Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 2 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Indeed, the sparkling pinkish colors were pretty, but Ryu could not really say the same about the flurry of punches coming from all sides.
In spite of blocking many of them, many others would hit the target, until poor Ryu was prone on the mats with Miyuki pressing her dainty foot on his chest, smiling condescendently down at the dazed boy.

"U..Uhnn..futile, huh...? ...Like if i'd surrender so easily, Miyuki-chan!!!", he would respond. Weakened but still stubborn, Ryu would grab her ankle, twisting it and trying to toss Miyuki onto the mats.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 2 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by Admin Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Feeling ryu twisting her ankle, miyuki fell rather comically to the mats, face first to kiss some mat, "g gnhhhhh..." miyuki would groan a little, feeling the daze for the first time to her sensors. However, she found the move amusing, since she had something for buff males, she crawled on her hands and knees to kneel, "i like male human boys with that emotion, it pumps and haywires my circuits..." playing with ryu by flirting, she winked ever so softly to the bare chested boy.

"You are cute ryu san, that is why i plan to take you alive..." miyuki joked with the boys thoughts, knowing that she will finish him off soon, extra special,

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Ryu's flushed face turns from enticed embarassement into concern at Miyuki last statement as she winks playfully at her cute prisoner-to-be.

"U-Ugh... taking me alive...??? W-Well, i won't let you take me away at all, as long as i can fight back!", Ryu would frown, then trying to go on the offensive as he walked in and tried to grapple Miyuki into a bodyslam maneuvre.... a honest bot maybe too much direct attempt at pulling a move from the brave human boy.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":16xko3a6]Ryu's flushed face turns from enticed embarassement into concern at Miyuki last statement as she winks playfully at her cute prisoner-to-be.

"U-Ugh... taking me alive...??? W-Well, i won't let you take me away at all, as long as i can fight back!", Ryu would frown, then trying to go on the offensive as he walked in and tried to grapple Miyuki into a bodyslam maneuvre.... a honest bot maybe too much direct attempt at pulling a move from the brave human boy.

Backflip kicking away from the grappling ryu, she stood there to the corner turnbuckle effortlessly, smiling at his fight spirit. "Such a cute set of words mr ryu...but I sense weakness in your nervous system..." she thought to herself thinking, to tease him in a weakening way, "naughty human boys need a spanking..." giggling, she flipped off the turnbuckle, delivering a precise kick straight into ryu's head.

"I'm quite more than your average girl...mister ryu..." standing to her feet, tossing her long purple hair over her shoulder, she looked over at ryu waiting for his next move. But deep in Miyuki's mind, she a certain, taste, for seeing her opponents sweat.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

"R-Ridiculous...i can't even keep up with her speed, leave alone fighting at her level", Ryu thinks in embarassed concern as Miyuki evades his maneuvre so easily, immediately striking back as her kick sends him spinning down to the canvas.

Shaking his head lightly, the lightly stunned boy still has the spirit to fight back: he would roll up to his feet, getting close to the ever-smiling Miyuki.
"I...I'm not done yet: take this!", he says. Trying to reach at her wrist pulling her close, Ryu will go for a martial arts shoulder-tackle at her chest, in the hope to pull an effective move. But if it doesn't happen, then his maneuvre will just result into unwittingly tossing himself right into the awaiting holds of Miyuki!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Miyuki at that minute was struggling to regain her vision, perhaps a bug in her system?, or a malfunction from the intense fighting mood she was in, but she took the shoulder tackle in and fell into the corner. "Ouhhhhh....what a....n new experience..." she groaned looking up to ryu dizzy, having felt being dizzy for the first time, "w what is this feeling?..." Miyuki questioned herself as she tried to get up, with her pink costume shiny and wet from ryu's boy sweat.

"That liquid is soooo warm, your so.....m manly mr ryu..." she pressed her weak hands on his chest, rubbing it as she was enthralled by his male physique.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

The girl definitely was strange.... getting all warm and flirty after receiving a hard strike, Ryu would think, blushing at the soft touch of her fingers.

In any case, his shoulder tackle had collided with her body nice and square, and now Ryu's first concern was that he would not have gone too hard on the cute cyborg.
"H-Heh... and you're so...cutely girly Miuyki-chan... ", he smiled in response, quite deluding himself that he was the winner of this little spar.

"So..are you going to give up?", he would ask while carefully pulling the girl up to her feet.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 am

Whispering up into ryu's ear, ever so soothing and softly, Miyuki put her locking legs into place around the deluded male. "oh ryu, you make this too easy for me....its time....for a little....nap..." she activated her long awaited, Electronic Lullaby-Squeezing Kiss move, just for him, wrapping her long legs around ryu's waist, squeezing the gasping breath out of him, Miyuki began to sing a old time Japanese lullaby to ryu, as cute as it sounded, she would treat him childishly too.

"Sleep, sleep, sleep, little one, while my baby sleeps, I will wash some red beans, and clean some rice..." Miyuki continued her lullaby, whispering into ryu's ear as she had him in a rather, difficult submission hold with him leaned on her body, holding his head up softly caressing him. but comforting at the same time.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Lured into Miyuki's sweet trap, Ryu tries to pull back but her strong legs won't let him go, her ankles crossed to hold him tight and secure in her bodyscissors.
And, to make his predicament even more embarassing she start to sing a little lullaby to his ear.

"U-Unghfff....w-what...? H-Hey stop it....nfffh..." Even with her strong thighs squeezing the air out of Ryu's lungs, the cute cyborg girl is caressing and soothingly singing to her prisoner, slowly but steadily weakening his resistence while he struggles but can't get out.

"N-Nghh.....s-stop....it....", he repeats but with a little more of tiredness in his voice this time as Myuki's lullaby tune is working its toll on poor Ryu, inducing him to lean upon Miyuki, so that she has her handsome prisoner right where she wanted in the perfect position to lull and constrict more and more, picking the pace of her squeezing thighs with the soothing melody.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Stroking ryu's face gently, she brushed her fingers across his hair smoothly as they were covered in sweat, she gave him a lulling, but sweet, goodnight kiss to the sleepy ryu as he passed out gradually, leaning on her smooth wettened body. "Goodnight mr ryu, I see you are defeated and termed K.O'ed, may I suggest you seek more training?" she tauntingly said to ryu as he slept, brushing her hair along his battered, gorgeous body.

But Miyuki wondered, having lulled the poor guy to sleep in the middle of the ring, she wanted to congratulate her win by taking him over to her place, as a losers reward. "I think he would love a little rest and relaxation......ryu.....i'll nurse you back to health for the excellent fight..." smirking, she continued to caress him until he awoke.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next