Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 4 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Ryu's already relaxed mind was lulled into further surrender by the soothing rhymes of her song, as he made a soft sigh and went softer in her caring embrace.

Sunk into deeper, blissful unconsciousness, the boy kept sleeping peacefully with Myuki's voice caressing his ears.

When he woke up hours laters, he surely felt more refreshed, though slightly embarassed for letting the cute cyborg girl put him to sleep like that.
"N-Nhfhh... t-that was strange but very nice...", he said basically to himself, then adding "Oh well... time to go back to wrestling, i definitely need to improve".
Though, in case Myuki was nlt sleeping and would hear such words, it was unsure whether she would let him go, or if she would decide to protectively lull him into slumber again, in order to prevent him from hurting himself.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 4 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:53 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":1rhbjgjd]Ryu's already relaxed mind was lulled into further surrender by the soothing rhymes of her song, as he made a soft sigh and went softer in her caring embrace.

Sunk into deeper, blissful unconsciousness, the boy kept sleeping peacefully with Myuki's voice caressing his ears.

When he woke up hours laters, he surely felt more refreshed, though slightly embarassed for letting the cute cyborg girl put him to sleep like that.
"N-Nhfhh... t-that was strange but very nice...", he said basically to himself, then adding "Oh well... time to go back to wrestling, i definitely need to improve".
Though, in case Myuki was nlt sleeping and would hear such words, it was unsure whether she would let him go, or if she would decide to protectively lull him into slumber again, in order to prevent him from hurting himself.

Miyuki was still tightly hugging onto ryu, as her hand was sleepily rested on his shoulder, she rested her head into his chest with tired sleepy eyes, she gave out a slight mumble of curiosity to him. "Mr ryu.....you are awake and cured?" she woke joyfully smiling, looking up to him cutely, "did you enjoy our little rest sleep after lasts nights spar match?" nuzzling into his chest caring.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 am

"Mnnn....y-yawnn...". Ryu would stretch, lazily wiping off the last remainings of sleepiness. Not without surprise, he noticed that one night of sleep in Miyuki's lovely embrace had been enough to heal him from the sounding beating received during their recent spar.

"Uhn....uh??? Hey, your curative skills are amazing Miyuki-chan!", Ryu would say in glad surprise, blushing a little bit at the cyborg girl still clinging nicely at him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":3fxjj3dt]"Mnnn....y-yawnn...". Ryu would stretch, lazily wiping off the last remainings of sleepiness. Not without surprise, he noticed that one night of sleep in Miyuki's lovely embrace had been enough to heal him from the sounding beating received during their recent spar.

"Uhn....uh??? Hey, your curative skills are amazing Miyuki-chan!", Ryu would say in glad surprise, blushing a little bit at the cyborg girl still clinging nicely at him.

Smiling to him sweetly, Miyuki crawled up to him softly like that of a loyal pet cat, "all for the opponents I care for...I cannot stand to see you suffer from my overloads in fighting...it....has always been a flaw of me, ryu..." looking to her own two hands, a slight rip on her glove left from the fight with him, was clearly showing her smooth, synthetic skin that had remained hidden from many people. "I had....never knew I had skin like this..." she began to stroke it across his right arm, tearing off her glove to show ryu her beautiful hands, while the thought of revealing other parts of her body skin, had proved happy and amusing to Miyuki as a beautiful surprise for him.

"Ryu....whats it like to be human?" she looked at him, tilting her head cutely as she curiously was to him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Ryu's gaze lingered on those deep, charming eyes of hers, his cheeks flushing from the soft touch of her syntetic skin.

"W-Well... t-this is quite the question Miyuki-chan... i'm not someone who can give a smart answer to such difficult questions...... Still... i guess being human would mean doing the best with what you have... working together with your friends to achieve big goals even if you're so weak.... and to help your friends so to that their dreams may come true as well.... just because you love them. Uh...well.... maybe this is more what being human SHOULD be, actually... haha... "

With that said Ryu bursted out into a little laughter, having the impression to have just given a stupid and insufficient answer. In any case, her almost childlike curiosity was sweet.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":18wnmbqn]Ryu's gaze lingered on those deep, charming eyes of hers, his cheeks flushing from the soft touch of her syntetic skin.

"W-Well... t-this is quite the question Miyuki-chan... i'm not someone who can give a smart answer to such difficult questions...... Still... i guess being human would mean doing the best with what you have... working together with your friends to achieve big goals even if you're so weak.... and to help your friends so to that their dreams may come true as well.... just because you love them. Uh...well.... maybe this is more what being human SHOULD be, actually... haha... "

With that said Ryu bursted out into a little laughter, having the impression to have just given a stupid and insufficient answer. In any case, her almost childlike curiosity was sweet.

Miyuki's cheeks glowed with a strange, but lovable care upon hearing ryu's words to her about being human, while not being the human of most human-cyborg creations of her kind, she felt a certain, friendship around the male, something that'd she struggled to obtain before. "That answer was most sweet, mister ryu..." she leaned her head to his shoulder, admiring the rising sun as it shined through her dorm window, she was overall happy that he had seen her more than a strong opponent and cyborg, but had treated her like a human being. "You are a kind man....I do hope....we can meet again...ryu, it would mean the world to me..." a small, oily tear dripped from her face, snuggling him while she thought of what fun it be, to meet up with him in the ring someday, not as a opponent, but a friend and mentor.

"If its too much to ask..." she sat up looking away shyly, "c could I stay with you?...mister ryu?" her eyes glimmered tearing looking away, fearing if ryu said he would not take her under his wing, because, Miyuki is alone with her thoughts from most times, deep in her robotic mind.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Ryu watched at the cute cyborg girl and listened to her gentle, even shy words.

He could not really tell whether humanity was something given with birth as a human, or if it could be rather a state of mind and hearth, something that even an artificial intelligence like that of Miyuki could get to achieve. If someone was to ask him, he would certainly say that Miyuki was definitely human from that point of view, regardless of what her body was made of.

With a gentle movement, Ryu's finger would wipe off that tear from her cheek. A human taking a cyborg under his protectiv wing could sound odd but also very interesting. And Miyuki was really a sweet person after all, so he didn't really care about the species differences.
"H-Huh... well that's a bit surprising but... yes. Sure, i would not mind you around Miyuki-chan. So please stay with me as long as you will like", he finally answered with a kind smile, then mumbling to himself for a slight moment.

"Though... considering how badly i lost to you on the ring, i'd really need to improve my actual skills and strenght if i'm going to be a mentor for you. So i'd really appreciate if you would be my sparring partner Myuki-chan. Training with you i will improve faster, having the goal to surpass even your awesome fighting skills. In that way we can help each other", Ryu would say.
He really needed to improve if he wanted to compete with powerful furries and other super-powered opponents, and it would also make Myuki feel like she was helping him, so that she would not feel like a burden. So he wished that the cute cyborg-girl would be okay with his offer.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Miyuki looked up at ryu, blinking in much emotional, but happy surprise, hearing his kind words to her as she leaned up beside him, and kissed his cheek warming, giving him a snuggle that she was greatly honoured of ryu, not feeling the need to beat him up senseless anymore.

"T thankyou ryu, my new friend..." she said delightfully calm, having cleared her tears that ryu, had caringly, wiped off her delicate face, "and....it will be a pleasure to be your partner, ryu, because you have taught me a valuable lesson in becoming more human..." she paused for a brief minute, then cheerfully picking him up with a adorable smile on her, "partner ryu kun..." tapping his nose as they both stood facing each other, Miyuki in her slim and elegant look.

"So ryu kun, can we.....consume human delicatessen fluids together?" having said that, she looked on worried for the word, "I mean...ice cream...us together?" she said smiling, looking to ryu cheery.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm

"Uh... consume...fluids..??? Ohhhh... an ice-cream!!! Sorry Miyuki-chan, i had almost forgotten our stake", Ryu smiled at her cute facial expression.

"Well then, prepare yourself to enjoy the biggest and smoothest ice cream of your life!", he said, heading to the ice cream shop together with his newly found cybernetic friend.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Giggling and clapping in much delight, she smiled, jumping up into ryu's arms, knowing that she, deep inside her cybernetics, that Miyuki was finally happy in her heart, now that she is not alone anymore. Clinging to ryu like a innocent little girl, Miyuki leaned her soft head into his neck, "that sounds a amazing! but, what flavours do they have partner ryu? fish oil perhaps?" she asked, as they both left the apartment for the local shops.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next