by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tannis vs Alice

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tannis vs Alice - Page 2 Empty Re: Tannis vs Alice

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 am

Tannis was still enraged at Alice and she wasn't going to calm down anytime soon but as one of her hands moved to slap at Alice her opponent caught it and twisted her own arm behind her back "No, i'm not insane, i'm not crazy" Tannis said as she struggled in Alice's grip "I will beat you and i will not be locked up" Tannis screamed out as she tried to slam her foot down on Alice's own foot.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3752crr3]Tannis was still enraged at Alice and she wasn't going to calm down anytime soon but as one of her hands moved to slap at Alice her opponent caught it and twisted her own arm behind her back "No, i'm not insane, i'm not crazy" Tannis said as she struggled in Alice's grip "I will beat you and i will not be locked up" Tannis screamed out as she tried to slam her foot down on Alice's own foot.

"Hey! how dare you say you'll beat me! OWWWWW!!!" Alice screamed as her foot was stamped on by tannis, quite a pitiful move, but it managed to get Alice back from her harsh language and insulting, for this was a fight after all! Stumbling over to the ropes to shake off her foot in pain, she prepared a hard arm clothesline at tannis, hoping to hit in the neck first as Alice readied her shoes for a sprint in at her. Painful it felt for the hacker girl, but the crowd laughed at her jumping in, cheering tannis on to beat the overconfident girl.

"Grnnn, dodge this you psycho!" she shouted, her glasses still on, with her blue air flowing as she ran to tannis with the powerful clothesline maneuver.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

Tannis stumbled forward as Alice let go of her arm and Tannis took a second to rub her sore arm. However it seemed that Tannis wasn't able to relax to long as she heard Alice yell out from behind her giving Tannis just enough time to fall to the mat intentionally.

"Ha i'm not going to fall for that." Tannis said as she began to feel a faint throbbing in her head and she knew that soon her little chibi's would start to show up and Tannis just hoped that the one she feared would stay away or else this match might not end well for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":apsg65vg]Tannis stumbled forward as Alice let go of her arm and Tannis took a second to rub her sore arm. However it seemed that Tannis wasn't able to relax to long as she heard Alice yell out from behind her giving Tannis just enough time to fall to the mat intentionally.

"Ha i'm not going to fall for that." Tannis said as she began to feel a faint throbbing in her head and she knew that soon her little chibi's would start to show up and Tannis just hoped that the one she feared would stay away or else this match might not end well for her.

Having just missed tannis's throat with her clothesline, Alice slid and slided all the way over to the far ropes, hanging onto them as she had wore the wrong shoes for this match. Tannis was getting annoying to Alice quickly, deep in her mind, her persistence in a full on fight was something to keep in mind about her opponent, seeing tannis hold her head like she was having a headache of some sort, right in the middle of the match.

"Aww, playing cute and dizzy are we? hehe! there will be more hurting for this tannis you freak!" straightening her glasses, Alice went in with a clean left hook across tannis's head, for if her opponent clicked back to her face, Alice would follow with headbutt to the chin. "A girl of her intellect would of fallen crying like a baby right now, what is blocking her freakish mind? maybe I shall have to knock some brain cells out of her thick skull for tonight's match..." she thought deviously, while throwing that hook at tannis.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 am

Tannis was still on the ground holding her head as she tried to control herself but then Alice connected with her left hook which sent Tannis's head snapping back and the following headbutt sent Tannis to the mat holding her head in pain this time instead of trying to keep herself under control "No stay away, stay away." Tannis whispered to herself as she began to hear and evil laugh in her head and she knew what was coming and she was trying her hardest toprevent it from happening.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Alice either wanted to simply laugh at the poor girl, or ruin tannis's mind with hurtful language at the moment, but this was fight after all, for Alice needed a victory to show her growing superiority. "Oh I'll stay away alright...once you cry for your audience crybaby!" Alice cackled, dragging tannis by her white lovely locks to the middle of the ring, in view for the crowd to see tannis's wallowing ways.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 am

Tannis was still in a bad way as she felt Alice grab her by her hair and start to drag her by it "Get away, get away." Tannis yelled out not at Alice but at who she now saw in front of her eyes. Tannis was looking right at Josey Wales the girl who had beaten her and stuffed her in a coffin for a few hours and now her form haunted Tannis's head. Tannis immediatly began to reach for Alice's hands in her hair as she wanted to get away from Alice as the image of Josey moved in front of ehr opponent and began to laugh at her. "No, stop, i don't want to experience that ever again." Tannis yelled out probably confusing Alice and most of the crowd as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Having already read tannis's head through the time she studied her opponents, Alice knew the fear causing tannis to act crazy, was all done by josey wales herself, a nuisance in Alice's view but nothing to consider as a "threat" for now. "I get it.....do I look like josey to you tannis?!" Alice giggled, taking the opportunity to really screw with tannis's head, "Howdy y'all! its me! josey tootin wales! here to bury our scared lily livered tannis lady!" she blurted out in a Texan accent, listening to the crowd whale in laughter.

Funny as this was, Alice laid a hard kick into tannis's face, still acting her Texan accent for her audience. "Looks like we y'all got us a squealer here folks and folkette's! HNAHH!" Alice smiled, giving her a kick.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 am

Tannis was still rather scared and as Alice's foot smashed into her face Tannis fell t othe mat holding her head in pain and fear. Tannis however worked up a bit of courage as she wasn't new to this and she knew that if she lost Alice might repeat Josey's move and trap her in a dark box. "Shut up, shut up, shut up" Tannis screamed out as she would leap off the mat and try and tackle Alice so she could punch the girl in the face bofore attempting to headbutt Alice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 am

[quote="d_ultsch":2u02wc90]Tannis was still rather scared and as Alice's foot smashed into her face Tannis fell t othe mat holding her head in pain and fear. Tannis however worked up a bit of courage as she wasn't new to this and she knew that if she lost Alice might repeat Josey's move and trap her in a dark box. "Shut up, shut up, shut up" Tannis screamed out as she would leap off the mat and try and tackle Alice so she could punch the girl in the face bofore attempting to headbutt Alice.

Cackling to herself having managed to scare tannis, Alice moved in on her to play with the freak. "How about....NO! for I know of your defeat with the Texan lughead...involving a casket...a very...dark casket..." Alice chuckled, but before she could get a hard face kick on the scared girl, tannis had already rose up, and punched her right in the face! as Alice's glasses flew off with a yelping groan, flying to the corner.

"Grrrrrnhhh...w way to shut up someone, stupid..." Alice groaned, holding her head from the good fisticuff blow tannis whaled at her in rage, now vulnerable in the corner of the ring itself.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next