by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Tigress Debuts!

2 posters

Go down

The Tigress Debuts! Empty The Tigress Debuts!

Post by MacbookAir Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:41 am

There was no better place to make one's mark in the business.

The Tigress had landed in Japan a week ago, having spent the past seven days setting up at her new home and enjoying the scenery. The first show she was scheduled on was already booked out, her debut to be made backstage, to be followed up later on with a match.

Pride, skill and personality had all gotten her this far, as she liked to tell herself. Doing a backstage interview before her first match in AFW seemed like a good first step to getting that across.

As such the voluptuous yet fit fighter readied herself in the locker rooms. Her mask was on before she'd even entered, but she nonetheless stripped out of her casual clothes and into her wrestling gear. A tight black and yellow leotard that hugged her body and showed off her bosom and voluptuous yet athletic body to the crowds, coupled with thigh high socks and fingerless gloves that reached past her elbows, and topped off with elbow and knee pads as well.

She left the locker room with a grin, heading to her interview in the sort of bubbly, excited mood a babyface needed to push herself.

The start of the interview was a bit tedious, she'd admit, but that was the nature of trying to make her look her best on camera. The cameras were adjusted constantly before they went live, and the interviewer, a young man in a nice suit, practiced with himself for a moment before the cameras finally ran.

"Welcome to AFW, Tigress Kara! How're you feeling about being here?"

Kara, standing tall over her interviewer, simply started off by smiling.

"I love it. Lovin' the crowds, lovin' the locale, lovin' the staff."

"Thank you for your kind words. Now, today is your official debut here, and your first opponent is an infamous heel by the name of Ragna Lemoine. She's been known to strip opponents, use steel chairs, and force other wrestlers to orgasm. How do you feel about facing off against such a foe for your first match here?"

Tigress Kara couldn't help but blush a little at the thought, not least because it made the upcoming match sound even more exciting.

"Seen it all before back home. Ragna better have something more than dirty tricks and a dirty mind to take on the Tigress, cause I've withstood plenty of dirty tricks, and I'm more than willing to fight a dirty mind with my own!" The Tigress teased, smile still on her face.

So far, things were on track for the Tigress, all that was left was to answer a few more questions and ready up for tonight's match…

And yes, hopefully I'll remain alive this time.
MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

The Tigress Debuts! Empty Re: The Tigress Debuts!

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:29 pm

Having escaped the confines of a coffin backstage at the end of the last paperview and having some relative time to think and avoid interview from wrestling reporters and whatever other press outlet to recover. She'd had even managed to fly home for a little bit to spend time with her husband and the kids for a short period of time, but yet again, she was lured into wrestling for the promotion once again.

Now back in Japan, she was ready to fight once more, adorned in the fiery red wrestling attire that she was already known for and ready to wrestle with whom she was told was another young fiery woman, perfect to take down and dismantle. Her husband was likely waiting at home for her to get back and taking down another one out would sure bring for a quick return. The fact that this was supposedly a hentai match meant that she'd at least give him a good show while she was at it, in fact, she was going to give him a teaser once the kids were tucked away as she made her way to where the interviews where usually held. She'd listen for a few moments, smirking to herself as she soon made her entrance.

A swaggering woman, you wouldn't think that she had lost such a major match only recently at a paperview, "So you're that new blood all ready to rumble huh," she'd swagger in.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:49 am

"Ready to win, actually." Kara smirked, turning her attention towards the sudden arrival. She couldn't help but smile and stare, Ragna was quite beautiful after all.

The staff did very little, simply shuffling themselves out of the way of the two of them, Kara slowly approaching her future opponent, raising a hand.

"Name's Tigress Kara, by the way. Wouldn't hurt to introduce myself formally."

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:30 pm

Ragna looked this girl up and down, a strong one this Kara, but in the French woman's mind, she had faced far stronger, "Well then Kara, I suppose I'll be seeing you in the ring then, hope you don't disappoint me," she says with a grin on her face, standing right before the Tigress's. Infact, Ragna had blocked out the reporter that had been doing the interview, standing before her in a way that seemed to beg for them to begin to fight here and there.

"Ragna, your worst nightmare out there," she grinned, arms under her chest and pressing them up, almost right up against Kara.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:40 pm

"Oh, I don't disappoint anyone, least of all another beautiful Beast." Kara would have winked, if Ragna could see underneath her mask, anyways. Instead, she stood as close as she could get, almost letting her bosom touch Ragna's from sheer proximity.

"Why don't we make this a little more exciting then? Let everyone show off what made me special back home?"

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed May 03, 2023 2:36 pm

"Name your poison cat. Whatever you think you can throw down, I bet you couldn't muster up the strength to beat me at it," she says, the two now rather close, bosoms near touching as the stared down at each other. A match like this between the two would be rather intense, rare to see such large woman on woman action sometimes in the AFW.

She grinned, "Come on girl, name it, I'm sure my kids at home wouldn't want their ma beatin' on some loser."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:45 am

"I don't think you're gonna want them seeing what I have in mind. How about a hentai match? Winner fucks loser, all that stuff I've heard you AFW gals get up to. Not only will I pummel you and show you why I'm a luchadora, you'll get to see why they call me the Tigress in and out of the ring. Do we have a deal?"

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:37 am

Ragna's face scrunched, cursing internally in French and asking why all these AFW women were utter psychopaths it seemed. For once, she'd like to at least be able to have her kids watch her wrestle. However, they could wait a bit longer for her if it meant her husband could watch her fuck some punk that was getting too big for her britches. Ragna was going to take this offer and win the match, show her exactly what a pro does in the ring.

"You're on."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MacbookAir Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:33 am

"Good. Let's not waste any more words until we're in the ring again, shall we? I'd rather see you fighting than blathering."

Kara smirked the entire time. She had to admit that Ragna was quite pretty, even as a mother. There was just something about her physique that made the Luchadora start to swoon a little.

MacbookAir
MacbookAir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down