by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View Empty Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:54 pm

Match Rules: Standard

Rina wasn't expecting Friction to come a calling for her, but lo and behold it seemed they wanted to get a match booked for the yellow wonder here tonight! The young lass would take the bullet train over to Tokyo this evening for the bout and was sitting in her locker room finishing up getting her yellow boots pulled up over her pink leggings, whereupon she'd then stand up and check herself out in the mirror to show her wrestling attire. That being a tasteful pink and yellow leotard with matching gloves, looking every bit the spirited competitor that could go the distance for sure!

"Alright Rina! Lets make this a good one!" Ms Ninoita yelled as she slapped the cheeks of her face in enthusiasm there! Right before smacking into the door there as she got ready to step out there. Giving a light groan the yellow wonder would nonetheless make her way to the ring, the entrance ramp would get a golden spotlight shining upon it there as Rina's theme song Double Lariat would blare from the speakers!

Spoiler:

Rina would stride out the curtains with a broad smile on her face there, waving happily to those in attendance as they cheered loudly! Rina would nod and strut down to the ring apron and rolled under the bottom rope and made to get up there and stand at the opposite ring corner from the ramp there so she could watch her opponent enter and see what they were about here tonight!

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View

Post by threedee Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:41 am

Moments later, the sounds of Rina's theme faded away, leaving everyone in the arena in tense silence as the suspense for the Yellow Wonder's opponent lingered...

Then came the powerful sound of chords on a guitar, followed by the energetic shouts of someone counting the rest of the band in-- "ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR--!"

Right as the music exploded was when the identity of the second compeitior revealed, a lively young woman rushing out onto the stage with her fists braced by her sides and letting out an elated battle cry to the crowd- No words, just a single syllable bellowed out in pure excitement!

"YEAAAAAAAAAH!!"
Spoiler:

Rina could hear an 'oooooo' from the crowd- The majority of them caught off-guard by the wild appearance and screaming of the newcomer, intrigued but unsure what to make of her as of yet...

All except for a small pocket of people near the ramp- All of whom were feverishly hollering and jumping in collective, rowdy glee!

"YUKIIIIIIII!!!"
"LET'S FUCKIN' GO YUKIII!!!"
"YUKI, KICK HER ASS!!!"

Yuki strided down the ramp, pumping her fist and banging her head along to her theme song. As she passed by her little section of fans she turned and shook her other fist with a grin, sending the group in a mini-frenzy as she continued down. She rolls underneath the bottom rope and springs back up to her feet, approaching Rina with her hand out-stretched and- Without even waiting for her to offer in kind- Snatches her hand and furiously shakes!

"Heya Rina- I'm Yuki Morishige, new here in town! Aw man, I can't believe you're my first opponent, this fuckin' rules, I've always cheered for you whenever I saw you on TV and a couple of times in person, I dunno if you ever saw me since you were busy wrestling and all but I was there that time you--"

Oh dear, seems she's got a bit of a motormouth- And all the while she talks, she's shaking Rina's hand like a child shaking a piggy bank. Who knows how long this'll go on for if she isn't stopped...

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Yuki Morishige - Front Row View

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:19 pm

Rina was trying to keep herself composed here as she had no clue what her opponent looked like tonight, it seemed the higher ups had this in mind for the yellow wonder to keep the anticpation of it going. No matter to Rina though because she was always going to be giving a hundred percent regardless!

Still Rina wouldn't have to wait long here as some epic music would blare from the speakers and damn near giving the yellow wonder a fright as she let out a cute squeak of surprise but then made to recover in time for her opponent to show up and..........wow........She was certainly a bundle of sparks and energy! There were horns on her?! No wait that was just the hairstyle, the girl was wearing some spicy attire too compared to Rina's classic wrestling leotard. All in all Rina's opponent certainly screamed confident, even had her own little bunch of groupies to help with the rockstar style.

Ms Ninoita's opponent would enter the ring and go right up to Rina and start shaking her hand! The yellow wonder simply stood there with a flummoxed expression as her foe shot her mouth off a mile a minute there and Rina fought hard to keep up with her words, but it was worth it because it turns out Yuki was actually a fan of hers?! Rina hadn't managed to get much going with her career yet but it made her blush bright red!

"O-Oh?! Ahh! T-Thanks Y-Yuki-san! I wasn't expecting that but its good to know I'm doing well, hope to provide you with a great bout here tonight!" Rina said bowing to the punkette, once the ref moved them back to their corners Rina would start bouncing on her feet there and when the bell rang? Rina would make to run at Yuki there! Or at least she would have but instead the yellow wonder would end up tripping over her own feet and go tumbling to the middle of the mat mid sprint!

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:39 pm

"Hell yeah, that's the spirit baby! Let's kill it tonight!" Yuki flashes a wide, toothy grin as the ref moves in to break the two up, leaving her to quickly rush to her own corner- where she would wave to the crowd and turn back to Rina, jumping into the air repeatedly with an abundance of energy!

At the sound of the bell, the punkette showed off her gameplan by rushing in just like Rina, beaming as she prepared to meet the Yellow Wonder in the midd--...!!

Oh. Rina tripped. Whoops.

Yuki tapered off slightly, her look of pure excitement replaced with surprise as she stood above the fallen wonder. She looked to her left, then to her right, trying to toss around in her head what she should do...

Before she made a point to glance at one of the ringside cameras and shrug, reaching down to flip her onto her back, covering her shoulders for a cheeky pin as some laughter flowed from the crowd!
threedee
threedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:25 pm

Rina had been pumped to get going here in this match and get herself rolling in the battle here against this rocker chick who looked she walked out of a glam group! Who also seemed to be a fan of the yellow wonder which surprised Rina and spurred her to further heights!

Or at least that's what Rina had been hoping had she not just tripped over her own feet there and was crashed down to the ring mat! At least the jobber didn't need shoes with laces now at least but it did little to help Rina out in her current situation!

It seemed that Yuki was a bit taken aback there because it took a few moments there and then it seemed that Rina would get rolled onto her back for a pin attempt! The yellow wonder would hear the slap of the mat and the ref yelling for one! At which point Rina would give a loud yelp and kick out! Rina was surprised there and blushed heavily and said "A....A lucky chance that was all!" the yellow wonder stammered out before she tried to roll around with Yuki and try to lock a basic side headlock, but it was a very amateurish one for sure~

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:38 pm

"Hah--!" Yuki let out a small breath as she felt Rina kick out underneath her- While she didn't show it, she couldn't help but feel relieved. She had mainly covered Rina to get a laugh from the audience, like hell she wanted to win that easily!

She couldn't dwell on that for too long though, as she feels the wonder shift away and manage to get an arm around the punk's head! Yuki gasped softly, caught a bit off-guard, but she was quick to tug at Rina's arm to try and free herself- And if she managed that, she'd quickly scramble behind Rina and wrap her arms around her waist to lift her to her feet!
threedee
threedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:59 am

Rina had wanted to make sure that her debut here went as awesomely as possible, the yellow wonder should have made sure her brain and body were on the same level however. Because that start with her crashing and burning was just a complete blunder, she just hadn't gotten herself ready she reasoned!

Either way Rina got herself out of that sticky situation and avoided the pinfall and could show off her epic grappling skills! Okay it was just a basic headlock but still the point stood! The rockstar however seemed to not be too keen on this grip here and Yuki would find that indeed Rina's grip wasn't the most sturdy, in fact Rina's arm was pretty light there and the rocker would get her goal there of getting behind the yellow wonder and heft her upwards!

"Yahahahahaha!" Rina yelped out as her legs would wriggle around there as she tried to shift forward while Yuki held her there, writhing about like a fish on a hook and the rockstar better reel the fish in quick for whatever she had in mind there!

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:00 pm

It was lucky for Yuki that Rina was light enough for the punk rocker to even lift at all, let alone deadlifting her straight up from the mat! However her strength would truly be tested as her catch squirmed and thrashed in her arms, leaving Yuki to grit her teeth and step forward to try and keep her from moving too far away- She'd have to think quick to stay on the offensive...

She'd squeeze her arms around Rina's waist tighter as she attempted to hoist her straight up, her cheeks puffing out-- And if she managed to lift the yellow wonder up, a strained "GYYYYAAGGH--!" of effort would explode from her lips as she leaned back to fold her in half with a German Suplex!
threedee
threedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:23 am

Rina couldn't believe that things were already going downhill for her here already, plus Yuki despite her petite frame seemed to have quite a bit of upper body strength in her own right there. Must have been from all that guitar playing or something like that, regardless the yellow wonder knew she was in deep doodoo here if she couldn't escape the rockstar's grip in time.

But it'd be too late there and Ms Ninoita would yell loudly alongside Yuki there as she was taken for a trip backwards! "GUAGH!" Rina yelped as her back and neck was slammed into the mat there with a well placed German Suplex which earned loud applause from the crowd in attendance, the yellow wonder could only well.....wonder what had just occurred there!

Rina would lightly try and shift her legs there as she pondered on why the heck she was looking upside down here for the time being, but Yuki certainly was putting this match off to an explosive and swift start here tonight in this bout!

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:56 pm

A grin spread across Yuki's face as she spiked Rina down- A textbook suplex, just like she trained! For a split second she wished she could've seen it for herself- And for another split second, she bet herself that Rina looked adorable all folded in half...

Wait, now's not the time for that! Not looking to let up on her offense just yet, Yuki presses her hands and shoves on her opponent's back to roll her forward so she can turn on her stomach and get up- Where she rolls her the rest of way until Rina is in a seated position. There, the peppy punk leans down and rustles the yellow wonder's hair cheekily, offering a warm smile.

"Sorry for this one, Rina- Nothing personal!"

As soon as she finished her sentence she ran behind Rina to hit the ropes, before bounding across the ring to rebound off the next ropes...

Then, rushing in quickly, she rears her foot back and sends a kick straight for Rina's chest!
threedee
threedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next