by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Sho had prior to meeting his girlfriend was quite the shy chap when it came to the opposite gender, granted he'd have shot one if the mission called for it. But he'd not been with a girl prior to bonding with the spider girl, now though that Sho had gotten accustomed to the art of courtship then he too could play hard to get. Plus he knew that Cesba had to be feeling this , taking the strain as it were. Still some part of Sho thought that perhaps he might actually be putting the spider girl too far here, granted she played it cool. That part of her that enjoyed dominating people preventing her from admitting it. In fact she doubled down on herself here, retracting those webs and using her human arms to lock Sho into a tight bearhug.

Cesba's upper body strength was by no means weak, in fact she was far stronger than the average human. Enough to by Sho's estimation able to casually crack necks, fortunate indeed that Sho was leagues above a normal human thanks to his heritage and the blitzmotor imbedded within him. He winced quite a bit as Cesba wringed his back, she made the offer for a mutual release or be crushed. A bold claim and offer. Sho opted to take a third option in this exchange.

He took a deep breath and literally faded out of Cesba's grasp and became ethereal, using his clan's heritage of being a Kage Yurei. It was a clan of ghost hunters from ancient Japan who would battle evil spirits on their own plain of existing. It also allowed Sho to become intangible to conventional touch, you would need a way to attack ghosts to actually harm him in this state. The officer would fade though the spider girl's hands and emerge standing in front of her, a cheeky smirk on his face. Sho felt that there was a need to show no hard feelings here, he might have stretched her a bit too far there......

"Cesba-chan....." he'd mutter, moving a hand forward and caressing her cheek before leaning in to kiss her softly. There was no tension there from Sho, this was an intimate gesture that only a lover could perform......

Back to top Go down

Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation: Saving Private Jay (For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:31 am

Cesba's kind were not one to really interact outside of their race. If so, it was mostly for trade, and for securing new foods for their queen. But Sho and the rest of the team had broken Cesba free of what she had known all her life to be. Even though she was already a bit different from her kind, abstaining from being a cannibal, saying no to joining the Royal Guard, instead opting to be a chef to the queen.

Yet after all this time, Cesba tended to forget who she was dealing with. When Sho fazed out of her webs, she let out a small hiss and the displacement of weight was enough to make her stumble forward, banging her head into the cage of the ring. Her spider legs pull her away from the edge of the ring, putting her square with Sho standing before her. While she was suspended in the air by her arms, Sho gave her a gentle touch and a kiss. "S-Sho..."

Her arms would retract and she lands gently on her feet. She gave him a hug. "You don't have to beat around the bush...Building this ring. I know what you really wanted out of this..."
---------------------------------------------------

All this time, there was only one person that had acted at least neutral towards Jay. It was a mute prisoner that the others had dubbed 'Big White'. Just a mass of white hair or fur or something that was taller than Jay at over six feet. They were a prisoner that had been there longer than Jay could remember, and had never said a word. Not to others, not to guards, no one. Their cell was right across from Jay's.

While they were in their cells, Jay didn't do so much. Maybe read a book, bounce a ball around the room. But Big white just...Sat there, on their bed, never really moving unless it was to leave the cell to eat or being told. It was rather odd...

There were monsters and aliens in this place that were deemed some of the worst of the worst, and somehow Jay had gotten himself locked in here. Maybe it had something to do with the Warden that looked over this place. If there was anything Jay hated, it was authority, and the Wardens that had a military-like grip over all of Gaia after some guy named "The Overseer" brought all sorts of worlds together. A Warden was in charge of this prison and, Jay assuming that all authority was out to get him, assumed that he was in this place not because of any one thing. More so, because of how dangerous he could be, though none of his fellow inmates could see that.

With the opening of a door to their cell block, Jay's body grew tense. Speaking of the Warden...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 am

As the cell block door opened, a cool, chilly air was introduced into the room. It was crisp and cold, the type of air created and enjoyed in the outside world. Not the fake, trapped air that was mixed about in the ventilation system and knockout gas valves. Real fresh air, the kind they could only ever get when first getting off the transport to the Prison, or a transport to get out. It washed over the prisoners as the Warden stepped inside, the sweet air reminding each and every one of them where they were, and how far away freedom truly was. It subconsciously proved how far below they were to this Warden, this being that dressed smartly in the official Warden attire. The entire block grew quiet as the Warden moved along each cell with a purpose. Each one he peeked into, like a Zoo keeper looking at his animals. The gentleness of his steps showed he was in no hurry, as he had done this quite a few times in the past. His measured gait, his methodical movements, all of it was practiced and poised.

The Warden of this prison was actually rather tall. To the point where he needed to occasionally lean down in order to look inside some of the cells. His limbs were all incredibly long and thin, like a walking stick man with a suit and hat that hid his face rather well.  The hand’s of the Warden remained folded behind his back the entire time, every time. Not once did he unravel those long, twisted fingers from behind his back as he peeked and looked about the room. It was so quiet, one could hear his breath being pulled and pushed through his maw. Like a gust of wind being pushed through narrow mountains, the Warden made his way through the cell block, no prisoner keeping their eyes on him for long once he turned their way. It was a silent rule in the prison...nobody looked the Warden in the eye.

It wasn’t long before those gentle footfalls stopped at Jay’s cell door. His cell happened to be one of the shorter ones, perfectly cutting the Warden’s head off and making his face difficult to see. However, rather than peek in and continue his walk, the Warden instead turned towards Jay’s cell...standing in front of it even. Though the Warden was tall and thin, his silhouette managed to block out most of the light in Jay’s cell, leaving the human in partial darkness, staring at this creature's human...yet inhuman body. Only when the Warden leaned down to look inside did it become clear why no prisoner dared to look into his eyes.

Spoiler:

The creature’s face was one that could easily be cut from a nightmare. Large pointed fang’s filled it’s lipless maw like broken shards of glass, accompanied by a pair of thick, deadly looking pointed mandibles. The eight eyes that stared at Jay with lifeless hunger burned bright red with an unnatural hatred that seemed too monstrous for words, as though they were capable of anger and hate unknown to any other life form in Gaia. Staring too long into those arachnid-like eyes could shatter one's spirit, and yet the silent clicking of the Warden’s mandibles were equally as maddening, the not so hidden desire to feed ever present in that sound.

“Jay Zokaro…” It said with a deep, growling voice. “Do you know what day it issss?”

The gentle growling tone of the Warden could only be achieved thanks to an electronic translator on his breast pocket. The beast had no lower jaw or lips to speak with, and yet it did little to help it's unnerving aura. For most people, the Cell door became something of a small comfort in this creature's presence as it stared and clicked it's heavily jaded maw.

“I keep close track of all my inmatesss...the anniversary of you first joining us will be upon us soonnn...I almost feel the need to celebrate...Maybe get you a piece of that pinkskin food, bread...were it not for your failed attempt to escape last month.”

It was amazing how still the Warden could be. Like a statue that couldn’t even be kindly described as “living”. The movement of it’s mandibles sounded like the sound of dry leaves being brushed away, a chilled scratching sound always audible as air was dragged in between those pointed teeth.

“Perhapssss...if you behave yourself...I will reconsider my decisionnn…”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Sho chuckled a little to himself, Cesba wasn't wrong when she said Sho had wanted something from her. Truth be told he had really wanted to help teach her some form of MMA, martial arts would let you be a better person if you let it as the saying went. Plus there could have come a time where Cesba's powers were somehow nulled and she was unable to bring them to bare, still he supposed they could just cross that bridge when they came to it if ever. He nuzzled into his girlfriend's lithe frame, making it so his head rested at her solar plexus.

"It was a bit of both, I wanted to teach you some Jiu Jitsu to better wrangle people on the ground. But I guess I'm just as much a lover as a fighter." Sho muttered, giving her back a light pinch in the hug. Cesba smelled of cinnamon given her love of cooking, at least she did to the solider. Sho was told he often smelt of ash given his heritage of turning into a ghost, but he was also told that those who were close to him were reminded of lilac flowers at times.

He'd stand on his tip toes for a bit to peck Cesba on her lips now that she was fully upright now, Sho would then mutter "Sure you don't want to keep at it champ? Maybe you can do some creative moves on me, if you ask nicely....." sometimes Sho did like to be dominated. It was a secret thing for him that only the spider girl knew. The constant pressure of being a disciplined warrior meant you had to have an outlet. Like letting one take the reins so to speak........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:27 pm

"You worry so much that I can't take care of myself?" Cesba asked with a fake hurt tone. "Oh, Sho, I am very capable of defending myself. The element of surprise is a strong one, and I've got many surprises~" Each of her spider arms would swing around a bit to punctuate what she meant exactly. That was when the shorter man would stand on his tip toes to give the spider a kiss. She would plant heraself on her feet and retract her spider arms.

"I have to ask you nicely?" She cupped a hand under his chin and leans down slightly. "We both know that you always love to have your limits tested..But you can't just go ghosty on me when things get tough, now can you? Maybe another time~"

----------------------------------------

Jay could hear the Warden slowly but methodically walk down the way. He sat on his bed, looking down. Even he knew not to be so defiant as to look right at the Warden when he did his walking. Across from him, Big White would shuffle over to jump on their own bed before the jailor walked by them.

But, the foot falls suddenly stopped. Jay lifted his head a bit, glancing over to see that those legs stopped right at his cell. His name was called, so now he completely looked over.

"I'm glad someone knows how long I've been here. I sure as hell forgot." He sneered.

Jay's failed escape last month was one of many failed escapes. He'd almost made it to the outside world several times but, he didn't even know where he was to make an escape completely. Even then, the Equalizer around his neck probably would give away his location even if he were to somehow escape this stint.

"Keep it." He replied coldly. "I don't need it. Give it to someone else who'd lay themselves down in front of you to step on. Someday I'll get out of here. Until then, I'm not humbling myself for anyone, especially you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:13 pm

The dry sound that came from the Warden might have been it’s species equivalent of a chuckle. The translator on its breast pocket didn’t pick anything up, but air was pushed through it’s sharp teeth in quick, violent spurts as it’s shoulder’s shook slightly. It’s mandibles clicked in an amused fashion as it’s bright red eyes continued to gaze at the pink skin laying in it’s cell.

“Dignity and an empty sack...is worth the sack, Jay Zokaro. But, I will respect your wishes...in light of your anniversary. But the simple fact issss...you aren’t leaving this place. It’s not up to you...and it’s not up to me. You would need a pardon from the Overseer himself for the deed’s you’ve been convicted of. Ssssmuggling contraband, robbery, tressspassing, intimidation, you’ve been a very busy pink skin.”

A brutal hiss slipped through the creature’s mouth, something that was untranslated by the device.

“Were it up...to me, I’d have thrown you in the grinder already...and used your remains as mulch for the grubs. I know what you’ve done…”

Those mandibles clicked with a different tune now. One of displeasure as a gurgling sound rumbled in the Warden’s throat. It’s face was unreadable, but it was clear the Warden was not very fond of this particular prisoner. It stared at Jay for a moment longer, seeming to enjoy the sight of him trapped in a cage.

Finally, the Warden turned away and began walking back down the row towards the exit of the free world.

“But if it helps you pass the time, plan your little escapes. In the end, you'll wind up right back in that cell. Just keep that in your head.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Perhaps Sho was simply too worried, too focused on his concern for his girlfriend to remember that she could take care of herself quite well actually. Given that she had several burdens such as holding the fate of her race on her shoulders among others, the solider had remembered the mission he had been given before he was frozen in ice. How the fate of a country could have relied on it, seemed tiny in comparison. Much to how his height was in relation to Cesba, it made him chuckle a little upon reflection as his girlfriend planted herself down on the mat again and stood before Sho.

Her soft fingers cupped his chin, Sho had to fight to resist the urge to ask for a headpat from Cesba. She reminded the solider of how he loved to have his limits tested, she wasn't wrong. Like how Sho and his comrades would have a 'Sauna Survival Session' which was what it sounded like. His girlfriend knew him well it seemed, Sho would sigh in content and give the spider girl a hug. For someone who could be so lethal Cesba had the softest skin and could rile him up like it was nothing.

He gently squeezed her skin with his fingers, before Sho then trailed a finger down her spine in enticement and said "Go ahead, your move spider queen......" Sho also knew that playing to Cesba's higher nature was a great way for her to be playful........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 am

Cesba towered at at least 6 feet and had a bit of height on Sho. Without even telling her he wanted her to mess with him, or even if he didn't realize it, his body language told all. She blinks her eyes, still normal looking on the outside, but her vision turning into the thousands of angled images of a spider's sight. It allowed her to analyze his body movements much more in detail. "Hmmm..." She suddenly lifted Sho off his feet and planted his head square and snug into her chest. "Fade through this, and I might question things...Otherwise, enjoy your lull into sleep..." She pushed his face in further.

------------------------

Even for Jay, it was getting hard to look at the Warden without wavering. It wasn't form the sight of them so much as the intimidation factor. Usually, Jay was never really phased by that but, this was slowly breaking him down more than he even knew. "I was busy long before The Overseer turned this reality into his whim, and I'll be around long after someone wipes him and every one of you Wardens from said reality."

"Then do it." Jay almost challenged him. "Throw me in the grinder." He knew the Warden couldn't. But then he backed away and sat back down on his bed, head hanging low. "Probably would be better than having me rot here, we can both agree on that..."

The Warden left, warning him that all of Jay's efforts would surmount to him being right back where he was. That is...If all of Jay's efforts were his own.

While Jay stared at the floor, there was a sound. A banging against metal bars. He lifted his head to look across the room, his eyes going wide. Big White, attached to his mass of hair, a key. One of the Warden's keys!

"Where did...When did...S-Slide that here with your....Do you even have hands?" Jay shook his head. "Whatever, give that here!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:32 pm

Yeah, Sho had to admit he felt he had a type. Taller women so that he could have a large figure to hold onto in times when he wanted and had to be vulnerable, someone who could also take the reins if need be and so desired. When you made orders that affected the world, the pressure could certainly get to you. So having a partner that could be dominant helped ease a lot of that tension, one who was also very curious about the world and you as well and would at the end of all care for you as much as you did for them. Yeah, Sho couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. It seemed that Cesba was all too keen to be playful here, given how she'd swiftly lift the lad upwards and smack bang into her ample chest!

A lot of people didn't know it due to the iconic dress that the spider girl wore being quite extravagant and modest, but as Sho had discovered many a time. Times that often involved garter belts and floral lingerie spun by her own hands on her part and Sho being tied up by her webs, but Cesba was indeed quite stacked. Bordering on a very nice D cup by his estimates and yes they were natural. Their softness took Sho by surprise each and every time, simply because of how Cesba kept her attire fresh and unique.

The lad sighed in content and buried his head into them, gently wrapping his legs around her waist in a supportive manner. Fortunate indeed that Sho could hide his reddened cheeks, though Cesba would surely feel their warmth. His arms would slink under hers, the spider girl would always smell of fresh bread. Sho would simply let his worries bother him no longer, for tonight he was with the one that he fought for when evil arrived.

"love you itsy bitsy spider girl......" Sho muttered in a sleepy tone as he let himself be consumed by Cesba's ample cleavage........

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:28 pm

Cesba was nothing if she wasn't a tease to Sho at this point. It was never truly clear what their status to the rest of the team, but that was unnecessary, they didn't need to know all the details. In times where Cesba had felt like the weight of the world was on her shoulders, as the fat of her and her whole kind had actually been, Sho was a comfort. That tipping edge that she got to play around with from time to time, and she enjoyed it almost as much as he did.

Almost

She only makes a small chuckle as Sho fell asleep in her arms, his face buried in her chest. She would extend her spider arms and raise them both in the air, making sure he was truly out for the count. Once so, she would carry him off upstairs to lay him out to rest.

------------------------------------------

Using the key that his newfound ally had given to him, Jay was able to sneak from his cell in the late night. As much as his heart pumped out of his chest with nervousness for not being caught, his footsteps fell almost silent on the floors.

His back against a corner, he waits for one of the citadel's guards to pass him by to walk down the hall before Jay ran the direction they just came from. He makes a hesitant stop at the contraband room. His tech. His weaponry. His existence...All behind that door. But, he only had one key and it wasn't for that room. Otherwise, he'd have been able to do more...

Jay slipped into the room close by, unlocked because it was a room that his captors used frequently. Communications. A room full of technology used to talk to the outside world, mostly for food shipments and administrative purpose.

Dreaming about this day, this moment, this action...Jay had rehearsed what he was going to put out on the air waves. He knew just enough to know to send the message out on the correct wavelength, and enough to cover his tracks by encoding the message after it was sent out there. He also knew that even though he didn't know where he even was, who he'd send this message to would. He pushes a button to record.

"Calling Team Starmage. This is...This is Jay Zokaro. I have no idea where I am, or how long I have been in this prison. But I need help to get out." Just even getting this message out there made the man tear up, his voice breaking a bit as he hung his head. "Please...I need your help. I need to get out of here...Please..."

Composing himself and sending the message out, Jay put everything back before leaving the room, hoping that his days were now numbered.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next