» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trying to catch up

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trying to catch up - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to catch up

Post by kerflubble Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Adrian tried to smile as Cecilia agreed to help her. Although this should have been great news for for her, she didn't feel that much better about the whole thing: she couldn't seem to do anything without Cecilia there to help her along the way. Here she was lying on a bench, probably pinned down with no hope of escape if Cecilia hadn't been around to help her.

Trying to slowly sit up, moving as fast as her aching body would allow it, she reluctantly agreed to take a small break. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked as she tried to push the burning sensation in her arms to one side.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 am

Cecilia move in to seat herself next to Adrian and look at her for a moment, she didn't have much joy in her life, and she had lost all he confidence, it just seemed that Cecilia's talks with her did nothing, perhaps she had to look past what seemed to trouble her, and to do that she would have to talk to Adrian about Taylor, even if Adrian didn't want to she just had to talk to her about Taylor and find out what all this was about.

" Adrian.." Cecilia said as she didn't usually call Adrian for well Adrian, she called her Addy most of the time, and only Adrian when she was serious about things and she kinda was now, " So..I kinda wanted to talk to you about...well...Taylor " Cecilia said with a serious look on her face, " You know...we have talked so much about Gatt and other things, and those have all been my problems, I figured it was time that we talked about Taylor...you okay with that ?" Cecilia said as she would try and move an arm around Adrian's shoulders and pull her into a half hug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 am

Adrian turned to look at Cecilia, she never used her full name, even when trying to talk seriously. She always called her "Addy." Listening to what she said, what little joy there was in her face fled at the notion of talking about her. "What's there to talk about?" She asked, looking down at her feet even as Cecilia pulled her in close. "I've gotta train hard to beat her, so I'm training..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Cecilia put on a bit of a more stern than serious face as she still held Adrian close, she kinda didn't want to let he go, and she thought that holding onto the girl would help her and make her feel better, Cecilia knew that she didn't really have any knowledge as to why Adrian hated Taylor so much, other from the match, and while that could really make you dislike someone she figured that there was more too it.

" No Adrian, there is a lot more to talk about....*sigh*..we have talked so much about Sarah...and about other things as well, I just think that you need to talk about it all with me...I mean we are friends, and I want to be there for you, and I want you to tell me what it is all about okay...I want to know why you hate her so much "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Adrian started to ache in Cecilia's grip, her nerves going haywire as they tried to get what was left of her back into working order but she wasn't going to let Cecilia know that, trying to think back to when Taylor and her first met. Why she took just so much of an instant dislike to the blue haired menace. "She called me fat..." She whined, she knew it sounded stupid, to hate someone so much because they called her fat but it was the first thing that came to mind. "No... more than that, we met... in the main AFW gym, I was taking a break from training, Taylor just walked over, started calling me names, said I didn't deserve to be here, I was too lazy to be a wrestler..." she sobbed out.

"Then we... we did some mean stuff to each other, I misted her, she pulled me off a treadmill. I planned to tie her up and trap her in the locker: Akashi threw me head first into a locker and she...Taylor called me a psycho for trying to get back at her...I wasn't planning on really hurting her but she..."

"It was... it was like being at high school. Mocked because I was the nerdy kid that no-one wanted to hang out with... just got humiliated and humiliated time after time... just because I liked to play games. But...this wasn't highschool... I thought I could fight back against the bullies, and win! But... Everything she said about me... she proved right!" She turned into a wail, trying to bury her face in Cecilia's shirt "I was just another loser who didn't deserve to be here and a psycho! And to top it all off she just goes and forfeits the match so now she's the better person despite it being all her fault! She made me crazy... that's why I hate her... It's because of her I can't be friends with Natalia anymore. It's because of her I can't look myself in the mirror without wanting to kill myself!" the cosplayer cried, tears rolling down her face and Cecilia's chest. The cosplayer well and truly broken in her arms.

"I'm... I'm just gonna be another bullying victim who went crazy and killed herself. Like on the news... I should be more mature... I'm like 21... but I'm not... it still hurts... I hate her...almost as much as myself..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Cecilia looked on as she thought it would be something really serious that happened for her hatred of Taylor to grow so much, Cecilia even had to admit that the whole thing with Gatt had started out a bit silly, it was just a matter of pride kinda, but then the whole thing became about friends and allies being put in danger and people that she considered her friends and even as close as family to her to be put through her because of Gatt...so that quest to bring down Sarah had become more and more vital and less and less about revenge, even thought that was still one of the reasons, deep down Cecilia just really wanted to prove herself perhaps, maybe that was what Adrian wanted, but when she heard what Adrian said...she wasn't sure what to make of it, it sounded off to her, sure she had gotten into a little tussle with Taylor cause she wasn't well...

Cecilia really didn't know what to make of it all, she hated to say it, but it all kinda seemed childish to her, how could such a hatred come from just...well both of them bullying each other, and she kinda had to shake her head a little, until she heard that this was why she wasn't friend with Natalia anymore, Cecilia started to almost get a headache from all this, but she didn't want to be mean to Adrian, as she would then hold her tighter as she began to sob against her and then began to bury herself against the blond's chest, Cecilia just held on tight and let Adrian let everything out, she just didn't get why this was causing her so much pain.

After listening to Adrian, hearing her out, and letting her talk out why she hated Taylor and letting her tell her story to The Viking Queen, "Adrian...I...I don't know what to say ?" Cecilia said as she held her tight, " I'll get Akashi back for throwing you into a locker....but as for the rest...I'm not sure what you are doing, you have to admit that it's silly right ?....I mean the whole bully thing...why do you care about what Taylor said ? why does it matter what one person thinks ? a person you don't care about...and why did you two go against each other like this ?...I don't understand...I can understand your will to get better and try to beat her cause you want a goal...someone to reach up to and take down, but this is a bit to much...and you are taking it to far...Taylor is a bitch, we all know that...there isn't a single person in Tension that doesn't think that Taylor isn't a bitch...not even Akashi...although I think she called it that she didn't pick her words that well...but you know, Stop thinking of her as a bully, and don't think of yourself as a nerd that gets bullied...and Adrian...I have seen the match, and I have seen older matches of yours...now trust me, I'm your friend...probably you are my best friend...but you can be a bit of a bully yourself sometimes" Cecilia said as she finally let out her thoughts and feeling about all this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Adrian let it all out to Cecilia, feeling lower and lower as she tried to explain why she hated Taylor completely soaking the material of the Viking Queen's top before she stopped, reducing herself to a few sobs.

"I don't know..." she admitted "Maybe... probably it's all because I was always crazy..." she said. Part of her wanted to strike out at Cecilia, for saying the hatred she had was kind of silly. After all, she wouldn't have gotten so worked up if it wasn't a big deal, right? Course I would... she thought miserably. "I'm pathetic... and a horrible person..." She thought out loud. What Cecilia said made sense: she had done some pretty horrible things for no reason other than it amused her at the time, and she didn't even put up a "Just joking around" defense when she did it... and she felt horrible, trying to curl herself into a ball "Everyone hates me... except you, right?" She asked hopefully as possible. "You don't hate me because I'm a horrible crazy person do you? you and Rebecca don't right? Please... I need someone! I can't... I can't do this on my own." She whimpered, shivering in her own little ball of self-loathing, she needed some support, no matter how superficial, she needed someone to rub her hair, tell her that it was going to be okay. She lost Natalia as a friend over the same topic, she couldn't bare losing Cecilia as well.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Cecilia still held Adrian tightly, she didn't want to let her friend go, as she knew that she needed her, it was all just how it was at the moment, Adrian was pouring out her heart and her troubles, finally she was doing something healthy...not that Cecilia has ever done anything that his healthy...but well healthier than what Adrian had been doing so far, but now she was throwing it all on Cecilia, and it seemed like Adrian knew very well that it wasn't really that big of a deal or anything, and that they had only escalated the whole thing way too far.

Cecilia held onto Adrian and kept listening to her friend, and she just wanted to hear her out for now, well...she didn't want to, but she knew that Adrian needed to let it all out, otherwise it would just eat at her forever, Cecilia finally finished listening to Adrian, and would pat her back a little as she would say very softly to her friend, " I can't really agree with any of that...a horrible person would never think of themselves as one, you are sad for what you have done, you regret it, that makes you a good person, no matter how you look at it...all you have to do is fix it, and as for being crazy Adrian...I don't think you are...or we all are, make your choices...either we are all insane or you aren't insane..." Cecilia took a deep breath as she would moved down with her head to kiss at the top of Adrian head in a reassuring and kind way, " I love you Adrian, Rebecca loves you, and...if I am honest...I don't think anyone hates you..hate is a strong word...I just think that you are disliked by some, and there is just one way that anyone could dislike Adrian Kytes..." Cecilia said as she then smiled a little, " Do you know why ?" Cecilia said with the same soft and kind tone that she was speaking in, " It is because they don't know you"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Adrian looked up at Cecilia as she spoke softly to her, rubbing her gently to calm the cosplayer down. "How..." she whispered out "How do I fix it?" She asked before Cecilia kissed the top of her head, her already pink cheeks dropping to a shade closer to pure red.

"No-one hates me..." she repeated to herself, slowly moving her arms around Cecilia "You and Becks... you love me..." she said, her mind going over Cecilia's speech before she suddenly pressed herself against Cecilia, bursting into tears again as she let out the last of her built up anxieties onto Cecilia's shoulder. "Thanks Cec!" She cried out as she used the last of her energy to hug her tighter.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Cecilia held on tight to Adrian once again, as it seemed as if she had gotten Adrian to understand...she maybe had helped a lot more now than ever before and that just made her as glad as she could be, "There there Adrian, me and Becks will always be there for you, and you just have others...don't throw away your friendships with anyone just because you got a little rivalry with Taylor...you know what, don't see Taylor as an enemy anymore...she may be a bitch..but just see her as a goal okay, overcome it okay? do the best you can..not the best you think others can" Cecilia said as she tried to sound all mentor like for some reason, it just seemed like a good idea right now, it wasn't right that Adrian was seeing Taylor as some blood feuded enemy, and she kinda just wanted Adrian to be happy...from what the Queen of the North knew, it was that you can never be happy when you got an enemy.

" I'm alway here for you Adrian, you know that right ?" Cecilia said with a smile as she tried to look down a little at Adrian's head, rubbing her back a little and just trying to be there for Adrian.

" As to how to fix thing Addy...well, I think you might need to talk to Natalia...and might have to talk to Akashi and Taylor okay ? If you want I can come with you, although I am still gonna pay Akashi back for throwing you into a locker..but I think that's it, okay? just relax, you will fix this or we will " Cecilia said to Adrian as she was still being nice and trying to just be there and reassure Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next