Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Interview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread)

Go down

Interview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread) Empty Interview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread)

Post by Kelsea Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:06 am

A camera crew with one of the AFW interviewers prowled along the corridor finally stopping at one door with a Big Heart on the front and the name "Belinda the Blond Bombshell" written in stylish font. The interviewer knocked on the door and a little while later Belinda opens the door wearing a big fluffy white dressing gown.

"Belinda... May we have a few words with you briefly on your up coming triple threat hentai match?”

Belinda: “Mmh.. but of course.”

Interviewer: “We understand you will be facing two women who have vested interests in yourself and your title…”

Belinda: “Oui… naturally they’️ll have interests in moi..” She fanned the locks of her golden hair with both hands “I get this a lot, also girls like to swoon over my title too..”

Interviewer: “What are your thoughts towards your opponents, Marisa and Victoria..?”

Belinda: “Well, Marisa surprised me in our first match.. But I settled the score in our latest title match.. She showed me a couple of things after the match though. Victoria, I don’️t know much about.. Voluptuous body though non?”

Interviewer: “This match is to be an endurance queen match?”

Belinda: “Not the usual endurance queen match as there are three of us… And it will be until knock out, I have not heard whether I have to knock them both out yet or not… But either way it will be a looonng match”

Interviewer: “My understanding is that this will not be for the title.. but possibly for the number one contendership.”

Belinda: “Well… Not quite.. I wrestle for a different goal, but if Marisa or Victoria win, they will get a title shot in a couple weeks at our next PPV event. I may have another title match before then. Should the unthinkable happen and I lose the belt that is now size fitted for my waist, then Marisa or Victoria will have a title shot against the new champion.”

Interviewer: “Ok, obviously there are other girls right now that are after your belt I here *cough*Tana*cough*. But just then you mentioned you will be after a different goal out of the match?”

Belinda: “Oui… see if I win, then I get Victoria and Marisa bodies to play with for a little while.. ownership. Mmmh..” Belinda moaned licking her lips

Interviewer: “What would that entail?”

Belinda: “Well, not everything is sort out yet.. But I would intend on being able to set them up in a match.. Obviously I should set them upon each other in a nice long hawwwt match. Maybe I will play with the exhausted loser… Or exhausted winner… I hadn’️t thought about it yet. Imagine having Marisa having to face Victoria in any match I choose and then right afterwards having to face your hentai champion?”

Interviewer: “Uhm.. yes.. I think I could imagine it…”

Belinda: “You could.. But I can make that fantasy real.” She said moving forwards on the interviewer and touching his chest with her fingers nails, trailing down

Interviewer: “I- eh… o-ok! I think we’️ve got about enough here!” He says blushing “Thank you for your time Belinda.”

Belinda: “Of course…" She said then looked deep into the camera for her signature ending that she'd also use to end her previous interview... "Dream of me.” She whispered seductively and then blew a kiss into the camera before closing the door

Spotlight
characters:
Interview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread) ELZuoMvInterview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread) OG5hnuaInterview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread) Cg3CzYmInterview with Belinda on Triple threat (closed thread) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down