by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:27 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 3:12 pm

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 2:55 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 12:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  Empty Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:54 am

The squeaky clean halls echoed. The pathway leading to where the ring would lead was clear. The janitors just finished up, as they looked up.

One of the support staff moving some crates and cargo looked up, their eyes widening.

A couple of security looked up, at the figures striding in through the halls.

They all knew. They all knew what was coming. Today's main event was coming. And someone had willingly asked for this.

A medical team preparing their stretcher and stuff looked up at the figures walking in, and gulped.

The Unrelenting Gladiator, Hera, and her manager, Hermes, were marching through the halls, their shoes squeaking and echoing on the halls as dead silent as a graveyard, all eyes looking on Hera. They were the eyes of question, shock, awe, terror, wondering

was she going to get through this one in one piece?
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by threedee Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:09 am

On the outside, to everyone who saw the gladiator passing by, she seemed as stoic as ever. Stoned-faced, determined glint in her eyes, fists clenched tightly- It seemed like she was treating this as any other match, a chance to show the world her might and prowess within the squared circle.

On the inside, Hera was... Conflicted.

There was a pit in her stomach as she walked, a feeling of... Nooot fear, exactly? She wasn't scared of who she was about to face, she knew signing up for SRW she was to face all matter of foe- big, small, skinny, fat, weak-willed, indomitable. It came with the territory, and Hera was dead set on giving it her all no matter who she faced.

But... What she heard about her opponent... Certainly weighed heavy on her mind, to say the least.

She takes a long, deep breath- As she and her manager Hermes walk, too tense to say anything to each other, her mind couldn't help but wonder back to the moment she signed up for this- A fateful meeting with the Head Warden herself...

Back to top Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:57 am

Hera knew something was off almost instantly. Throughout the negotiations of this match, the staff member representing SRW didn’t fight a single point Hermes brought up. Pay, match type, accommodations. The staff member simply seemed to say the word “Yes” over and over again. Hermes seemed so proud of himself, but Hera had something nagging at her. A feeling that had kept her head on her shoulders her entire life. Perhaps she would regret not listening to it at that moment…

Almost the very second Hera finished writing her name down on that simple piece of paper, the air seemed to grow cold in the room the duo sat in. Hermes, who had been chattering along with the staff member across the table would seem to grow uncharacteristically silent. That simple piece of paper held Hera’s signature, agreeing to a battle that seemed just like any other. An opponent to face, to conquer, to win against. But that notion seemed to be torn to shreds as the Staff member who had been so cheerfully smiling at Hermes’s small talk took the paper and silently retreated around the table. Leaving the seat open for someone new to occupy. Who was that person was not a question that lingered long as a woman stepped out from behind Hera, a trail of purple smog chasing her as she smirked at the pair and sat down. There would be no mistaking who this woman was, as she often announced many of the revamped SRW matches herself.

Eros Zuul. A friendly and cute announcer to the public, but also the Head Warden of the SRW. She answered only to the Overseer himself, and rumor had it she was in charge of some of the worst of the worst in the realm of Gaia. What was she doing, sitting in front of Hera and Hermes? Rumors of all sorts swirled around the bakeneko, some good, some horrible. But it was rapidly becoming clear that this meeting, one locked behind closed doors with no one around, probably wasn’t a good thing.

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  1WC2dAa
“Ah, Hera~ A pleasure to finally meet you in person!” The Woman said with a smile so sweet it could make someone's soft heart flutter. ”I’ve been keeping track of you for a while now~ That's simply too cool! When I had heard you were willing to face the Gem Queen I knew we would have an interesting fight for everyone! The Unrelenting Gladiator! against the Nobody~ What a fight we would have…”

Eros’s eyes shifted towards Hermes, and her mood took a noticeable turn for the worse. Her smile didn’t seem to change, yet it took on a shockingly new feeling as her bright yellow eyes seemed to glare into Hermes. While Hera might not have known what transpired, a pro businessman could read a threat when it was given nonverbally.

Eros knew about his lies:

”But sadly, I’m not looking for a fight. You see, this Gem Queen has become a bit of an issue as of late. She’s a new face, one that's been breaking too many of my fighters. Every match I’ve given her has been nothing but broken bones, emergency rooms, and doctors. I can’t go any further with my plans for the SRW with her breaking everyone…and I’m not going to let her off easy.”

Eros leaned back in her chair, the contract Hera signed suddenly in her hand.

“What I want…is a Gladiatorial execution~ Someone to punish Gem Queen for stepping out of line. To give the crowd a show just before the end of the loser.” Eros’s smile seemed to grow in a sinister nature, ”I don’t want you to just win. I want you to beat her, thoroughly and unrelentingly. Make her wake up every day and her first thought be you~ I promise she will do the same. She will try and break every bone in your body, and smile while you beg her to stop…she’s done it before~”

Eros paused for a minute, apparently letting her words sink into the duo that sat in front of her.

“I don’t think you will try to back out, even after all that Hera…but if you get any second thoughts, then I want you to know violating this contract has dire circumstances, not just for you, but for your…manager.” Eros practically spat out the word, ”But…do this for me…succeed where the others failed…and I promise as the Head Warden and personal servant of the Overseer that your goal of perfecting your craft will be closer than it has ever been! Your name will be known not just throughout Tsubar, but all of Gaia! I will do what Hermes has failed to do, and I’ll make it look easy~”
Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  OBTX6m5

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:54 pm

Hera felt her sharp teeth graze her bottom lip, a habit of hers whenever she's agitated- Her blood boiled as she thought back to that meeting with Eros. Which is ironic, considering how she remembered both her and Hermes blood running cold when facing her. The way she lorded over the two, implicitly insulting Hermes to his face, treating Hera as nothing more than some meathead to serve a lesson- Or as a piece of meat to be ravaged by a bloodthirsty fighter, whichever got more ratings- All of served to prickle at the Gladiator's nerves. Ohhhhh, if she could have a few minutes alone with that devious little--

Hera stopped herself short- There was more important things to focus on. Even if she wasn't a fan of the circumstances, this was a major opportunity for her. A big break she desperately craved- It just remained to be seen if the break was figurative or literal...

"... Hera? Hera, you're biting on your lip again, talk to me baby."

"Hm--?" Hermes's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, her brows raising as she glanced over to her manager- Who had his own brow quirked.

"You're not nervous, are ya? Cause you got nothing to be nervous about- This is just another day at the office."

"... No. No, I'm not nervous." She shook her head, facing forward again as the two walked. "Just thinking about what Eros said..."

"What, about the Jewel Queen? Oh pssh..." Hermes waved his hand dismissively, before shoving his hands back in his trouser pockets as he sauntered casually. "Don't put too much stock into what she says, Hera. Y'know how these wrestling types are, gotta big up their guys no matter what- Kayfabe and all that bullshit."

That comment earned him a dirty look from Hera. "Hermes."

"Riiiight riiight, sorry, don't speak ill of kayfabe... Look--" Hermes put his hand on Hera's wrist to stop her just before the entrance, craning his neck up to look at her- Lord he's probably gonna need a chiropractor later in life...

"The point is, it doesn't matter who you face- Because you're Hera. You're the Unrelenting Gladiator- And gods save anyone who gets in your way. Right?"

".   .   ."

Hera inhaled through her nose, and nodded with a smirk as she faced forward- Hermes always knew how to hype her up. "Right."

"Aaaaatta girl." He patted her massive arm with a wide, shark-toothed grin, pointing to the entrance stage. "Now let's go kick some royal ass."

And so, without further delay, the both of them stepped out into the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:00 am

Heras music was blaring aloud, as the energetic announcer sang, "AND NNNOOOW LAADDDDDIIESSSS ANDDDDD GENTLEMEEEEEN! CHILLLDREN OF ALLLL AGES! This is our MAAAAAIN EVENT CAN I GET A HEELLLLL YEEAH?!?!"

The crowds cheers peaked in excitement as they watched the stage ramp, ready to see today's battle.

Or execution.

"The challenger, the warrior, the gladiator, the unrelenting, and today's biggest question of "IS SHE GONNA KICK IT OR NOT?!", RAISE YOUR WAR CRIES FOOOOOOOOR, HEEERRAAAAA!"

The crowd cheers exploded as many rose to their seats, their eyes glued to the stage to see their challenger approach.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:26 am

"Tch..." Hera couldn't help but scoff and roll her eyes at the announcer's little 'kick it' comment, but shrugged it off as she strided onto the stage- Raising her muscular arms to the side in a dominant pose, inviting applause. Hermes for his part stood to the side, clapping with the smuggest of smug smirks on his face- As far as the crowd knew, he didn't have any other expression.

After plenty of grandstanding, the pair make their way down to the ring- Some might notice a tad slower than usual, with Hera's face in particular have a bit of a pensive touch to it. Things are understandable weighing heavy on her mind... But even still she climbs the apron and slips through the ropes, moving to the center to strike another pose for the benefit of those with flash photography- And turned to the stage. Waitng. Her body tense with anticipation...

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:50 am

The crowd cheers died down, anticipation running high. A sort of quiet tension flowed in.....and the tension rose as the lights started to dim.

Some stage lights popped on, and focused down on the stage. And through the entryway......a figure strode in.

She was short, to say the least. Standing at 4'10, anyone could tell she was short. But that did not diminish the fact she was wearing a heavy looking cloak with gold embroidery and metallic spikes embedded into the ends of the cape and a hood to hide her face. As she walked along the stage, the spikes dragged along the floor, making a scratching sound. The audience was dead silent with the occasional murmurs. This wasn't a debut. These people knew her. This was them giving their fear and awe.

"And the OPPONENT.....the monarchy of nowhere, the leader of oblivion, and yet no less dazzlingly dangerous, BOW DOWN...TO GEEEEM QUEEEEEEN!" The crowd exploded into boos. Feared or not, Gem Queen was a major heel. People feared and respected her, some had a crush on her ferocity, but most were hard pressed to really like such a villainous fighter.

As the name was announced, Gem Queen threw off her hood, revealing her rather pudgy, soft and curvy face, and her grey hair, greyed from age. Her lips seemed somewhat fat, and on her forehead was a brilliant looking tiara, made of gold, and with many gems inlaid into it as it opened into a fan like shape. But it has no extensions. It just...seemed stuck to her head. How come...? And that's not counting various gems that were embedded into her cheeks and her neck.

As she approached the ring, Gem Queen took off her cloak, revealing her short but rather curvy stature. She did look old and pudgy, but there was some fat that gave her an oddly strong look. And her outfit was a one piece with colouring to make it look like a two piece, the top being black while the lower part being peach colored. more gems of various colours were embedded here and there on her; wrists, elbows, and the top of her palms. Her brilliant red shoes had more gems embedded in them. Throwing the cape aside, as the metal and gold clanged on the floor, she jumped up to the middle rope, caught it, and heaved, the elasticity of the rope swinging up and allowing her to front flip and land on her two feet, as she straightened herself. Hera would notice her hair hid her eyes, but she was clearly looking right at her. The cacophony of boos did not reside, the crowds displeasure at her clear.

Gem Queen smirked. There was no happiness or goodwill in it. It was a rather cruel smirk, as Gem Queen slowly pulled the tiara off her head.

A sickening sound of sliding flesh came as the tiara came off, and Hera and Hermes would see the Concerningly long spike attached to its back side. The spike was covered in blood, and a small ooze of sticky blood seemed to cling to it, before coming off and flying back into Gem Queen's bushel of hair and disappearing, not a blood drop or stain falling off it or on her.

Was that thing nailed to her head?

Gem Queen lifted her chin, and said, in an aged but deep and imperious accent, "Hera. The... UNRELENTING.... Gladiator. No?"

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:50 am

Hera...

Was confused as she saw the cloaked figure making her way down to the ring. She knows better than anyone you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but... It was hard to see what all the commotion was about, over someone who was hardly taller than her knees. But still, the crowd knows more than she does, furiously booing her opponent as she makes her way down, while Hera simply watches with her arms crossed and her brow furrowed...

Even when the Gem Queen finally discarded her robe and revealed her true self, Hera didn't quite get it. Short yet shapely, with full lips and greyed hair that covered her eyes... She even wore a little tiara. In all honesty, Hera just saw her as... Cute. Like a sweet old lady. Even with that snide smirk on her face.

Then she took off the tiara.

The sound alone made Hera want to puke, but she couldn't look away- Her eyes bulged out, absolutely stupefied at what she was seeing. She desperately wanted to avert her gaze, turn around until the Queen was done, but she had to sit still and stare- Partly because she couldn't show weakness, but mostly because the sight froze her muscles in place, too stunned to even twitch.

The moment only last a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to Hera, who bit down on her lip again- This time threatening to leave marks in her skin. It wasn't until the Gem Queen said her name that she snapped out of her horrified trance.

"Th-- That's right. And you're the... Gem Queen..." Hera spoke clearly, cautiously, still in awe of what she just witnessed...

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:55 pm

The Gem Queen rubbed her chin, looking Hera up and down.

"Not bad, not bad. Gladiator...." her smirk turned into a sneer, as she said, "Well, consider yourself blessed, child. A TRUE aspirant champion is a rare sight, a rare breed," she said as she slowly walked to her corner, her head turned sideways while she looked at Hera with her hidden eyes, as she gently handed the tiara to the referee, who...tried not to touch the gorey end of it, "and many who claim to be such are little more than steam blowing children, or beasts pretending to be people."

As she turned around, she concluded, "They disappoint me often, and I don't like being disappointed. You..." she said, the sneer turning into a judgemental smile, "seem different..... impatient, I can tell, if you wished to fight me so soon in your career, gladiator , but I can imagine today is going to be different. Or not....I'll let you decide that with your skills...." she said the final part with a crack of her neck, and her knuckles.

"Now, impress this queen, gladiator."

The announcer made their quick remarks, "The proceeding contest is a SUBMISSION MATCH! First one to pass out, tap out, or bleed out, is gonna be the winnnneeerrr!"

The cheering and boos were greatly mixed, but there was a difference this time. The audience this time was entirely behind Hera. All cheers for her, all boos for Queen. Gem looked about at the audience, her smile shrinking into a curt smile.

Just the way she liked it. Feared.

The referee looked at both fighters to check if they're ready.

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Say whatever you will about the Gem Queen, she certainly commanded respect- Hera found she couldn't take her eyes off the alleged monarch, leaning against her own corner as her opponent confided that she was greatly intrigued by the Gladiator...

It was only when the announcer's voice rang out that Hera managed to advert her gaze- And her lips pursed slightly at what he had to say. A submission match? She didn't remember Eros saying anything about that- And she wasn't particularly fond of 'bleed out' being tacked on as a win condition. But oh well, no point of complaining about the heat when she's in the fire.

She glanced back to the Queen, her gaze laser-focused now- This was it. Either win here now, or die trying- Hopefully figuratively, as unlikely as that is.

"Consider yourself impressed, 'Your Highness'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next