by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol] - Page 10 Empty Re: Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

Post by FairyGirl Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:56 pm

If nothing else Shirabe had learned valuable through this match how losing her head and falling into traps was devastating. She didn't have a high degree of power and so her only means of winning was being as smart about things as possible. While it was possible Yuri might lay low and fully recover, Shirabe couldn't help but presume that she'd go after her. After all Shirabe appeared weak and was already shamed by this idol once in the match. Presuming it would be easy to do it again was likely.

That didn't mean it wasn't a fair degree of luck how things worked out. Shirabe banking on a certain type of attack and it mostly worked out that way. "Told you I'm not your toy." She replied seeing the damage just the first swing had done. The loud cry was something that even Shirabe didn't believe Yuri could fake. Of course she had to take every hit with a grain of salt. Yuri had proven far too clever and good at pretending to be worse off than she really was. So Shirabe swung as hard as she could with that dildo needing to make sure to do more damage before she could breathe easy.

The hit did even better than Shirabe could have imagined. The smaller girl panting as Yuri fell backwards and her hair spread out in quite the beautiful sight...if her opponent didn't appear to be unconscious. "Looks good but..." Shirabe wasn't taking anything for granted. Placing the dildo and crop well out of reach and slowly stepping over to the edge of the ring. Holding up the ref for a second. "Considering this match some precautions are fine right? I'm not going to do any harm."

Having spotted a pair of fuzzy pink cuffs. If Yuri was faking it or at least if she was still conscious then Shirabe wanted to eliminate the risk. Moving to roll the idol onto her face and try to pull her arms behind her back and put on those cuffs. If she could manage that much then she didn't mind letting the ref check to see if she was really unconscious. If Yuri was awake then Shirabe had plans and if she wasn't then those cuffs would be fine anyways considering the stakes... "You really have been nothing but trouble." Shirabe breathed out. Not able to relax yet.

Back to top Go down

Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol] - Page 10 Empty Re: Handicap Match! X-Edge vs Yuri-chan [The Disgraced Idol]

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:30 am

Yuri stirred a little when Shirabe grabbed her hands and cuffed them together. Had the referee come to see whether she was still awake, she might have actually woken up, so shirabe's precautions were warranted. It was only after Shirabe flipped the naked idol onto her front and locked her arms behind her back that Yuri finally came to, her eyes fluttering open as she let out a low groan.

"Ohhh my head hurts..." Yuri moaned softly. She tried to move her hands to hold her aching head, but found them trapped behind her back. "Eh?" she gasped, looking back to see a pair of pink handcuffs holding her hands together. She then looked up, seeing Shirabe standing over her, realizing that the smaller girl must have knocked her out and trapped her.

"Let me go!" Yuri said, trying to break out of the cuffs to no avail. She tried to push her way up to her knees, but her exhausted body wouldn't listen to her, flopping pathetically against the mat despite all of her struggles. The green-haired idol didn't want to lose, she knew that there would be no mercy from her opponents and she didn't want to experience the same disgraceful punishment she promised upon them. But there was little she could do now, with her body beaten and her arms trapped. The only thing she could do was glare hatefully at Shirabe, hoping that the scary look on her face would be enough to frighten the smaller girl off.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:42 pm

For the time being things were working out alright. Shirabe being cautious and half-expecting some strange turn of events. But instead she managed to at least get those cute but effective cuffs on her opponent. Severely limiting her threat level although you couldn't lower your guard entirely around Yuri from Shirabe's growing experience.

"Good morning." Shirabe managing to greet her opponent now feeling a bit more calm with Yuri in that state. While this meant the match wasn't over it did mean that Shirabe had her opportunity to win and she'd be sure to take advantage of that.

Letting out a breath she could now safely approach Yuri. "Sorry about this, but I'm sure you can appreciate the need for precautions." While Shirabe wasn't at 100% right now, she was far closer to it than Yuri. Having no intentions on letting her back back to full strength and pull off a miraculous comeback while in that state. "Even if you want to glare like an angry animal don't think I'm going to run away. After what you did to Kirika and me, you'll get your full punishment. Of course if you want to give up and save your full punishment for when Kiri-chan wakes up and we're in private I'll give you the chance to do so at any time."

The girl moving to pick up the comically sized dildo sword. Moving to swing it over and hitting it against Yuri's stomach. "Don't tell me you intended to use such a crazy thing on me? But if that's the case I'm sure you can't complain about things turning around on you." Shirabe was still plenty frustrated over what Yuri had done to her previously and was ready to make her pay for it.

Before Yuri got any dangerous ideas Shirabe reached to grab one of her legs and try to trap it underneath her arm. Hoping to pull her lower body upward a bit and closer to being straight up. Holding the 'dildo sword' in a free hand and pointing it downwards to grind against Yuri's hole. As if she was looking to reenact the King Arthur legend and put the sword back in the stone. Far as Shirabe was concerned, breaking Yuri's spirit was critical. But beyond that part of her just didn't dislike the idea of shaming her in the same way Shirabe had been shamed earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:02 pm

"Fuck off," Yuri spat, dropping all pretenses of being a pure idol, "I'll never give in to the likes of you. You haven't beaten me yet!" She tried to get back up, but her body refused to move beyond making a pathetic little flop. Yuri was simply too tired from her match, her body too beaten up to respond to her fighting spirit. With her hands cuffed, there was little chance the idol could continue the fight, even if she refused to submit.

Shirabe was lording it over her though, taunting her by turning the huge dildo Yuri grabbed to finish Shirabe off back upon its original wielder. The idol grit her teeth as Shirabe hit her stomach with the long rubber cock. It didn't hurt, but it was a prelude to what was coming next.

Yuri gasped as Shirabe grabbed her leg, folding the idol over so her nethers pointed upwards to the sky. Both her sopping wet pussy as butthole were completely visible to everyone, especially as the cameras zoomed in and projected the image all over the jumbotrons. The crowd let out a wild cheer, they were eager to see the disgraced idol get disgraced again. Yuri whimpered as Shirabe ground the tip of the purple dildo against her sex, the thickness of the shaft so much that even with all the lubrication it wouldn't fit inside Yuri's tiny pink sex. Not without some forceful pushing, at any rate.

"I'll get you for this! Mark my words, I'll make sure you and Kirika never live this down!" Yuri cried out, defiant until the end. Still, there was no chance of her getting out of this. All she could do was take whatever punishment Shirabe had planned for her, hoping that at the very least her spirit wouldn't break even if her body did!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:57 pm

There was no doubt in Shirabe's mind that she had to go all the way. There appeared to be no remorse or regret from Yuri. Which meant that Shirabe had to thoroughly beat her to the point that she wouldn't consider coming back at them later. "I'd love to hear how you think that you haven't lost. But I think there's more that everyone else would rather hear even more than that." While Yuri was down, Shirabe knew she had to keep on pushing in order to both keep her out of it and get the win that she and Kirika had desired.

"Since you aren't pretending to be an idol anymore, might as well put you out of your misery." She replied after giving a nice smack on Yuri's stomach with that rubber cock. A good message considering the length of that thing and what Shirabe could conceivably do with it.

Considering the foe Shirabe had no regrets about tormenting Yuri more than she normally would have. Exposing her lower holes to the crowd, the cameras, and leaving her in quite the position. "I guess everyone loves seeing evil vanquished." She commented, although knowing if the tables were turned they would have cheered anyways. So it wasn't being done for them but to just keep working over Yuri.

"Enough of your threats. All I want to see is how you look with this ridiculous thing stuffed into you and then hear your submission. Either way, we'll be taking this thing with us for later." Shirabe gave one last comment before focusing on her task. After all this thing was thick and she wasn't going to slip it in without effort. Planting her feet firmly on the mat and squeezing one of Yuri's legs between Shirabe's arm and body the girl prepared. Spending a few more moments slowly grinding the head against Yuri's slick sex. Giving it all the lubrication she could.

And then...grasping the hilt like a sword, she shoved downwards. One hand on the hilt and the other on the middle of the dildo. Focusing her efforts to shove the dildo down...looking to spread this former idol's pussy unbelievably wide open and teach her never to mess with them ever again. "Gnnn..." The girl groaning as she pushed and pushed, feeling that it was time for Yuri to feel some ruin. Looking up at the screens as she worked wanting to see both the dildo get inside and how Yuri would react to such an insane development.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:58 pm

"No wait!" a panicked edge came into Yuri's voice as Shirabe began pushing down on the dildo, "Stop! It's not going to fit!" She struggled, trying to pull her leg out of Shirabe's grasp, but as she had just woken up from being knocked out her body wasn't responding as it should. If she was fresh breaking free wouldn't be a problem, but now even someone as small as Shirabe could hold her in place. The idol began to squeal as the dildo passed in between her sex lips and started to stretch out the entrance to her pussy.

"Stop! Oh god it's too big!" Yuri screamed as Shirabe began forcing the dildo inside, "I'm going to get you for this! Mark my wo-aaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

That was when the dildo finally slid its way past the idol overstretched pussy, pushing its way inside. Yuri began screaming incomprehensively, her pussy aching with pain and pleasure. She was so wet her juices gushed out, running in rivulets down her body as the dildo pressed on ever deeper inside of her. Yuri couldn't resist it anymore as her tiny pink little pussy got stretched all the way out beyond its limit, breaking the idol's Sexfighter spirit.

The idol's lower belly distended as the dildo slid deeper and deeper, a noticeable bump forming around the area where the dildo slid in. Yuri's screaming got louder as the purple shaft went deeper. Soon it hit the end, bumping against her cervix and not going any deeper. Yuri hoped that would be enough for Shirabe, but she knew that her punishment was really only getting started.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:07 pm

"Don't worry. I'm sure they wouldn't have put something like this out if it couldn't possibly fit." Waving off the concerns verbally since Shirabe's hands were very much busy right now. "Besides...gnnn...I doubt you were going to be that considerate if you knocked me out with this thing." She replied holding firm, yet giving a firm kick to Yuri's side to keep her behaving. It was only because she was out of it that Shirabe could consider doing something this insane. But she needed her to stay this way.

Holding back the desire to make some bad jokes at Yuri's expense, Shirabe did smirk just a little seeing the dildo start spreading those lips wide open and get inside. "I'll mark your moans for sure. Now just behave yourself. I'm sure it will feel good eventually." Shirabe continuing to work it inside, knowing it would take quite a bit of effort to use this thing. The early returns were fantastic though. The cuffs of course were key here, but the idea of Yuri putting up any kind of fight with this thing using her as a scabbard seemed unlikely.

Shirabe of course didn't always seek out this kind of thing. She wasn't herself a heel after all. But Yuri was an exception. And her own embarrassment and remembering what happened in the previous match made her push onward. Trying to twist the dildo a bit inside of Yuri's pussy as she saw the juices gushing out. "Well, someone was looking forward to having some fun. Though maybe not what you expected eh?" Not expecting a result herself as Yuri seemed beyond overwhelmed. Shirabe planning on keeping things that way.

Even Shirabe couldn't help shivering a bit as she saw the bulging from the dildo. Unable to imagine what it would be like to have this monster stretching into her. Bikini bottoms getting soaked as the situation was turning her on way more than expected. Grinding the dildo against her cervix when she felt it. Pondering what she wanted to do and letting Yuri just feel it sunk into her for a moment.

Releasing a deep breath the girl gripped the hilt of the dildo and started pulling it backwards a bit. Knowing this would be one hell of a workout for her, but the results would be worth it. "Don't worry Yuri. Once this thing makes you cum I'll probably let you take your loss through a pin. Can't leave Kiri-chan out of all the fun we'll have later after all." And while sending a message she was mostly being honest. Completely breaking Yuri before Kirika got her hands on her would be wrong.

But Shirabe did still want to see the sight of this ex-idol cumming from a stupidly oversized purple dildo. Thankfully this was a POW situation anyways. Even if Yuri gave up now Shirabe would be free to finish her off before taking her away. And with that she got the dildo half way or more out. Dripping with Yuri's juices before Shirabe pushed hard to shove it right back in! Working herself into a rhythm with the monster toy.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Yuri's eyes were wide, almost bugging out of her face as Shirabe ravaged her pussy with the dildo sword. The small fighter had no mercy, thrusting the thick shaft all the way in until it reached her cervix, then twisting it inside to cause agonizing pleasure. The idol's wails progressive got louder and higher pitched as Shirabe destroyed her pussy. Yuri's small frame and thin body meant she didn't have much room down there, certainly not enough to take a dildo of this size. To Yuri, it felt as if she was being ripped apart.

"Huh... Hah... Ahhh!" Yuri gasped as Shirabe pulled on the dildo, slowly drawing the shaft out of her. She twitched weakly as the purple shaft slid out, the length that had been buried inside of her slick with her milky sex juices. Tears ran down her face as her body finally felt a tiny bit of relief from being completely stretched out.

But that was short-lived, as Shirabe thrust the cock all the way back in! "Uwaaaaaaaaah!" Yuri squealed in pain and pleasure. Her pussy put up much less resistance than before from the slickness of her pussy, the tip of the cock smashing into her cervix again. Yuri's eyes rolled back into her head as she got overwhelmed by the sensations. Unfortunately for her she didn't pass out, she was staying awake for this sexual torture!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:46 pm

The sight of Yuri losing it from the torment was so enthralling even Shirabe couldn't help getting swept up in watching it. It was definitely going too far, but she still felt Yuri had a lesson to learn and so kept it going. Making sure that she gave good twists to the dildo sword so Yuri wasn't missing out on the possible sensations hitting her.

It was definitely requiring plenty of effort as Shirabe yanked that dildo almost out. Not entirely since she didn't want to deal with the trouble of getting it back in there. But enough to offer a bit of relief only to change that in a hurry when she shoved the beast back inside.

There was definitely less resistance going back in the second time which made it less work for Shirabe. Allowing her to build up a bit of momentum as she crashed back against Yuri's cervix and twisted the dildo sword around inside of her. The sounds of Yuri's cries and the roars of the crowd filling Shirabe's ears as she got to work. Wanting to give Yuri something to remember Shirabe and Kirika by.

"Hope you don't pass out entirely. Be a shame to win by KO at this point." She commented without halting her movements. Pulling the dildo slowly out, then rushing it back inside, and repeating that pattern with the occasional twists on the shaft. This pattern going on for a minute or two before Shirabe shoved it back in again and left it there. Quickly reaching to pick up the smaller dildo she had smacked into Yuri's face before. Bringing it back up to rub and grind it against Yuri's clit. Trying to douse it on the gushing juices leaking out from her opponent.

Only then did she move to grind it against Yuri's rear hole that was also pointing upwards at the moment. At the moment just teasing and wondering if Yuri was conscious enough to respond to what was happening. "Pretty sure I remember you giving someone a double treatment like this before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Shirabe was utterly crushing Yuri with the hard dildo-sword fucking. If the idol hadn't been such a cruel and evil fighter, most in the audience would have felt very bad seeing a cute girl like her get destroyed. But everyone was wise to her actions now, after three matches where she used the most underhanded tactics to gain victory, nobody had any sympathy for her. Her pathetic cries of painful pleasure simply excited them, as they got exactly what they paid good money to see.

Yuri's pussy soon put up no resistance as her small hole got expanded and stretched and fully lubed up. The dildo made wet plops each time Shirabe shoved it in and a sucking sound each time she pulled it out. The worst part of it all was when Shirabe twisted the thick shaft inside of her, as that felt to the idol like her insides were getting twisted. She couldn't protest though as her mind was too overwhelmed to form words.

Even when Shirabe stopped, the idol felt no relief. The dildo sword was still buried deep inside of her, stretching her out to its fullest. Yuri was barely even aware that Shirabe had gotten a second dildo, though when she felt it press against her exposed clit the idol couldn't help but let out a low moan of pleasure.

Then Shirabe pressed it against her asshole, eliciting a cry of protest from the idol. "Not there!" Yuri moaned, finally able to form a coherent thought, "It's too much! I'll break if you do that!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next