Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Welcome Back

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Back - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Back

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:53 am

Left speechless Natasha stared up at the same ceiling Anja was, mulling over several different responses but ultimately settling on none of them, choosing to sit in silence rather than say something she might instantly regret. The last thing she wanted was to make Anja feel any more uncomfortable than she must have given the seriousness of the subject matter and how deeply personal it was for the blonde woman. Plus it was sorta nice to just sit there with her friend, enjoying a quiet moment together with Anja laying upon her lap and Natasha running her fingers through that golden hair. She wanted to say the right thing, to be comforting, but unsure as she was on how to go about it this was the next best thing. Of course the quiet couldn't go on forever and a knock on the glass divider told her they had begun another circling of their destination, the last one her driver would do before they stopped unless she gave a signal otherwise and she didn't intend to, it would be good to stretch their legs soon.

"But you did find some of the others from back then? Thats good at least, it means they managed to get out, and yea I can't blame them. Yet as much as they might want to forget they never really will, huh? For what its worth I think you've made the most out of the hand dealt to you. It changed you, how could it not, but you've come to terms with that in your own way and I mean look at the career you've made since then. You're Anja the Raven, badass of the AFW, and one of my best friends."

It was then the car came to a stop but the door did not open, the man knew better at this point than to open the door without a sign from her when she had company in the car. "Seems we've arrived, the view if great out here I promise."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Anja nodded slightly. Her life was manageable, heck even exciting and funny at times.
She also had not a very much developed desire to say much more after that last statement for a while. Natasha had calmed her down so much that she felt a rare, nearly strange peace of mind.

She had thought about dropping a potential bomb on Natasha by telling her that she also knew two other girls, Natalia the Dream and Marissa Evans, who had also suffered under he machinations of that organization. Natalia as the top horse of another competitor from the syndicate, and Marissa as a model under the sway of her mistress, who had at that time been an experienced woman with all the sex appeal you could imagine and armed with the ability to charm the skin off a snake.  
But both women were not with them, and she also did not know if they would be okay with her talking about them, so her mouth stayed shut. Besides, if Natasha really insisted, Anja was pretty sure that her money and position as heiress of the probably worlds largest shipyards would have enabled her to open the tightly locked doors of Interpol and get both names and details of the other girls. But she was also sure that she would not do it because she was ot that kind of person.

So she would just lay still and make a really relaxed impression, her mind stable and calm at the moment until they stopped. She heard what the French had to say before she sighed softly.
"Thank you, Natasha. You´re a real friend, and I appreciate that very much. If you should ever be in trouble, don´t shy away from asking me for help or something."
Then she would hesitately get up, yawning lightly while taking her arms in the air to stretch herself before turning around to face her host again.
"Then let me see it please."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:21 am

Natasha smirked and lifted a hand to Anja's head, poking her softly in the forehead as she leaned in close. "Same goes for you, don't forget it." A swift kiss on the cheek was followed by a playful wink from the Frenchwoman before she opened the car door and stepped onto the dirt road, holding out her hand to Anja to help her out. What awaited Anja was a breathtaking view of the Jaapanese countryside from an overlook in the mountains outside of Tokyo, she would see the city stretched out before her while behind her was nothing but woods, a secluded spot where one could enjoy both nature and the never sleeping city that was Tokyo.

Natasha turned to see the look on Anja's face, giving her a light nudge with her elbow. "So what do you think? Tokyo is beautiful but Japan is more than just the concrete jungle, a lot more. If it wasn't I would get homesick more often but honestly, I love living here and I'm glad you've come back, no matter how much time you stick around before heading out back on another trip."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:41 pm

Anja was stepping out of the car, sighing lightly when she breathed the clean air of as good as any rural environment. But nature was not nature everywhere, some places had this kind of special vibration that could make a hearth sing. She would have to walk a little bit around, feel the earth and watch out for ravens or crows and their preferred nesting tree to rest under it to make a final statement, but it made a good first impression on her anyway.

She would put off her shoes and socks, standing on the soil to feel it with her bare soles and toes.
"These are good trees behind us, and the earth is moist without being actually wet. If I would have to pick a terrain, it would be medium wood with a sight like that. The city is in reach but still far away. Good for a weekend in a cabin."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Natasha hadn't ever seen this side of Anja before, it served as a good reminder that for all the time they had been friends in the AFW she still knew oh so little about the woman. It was exciting, in its own way, to think that there was still so much more for her to learn about Anja. It meant they had to spend yet more time together and the woman said something that got Natasha's mind racing. "You know I'm sure there are cabins to rent not far from here, a view like this there simply must be, We could rent one, you know to celebrate your return and all that. Could be fun." She then slipped off her own shoes and socks, then joined Anja in feeling the cool dirt between her toes, wiggling them about to get the full effect.

"Can't even remember the last time I walked around bare foot like this, not outside of my own home or when swimming that is. Feels good."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 pm

A little snicker scaped the lips of the Blonde.
"So you want to tell me that you are more often topless than barefoot? Nope, not surprised to hear that."

Temperate, that was probably the word that Anja liked the most in terms of weather. Cold was not much of a problem too, but drought and extreme heat was something she found quite stressful if it lasted for longer. And this was pretty temperate in her mind.

Eyeing Natasha after her gaze had wandered one more time around, a little smile appeared on her face when she saw how her French friend had followed suit and was now barefooted. She would nod after taking another long gaze into the countryside.
"This sounds like a wonderful idea. To sleep in a bed that is not shaking lightly will be a welcome change for me."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 am

Natasha looked skyward as she pondered the question Anja had posed to her, it had been a joke but she didn't see why she shouldn't think of an answer. She ran a hand through her long blue hair as the wind tugged at it, fighting a losing battle to keep her flowing blue mane from running wild while she thought of an answer. "If we are only counting when I am outside of my home then that might actually be right." She answered at last with a big smile.

She slipped an arm around Anja's waist to pull her in close, rubbing shoulders with the lovely blonde, giving her a teasing wink when she looked her way. "Well it might shake but it will be for an entirely different reason than the motion of the ocean." She would then lean in to plant a quick kiss upon the woman's cheek, a proper welcome home that had felt out of place in the car ride over but now that the tone had brightened with the change of location she felt it fitting.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:04 pm

While the French was thinking of an answer Anja had nebver anticipated to actually hear, she could also verbalize some thoughts about that theme too.
"Being barefoot ist great. Although there is nothing wrong with sexy shoes or little white sox for example. Very unpragmatic, but a looker is a looker."
Anja was indeed not sure that Natasha was more topless than barefoot, but she was one of the few people who could potentially come close to that state.

All of a sudden, she was drawn closer to Natasha, sighing softly when er cheek was kissed. She had really missed this, which was probably the reason she always came back to Japan. The thrill, the excitement, the surprises and the stunning bombshells that were just literally waiting for her return.
"Oh, Miss Loclear. Are you trying to seduce me?"
She replied in a soft voice as if she was already halfway on the way to said bed with Natasha while her hand would wander to the waistline of the other girl and kean a little back so that she could whisper in her ear too.
"If so, go ahead."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:22 pm

Natasha giggled, it just felt right having Anja so close to her after so long without getting to see her, to have her whispering into her ear once again. It always ended up this way with the two of them, no matter what else was going on in their worlds they always seemed to find a moment to reconnect and just have a bit of fun despite everything else that might be happening. "I think we both know whats on my mind, I've never exactly been vague on that point now have I?" And with that said Natasha kissed her right on the lips, pulling Anja in front of her so that she could wrap her arms around the woman's waist and just hold her close.

But all moments had to pass and that one did too with Natasha breaking off the kiss, a satisfied grin on her lips. "So should I see about that cabin or..." Her voice trailed off, a devious glint in her eyes as several thoughts ran through her mind. "Could always go back to that little underground club you took me to years ago. Or we get in the car and I give the driver a long break."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:46 am

Gasping lightly when Natasha pulled her in for a close body contact, Anja would purr softly when she was kissed. One of her feet would then rub a little dirt on the counterpart of the French, showing her anticipation while also working as a little playful retort for being pulled in so unexpectedly.

"Your car is basically a cabin already. If we go to the Satin Predator just so, you will maybe have to share me because a lot of people will have probably come to meet me and hear how this and that was while I was away."
She thought loudly while one her hands would mind absently tug on a fold in the dress of her host.
"But we can either close dance our way through the party folk to the backrooms or find something cozy near the dancefloor if you like and are yearning more for public excitement than for some more private setting where I have you exclusively for me."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content