by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) Empty MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 am

Maya was laying on a mat the gym looking up at the ceiling as she tried not focus on the pain in her leg though with much effort. She then slowly raised up her weakend leg trying to extend it upwards in the air then slowly bringing it down to were her knee was at her chest. As soon as she extended it though a jolt of pain shot through her leg bringing out a stiffled cry of pain. She lowered it back downholding it with both of her hands. She then attempted it agian though this time merley set on just extending the leg more than anything. "God it hurts I don't think I'm going to get any were like this its just to painful." She let out a sigh as she looked up at the ceiling "maybe I should lay down but if I do that I could be out of action for a while." Shaking her head she went to raise her leg agian trying her best to ignore the pain.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 am

"So she's the one who beat you, Momo-chan?"

"Haii. She is a very good fighter."

"Saa... maybe I should challenge her..."

"She's a striker, Yatori-san."

"Oh. Oh, my."

The two entered at last. Momoko was in a white dress that reached down almost to her sandals. Her best friend-slash-rival Yatori wore a tight black shirt, jeans and sneakers.

"Ohayo, Maya-san," Momoko greeted the hard-at-work Maya. "Are we intruding?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 am

"No no your not at all I'm just getting some light work in" she said blushing a little bit looking at the two wondering who the other girl beside Momoko-san was. She let her leg come back having to stifle another yelp of pain due to her leg. "So um... who's your friend Momoko-san?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:11 am

Momoko gestured to her companion. "This is Shizuku Yatori-san. She is my best friend."

"Nice to meet you," Yatori brightly greeted. "I heard from Momo-chan that you made her tap without really trying. Welcome to the club!"

"You are training?" Momoko asked Maya. She looked concerned now. "How is your leg?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 am

Maya smiled at Yatori guessing from her comment that her and Momoko-san had also wrestled against each other. "My leg is fine" she said lying completely her leg was throbbing in pain, she was here to try and get over it. Maya stood up not wanting to seem rude by laying down though she ended up putting to much pressure on her leg and cried out in pain as she fell forward into Momoko-san. Looking up at her she blushed "sorry about that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:48 am

The startled Momoko held Maya very tight. "Maya-san!" Momoko slipped Maya's arm across her shoulders so the girl didn't put weight on her bad leg. "Gomennasai... I did seriously hurt you..."

The equally concerned Yatori studied Maya's leg. "Mind if I take a look?" she asked Maya. "I'm a bit of a masseuse- helps to know how stuff are put together so I can take them apart-, so I might be able to help a bit..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 am

Maya looked at Yatori shaking her head "no not at all." She looked at Momoko-san blushing a bright red at having ended up in this predicament being so close to her. Which now that they weren't fighting she couldn't help but enjoy the closeness.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

((Hey since this is an open thread and I figure i might as well get involved if you don't mind)).

The red haired woman was dressed in regular clothes at first when she entered them gym, wearing long jean pants, nice cowboy boot, a long sleeved blouse and a summer aht, as if though visiting a friend. She carried with ehr a duffel bag that had her equipment though.

She made her way to her lock and opened it. it was then that she proceeded to change into the clothes that would be both ehr work out gear and her wrestling outfit as well. DRessed now in army green shorts, a work out t shirt and wrestling boots she walked out to the mat and did some preliminary stretches. She smiled a bit as she saw some girls sparring in the practice ring, wondering when her first match would be.

She proceeded over to the weight machines and started to get ready to press some iron. She looked about a bit to see if there was someone to spot.

She saw the three girls Yatori, Maya, and Momoko in the corner.

"Excuse me, do you mind if one of you three help me spot?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:18 am

"Yosh," Yatori declared. "Momo-chan, you lay her on her back. It's easier on Maya-san that way. Maya-san, I'm going to feel up your leg to see what's wrong. It's nothing lesbian," she joked, "Though I do highly appreciate your bod..."

Momoko, used to Yatori's sly teasing, said, "Don't mind her, Maya-san, Yatori-san is very talkative."

With Maya's concurrence, Momoko will lay Maya on the latter's back, so Yatori can check her leg.

"Excuse me," a newcomer called out, "Do you mind if one of you three help me spot?"

"Wait one!" Yatori told the new girl after glancing over her shoulder. "We're playing doctor... after this, sure, I'll spot for you..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:15 am

Jean just smiled and nodded. She glanced over again at the practice rings and sipped some more water.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next