Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Go down

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by killcarrion Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:21 pm

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes FChKGaH

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes 8yyIfAD

Back to top Go down

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty Re: SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:29 pm

The Bullet Club theme blared out throughout the arena as the quintet of chaos, the Bullet Club made their way down to the ring, all dressed up and out of ring attire like for once they weren't expecting a fight. It almost looked like a merchandise exhibit with all of them wearing merch shirts (except for Libby who was wearing a homemade version) and Adrian herself wearing a jacket, cap and sunglasses. Although unlike normally when she walked down to the ring, there wasn't a smile or a scowl on her face.

"You sure about this?" Rebecca whispered, bending down to talk to Adrian as the procession reached the end of the ring.

"I'm fine..." Adrian mumbled before moving up the steps and walking into the ring.

As the Club entered the ring the former cosplayer raised a microphone to her lips and braced herself "I've got bad news and worse news," she began, taking a deep sigh as she stood in the centre of the ring "The bad news is... the bad news is that from this point forward I will no longer be an active competitor in AFW. I don't know if I've had my last match ever ever, and wrestling retirements aren't usually worth the mic time yadda yadda, but this is my official retirement as a full time wrestler. You've seen me in wheelchairs, you've seen me on crutches, you've seen me with more cast than IMDB, but this time its legit. Feels like I've lasted here longer than a lot of other champs but 11 years of hard fighting has taken its toll and now I need to cash the checks diving on fools wrote."

"Don't think you've gotten rid of me for good, I'll still be in Japan working behind the scenes, maybe at the announce desk and making sure that the Bullet Club stays strong as their official registered manager but do not expect me to lace up my boots: In AFW, in LAW, anywhere." She admitted, staring down at the canvas for a brief moment before bringing up the sleeve of her jacket to wipe away something underneath the shades.

"I know its kind of a tradition in Japan for groups like us to boot out the leader when they're already on the way out the door, but..." she began again, a definite strain in her voice "You all stuck by me, win or lose. Even when I was pulling you into the path of monsters that tore through all of us we stayed together. Libby, we've had some great fun together, Nikita, Mackenzie, even when I lost the belt you worked so hard to help me win you still stuck by me, Becks... well... you..." the former cosplayer trailed off before the Amazon did what Adrian would have had she been able to finish her sentence, wrapping her smaller girlfriend into a tight hug, letting the moment play out as Adrian tried to wrap her arms all around the body of the Big Guns.

"AND NOW THE WORSE NEWS!" She suddenly shouted through the mic, pulling out of the hug after a good long embrace "You thought that just because the leader's out that all of you are gonna escape some patented Bullet Club bullshit? NUH HUH! In fact, I'd like to introduce the latest member of the Bullet Club! She's a woman who needs no introduction but fuck it! We're giving her one anyway!"

"Simps, Creeps and the rest of you 'people', say hello to SKYLAR JONES!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes Empty Re: SS22 Bullet Club Announcement - Feat. Adrian Kytes

Post by Deskfan45 Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:07 am

Suddenly, the lights went out, the arena becoming pitch black, before the jumbo tron was covered in static, followed by a clip of an episode from LAW's weekly show. The screen showed Skylar Jones wielding a metal bat, repeatedly bludgeoning an unconcious woman. "Fenrir went out nearly ten swings ago, but Jones isn't stopping!" The frienzied commentater shouted. More static, before the screen once again turned on to show a green-clad Syrian woman propped up against the ring post as Skylar repeatedly stomped her in the face. "-stomping in the skull of Ossi Shamar!" The commentator finished, before the static returned. It cut to a clip of Skylar grasping a woman in a bikini around the waist, before throwing her back with a German Suplex, putting her head-first through the canvas sd the floor gave out. "Suplexed straight through the ring, and Emaline is out like a light!" More static, followed by a shot of a woman being hanged over the top rope by a belt, which formed a makeshift noose. Her face was covered in blood, and behind her was a cackling Skylar Jones. "-Yuki Kazikura being hanged like a war criminal!" The commentator cried, before the screen was once again taken by static, followed by the screens turning off, enveloping the stadium in darkness.

"Stop! Drop! And drag me into plaaace!"

A few seconds after Skylar's music hit the speakers, the lights flashed on, revealing the brawling brunette at the top of the ramp, her back to the crowd as she was decked out in Bullet Club apparel, her hands in the air, flashing too sweet signs. She was met with a very mixed, very loud reaction, but she just threw her head back laughing, dropping her arms to her sides before turning around and strolling on towards the ring. She hopped over the top rope, fist bumping each Club member she walked by, before taking a microphone from a stagehand.

Skylar:

She smiled, listening to the crowd chant her name. "As you all might know, I didn't have that many friends growing up. In school, I could sit down at a lunch table, and everybody else'd scatter. Nobody... nobody really cared for me, y'know? Cause I was a freak. That's what they called me. I was a freak, a weirdo, a skank, they called me all sorts a' things." She shrugged, a bit of melancholy in her voice. "And when I started wrestling, they got new names to call me. Scumbag! Lowlife! Devil! Honestly, I liked those ones, they grew on me. Cause it meant they were scared of me, and that... I liked that, I really liked that. It made me smile when I'd make eye contact with someone, and they'd jump." She smiled smugly. "Wrestling, I really owe the sport of wrestling a lot, cause it gave me something. Something I could be good at, something to show everyone what I could do, and look what the fuck I've done! She pointed a thumb at herself proudly. "I've headlined pay-per-views! I've wrestled for titles, I've won fucking tournaments! Oh, and lemme remind you motherfuckers that I'm just twenty years old! At my age most girls are just startin'!" She roared, grinning. "And I've got lot a' friends now, too, namely..." She gestured to the women behind her.

"The Bullet Club!"

"I'm one a' the best wrestlers in the world, and I'm not even in my prime!" She yelled. "Me and these ladies? We're taking over the god damn world!" She said with a grin, before looking directly at the camera. "And Rebecca Owens in case you forgot, we got a date later tonight!" She laughed erratically. "We're gonna dance 'round hot hot water! Hahahahahahahahhhh-!""

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:02 pm

It was celebrations and hugs all round for the newest member. Platonic side-hugs at least, Adrian didn't want to make this awkward for anyone as Skylar cursed up a storm with the big hitter Rebecca giving her the thumbs up "You heard the girl, this is just the beginning of the BC's Reign of Terror part duex. Because its just!" Adrian yelled, looking at her compatriots with a tear in her eye as they gathered around to all yell in the mic at once "TOO!" she called out as Rebecca and Nikita ducked down to reach the mic held by the shorter Adrian.

"SWEEEEEEET!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down