Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

Post by mnpinner Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 am

Sadie looked over her shoulder at the larger woman. She had no desire to have a second match in such short time after her first. She was afraid what Sasha would do, but she couldn't always let others fight her battles, she needed to prove that she would stand her ground even when she looked helpless. She gently released herself from Mina's grasp, wiping what tear-stains were on her face as she rose before the taller wrestler.

"I'm...not gonna hide from a bully like you!" she said, meekly at first, growing in strength with each syllable

Back to top Go down

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:55 am

Mina looked at her friend sighing she really wished Maya was here she could handle these situations so much better but it seemed like she would have to do something to help out her friend. She got up standing beside her looking at the two girls fighting "oi I'm no body guard to anybody but I'm sure as heck not going to let you bully my friend here as well. If you think your so high up on the food chain miss why don't you have a handicap match against us?" She then looked over at Sasha "when I say us I mean all three of us." She was obviously calling this girl out now though if it really came to it she'd take her on by herself if it kept Sadie out of harms way.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:18 am

She gave Mina a bemused glance and chuckled.

"You saying you can't face me by yourself? Now who's the coward. I was only interested in challenging this weakling here but if you wish to step up and face me in the ring be my guest."

"As for you," turns to Sadie. "I am not completely withoout sympathy. If you accept my challenge I shall certainly give you time to prepare if you wish."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 am

Mina started laughing at the woman's response "o I see I guess the big bad witch can take on girls smaller than herself one at a time but if you add in one or two more suddenly she turns from a witch to a scheming little nuisance of a girl." Mina shrugged "guess it can't be helped cowards only have gall when they think they can win."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 am

Mimete ignored Mina for now and just focused on Sadie waiting for her response.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 am

Sasha had breathed down the pain from Mimete's lowblow,walking or rather sneaking right into the buly's back. She saw that a new girl had arived , she was protecting Sadie as it seemed. So she was no enemy as it seeemd, still she had her own score to sattle with Mimete for no one took such a slend on her honor without bleeding for it.
The russian teenager hissed and slung her arms around Mimete's uppper waist from behind, reaching for her left wirst with her right hand. She went for a german suplex from the text-book as her hands connected between Mimete's big breasts. She shoved her shoulderblades together, bending her back and her knees, rearing as she arched her back with a powerfull shove sweat stinging in her eyes as she tried to toss Mimete over in a low circle trying to drive her right into the tiles with her skull and shoulders.
Sasha let out a cute gasp as she attacked.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Mimete was tossed by Sasha and lay moaning and broken on the ground.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 am

(OOC: Joining in.)

"I hope Mina-san is all right..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Fingering is no fun. Still, it's part of the match stipulations, so there's nothing we can do about it..."

Yatori and Momoko were looking for Mina on Momoko's insistence that Mina needed reassurance after a loss. Yatori tried to tell her best friend that Mina enjoyed it, but Momoko wouldn't rest.

They approached the shower room in time to hear a racket.

"Huh?"

"Hey, what's up there?" Yatori barged into the shower room. She saw one girl down on the floor surrounded by three girls. The apparently unfair scenario did not hold well with her. Her displeased gaze automatically locked on the rather scarred looking girl guiltily (in her head) standing near the fallen girl. "Stop right there! What do you think you're doing?"

"What's the matter?" Momoko then exclaimed "Mina-san! What's going on?" She was confused to see her friend's sister apparently shielding her opponent from earlier.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:49 am

Sadie looked back and forth between her friends standing up and taking down their new-found enemy. After Mimete had hit the ground from the German suplex by the caring Russian girl, Sadie snapped out of her daze and finally responded to the larger girl's question.

"Yes...we shall have a match, but not before Sasha and you have your scuffle" she said with a slight smirk at her last remark, having not yet noticed the two just entering right away.

(sorry, just had to edit to include Yatori's post)

Last edited by 263 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 am

Mimete was still seeing stars so did not seem to comprehend what was going on. She groaned around the time Sadie mentioned match with sasha and it might make some think she was expressing grief about it.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next