Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clyde meets Emi (For D_Ultch)

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 am

Clyde nailed Emi right in her gut, but to his amazement and shock, it did nothing. Her glare sent a shiver down his spine before he suddenly met a horrid uppercut, smashing into his chin, smashing his jaw shut, sending Clyde's feet flying off of the mat before he crashed down on the canvas. "Auugghhhhhh....Shit...." Groaned Clyde as he clutched his rattled jaw, trying to get back up on his feet, before Emi followed up on him.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 am

Emi didn't attack the downed Clyde but she did continue to glare at him with a sad look in hereyes that mingled with a hint of anger and pity "You should just give up and leave now and i promise not to hurt you" Emi said standing still with her steely gaze fixed on CLyde as he got up. "You stand no chance against me and you never will" Emi then watched Clyde to see what his next move would be.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 am

"Pffft... Clyde Gastin ain't no pansy... I ain't gonna lie down for you... I ain't afriad of pain neither!" Clyde spat as he staggerd up on to his feet with an angry yet determined look in his eyes, feeling insulted by the way she said that he had no chance against her, he really wanted to shut her up and prove her wrong.

Without warning as Clyde rose to his feet, he lunged at Emi threw forth of barrage of fists, throwing rights and lefts like crazy trying to pound his fists into Emi.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 am

Emi stumbled back as Clyde began his savage attack but Emi managed to block most of Clyde's blows but she couldn't block all of them as some struck home and they caused Emi to grunt in pain. "I might not have given you enough credit but this still isn't enough to take me down" Emi said and throwing defense to the wind Emi lunged forward and attempted another strong uppercut to Clyde's chin as Emi took Clyde's hits as she did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 am

"Pffft... People like you are always puttin' me down... Always thinkin' little of me! But I always prove yall wrong!" Clyde roared at Emi with angry intensity as he fired a relentless barrage of fists like never before, at least until within the the blink of an eye, Emi lunged forth and slammed her fist right into Clyde's chin once again sending the texan off of his feet and back down on the mat, sprawled out along the canvas. "......Agh......F-Fuck..." Groaned Clyde, laying on the canvas, not moving, save for his right leg which kept twitching. He then began to move again, spitting a wad of blood out of his mouth as he struggled to simply roll onto his stomach. "A-Ain't done yet... No..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 am

As Clyde rolled onto his stomach Emi walked up to the downed fighter and Emi with a sigh placed her foot on CLyde's back and pushed down trying to keep him pinned to the mat "Please just give up your no match for me" Emi said really hoping CLyde would stay down because she hated just beating up on someone who really couldn't understand to stay down when their beaten.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:47 am

Clyde let out a light grunt and growled angrily as Emi placed her foot on Clyde's back, pinning him down on the mat. He picked his head up and looked back at her with a glare, he really hated getting manhandled like this, along with Emi's apperent over confidence.

"You got alot of nerve talking like that to me, woman!" Clyde would hiss back at Emi, wincing a bit as he snapped back at her, his jaw was hurting pretty bad after taking those two uppercuts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:52 am

Emi sighed again "You shouldn't move your jaw to much i may have broken it" Emi said trying to get CLyde to stop fighting "And just stay down there and give up, i don't like fighting idiots who don't know how to quit"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 am

"I'll move my jaw all I want! Ow..." Clyde snapped back at Emi, still clutching his sore jaw. He honestly thought about giving up until Emi told him to and called him an idiot, which Clyde didnt like one bit.

"To hell with you, woman!" Clyde would growl before trying to bat Emi's leg away and rise to his feet while trying to deliver a savage uppercut to Emi's jaw.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:58 am

Emi stumbled away from Clyde as he swatted her leg away and before she could recover Clyde had managed to get up and launch an uppercut into her jaw which sent Emi to the ground this time with her legs splayed out in front of her. Emi growled and rubbed her jaw before trying to sit up "Oh my you got yourself a wicked uppercut there" Emi said as if to compliment Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next