Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 18 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:27 am

Brandon chuckled a little bit at being scolded and at Yatori's comment this had truly turned in to an interesting conversation. "I'm sorry Momoko don't let Yatori get to you that much she's just teasing." Maya and Alex bother were blushed now but they soon made off leaving those three there by themselves trying t not garner any further embarrassment.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 18 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Momoko sighed. "I know," she admitted to Brandon. "Still..." She eyed her best friend somewhat crossly.

Yatori grinned back most unrepentantly. Momoko was eventually forced to sigh, then smile faintly.

"What do we do now?" Yatori asked Brandon.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Brandon sighed smiling softly at Momoko apparently her relationship with Yatori was one of friends but if not always on the trusting side of the other one. HE looked at Yatori as she asked him what to do now and chuckled "well I've been hearing about delicious food for a while now and I'll admit it s making me quite hungry. IF I'm not mistaken Momoko we both have free time right now. "

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:16 am

It seemed so natural for Momoko to blush every minute. "Ah... you're right, Brandon-san..."

"I'll go tell Alex-kun and Maya where you're going," Yatori brightly volunteered. "You guys go right ahead. Ja ne!"

"Ah, Yatori-san!" But the brown-topped lass had already run off. Momoko sighed. She then smiled at Brandon. "I guess this is sort of a date..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 am

Brandon smiled warmly at Momoko he was shocked that she had just used the worde date though that came with all blushing free of charge. "Yea I guess it is a date isn't it. Well then lets get going shall we."

Maya and Alex were sitting on a park bench by themselves kissing passionately while nobody was around not knowing that Yatori was on her way towards the two of them.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:30 am

"Haii." Momoko would let Brandon take a step ahead of her before following him. Traditionally, she would have made sure to be seven steps behind him, but even Momoko wasn't that traditional.

Yatori, meanwhile, had a feeling she would find her targets making out. As such, she made sure to move as quietly as she could. That allowed her to get close to the very busy Alex and Maya.

She waited for perhaps a minute, intentionally putting herself within easy view of the two. Once she got noticed, she would smile, her eyes closed to maximize her facial expression's candidness, and wave gaily at them.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:36 am

Brandon looked at Momoko it felt weird having her walk behind him he had no clue of her traditions in his world everyone walked equally. "Um Momoko would you mind walking beside me I really don't have a clue were I'm going and well it makes it harder to talk to you when your behind me." He smiled hoping she'd accept the offer.

Alex spotted Yatori first and stopped quickly Maya was confused but quickly stopped blushing a very bright red. Even Alex had a faint red on his cheek at getting caught like this but he waved at Yatori anyway. "Yatori what are you doing here?" Maya asked rather sternly.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:44 am

Needless to say, Momoko blushed. She bowed her head slightly in embarrassment. "Ah... of course, Brandon-san..."

Rather slowly, she made her way to Brandon's side, but kept a foot of separation between them. "Gomenasai," she apologized. "I'm... I'm not used to walking beside a boy..."

"Don't shoot the messenger," Yatori joked. "I came to tell you guys that Momo-chan and Donny-kun-" The spur of the moment nickname sounded better to Yatori than 'Bran-kun'. "-decided to go off to eat at a restaurant downtown. I," she gestured flamboyantly, "Stayed behind in case Maya-chan needed transport.

"That ends my message. I will self-destruct in five seconds. Go," Yatori began counting in Japanese. "Yon..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:50 am

Brandon smiled at Momoko he noticed the space she kept between them but he knew everything took time and if she wasn't used to being around guysit would take a whole lot of time. He didn't mind one bit he enjoyed being with Momoko already "it's alright Momoko I understand though I promise I don't bite."

Maya looked at Yatori somewhat angrily though she couldn't help but laugh a little bit also, Alex smiled also he was glad that Momoko and Brandon were getting along. Sudden;y Maya moved from the bench quickly on one leg tackling Yatori down on to the grass. "Run Alex she's going to explode" she said jokingly. Alex laughed looking at the two "I think we'll be fine Maya."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:56 am

Momoko's head dipped to hide her embarrassment. "H-haii..." After a moment's pause, she murmured, "We should get a taxi... it is somewhat far from here..."

Grinning, Yatori extended a hand to Maya, to help her up. "Self-destruct aborted," she promised. "Now, what are we going to do?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next