by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30) Empty An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:20 pm

Ryan was quite chuffed with himself all things considered, he'd witnessed his girlfriend. The sensually lethal Hellhound Claudia Kwon perform in the ring and claim victory, destroying her opponent in a brutally hard fight. What made it even better was it was against the up and comer Charlotte Harenwood, who had been keen to ride in the footsteps of her Cousin Eliza. Perhaps out of a sense of noble duty or simply to test herself in battle Charlotte had tried to take on Clauida and was defeated, the ways that Claudia had gone about it really serving to rub it in. A kiss, sitting on her face, dragging her off backstage. It was perfect in Ryan's mind, Charlotte had been so confident in herself only to be devoured by the Hellhound. 

It was an interesting event all things considered, made even more delightful by the fact that Charlotte's stupid maid. Vivienne or whatever her name was had decided to try and interfere in the bout! Ryan had found her backstage and demolished her in short order prior to the start of the match, yet the maid had managed to slip out from under him and actually managed to show up in the match. Claudia had sunk her teeth into Vivienne and smothered her out with the wolf mother's bosom however, a thing that hadn't gone unnoticed by the one eyed Paragon. Hence why he'd managed to actually slip nearby and yank Vivienne out from under everyone's nose~

Now that the match was over Ryan was simply filled with glee, but the night was still young. And he wanted to reward the Hellhound for her great performance, Mr Knight strode down the hallway. Dragging the out of it Vivienne by the scruff of her dress, the maid groaned quietly as Ryan had clipped her around the ear again just to make sure she was needing some rest. A grin was upon his lips as he heard footsteps nearby, turning the corner he'd surely spot Claudia there. With the defeated duel seeker surely in tow~

"Hiiiiiii~ Honey I'm home~ You did great! Seeing you cause havoc just......riled me up so much that I wanted to reward you with an offering~" Ryan playfully muttered as he hefted the stunned Vivienne upwards into a standing position with his arm around her back and under her arm to support her. The handsome blonde chuckled at seeing the out of it Charlotte no doubt being toted by the Hellhound, he shifted his gaze to the nearby locker room and kicked the door dang near off its hinges and gestured for Claudia to follow him. After all Ryan felt that what would surely entail deserved a tad bit of privacy~

Back to top Go down

An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30) Empty Re: An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30)

Post by TPC30 Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:44 am

*Having been pushed far past her personal threshold yet somehow managing to overcome the tenacious obstacle that was Charlotte, Claudia sat inside of her spacious locker room, the silent squirming and thrashing of her bound company keeping her mildly awake.* "In the back of my mind, I almost feel a pang of remorse for having thrashed you so badly...then I consider all the pretentious banter and insufferable remarks you made, and I suddenly don't feel as terrible~"

*However, before she was allowed to drift off into the abyss of emotions her keen sense of smell alerted her to who was right around the corner- It was her rough and tumble beloved, Ryan, who seemed to be ambling towards her with a spring in his step. Of course, he had been observing the match as it unfurled before his eyes, and no doubt wanted to congratulate her on a glorious victory.*

"Hmm..well, I had a sixth sense that you were watching somewhere in the stadium~" *She responded with a sultry wink before carefully flinging Charlotte over her right shoulder, the pair walking off in tandem with their voluptuous trophies bouncing against their shoulders.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30) Empty Re: An offering for a Hellhound (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Charlotte at this point was more or less out of it, the duel seeker was just a slumped over piece of meat that was left at the whims of the hellhound here. No doubt she was inwardly contemplating where she mucked up in the fight that let Claudia take the victory, somewhere her Cousin Eliza was likely screaming at the end result as the hellhound would take Charlotte backstage to do who knows what now that Claudia had her. Ryan came sauntering in dragging Vivienne with him acting as if he was heading home to his bae with a delightful little present. 

The Paragon smirked and he fluttered his one eye's lashes as he saw his sweet wolf girl, he looked her up and down. God was she sensually lethal, with a sheen layer of sweat over her no doubt from recovering the stiff hands of Charlotte. Ryan could sense the hunger in Claudia though, she wasn't done just yet. Why else would she have dragged the French girl backstage? "You always have me in a sense of awe dear, you could sense me from another dimension and find me too~" Ryan muttered playfully, he'd lean in close to Claudia and catch her scent. The hellhound would heft up Charlotte and the two rabble rousers would walk out the locker room, Ryan would heft Vivienne up on his shoulders too. Making sure the maid's skirt was shuffled up to reveal her magnificent rear end clad in those stockings.

"I figured that you'd want some extra play time, to celebrate your victory. Come, I'd love to offer up this brat Vivienne to you. I'll keep Charlotte in control, she can witness your splendour~" Ryan said as he'd lead Claudia down the hall and around the corner, past some stagehands that were too scared to even be in the same hall as the two and he'd kick a door open to show a large room that was bare, save for some chairs and a giant mat lain out. "Supposed to be a general room for rolling around or doing massages, what do you say? Wanna tussle with Vivienne? Hey Charlotte! You don't mind right?"

Charlotte could only give a small moan of pain, she wasn't even entirely aware of where she was at this point. Ryan chuckled and said "Oh Claudia can have fun with her? Thanks! Alright maid time to do some duties." Ryan hefted Vivienne off of him and propped her up against a wall and lightly slapped her. Vivienne moaned quietly before starting to come back to a sense of self awareness, only to be met with Ryan's arm pressed across her neck before she could move.

"Wha? You! Lady Charlotte! Let her go you bounders!" Vivienne hissed out, trying to squirm out from under Ryan. The former Brit however kept a firm grip on her, smirking ear to ear at the sight. 

"Nuh uh~ You had the nerve to try and interfere in Claudia's match earlier, but since your so eager I figured you might want to be fed on by her~" Ryan said, turning his head and motioning for the hellhound to take the chance that was right then and there for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 am

*As the ebullient, triumphant couple began to deliberate upon what punishment they should enact on their unsuspecting prisoners, Claudia silently pondered while traipsing from one side of the room to the other, her furry boots reverberating from within the four walls as the only noise she emanated. That was, until she noticed how defiant Vivienne appeared to be- There was a hint of initial agitation in her voice, but Claudia could easily detect a strata of obligation lurking beneath the surface.*

"Oh, come now sweetie~" *The sinister canine knelt beside her prey, extending her right hand before tracing the outline of the boisterous woman's face with her lone finger.* "You seem to have sworn loyalty to Charlotte, that much is abundantly clear, but surely you've had thoughts towards...others~" *Her cadence gradually descending into a seductive tone, but merely a vestige of flirtatious intent was present.*

"I conquered your superior fair and square, despite your best attempts to interfere. Wouldn't you say I've earned a little reward for my valiant efforts?" *She transformed her prominent scowl into a tentative smirk as the words poured from her maw, filling the impressionable subordinate's ear with her misconstrued facts.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:14 pm

Ryan smirked as he held Vivienne in a restraining fashion, he had the maid dead to rights here and he kept his one eye very watchful upon her as Claudia strutted around the room. Tempting as it was to instead cast his gaze upon his salacious hellhound of a girlfriend he needed to make sure Vivienne didn't try anything funny, the former Brit would chuckle a little as Claudia had after examined the room well enough to know it was ideal to make sure she could grapple around with Vivienne among other things~ He leaned in and pecked Claudia on the cheek as she leaned in to trace Vivienne's face with a finger. The maid flinched at the touch, but she played it calmly as the hellhound spoke aloud of other thoughts......Vivienne's eyes darted back to Charlotte's out of it body before making to look back at Claudia again without saying a word. 

The hellhound elaborated further on how she had bested the Harenwood earlier, even with Vivienne stepping in to try and aid her. It did little in the long run as Claudia still had prevailed, however at this point the maid stated aloud with "This brute of a man ambushed me earlier! Had I been at peak condition I'd have wrought your arm like a piece of taffy!"

To which Ryan pressed his arm into her just a bit more and hissed out with "All's fair in love and war you little tart, takes one to know one which was why I cockblocked you. Now Claudia makes a very valid point, she should be rewarded because of just how well she's done tonight~ Now ordinarily I'd have taken her away to a grand night out and we'd not be seen till the next day, but we're gonna change things up. See Claudia's not done yet, she hungers for more. So its feeding time, get ready."

After this Ryan would move back from Vivienne, the maid didn't move at first. She glared at Ryan before casting her gaze back to Claudia, her cheeks lightly puffed before she said "Very well. I shall challenge you!" the maid would then slowly stand up and step out of her long boots to reveal her stocking clad legs before moving to the middle of the mats all the while she eyed Claudia like she was an enemy to be taken down. Truth be told Vivienne wasn't in any way close to being a hundred percent, but the maid was nothing if not the sort to give it a go all the same if she could avenge lady Charlotte!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:28 am

"That's quite the bold claim you're attempting to make~" *Claudia eagerly listened to the hypothetical peril she would have undoubtedly been in if things had unfurled the way Vivienne was imagining, but ultimately, that was not the reality she was currently dealing with as the triumphant wolfmother extended her right hand towards the boisterous maiden, watching her every movement as if she were an actress upon a stage.* "But you...seem quite animated, and I'd love nothing more than to indulge in this little charade you seem so passionate about."

*Returning to a standing position, Claudia subsequently joined her overzealous foe in the center of the room, giving Ryan a tentative nod of approval regarding the challenge she had just been offered.* "Despite what your impressions of him might be, I trust Ryan to be as impartial of an officiator as he can be. However, I doubt this match will last long enough to necessitate his supervision~" *She proclaimed with a malevolent smirk, deciding to initiate the brawl by lunging forward!*

"But that smart mouth of yours is writing checks such a puny body can't cash!" *Snarling at her seemingly immovable foe, the rabid wolf hurled herself into Vivienne, adamant on tackling her to the floor before mounting the svelte servant while simultaneously pinning her shoulders against the ground!* "Now, show me what you're made of girly! Let's see if you're just as worthless as that master of yours!"
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:37 am

Vivienne wasn't going to lie, she was made of glass right now. At best she was Superman on Kryptonite about to jump off a building here, or about to go ten rounds with Thor. Claudia might not have been a hundred percent herself, but she was a hungry beast intent on slaking her post match thirst besides her drive to copulate with her handsome pillar of a man Ryan. The maid however had a sense of duty and honour behind her very being and core, still driving her on to try and make an example out of the sensually lethal hellhound that eyed up Vivienne like a piece of fine dinner. 

The dutiful defender had faced her fair share of fights herself, if she could just manage to choke Claudia out that was all it would take. That gave the dutiful defender a little ray of hope at least, she casted a brief glance over at Charlotte's prone form at this revelation. She would be near Ryan who was folding his arms grinning ear to ear at Claudia now giving the handsome lad a private show here!

Claudia was intent on taking the offence, she was no nonsense from what Vivienne had seen of her. The maid gritted her teeth as the hellhound tackled her right to the mats, instantly Vivienne's jiu jitsu background shone through as she wrapped her legs around the hellhound's waist. The wolfmother pinned the maid's shoulders to the mat, a bead of sweat dripped down Vivienne's forehead and shined clear on the lights above them. 

She grunted as she shook about with Claudia above her like the beast was intent on trying to devour her so early. Vivienne however would stay as composed as possible and said "I shall do my utmost to ensure I perform well!" as her arms were pinned at the moment Vivienne decided to try and clench her legs around Claudia as tightly as she could for a sort of bodyscissors. It was time to see if the hellhound could handle those fabulous, stocking clad legs made the maid a walker and a half!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:52 am

*Snarling from the tactile impression Vivienne's admittedly muscular hold was leaving against her midsection, Claudia slowly had the epiphany dawn on her that this wasn't going to be a walk in the park- While not immaculate by any means, the ardent maiden had constructed a solid form with her svelte figure, compounding the severity of the canine's situation!*

"Ggrrhhh~" *The scarlet aggressor tried to penetrate her victim's fortified defense, but determined that squandering the necessary energy on it would be a fruitless ordeal, opting instead to elevate her arms skyward before digging her elbows directly into the soft linchpins connecting Vivienne's inner thighs!*

"You're tougher than I thought kiddo, but there's only so much you can withstand~" *Continuing to mercilessly drill her foe with the jagged edges of her veteran arms against the servant's gams, testing the limits of her physical fortitude until she cracked under the constant pressure!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:20 pm

Vivienne was someone that you might not expect to be adept in the ways of the ground game, but that was exactly the point. She was to supposed to be the unassuming maid, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice to ensure that those she was assigned to would be protected and any aggressors would be dealt with by having their limbs bent in ways they didn't even know they could. 

Hence why she seemed so comfortable here laying on her back because it meant that she could apply her arts the best way possible against any who dared to harm her or lady Charlotte, at least that was the assumption. Because truth be told the maid wasn't anywhere close to fighting shape after Ryan and Claudia had already put her through the trails of pain, yet soldier on Vivienne must and would! It was easier said than done however, because Claudia was still every bit as vicious in the ring as she was outside of it here. The hellhound didn't take too kindly to Vivienne wrapping her legs around her waist like a python around its prey, as she showed her displeasure by slamming her arms into the maid's legs. Which earned a loud pained grunt from Vivienne and she responded with "Damn you!" 

Seeking to rally and attempt to salvage the situation Vivienne sprung into damage control as best she could, she shifted her lovely legs around as best she could while trying to grab hold of one of Claudia's arms and try to lock the hellhound into a triangle choke to put her in time out! It wasn't a flawless execution however given Vivienne's tired state however, but the dutiful defender would try all the same in an effort to try and cage this beast!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:31 am

*While not as versatile on the ground as she was standing on her feet, Claudia still boasted a solid degree of experience when under someone else's control. Unbeknownst to her however, Vivienne was about to catch the denmother in an uncompromisingly tight spot, her arms being tugged forward which caused the rest of her body to collapse forward inside of an excruciating submission maneuver! The sudden shift from dominant to submissive was instantaneous, causing the stunned Claudia to cough and gasp while she squirmed around for a sliver of precious oxygen!*
Spoiler:

"Nhhhh...not...bad~" *She begrudgingly admitted, unable to ignore how cunning and crafty the dexterous maiden was in a tight spot. However, despite being temporarily debilitated by the crippling hold, Claudia's fighting spirit had yet to be extinguished. Within a matter of seconds, she had started to elevate her knees, allowing enough space for her feet to return to a standing position before hoisting the diminutive subordinate skyward for a powerbomb reversal!* "But I'm much stronger than I look!"
Spoiler:

*Before she could allow Vivienne a window to reverse, the reinvigorated predator subsequently dropped her downwards, plummeting her entire being towards the thin strata of mat that awaited her, the inevitable* "WHUD!" *That reverberated throughout the gymnasium sending a tremor of unbridled power and unquestionable might across the studio! However, while this devastating move certainly inflicted a significant amount of damage onto Vivienne, Claudia herself was extremely fatigued once she had executed it, being reduced to a gasping, prostrated mess for the foreseeable few seconds.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next