Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 3 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:28 pm

The warm, soft feel of Miyuki's lips and the teasing smooching sound of her sweet kiss were the last things poor Ryu was aware of, before he would slowly close his eyes and his senses drifted away into blissful unconsciousness.
Lulled and cooed into deeper sleep, the red-haired boy was now snoozing peacefully in her gentle embrace, much to Miyuki's joy and amusement.

It took several minutes before he would slowly come back to his senses, still in Miyuki's coddling arms. "N-Nhhhh....w-where.....?", he mumbled half-coherently, still dizzy as his fluttering eyes slowly re-focused on the teasing vision of the pink-haze girl smiling down at her catch.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match - Page 3 Empty Re: Miyuki vs Ryu: POW sparring match

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

"To my apartment.....I mean.....Minako's and Reika's apartment dorm that is..." she giggled softly whilst stroking ryu's chest, as Miyuki knew her other two roomie's, were out fighting or at the gym. She was delighted after putting the boy to sleep, as it came to her senses to give ryu, a more relaxing night after his loss.

"It will allow you....to rest and heal up....and by my win, you are mine for the night..." she smiled poking his lower chin, staring into his eyes with her gleaming pupils, as she was seeing ryu being obeyingly sleepy to her words.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Full awake but still too weakened to escape from Miyuki's loving embrace, Ryu flushed at her declared plan to take him back to her place.

"U-Uh....? W-Wait...i will not...nhhhh...". While Ryu is feebly trying to protest, the playful cyborg girl places a finger under her chin nudging him to look up into her pupils.... pupils that are now glimmering in a very relaxing way.

"Uhhnn...w-what....are you....?? ...doinnn.....", his head start to feel swooning as he squirms in a most probably useless attempt at resisting. Apparently, Miyuki is getting to like the idea of putting the handsome and cute boy to sleep.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Giving ryu a slight smile of psychotic cyborg girl evil, she latched around his waist tighter with her long legs, crushing his body into a submissive aura as she talked into his ear. "Please mr ryu....for your own good and my enjoyment sensors, give into me....." she said, laying her head to his chest letting go, as well as bringing on her cute and honoured side to him.

"I will make your sleep worthwhile anyway....my human friend..." smirking, Miyuki dragged ryu out of the ring by his leg, thus taking him to her apartment a few miles away from the gym. As they came into her part of the apartment dorm, they could see it was heavily decorated with pink swirled wallpaper, along with a bed and spare parts if she got injured from fights to come. "Here we are...my part of the dorm........" she gently placed ryu, head up in her lap, "just hold still....I'm quite good at clearing bruising..." Miyuki said calmly to the dazed ryu, healing his bruises with her warming hands as she took off one glove.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"N-Ngfff...." Ryu found that Miyuki's scissoring thighs pressing around his waist were enough a strong argument to cut off his protests. And on top of it.... her calm soothing voice seemed to have been engeneered to induce a soothing weakness in her chosen "friends", making it quite difficult to resist.

Like that, Ryu was easily walked to Miyuki's place, where she laid him down, head resting on the soft warmth of her lap as she started to treat his bruises while at the same time lulling him into smooth relaxation.
"M-Mnnnnn....f-feels much better... i..i'll admit you're actually good at this...", Ryu could only confirm with slightly dazed voice and blushing face, feeling the pleasant warmth of her healing hand while she had the boy right where she wanted.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":16sw9p5u]"N-Ngfff...." Ryu found that Miyuki's scissoring thighs pressing around his waist were enough a strong argument to cut off his protests. And on top of it.... her calm soothing voice seemed to have been engeneered to induce a soothing weakness in her chosen "friends", making it quite difficult to resist.

Like that, Ryu was easily walked to Miyuki's place, where she laid him down, head resting on the soft warmth of her lap as she started to treat his bruises while at the same time lulling him into smooth relaxation.
"M-Mnnnnn....f-feels much better... i..i'll admit you're actually good at this...", Ryu could only confirm with slightly dazed voice and blushing face, feeling the pleasant warmth of her healing hand while she had the boy right where she wanted.

Miyuki smiled softly down at ryu, seeing that the boy was enjoying her little healing/mending session of hers to him, she relaxed softer down onto her bed with him, resting her soft hands against his muscles and injured area's. "I can be calm ryu....its just, sometimes, I like to fight others, but I worry of what I do to them if I beat them..." she said softly to him, kissing his cheek in a somewhat caring, but loving way. "Thankyou....ryu sama.....I may not be human, but I am just enough to qualify for it..." giving a warm, bright smile to his affectionate comment, she pushes away the photo that was left cheekily, by no other than Reika herself, of Miyuki getting a wedgie from Reika earlier last night in her sleep.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"Mmnn... i should be the one thanking you for your kindness...", Ryu would reply letting himelf rest on Myuki's comforting lap.
"She might not be human... but she's so incredibly cute and alluring...", Ryu couldn't help but admit to himself while she leaned over to give a soft kiss to his cheek, her gentle caresses and soothing voice inducing him into a relaxed meekness... not to mention those gleaming eyes of hers gazing at him....

Suddenly, Ryu realized that the girl was actually soothing him again into a ditzy state without him even noticing till now... could it be that Miyuki was growing a liking in this new experience, soothing a boy to sleep so that he would entrust his limp body to her loving cares???

With that thought in mind, the red-haired boy would twitch and move in a sloppy trial at sneaking out of Miyuki's relaxing hold.
"N-Nghh...t-tired.... this is not good...", he mumbled trying to shake himself out of that pleasant numbness, but she was probably not going to allow any of his meek attempts at standing up.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":2jass0a3]"Mmnn... i should be the one thanking you for your kindness...", Ryu would reply letting himelf rest on Myuki's comforting lap.
"She might not be human... but she's so incredibly cute and alluring...", Ryu couldn't help but admit to himself while she leaned over to give a soft kiss to his cheek, her gentle caresses and soothing voice inducing him into a relaxed meekness... not to mention those gleaming eyes of hers gazing at him....

Suddenly, Ryu realized that the girl was actually soothing him again into a ditzy state without him even noticing till now... could it be that Miyuki was growing a liking in this new experience, soothing a boy to sleep so that he would entrust his limp body to her loving cares???

With that thought in mind, the red-haired boy would twitch and move in a sloppy trial at sneaking out of Miyuki's relaxing hold.
"N-Nghh...t-tired.... this is not good...", he mumbled trying to shake himself out of that pleasant numbness, but she was probably not going to allow any of his meek attempts at standing up.

"Your tired mr ryu?" Miyuki said with a gleaming face of untouched joy, with ryu getting ready to go night night, she just adored his company with her and his personality towards her, "you can rest here for the night while you recover...I don't want you to go injuring yourself too much in further matches!" she said, cutely latching onto ryu like a child with its parent, though it had seemed many minutes ago she had beaten him senseless, a change of heart came to her mind, a caring, friendly side to her new friend.

To ryu's sleepy surprise, Miyuki was yawning herself whilst rubbing her eyelids, all tuckered out and in need to calm down her internal batteries for tomorrows day, "mr ryu.....can I rest with you here?....." she looked up at him with teary, cute eyes of care, "just for tonight?" having said her soft words, she wrapped around him closer nuzzling into his bare chest, showing that she did care a lot for him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 pm

With Miyuki sleep-inducing eyes and cooing voice it's not really like Ryu would have many chances to refuse her offer.
But in any case, her cute innocent looks and talk induced Ryu to soften his will to resist.
"Nhhh.... w-well if it's just for tonight... i guess it's ok.." Affected by such cuteness, the already dizzy Ryu was sweetly embraced by her warm limbs.
"G-Goodnight Miyuki chan...", he whispered with blushing face, giving a soft kiss to her forehead as he let the cyborg girl rest her head onto his chest.

Then, his eyes closed to blissful sleep. There was something worrying him a little about that 'I don't want you to go injuring yourself too much in further matches!' she said before.... Maybe Miyuki was planning to hold him in her caring arms for longer than one night?
But there was no time to worry about this now.... Ryu's conscious mind drifted into blissful oblivion, cuddled with the lovley Miyuki-chan.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":23b9m5jq]With Miyuki sleep-inducing eyes and cooing voice it's not really like Ryu would have many chances to refuse her offer.
But in any case, her cute innocent looks and talk induced Ryu to soften his will to resist.
"Nhhh.... w-well if it's just for tonight... i guess it's ok.." Affected by such cuteness, the already dizzy Ryu was sweetly embraced by her warm limbs.
"G-Goodnight Miyuki chan...", he whispered with blushing face, giving a soft kiss to her forehead as he let the cyborg girl rest her head onto his chest.

Then, his eyes closed to blissful sleep. There was something worrying him a little about that 'I don't want you to go injuring yourself too much in further matches!' she said before.... Maybe Miyuki was planning to hold him in her caring arms for longer than one night?
But there was no time to worry about this now.... Ryu's conscious mind drifted into blissful oblivion, cuddled with the lovley Miyuki-chan.

"Goodnight..and sweet dreams my dear..." Miyuki said softly, blushing at the fact she had been kissed at last by ryu himself, lulling to sleep on his bare, calm chest, stroking it as she rested gently on him. She thought to herself as she slept, seeing as humans themselves were quite easy to put to sleep being a cyborg, Miyuki did enjoy this new sensation of emotion she grew, that of both submission and care. For in deep in her thoughts of the past, she now knew of what human compassion meant, through fighting and conflict, it brings those of differ types, closer together, Miyuki thought in her blissful sleep with ryu.

Beginning to sing in her sleep to ryu, "sleep dear soul...not a thing to let you stir...dream peacefully...and you will be hurt no more..." she whispered onto his face ever so lightly, as Miyuki admired the starry night sky outside.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next