by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Let Them Fight

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let Them Fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Let Them Fight

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:15 am

"That...my Friend...would be my wife. If I had to guess I would say someone in their pissed her off. a perfectly easy thing to do I must say, woman has such a temper, and it is so easy to set her off." he said all this with the air of explaining that 1+1=2 to a rather slow student. He constantly warned people about her temper, but still people did not take him seriously until they saw her for themselves. "So to Repeat myself you probably don't want to stand there. I give it a minute at most until 1 or more bodies begin flying out of that room."

Rebecca lay stunned for a few seconds as the effects of the 2 skulls meeting had a dynamic and lasting effect on her. still it would wear off quickly. Just fast enough for her to begin to be chocked against the wall. the last thing she wanted was to pass out in the grip of this woman, that would not end well for her. So she would kick at the knee of her attacker, and again if that was not enough. If that worked and weakened Kai enough that she could break loose, she would tackle her to the ground grabbing her head and driving it repeatedly into the ground, the residual water that clung to her body seeping into the clothes that still adorned Kai's body. "Lets see how stupid you are when I beat the brains right out of you."

Let Them Fight - Page 2 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm

It would be Rebecca's husband that would inform Drake about the woman's nasty temper. The one eyed man could pretty much put together what was going on inside that room, knowing Kai. Although he wasn't worried about his cousin. Looking through her match history and even going through his own history with her he figured she could handle herself in there. Maybe that's why Drake returned to Shad with a smile. This silver haired man was probably so sure that his short fused wife was tossing some smart alec around in there, having no idea what she had gotten herself into.

The violent insult from Kai followed by a heavy impact by the door would confirm Drake's theory. It sounded like the two were having a decent back and forth, the sounds of metal bending with heavy impacts and angry grunts could be heard a bit better now that they were by the door. Including the sound of someone choking…

"It seems your wife is getting acquainted with Kai...strange though…that doesn't sound like Kai being pressed against the wall!"

Drake's yellow eye narrowed, his free hand reaching for the door knob as he watched Shad carefully.

"Perhaps we should check, hmm? Make sure your wife is still alive and all that~"

--

Kai had succeeded in slamming Rebecca against the wall, the silver haired nightmare pressing her forearm against the Crimson Warrior's neck! She kept Rebecca's caught arm pinned against the wall as they continued to glare at one another! Even when being choked, Rebecca kept a cool head and angrily grimaced at her captor! She wasn't going down so easily!

Pulling her leg back, Rebecca lashed out a kick that managed to land a direct hit on Kai's knee! For the first time Rebecca could clearly see a flash of pain flare in Kai's eyes, the woman grunting but ultimately maintaining her choke. It was the second blow to the knee that finally knocked Kai off balance! It gave the Crimson Warrior just enough leverage to push off the wall and tackle Kai to the ground!

The two collapsed in a heap, with Kai hissing in both pain and frustration as water droplets from Rebecca's hair fell onto her face! Within seconds, Rebecca's hands were gripping Kai's hair, using it to help her slam the grimacing woman's head into the tile floor! She slammed Kai's skull, once, twice, three times before Kai grabbed ahold of Rebecca's red hair, using it to yank her head to the side!

"You fight like a fucking four year old, you bitch!"

As she pulled Rebecca's hair, Kai would try and get her feet out from under the Crimson Warrior! If she succeeded, then she would brutally punt Rebecca off of her with everything she could, looking to send her flying!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:42 pm

She would be sent flying, straight into the door, which flew open and off it's hinges as Rebecca's frame collided with it. She fell out into the hall not really looking around asshe got up but she did notice shad standing or rather sitting anext to the door frame.
"Hello my love. All finished, I was thinking about dinner, what are you in the mood for?"
"Not now Shad, I'm a little busy kicking this bitch's ass"
"Oh? Just warming up I see, just demonstrating on the doorwhat you will do to her...I getcha."

Rebecca after dusting herself off, and not caring that she had just been thrown naked through the door, ran right back in to continue her assault on Kai. When she caught her she would attempt to clothesline her before twisting around and grabbing her waist for a German suplex

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:10 am

Drake only just touched the knob before the door suddenly burst open! Drake only caught a glimpse of the door bursting off the hinges before something warm, wet, and soft SLAMMED into his chest! He was knocked off balance pretty much immediately, tripping over his feet as the mysterious weight dragged him down to the floor. Whatever fell on top of Drake was heavy, and his hand moved to push it off of him without thinking. It was only when he touched the object to push it that he finally saw what it was, his eye widening in shock as his heart rate practically tripled in just the span of a second!

S...soft n’ full buns?!?

Thankfully, Rebecca was far too preoccupied with her brawl with Kai. The Crimson Warrior would quickly hop off of Drake, leaving the dark suited man to make a quick retreat a few steps away. A damp, rounded imprint was now on Drake’s suit, perfectly mimicking the shape of Rebecca’s derriere. The man with the eye patch would pull out a cloth and try to wipe the imprint away, but it seemed to have already soaked into his jacket.

Unbelievable…

Drake would have to remove his suit jacket, revealing the compress shirt he wore underneath. His eye flicked over towards Shad, who seemed excited to see his beloved again. A bit of an odd reaction, since she had just flown out the door dripping wet and butt naked. It was people like this that made Drake wonder what a normal relationship was supposed to look like.

Peeking in, Drake would spot Kai climbing back up to her feet, one of her hands rubbing the back of her head while the other gripped onto something. Upon closer inspection, Drake noticed it was a small clump of Rebecca’s red hair! Kai must have torn some out after the kick! The way the two continued to glare at one another despite the clear damage they were causing made Drake shudder a bit. He never had a temper himself, but seeing these two go at it made him a little nervous. At least Kai was on his side...probably.

“Aww, you probably won’t miss this, right?!?” Kai hissed before throwing the damp red strands of hair aside.

Rebecca would launch right back at Kai, throwing her arm forward in a clothesline to try and knock Kai back to the floor! Drake’s cousin wouldn’t fall for it, pulling up her arms in a quick defense as Rebecca’s arm slammed into them! Kai grunted, but moved to grab ahold of her foe. Unfortunately, Rebecca had already transitioned behind Kai and wrapped her arms around her waist. Just as Rebecca was about to hoist Kai over, the silver haired woman slipped her leg around Rebecca’s, effectively tying herself down onto the redhead! Kai would also look to grab Rebecca in a headlock just to ensure  Rebecca couldn’t pick her up! The two seemed to be evenly matched, both of them thrashing against one another, preventing the other from attacking any further.

Beat her ass Kai! Show her why the Fond’s are the best around~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:20 am

Shad had been right on the money as he usually was. 3 minutes from the beginning of his discussion with the one eyed man to when his wife came flying out of the changing room. Admittedly he had expected the other one but after getting a good look at her, he could understand where his calculation had gone array in that regard. "I warned you not to stand there. Maybe next time you'll take my warning a bit more seriously." Seeing his rival peek around to watch the fight he got an idea. Getting up from his seat he quietly got behind Drake and while he was still preoccupied watching the catfight, he brought his leg back then up right between the sharp dressed man's legs. If that worked he would grab him by the collar and pull him into view. "Alright ladies time to stop, you specifically miss Fond...stop or bad things happy to seniore squint here."

While Shad was dealing with stuff outside Rebecca had her own problems. One of the biggest things you never did is you did not mess with her hair. Even tugging it (though it made her temporarily submissive) ultimately just poured gasoline on the inferno. But to tear it some like Kai had done... that was tantamount to signing your own death warrant. "You bitch. NEVER TOUCH MY HAIR!!! She threw her elbows at Kai, looking to hurt her and get out if this headlock at the same time"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:09 am

As was probably clear at this point, Drake was properly distracted with the surrounding events. His jacket rested by his side, his weapons and tricks laying inside the pockets uselessly. Clearly, Drake didn't expect an attack. He had thought Shad and him were simply spectators to the brawl before them, and made the mistake of taking his focus away from the silver haired man. So, while he cheered for his cousin, enjoying her work, Shad was sneaking around and getting into proper position. Drake didn't notice Shad pull back his leg, nor did he notice him swing it forward and in between his legs until impact!

Drake's eye widened immediately! His smile disappeared,  and his chatty nature would suddenly disappear in an instant. He hunched over, eye glaring at the floor as his hand moved to his groin. He dropped to his knees first, then let his forehead rest on the floor. At that moment, he was in his own world of pain. Nobody was around him and there was no brawl. Just him and the chilly comfort of the floor as he mumbled whatever he wanted on the floor.

"Oooo...my tinders…"

It wouldn’t be until Shad began to try and move Drake that the one eyed man remembered where he was and what just happened. Shad just kicked him in the dick out of nowhere! While the underhanded tactic wasn’t something Drake was new to, he was more experienced being the one kicking rather than getting kicked. In his slightly delirious state, Drake’s sharp tongue became a fountain of thoughts, most of which were barbed insults directed towards Shad himself.

Fuck who kicks someone right in the dick right off? I wasn’t even facing you, you prick! There are fucking rules to being a scumbag, you dickhead! You’re a genuine DICKSUCKER, you fucking asshole! Right in the fucking balls! Stop jostling me, you stupid bitch! We weren’t even fighting! Asshole! Becca has bigger balls than you! Fuck fuckfuckfuck!

Kai wasn’t in too much of a different position. Her headlock was locked in tightly, but Rebecca was thrashing about as violently as a crocodile! She was really torn about her hair, and while Kai didn’t care even slightly about this woman’s anger issues, the sharp elbows drilling her side and back were really starting to sting! She was about to pay the red head back with a drilling shot to Rebecca's exposed face until a man suddenly started shouting something!

Kai’s red eyes glared over towards the door frame, and narrowed at the sight. Drake was groggy, cruising, but under the stranger’s control. The silver haired man smugly smiled at her, telling the two ladies to cool off or Drake was going to get it. He knew Kai was related to Drake, calling her Ms. Fond. While she would have played it off as not caring, Kai knew she accidentally let her eye movement slip up. There was an instinctual need humans had to protect their own, especially one of the same blood. While Drake and Kai weren’t exactly close, they didn’t hate each other, which was surprisingly rare in the Fond home. They were family, and so the internal dash of concern likely flashed in her eyes...and the stranger saw it.

Clicking her tongue, Kai would swiftly untangle her leg from Rebecca. Of course, they didn’t separate equitably. Kai took the liberty of splitting the two of them up by roughly shoving Rebecca with the force of a speeding truck!

“Get the fuck of me!”

As soon as they were split up, Kai was careful to eye both the man and Rebecca. Her sweater was drenched thanks to Rebecca’s moist body, and the collar was torn off. Kai looked as though she had been through a tornado, but even still stood ready like an attack dog on a leash.

“What the hell do you want? Saving your girlfriend or something?”

Kai was goading the man, her fist clenched tightly like two steel balls made from flesh and bone!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:49 am

"Saving my Wife? No, she would never forgive me for that. Instead I merely am offering a better venue than the locker room. Ms Fond. What would you sat if I could schedule a no holds bared match between you two. Let you both fight and fuck until one of you simply vlcould not stand anymore." This was his game now. He had heard the vitriol spilling from Mr. Fond under his foot, but he paid it no heed, the man was simply a sore loser was all. It was the bigger of the two. He knew that no matter how things ended in here they would not be completely resolved until a match had happened between them. Hence he was engineering a situation to create just that. However depending on her response he might just sweeten the pot a bit more

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:20 am

Things were hectic in that hallway/ changing room area. It felt like the fight could start right back up again with just a drop of the pin. And yet, peace was maintained for the moment. Rebecca seemed to need the breather, and Kai was eyeing them both with the intent to fight. Drake was slowly recovering from the dirty shot, but for now it was a possible 2 vs 1 situation. Not the best odds, but that was why Kai was listening. Shad had a proposal to have the two women fight it out in the ring, no rules and no mercy. It was pretty standard at the AFW, but Kai’s eyes seemed dismissive of the idea, the woman cracking her neck as she geared up to attack again.

“You must not do business often...I was already trashing your girl toy around just fine in here...and we aren’t playing by any rules. In business deals, you have to make it in a way everyone benefits. So tell me, what would your little plan give me that I can’t just take right now?”

The way Kai saw it, Shad had very little to work with. He had Drake, but other than keeping Kai at bay he wouldn’t be much of a bargaining chip. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, Kai was getting restless. Seeing one’s family being used against them tended to make their blood boil under normal circumstances, and things were already pretty tense! Kai would turn towards Shad, taking a step closer as if to test the bounds of what he was planning.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:46 pm

The moment that Kai took that step towards him, Shad put more weight onto his foot, which just so happened to be resting on Drake's head. "What my little plan would give you is the chance to show how much stronger you are and let the world know it. As it stands now the only people who would know would be the 4 of us. And I can twist the truth as well as the next guy. So you two, in the ring...Duke it out, show who is stronger to the world. He'll make it hentai that way you can humiliate them after the fight too." He was rolling the dice on this one. He knee from her attitude that she would be more than willing to snap him in half if it suited her. So while Rebecca moved to stand in front of him, he would look Kai dead in the eyes, daring her to take it.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:31 am

The second Kai took a step forward, Drake would feel Shad’s foot on the back of his neck! The pressure would intensify rather quickly, pushing him down to the floor and making it difficult for him to breath! Pair that with the pain in his loins, and it suffice to say Drake was not in a very comfortable position/ His cousin moved, and Shad pressed down harder, finally earning a pained grunt from the one eyed man as his yellow glare burned up at him.

Fuck! Get off, you prick!

Drake’s protest was what partially made Kai stop. The silver haired woman noticed movement from the side, which turned out to be Rebecca moving to get in between her and the guys. Even after all of that fighting, Rebecca still looked like she wanted a go at Kai. But rather than fight further, she instead protected her husband. The entire sight was sickeningly heroic, like the whole thing had been staged to make her out as the bad guy. Though, that wasn’t a new position for a Fond…

Shad’s play to get Kai to fight in a ring was a simple one. An appeal to her ego. There was no audience to witness the fight, no one to see the fabulous brawl and declare a winner. The only people who would know who won were the four of them, and the other party can easily distort the truth. It would probably just culminate in fighting in the arena anyway, realistic speaking. This deal of Shad’s was just a way to save some time, as he had already said. Still, Kai didn’t like just playing along with this guy...and so, she had her own solution.

“Fine...but it isn’t going to be just me and her.”

Shad had involved himself and Drake into this fight, and the ruby red eyed woman wasn’t going to let him just have a free show. Not without consequences.

“I want a two on two...You and her, Me and him. Same rules and stipulations. She might be here, ready to defend you now, but I’ll bet it will be much more fun making her watch you be humiliated then just humiliating her.”

A slight alteration, but a drastic one. Would Shad be willing to fight two opponents with his wife at the same time? He got the drop on Drake, but robbed himself of knowing what he was capable of in the process. All he knew was that Kai seemed to be able to handle Rebecca, and should his red haired maiden fall, he would be in serious trouble.

“If we have a deal, then get off him...I’m done here.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next