Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna - Page 6 Empty Re: Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Kia yelped loudly, no longer in a place to fight back. She was easily rolled back to Marie and llet out a loud yelp as she felt her foot and heel dig into her chest and ribs.

"Yeah well.... Your just jealous...one day... i will be the best fighter in AFW, just you wait..and that day, i am going to parade your body all the way around the ring to show off to everyone bitch!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna - Page 6 Empty Re: Kia Manaputo Vs Marie Belladonna

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Marie snorts down at Kia as she still keeps talking to her, and tried to kick her right across the face, specifically, her mouth, to shut her up, then plants the heel of her boot against Kia's crotch, and would start to twist her heel a bit, trying to push it into her sex to humiliate her, tearing a hole through her panties in the process.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm

She gave off a large ylep when her mouth was kicked. She really hated it when her face was attacked.

Her eyes grew wide as her panties were now ripped open. She gasped as she could feel the heel of the boot presse hard, trying to get inside. Sadly for Kia it did and it caused her to moan out loudly, Once she had enough, which was quite fast, she started crawling backwards, sliding her heel from inside her and tried to get herself over to the ropes.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 am

Marie chuckles, enjoying picking her opponent part piece by piece. She looked down at her as her kick had busted open the girl's lips. She continued to twist her heel around, trying to stimulate her. As she continues to toy with her, she's in for a little surprise, as the girl still seems to have enough steam to crawl away from her.

She whistles, impressed. "Hmm.. I must admit, a lesser woman would be begging me for mercy and crying her eyes out. You're pretty damn stubborn, aren't you? Hmhm, good. Means I can worry less about wearing my new punching bag out." She says, and casually steps towards her as Kia hugs the ropes.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

"I am not a punchbag...never have been and never will be. This fight is just a fluke..you wont win next time!"

Kia climbed up using the ropes to help her get to her feet. Her crotch hurt badly and she was struggling to stand properly because of it. On the plus side at least she wasn't a boy, a crotch attack would of been even more devastating then.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:23 pm

"Shhh... punching bags don't talk." She said, stepping towards Kia as she crawled for the ropes. Once she grabbed at the middle ropes, Marie would reach down for her ankles, and pull back, trying to yank her away from the ropes, and make her fall flat on her front!

"I think I like you better laying on the mat than I do on your feet. Stay down there."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6