Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch) Empty Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch)

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 am

"Get the fuck out my gym!!!" Roared a certain blonde haired texan by the name of Clyde Gastin, as he threw a young male and his girlfriend out of the training ring after having a handicap match against them. Supposidly Clyde had insulted the other male and called his girl friend a slut during the altercation which resulted in a fight that Clyde actually won, dispite having several brusies and a bloodied lip, but the couple looked far worse after fighting with Clyde.

"Bitches best know yall place..." Mutterd Clyde as he took a swig of his half emptied bottle of beer before carelessly throwing it away, letting it smash against the gym floor. "Why everybody wanna fight with me!? Huh!? I didnt do nothing wrong!" Clyde mutterd as he began to babble, slouching in the corner of the gym ring before seating himself down and laying against it. Although the alcohol may have had something to do with his nature today, Clyde seemed more violent and erratic then ever and was carelessly looking for fights all day, dispite feeling rather miserable at the end of each one.

"I don't give a damn who you is.... Clyde Gastin will whoop yo ass..." Said Clyde in a confident and absent tone as he sat alone in the practice ring.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch) Empty Re: Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am

Emi had just moved to the Sex Wars campus and she decided she was going to visit the gym for a day of practice but when she got there she found a loud mouth drunkard who had just carelessly thrown a bottle against the wall and made a mess. Well Emi wasn't one to go looking for a fight but there was just something about that man that got on her nerves. Emi then slipped into the ring and stood directly in front of Clyde "Excuse me sir but i think its time you left or at least go clean up the bottle you threw and then mabye you should clean up your act." Emi said in a rather matter-o-factly tone.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am

As he sat alone in the gym ring, Clyde was starting to have flashbacks about his childhood, mostly about the punishments he recieved from his 3rd Grade teacher, whom Clyde had never stopped hating. Then, from out of the blue, Emi appeared.

"Huh?" Clyde looked up at the figure standing above him through the bangs of his hair and didnt like what he heard or was told. "And just who the hell do you think you is woman!? How you 'gon tell me to leave and clean up....my act!?" Clyde exclaimed angrily, yelling at Emi, dispite the fact that he was stairing at the ground as he yelled to her.

"Clean up my act.....HA! This aint no act! I keep my life real! Is my life not good enough for ya!? I aint no kid! I live the way I wanna live goddamit!" Clyde would yell angrily as he made himself stand up with the aid of the ropes, pressing his forehead against Emi as he spoke loud and clear throughout the gym.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am

Emi stood her ground as Clyde yelled at her but as he placed his forehead against her Emi stepped back and to the side to see if Clyde could hold himself up "What i mean is look at yourself your a mess and a slob. How can you live like this?" Emi saidangerly as she didn't like to be yelled at by anyone "And if you won't clean up your act yourself them i'm going to have to beat some manners and discipline into you" Emi then cracked her knuckles as if to threaten Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 am

As Emi stepped away to the side, Clyde would indeed fall over but would frantically spring up to get back on his feet, looking at Emi with a wide eyed stare before shaking his head. "Pffft... You ain't much to look at either princess... I been livin' like this since I was a little kid... and I've been livin the same way since and I aint got no regrets. Clyde would boast, proud of rough background and poor lifestyle.

"Manners and Discipline...Ha! Who do you think you is? My momma!?" Clyde would exclaim, walking up to Emi with his chin out, challanging her. "If you want an ass whooping missy all you gotta do is ask!" Clyde would say to Emi with a stern look on his face as he clinched his fist, which were bright red after the previous fight he was in.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 am

"It doesn't matter what i look like but you sir need to shut up but i shut you up" Emi said taking a step back as she could smell the alcohol on Clyde's breath "And just because you live like a slob doesn't mean you can act like an ass" Emi entering a fighting stance as if to accept Clyde's challenge "Well since you want to get beat up i guess i'm going to have to be the one to do it"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 am

"You're right! I aint got to act like an Ass... I choose to an asshole, because I can!" Clyde would boast again, speaking the cold, drunken truth.

"Only person who gonna get an ass beating is you!" Clyde would tell Emi before throwing the 1st punch, which was a rather ugly straight right handed cross to the jaw, not a bit afraid of Emi.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 am

Emi sighed as it seemed there was no way to talk to CLyde and as his fist was coming at her Emi caught it with her own fist "I suggest you don't take me lightly" Emi said throwing Clyde's fist away and aiming one of her own at Clyde's chest of course Emi didn't put alot of power behind her punch as she wanted to test Clyde's defenses and reactions to her attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:29 am

Clyde's eyes went wide as Emi caught his fist in her palm, not expecting that one bit. "Pffft...You talk too much...." Clyde mutterd before getting punched in the chest, letting out a low and brief grunt before quickly shaking it off, he was a little too tipsy to block or dodge much, but Clyde was known for his ability to take hit and keep going. "Dont you be taking me lightly!" He exclaimed before charging back at Emi, throwing at uppercut towards her stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 am

Emi was surprised by Clyde's toughness and she took the blow to the gut head on but instead of being stunned or stumbling back Emi glared at Clyde and attempted to uppercut him in the chin hoping to floor her opponent. "You may be tough but lets see how long you can keep that act up"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next