, did Black Crow build assumptions about how her slave labor would be used?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Friend Like Me Empty Re: Friend Like Me

Post by Saintezis Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:29 am

The world was very small, girl was convinced this for a very long time ago. But sometimes it came to the point of absurdity. Today, the absurdity was that Karen lived just eight blocks from her home. Immediately after yesterday's match, a woman called Victoria came into the locker room. She introduced herself as Karen's manager and gave Crow information about the place and time. After that, she immediately left, leaving Lily with the very feeling that the world is very small.

Waiting for the green light of traffic light, Lily checked her watch, yes, she had to arrive just in time, she need to drive two more blocks to her destination. The green light came on and Lily moved forward.

Paradoxically, as it were, she did not think at all about what was waiting for her when she arrived at place. For the most part this is due to the fact that she rarely experienced emotions and did not care about such things. Although, of course, it all depends on the specific situation. If Karen had prepared for her six healthy men who were to rape Crow before the eyes of Hawk Moth, then that would be sad. In such a case, she did not forget to capture her telescopic batons. However, she hoped that this would not happen.

– You arrived at the place, – the navigator said as Lily drove into the parking lot.

Crow parked her Lexus IS 300 F Sport Executive and got out of the car and when she was getting up from the driver's seat, the girl sizzled involuntarily, putting hand on back. Devil, because of Karen's finisher, her spine was injured more than anything else. Lily sighed, took her backpack and, closing the car, went to the building, on the way she noticed one of the fresh models of Toyota, it made her remember that she also wanted to buy such a car, but in the end she chose Lexus.

It was a classic skyscraper, almost like the one in which Lily lived, only without a penthouse. Once inside, Crow went into the elevator and climbed to the right floor. While the elevator was going up, the Englishwoman straightened her T-shirt, she was dressed in short shorts, a sleeveless T-shirt and slim light stockings. Passing through the corridor, she was in front of the right apartment. Lily glanced at her watch to confirm that she arrived two minutes before the appointed time.

Attire:

“Well...” – thought the girl, taking a deep breath.

Lily pushed the doorbell button.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 pm

Drinking her juice, Karen wondered what she will doing at the weekend. A new matches has not yet been foreseen, especially since for the beginning it was necessary to lick all the bruises. However, she could not just sit at home idle, it was worse for her torture, so Karen picked up for herself several options of what she can do.

She could encourage docks with her presence and take part in several street fights. She could go to the bar, about which she recently heard. And she could visit the hot springs or sauna. Suddenly her thoughts interrupted by doorbell. Karen glanced at the clock and grinned, the Englishwoman arrived two minutes earlier, a classic. The girl put the glass on the table and went to the hallway, where she opened the door to her guest. Karen quickly ran her eyes over the English woman and whistled playfully.

- Hi, you look good for the one I beat, - Karen said with a faint laugh, - come through.

She moved aside, passing a guest into the hallway and closing the door behind her. She waited for Lily to take off her shoes, then she ran hand through the apartment and said:

- Well, this is my apartment. To the right is the living room, in a straight line my bedroom, to the left a kitchen, a bathroom and everything else, make yourself at home.

For a moment Karen thought, and then realized one rather important thing, she extended her hand for a handshake to Lily and smiled.

- My name is Karen Aoki-Justice. Nice to meet you outside the ring.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 pm

When the door opened in front of her, the girl cooled for a moment, she had just realized that she had not been a guest of anyone for a very long time. However, this did not last long, Karen whistled and greeted her, not forgetting to mention that yesterday she won. Lily tried to smile a little and silently waved her hand before going inside. It was a joke or not, but definitely it wouldn’t work out to stir up her feelings, yesterday’s defeat was yesterday, and we need to live today.

The door behind her closed and Lily took off her shoes, carefully placing it on the stand. Turning to Karen, she followed her eyes to the rooms what Karen pointed at and nodded silently. It was a spacious apartment in pleasant colors. Although Lily herself had her own taste in this respect, she did spend an incredible amount of effort, time and money to make her apartment perfect for herself. And so she had a very long time to pay the debt to her parents, but it was worth it.

When the Japanese girl introduced herself and held out her hand for a handshake, Lily was a little embarrassed, but quickly pulled herself together, then shook Karen's hand and smiled slightly in response.

– My name is Lily Menage, – she said in her smooth voice, – I am also pleased, Karen.

Lily let go of Karen and looked around the hallway, she definitely felt out of place. And it was strange. On the one hand, she did not feel anything about the fact that now Karen will start using her as a slave. On the other hand, she was worried that she was in someone's apartment. Yes, sometimes the girl herself did not understand herself.

– So... what do you want? – she asked, turning her eyes to Karen.

Her face almost did not express emotions and the question sounded without trembling. And yet she already wanted to know what awaits her today.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 pm

- Wow, I already thought that you would be silent, - Karen said with a grin when the Englishwoman introduced herself, - Lily... beautiful name.

Karen watched her guest with interest. Her eyes ran down the hallway and Karen realized that the girl feels awkward or something like that. Well, they will have time to discuss this and much more, after all, the day has just begun. This dark-haired girl was very interesting, Karen had not yet encountered such, and she had a genuine interest in what Crow hid inside. Speaking of interest, Karen was delighted when Lily asked what she wanted.

- Immediately to the point, yes, my slave? - ironically grinning, asked Karen. - Let's go to the living room.

Hawk Moth entered the room on the right. It was the most spacious room in the apartment, where a whole ring could fit and a little space would remain. There was a big TV, a music center, microphones for karaoke, musical instruments, cabinets, plants, stands with all sorts of things and much more.

By the way, it was possible to notice that there was a mess in the room, things were scattered here and there, and a layer of dust formed on many surfaces. Karen sat on the couch and took off her black socks from foots, and then lay back, putting her hands on the back of the couch and threw one leg over the other. She looked at Lily, who stood in front and licked her lips, narrowing her eyes a little.

- Take off your clothes and start licking my foots, - she said, moving her toes.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:42 pm

– I don’t like to talk very much, – the girl said honestly, – but I can tell your name is also beautiful, although it is not typical of Japan.

Lily did not answer when Karen called her a slave, because it was true. Hawk Moth offered to go into the living room and went first. The Englishwoman followed her, while putting hand on her backpack, the thought that there could be some kind of trick now, did not leave her. For example, those six men, about whom she thought earlier. Yes, paranoia is a terrible thing. But there were no other people in the living room.

But there were a lot of things that were in the living room of Lily herself. She paid special attention to the music center and microphones, putting it in memory. Among other things, she noticed that there was indeed a mess in the room. Lily did not allow herself to do this, she tried not to bring her apartment to such a state. However, now we are talking about something else.

Since the Englishwoman did not know how to behave, she just stood in front of Karen when she sat down on the sofa. Lily watched in silence as the Hawk Moth removed socks and then an idea crept into her head about what was about to happen. And... it all happened exactly like she thought. Majestically putting her hands on the back of the couch and moving her toes, Karen ordered her to undress and start licking her foots.

"Seriously? – thought Lily, rolling her eyes. – How trite...”

However, apart from the fact that the Englishwoman rolled her eyes, there was not a single emotion on her face. Without answering Hawk Moth, Lily put the backpack on the floor and took the hem of her T-shirt and began to pick it up. After removing the T-shirt, the girl remained in a white bra, which emphasized her beautiful breasts. The girl gently folded the T-shirt and put it on the couch. Then she started to unbutton her shorts.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:38 pm

To be honest, Karen was expecting objections. Her eyebrows went up when the Englishwoman put her backpack on the floor and began to take off her T-shirt. Although it was not the strangest thing that Karen had seen in her life, but what was happening now was something absurd for her. Does Lily really didn’t care? When the Englishwoman put her T-shirt on the couch and began to unbutton her shorts, Karen could not stand it and laughed.

- Okay, stop, it was a joke, - she admitted, - I will not hide that I am pleased when someone licking my foots, but I would not give such an order. Although you can stay in a bra, I like it a lot more.

Karen took her unfinished juice from the table and took a few sips without looking away from Lily. Damn, this Englishwoman was something unimaginable. During her life she managed to get acquainted with a huge number of people, from aristocratic rich men to the most vile scum, but she had never had to communicate with someone who had not expressed a single emotion after such a humiliating order.

And Lily just started doing it, as if she absolutely didn’t care, as if she had no self-esteem or anything like that. Karen put the empty glass back on the table and yawned, pulling her hands up.

- I will not bore you, so let's do like that. You will do two things. You clean in my apartment, laundry, dust, and so on. And we will talk frankly. After that you are free and you can do what you want. Deal?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Already having time to unbutton the button, Lily stopped when Karen laughed. As it turned out, this order was a joke and Lily sighed heavily. She really was going to do what the Japanese woman ordered her, yet she was obliged, because she accepted the special condition of their match. Well, of course, this was due to the fact that the lack of emotion guaranteed her that she would not feel humiliation. For others, it was completely incomprehensible and often it amused her.

She listened to what Karen wanted from her and thought a little. With cleaning everything was clear, although Lily had an opinion on this matter. But with a frank conversation was more difficult. It all sounded too general, even though she had nothing to hide, Lily preferred not to talk to someone for too long.

– Maybe I better pay for the services of a cleaning company? – she asked Karen.

She herself always used the services of a cleaning company because her apartment was just incredibly huge, and she could not afford to spend several days cleaning, so it was always easier for her to do just like that. Although she understood that such an option would hardly suit the Hawk Moth, so almost immediately she added:

– Ok, deal. I will need gloves, cleaning products, slippers, kerchief, a vacuum cleaner and a mop.

After that, the Englishwoman took off her white stockings, carefully folded them and put them on the T-shirt, which was already lying on the couch. She did not want get dirty her white stockings during cleaning. And she did not put on T-shirt back for the simple reason that it was very hot, in spite of the air conditioner, which worked with a sufficiently optimal temperature. Well, Karen said that she liked Lily without the T-shirt more, and the Englishwoman had no reason to be shy of her body. She looked expectantly at Karen.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 am

- And then what is the point of being my slave? - grinned Karen, having heard about the proposal for the services of a cleaning company.

The Japanese girl, without opening her eyes, watched Lily take off her stockings and put them on a T-shirt. Instead of putting the T-shirt back on, she decided to undress even more. Yes, of course, Hawk Moth understood that the Englishwoman did not want to stain her stockings. But the fact that the girl decided to stay in her bra again showed that she was not from the classic set. Damn, she liked it. And she liked even more that she could enjoy the beautiful appearance of her slave-maid. Karen rose to her feet.

- Of course, I'll give you everything, come through.

She put her socks back on and they went out into the corridor, there she gave Lily cute slippers with an image of Psyduck. After that, she led Crow to the part of the apartment where there was a bathroom, a kitchen and a pantry. Opening the pantry door, she pointed to a vacuum cleaner and a mop, after which she pulled out gloves, cleaning products and a kerchief from the dresser.

- Well, I hope you know how to use a washing machine, right? - she said, with a hint that once Lily uses a cleaning company, she does not know how to use a washing machine. - You can start from the living room.

And, leaving Lily in the pantry, she returned to the living room. Why did she say start from the living room? Nothing complicated, she wanted the Crow to be on her sight, from time to time looking at her beautiful breasts and legs. Karen turned on the xbox, took the controller and sat on the couch, then turned on "My hero one's justice". What? She can't just sitting and stare at her maid, right?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:42 pm

– I just prefer comfort, why should I clean my apartment if I can pay for it? – Lily led the argument.

The girl went for Karen and a minute later they were in the pantry, where Lily got everything she need. She took a scrunchie from her pocket and tied her long black hair in one tail, then took off the bow and replaced it with a kerchief so that the crown of hair would not suffer from dust. Lily rolled her eyes when Karen joked about the fact that she did not know how to use the washing machine.

– I graduated from Cambridge University, I can handle the washing machine somehow, – she joked back.

Karen went back, and Lily thought for a moment, building a plan of action. She then put on gloves and took an empty laundry basket. In the living room, clothes were scattered everywhere, so she decided to start with that. Returning to the location of the Japanese woman, Lily began to throw in the basket all the clothes that came across her arm. She squinted a little at Hawk Moth, who was siting on the couch and playing a game based on "Boku no Hero Academia". Lily looked around, realizing that there were no more scattered clothes left, which means...

– Can I go to your room? – She asked.

Since there was such a mess in the living room, she was afraid to imagine what was happening in Karen’s room. And yet, it was already a more personal space, and Lily, like a well-bred Englishwoman, couldn’t go there without personal permission.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next