by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

Post by mnpinner Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:17 am

Sadie was comfortable enough with the situation that she could trust Sasha would be able to keep the troublesome girl at bay. So she took this opportunity to look around the locker room. Here she noticed the same 2 girls who had sat at ringside during her match with Mina. The one seemed angered at the situation while the other one trying to figure out the exact issue. Sadie moved slowly towards Yatori, for the first time realizing that she had nothing on, grabbing a towel quickly. As she approached Yatori, she said with a worried expression, "Please, its not what it seems" she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Showering Off After a Victory (open thread) - Page 4 Empty Re: Showering Off After a Victory (open thread)

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 am

Mina nodded to Momoko and Yatori "yes it's really not we didn't triple team her or anything you actually have your neighborhood Russian here for the condition that girl happens to be in. If I''m not mistaken she was trying to bully Sadie here and Sasha merely intervened." She looked at the two "and I'm not lying because well I don't lie."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 am

Sasha,towering over Mimete, hissed, ignoring the new girls at first,clenching her small fists so firmly that her knuckles pocked trough he rskin pale-white.
The rage and hurt pride start to fade but still she glarres down at Mimete.
"So outttt forrr a feightt? Any place,aany ruuless,if you need a reaaal asskicking sissie!!" she yelled aloud at Mimete, her green eyes burning.
She took a deep breath, slwoly becomming aware of the new girls close by.
"Hey..ahh..what?" Sasha seemed a bit surprised.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:32 am

"Ah, I see," Momoko exhaled with relief, seeing Mina all right. "Yatori-san, it's okay."

"Yeah, I heard them." Yatori grimaced. "Sorry for that," she apologized. "I don't like double teaming. I misunderstood the situation." A glance at the scarred Sasha deepened her grimace.

"Are you all right?" Momoko asked Mina and Sadie.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 am

Mina looked over at Sadie before back at Yatori "yes I'm fine I think Sadie here is fine also though this has all kind of put a damper on me taking a shower now but what can a girl do." Mina then looked at Momoko "hey aren't you the one my sister had a match against you were really tough out there."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:00 am

Sadie nodded when Mina had said "yes I'm fine I think Sadie here is fine also.." She had just been through so much and more was still to come, she hadn't even been able to properly take her shower, but she merely sat down on one of the benches hugging her knees in silence, looking over the situation, taking it all in.

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:16 am

Sasha looked over all the girls present with a short gasp. She enjoyed the sight but tried to hide that fact. With a short turn she looked at Yatori, asking:"Do you realy think I need to gang up on anybody..I am no coward" She hissed, asking her self why Yatori seemd to disturst her. She still had an eye on the downed Mimete,asking what kind of fight or match this girl would challenge her to.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 am

Mina seeing Sadie quickly went over to her wrapping an arm around here smiling she didn't say anything but it was obvious that she was comforting the girl in her own way.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:39 pm

Mimete was pretty much out for the count but it seemed as if though she and Sasha were gonna meet in the ring eventually.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Sadie looked up quickly and blushes as Mina wrapped an arm around her. Sadie returned the favor by responding with her own arms drawing the kawaii closer with her own arms, accepting the comfort happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next