» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Phe-Phe vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami - Page 11 Empty Re: Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 am

"Y-Yaarghh..." A groaning scream was all Okami could reply, his back, shoulders and abs feeling like about to rip apart under Phe's fierce yet sensuous domination.

"..nnNNNRRHWRAWRRR..." His scream would then change into something less human, moreso a wild snarl. His softening muscles tense once again as he squirms and tugs wildly from side to side in your hold. Until...

"YAAAWWWRRRRHH..!!"

...with a louder scream and a crackling sound you can see he has pulled one of his arms free, the same which had been trapped in your crippler crossface before, his shoulder almost dislocated from its socket in the effort. Okami's agonizing lips would curl up in what seemed a devious grin, except for he was groaning faintly.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:33 pm

"Hahahaa! Okami, that tickles!"

Was Phe's reaction to the feeling of your sweaty arms slipping out of the girth between her calf and hamstring.

"That's enough playing for now, I guess..."

After releasing your other arm and leaving you a broken mess on the mat, without giving you a chance to recover from the pain Phe has put you through, she would stand up and step on the back of you thighs, tucking her feet into the inside of your lower leg.
From there, she would grab hold of your arms and roll backwards until you were high in the air. Her leg strength coupled with the fact that you were more than just a few pounds lighter than she would make this possible.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

"D-Damn... AAAARGHHHH..." The "ceiling hold" you were putting him into was an extremely painful submission, especially with his left arm in bad conditions. Drops of his sweat were dripping on your excited body as he was helplessly trapped.

Stuck in that arched position, he would groan and squirm in agonizing pain still refusing to submit in spite of the dark spots dancing before his eyes, well knowing you won't be able to keep such a hold for a long time.

Still, you were furtherly sapping his strenghts, and eventually his head would hang down, his body giving into your stretching hold as he was going half-conscious from the prolonged intense pain. "N-Nhhh..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Her stomache flexes cutely under your dripping sweat, falling like silent raindrops over her smooth, flat stomache and collecting in a tiny pool over her innie navel.

"That's it...just let it go....."

After a few moments, Phe releases your arms and applies a dragon sleeper while you are left hanging upside down. Holding your head close to hers, Phe takes in a deep breath and whispers.

"You don't have to keep going if....you..don't want...t-to"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Okami had still some fighting spirit: in fact, as soon as you released his arms, he struggled softly against your slowly and sensually embracing him into a new submission.

Though, his weakness from your previous holds made it easy for you to wrap your arm around his neck; your warm, soft bicep tightening with blood-restrainting pressure against his carothid.

Well knowing that he will be soon asleep like a baby in your arms if he can't break free soon, he uses all his remaining strenghts to twist from side to side.
But, with his legs still entwined, and his neck encased in a snuggly yet firm lock under your armpit, he is just stuck in your beautiful execution of a romero-dragon sleeper, rocked back and forth in such a lethal yet sensuous cradle.

"N-Nhghhh..." A soft breathless moan is his only possible reply to your soothing cooings as you can enjoy the sight of his glistening chest heaving up and down in labored breathings. With so little room left for his movements, his restrainted struggles will only add fuel to your pleasure, providing a nice caress to your increasingly sensitive skin as you know your male prey can't get out.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:01 am; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Phe's arms remained tightly sealed over you.

"Relax....think about good dreams, Okami..."

Phe insists while her legs remain propping you into the air.

"I promise you could get the rest of me after we're done...."

Phe whispers with a mischevious expression. Though you couldn't see much, you can detect lust and raunchiness in her tone.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Okami's breathless groans would subside into faint moans, bathing your armpit suggestively as you tighten the wet, warm seal of your reverse sleeper around him.

The taunting softness of your breasts rubs his shoulder and upper chest, adding to your sultry whispers in furtherly soothing down your manly prey, as you can feel his muscles relax more and more, giving into your sexy, inescapable clutches.

His arms drop down, too tired to keep struggling and, from the calming down of his squirmings, you can tell he's just seconds away from fading with your sensually lethal lullaby. "N-Nhhfh....", he breathes out in helplessly aroused stupor, shallowing a little more for you.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Phe didn't even notice herself licking her own lips while your fabulous body is held to her whims.

"Good boy...just relax and dream....dream about me.....you.....and whatever you're into..."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 pm

"nnhhh...." You can feel your drowzy prisoner let out another muffled sigh, succumbing as you pump the last remainings of fight out of his body. Pearl drops of sweat shine on his heaving chest as he's inevitably shallowing in your clutches.

His arms dangle limply and his tired muscles relax, while his mind surrenders to your hypnotically seductive cooings... until the boy is laying motionless in your hold, totally at your mercy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 pm

A few more seconds after she feels your body go limp, she finally releases you and lets your sweaty weight flop ontop of her cushioning body.
Her slender fingers twirl the strands of your silver hair while her nails run through your scalp with maternal tenderness.

"...are you dreaming, Okami?...."

Phe whispers, not daring to disturb something that looked so gorgeous as it quietly slumbered in her arms.

"It's only me and you alone here, boy..."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next