by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fool for your loving

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fool for your loving - Page 2 Empty Re: Fool for your loving

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Outside of a surprised yelp, young Edward offered no protest as Saif re-directed his efforts towards her thigh, reaching out and getting a hand around her thigh simply for balance as he leaned in and began painting her soft and smooth skin with his tongue.

While Edward was hardly the best or most confident lover, his naturally intense curiosity did make him a very attentive one, and as he licked her thigh, his ears perked, listening for any change in her vocal tone or breathing to indicate what kind of job he was doing. Passing over one area in particular seemed to get just the softest of sighs out of Saif's lips, he targeted that area, giving it several long, slow, delicate licks, until her question stopped him, as he moved back onto his knees to answer...and tried to ignore that his limp member was starting to rise a little from the hotness of the situation.

"A-Actually Miss Saif, I do. My father has this...legacy he wants to pass down to me. Whisky distillery. I could be satisfied with that and live a comfy life from it. But when I decided to become a wrestler, I decided I wanted to make my own legacy, make my own name. Win titles, go down in record books. Have some kind of legacy I made on my own. Since AFW pays decently, I was even hoping to put myself through college and get a degree on my own too."

He blushed yet again then though, why did he always have to blush so damn easily? Some thought it was a cute "feature" of his but it always annoyed him, being so bashful.

"It's just...everyone in this league is so confident with their bodies and their sexual abilities. Sex, competitive or otherwise, comes so easy to them. I...don't have that confidence or nearly that much experience. What's the point in being faster than anyone, or flying higher than anyone, if every time a girl flirts with me, I blush and get distracted, or a few kisses and dry humping makes me lose my nerve? That's just these kawaii girls, a bombshell like you, you could have KOed me tonight without throwing so much as a single kick, I guarantee it."

He looked downcast at that, clearly embarrassed at the truth of that statement, before letting out a small sigh and leaning back in towards her thigh. "But...like with any skill, the only way to improve is repetition. So that means facing more girls, and probably more embarrassing losses, until I learn and experience enough to overcome that weakness."

With that said, he did his duty, going back to licking her thigh, putting extra focus on that one spot from earlier, hoping his work, and his answers, were satisfactory.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:30 am

Saif would give Edward credit for making up for any deficiencies in experience with pure energy, the raw kind that only came from youth. He was an attentive lover, deft with his tongue, making sure to take note of her body in his ministrations. So many others would have peppered her body with their saliva and given little thought to the way she responded, blinded by her beauty and in such a hurry to give her pleasure. He treated her body like a project, something to take great care with.

It was appreciated. She would not show it overtly, her gaze cast in iron, but she could not keep herself from responding in certain ways. He would know.

She did not miss what he said, however. In fact, he had her rapt attention. She even quirked an eyebrow at his last statement.

And laughed.

It was a short laugh, barely one at all, but it was real. The kind she hadn’t uttered in ages. The smile that came with it faded fast, as she brought her eyes down upon him and met his own. ”Foolishness, Edward.” She shook her head. ”Losing all the time does not make one more likely to win. Tension is rife with men such as yourself, who take loss after loss after loss. Some of them go years before they taste victory. Some still have not. If you share their mindset, you will share their fate.”

She brought her leg away from his lips, pressed her foot against his chest, and gave him a shove, putting just enough force into it to knock him on his back. “Drop a rock, it falls. Push a door, it opens. Repetition changes nothing. Hell is repetition.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:28 am

Ed blinked, looking it up in surprise at the genuine laughter coming from Saif, not expecting that reaction at all. He listened intently as she chastised him for his views, his emerald eyes widening and letting out a "GUH" as she kicked him away from her, landing onto the tile floor with a grunt.

He looked up at her, actually finding himself trembling a bit, clearly intimidated by the beautiful woman without saying it. Even more to his shame, the display was hot, and his cock was now fully stiff for the second time in the evening, on display in front of her as he blushed, not sure what to do without a command from his dominant and victorious opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:25 pm

Ah, he was erect. Not the least bit surprising, that, but pleasant to see all the same.

Saif stood there, staring at him, contemplating for a moment before she spoke again. Her eyes roamed his body. Thinking. Assessing. Considering. ”Once, not long ago, I was not unlike yourself, Edward. I lost, again and again. Victory was elusive, and I believed myself inferior, destined for failure.”

She brought her foot up and - gently, slowly, daintily - placed it on his member, starting a slow stroke along the shaft. ”Do you know what brought me victory, Edward? What broke the chain of defeat?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:29 pm

Edward sat silently, as Saif appeared to be contemplating what to do with him, or what to have him do, when her next words came to him, piquing his curiosity as she revealed her own previous losing streak.

While she already had his rapt attention, she got more out of him as her foot slowly began its work on his shaft, getting a loud gasp of pleasure, the boy moving his hips forward a bit to press his cock more against her foot, clearly wanting, needing her to pleasure him. The only thing keeping him from outright begging her to fuck him being his own shy inability to be bold enough to speak those words.

Instead, he just said "W-what was it?" as he released another sigh of pleasure, hoping he'd be allowed to enjoy this.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:28 pm

A little touch. A tiny tweak. It took so little to manipulate Edward. With only her foot, she could’ve driven him insane, gotten him to do nearly anything for, commanded his every sensation. This sort of control was not new to her, she had enjoyed it even as Kim Rhee, but now she could fully appreciate the dominance and knew how to best exploit it.

She brought her foot away from him, giving him a moment away from the pleasure he craved, only to replace it with something greater - she placed her feet on both sides of his waist and dropped down, coming to straddle his midsection. He was still not receiving the prize he sought, her skirt stood between their most intimate places. But he was close. So close. Close enough that she could feel his hardness through the cloth, yearning to meet her.

She arched her back, stretched, showing off her fine form in all its glory, before she looked back down to him. In the pale light of the room, her shadow cast over his body like a spectre. ”I changed. I saw the weakness in myself and sought to improve. I found a cause, a belief, and through that I dedicated myself and gained focus.” She planted a finger on his chest. ”You have drive, Edward, but drive without focus is useless. You are an arrow without a bow. A bullet without a gun.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm

When Saif pulled her foot away from his erect cock, young Edward whimpered audibly. He wasn't proud of it at all, but he couldn't help it. This woman, more than any other in his young life, had completely filled him with desire and need at this point.

To his shock, she'd drop herself onto his bare waist, his stiff member pressing against her crotch, though her skirt prevented him from the contact he desired.

Her next words had, like the others, left him memorized, intently listening to every word as she made her point, her finger poking into his bare and slim chest, her shadow enveloping his form entirely, as if her influence over him was growing as well.

He wanted to move his hips, hump against her, to reach out and grab her breasts or hold her close and caress that flawless body...but he did nothing, as he had not yet been ordered to yet, and feared the wrath he might incur.

Biting his lip to stuffle a moan, he gazed up at the exotic beauty in intimidated awe as she pointed out his biggest flaw, before speaking.

"H-how can I change that, Miss Saif? How can I be...better?" He asked, as engrossed by her her words as he was by her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Saif could admit, this was all unexpected. Welcome, most welcome, but unexpected.Saif could admit, this was all unexpected. Welcome, most welcome, but unexpected.

To be wholly honest, she had expected little from this rendezvous. Edward was a curiosity, but one that could only sustain her interest for so long before she moved on to better things. She could present the light to him, but she had little faith in his ability to accept such an offer. He wasn’t ready. Few were.

But somewhere along the way, she took on the role of a therapist, finding the weakest spots in his life and pointing them out. He seemed eager for the direction, craved it, a lamb in dire need of a shepherd.

For a moment that likely felt like an hour to Edward, Saif canted her head from side to side, inspecting him, thinking, considering, but keeping her thoughts guarded. She didn’t answer him with words. Not at first. Instead, she reached down and pulled her skirt aside, revealing her shaven pussy underneath, still damp with sweat from the match, exposed to the fresh air. She savored the look in his eyes, studied it, memorized it, before she dropped down and pressed against his softness. Not taking him inside just yet. Holding him at the gate.

”You must learn to take what you desire, Edward. To let nothing stand in your way. To win at any cost.” She reached down, took his wrist, and brought his hand up to her chest, all while keeping her gaze stony and straight.

”Take me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:57 am

For a moment, as she sat there, holding his cock at bay right against her bare pussy, holding his hand against her breast, Edward was frozen, nearly paralyzed. This was...very unfamiliar territory. In his limited experience, he had always been a bottom, been shy and submissive to his lovers, and the fact that Saif intimidated him so much seemed to have frozen him. He wanted this, he clearly wanted her, and what he had to do...was take it.

Just when it might have seem to Saif that Edward wasn't ready or able, something seemed to snap within the teen, as memories of his past hentai losses flashed through his head, and with a surprisingly growl of sorts, he grabbed the womans hips and quickly rolled them over so she was now on her back, in his former position, and thrust his cock forward, entering the exotic beauty beneath him with a moan, and soon, his slim cock would find its place within her folds and he'd begin moving his hips, starting to thrust forward and getting his cock as deep in her as he could before pulling back to continue.

His hands got in on the action as well, one hand staying on her hip for balance and to aid his thrusting, while the other raised up the material she wore, exposing her firm and beautiful breasts as he started fucking her!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:14 am

As Saif, she had come to learn that life was a string of moments, like the points of a web, spanning outward from one’s birth and growing with every day, from birth to death. The moments that stayed with you, the ones that changed you, they were rare, but powerful. Key decisions that could change the direction you took from there on. That would decide what sort of person you were, what you would stand for, what you could grow into.

As Edward moved up and took her challenge, Saif knew that she was witnessing one such moment, here and now. As rare as a star streaking across the sky.

She stayed quiet as he rolled her over, defiant and silent, almost daring him to make a noise. Whether the challenge was accepted or not, it didn’t matter - when he entered her, she cried out in ecstasy, and she had no choice in the matter. So forceful, so fast, so powerful, all the strength of youth coming down on her all at once.

She threw back her head, laughed, the wrapped her legs around his waist to make his efforts all the more fruitful. Her hands went to his back, fingernails dug into his skin, and clawed away him from behind, leaving reddish paths wherever they touched. Beyond that, she was content to let him have his way, wanting to see what he would do with this newfound freedom. Curiosity and lust, together in harmony.

”Yes.” She ran her tongue along her lips, left them moist, and closed her eyes. ”Yes.”

Last edited by acuyra on Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next