by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tannis vs Alice

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tannis vs Alice - Page 4 Empty Re: Tannis vs Alice

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

Tannis didn't care how bad she had hurt Alice because in her head the girl deserved it. So Tannis decided that this girl had to be hurt some more so Tannis would kick Alice in the side to attempt to roll the girl over "Stop trying to make me remember all of that." Tannis yelled out as she would then stomp down on Alice's ribs before jumping into the air and attempting to land her butt on ALice's face for a little revenge.

If Tannis managed to land her butt drop she would immediatly wiggle her butt alittle to humiliate Alice before aiming a punch at the girls stomach in an effort to cause her opponent as much pain as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"But you must frea-Gnnnfuuu!!!" Alice groaned interrupted yet again, coughing out spit from the hard stomp from tannis's foot, only to welcomed by cheeks, the warm buzzum of tannis slamming onto her face with a loud thud. Putting the over confident girl into a state of both daze, and blushing up as her opponents butt wiggled on her face.

That cosie warm, for it felt painful at first, but gradually a new experience for Alice, pillowed by tannis. "F feels wrong butt....so nice nmmm...." Alice purred, with her whole body getting softer.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 am

Tannis continued to rub her butt on Alice's face as she wanted to get some revenge on the girl who was having fun tormenting so far in the match "How do you like it?" Tannis said as she was blushing deeply as this experience was quite humiliating for her also. Tannis however refused to quit as she didn't want to let her opponent get the upper hand again.

As Tannis rubbed her butt on Alice's face she bgan to calm down alittle as her rage dimmed and Tannis began to bounce her butt up and down on Alice's face much to the cheers of the audience.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Alice was already in a world of lulling, for the warmness of tannis's butt wiggles on her face, had sent Alice into a wavey place called memory lane. Feeling as she wrapped up in warm covers, seducing her repulsive mind into bliss.

"Nmmmmh....your butt....is so....memorable...." Alice dizzily said with her blue eyes swirling, her cheeks red as tomatoes, all to be rudely awakened by tannis's cute butt bounces on her face. "H hey! f f fight fair butty girl!" Alice snapped, getting dazed out each time tannis's butt landed smack on her face. For farting was something Alice tended not to think about.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 am

Tannis continued to bounce up and down on top of Alice's face "I am fighting fair" Tannis said as she heard Alice's muffled protests "But if you want" Tannis then stopped bouncing on Alice's face and began to rub her butt all over Alice's face "She i can play fair" Tannis then decided that since Alice was so mean, she needed to be humiliated.

Tannis then reached dow nand began to pull up Alice's shirt to reveal alice's breasts "Lets see if you like being humiliated and laughed at.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":uhs6kl9k]Tannis continued to bounce up and down on top of Alice's face "I am fighting fair" Tannis said as she heard Alice's muffled protests "But if you want" Tannis then stopped bouncing on Alice's face and began to rub her butt all over Alice's face "She i can play fair" Tannis then decided that since Alice was so mean, she needed to be humiliated.

Tannis then reached dow nand began to pull up Alice's shirt to reveal alice's breasts "Lets see if you like being humiliated and laughed at.

The butt rubbing to her face was blissful at the moment, for things were going to take a interesting twist for Alice, a worse thought twist. "Nmmmm....w what? hey! let go! I don't want them see....aughhhh!!!" Alice whaled as she kicked and screamed like a spoilt kid, getting both her blue jacket and shirt underneath, while tannis went on to take off her black striped bra to reveal, two perky breasts now out facing to the crowd as they cooed.

"N no....they are all laughing at me....perverted ones...laughing!...." Alice meeped, covering herself with her arms shivering in humiliation, a deep blushing tone of red placed on her cheeks, scattering to get her jacket back off tannis. Now getting a taste of her own good from tannis, making Alice blush and flail embarrassed from the strip move.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 am

Tannis quickly moved away from Alice while laughing at the girl along with the crowd "See what happens to mean people." Tannis said as she quickly move back towards Alice to try and stop her from hiding her breasts " No you deserve to be humiliated." Tannis said as she tried to rip Alice's top completely of of her so that she couldn't cover back up.

"Just give up and stop being so mean." Tannis said as she would soon try and pull Alice's pants down around her ankles to prevent Alice from running away.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 pm

"N never!!!! I I'm b better than you all!!!" Alice screamed embarrassed, trying to run out of the ring trying to avoid this nightmare on herself! but caught out by tannis as she tugged down on Alice's green combat pants, now showing the crowd full view of her black striped underwear. Quite a rare sight, Alice's choice of underwear, if you managed to break into her apartment.

"Buh....buhh.....this is unfairrrrr!!! your supposed be crying at my f feet!?" Alice cried tears, now a joke to the crowds as they roared in laughter, while she was ready to be taken out permanently. Tannis's moment to shine again had come...ruling out the suffering she experienced with the Texan terror.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Tannis couldn't help but giggle at Alice's humiliation "How does it feel to taste your own medicine?" Tannis said as she moved towards Alice with a smile in her face as Tannis was cheering up alittle. "I bet you don't like the whole crowd seeing your undies." Tannis said as she would try and grab onto Alice's hair and pull her towards the center of the ring.

"How about if you give up now i won't spank you" Tannis said as she would try and place Alice over her knee to set her up for a humiliating spanking "Or mabye i should just spank oyu anyway so that you will learn to be nicer to people." Tannis said as she would raise her hand and bring it down sharply against Alice's butt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":1gw33wq5]Tannis couldn't help but giggle at Alice's humiliation "How does it feel to taste your own medicine?" Tannis said as she moved towards Alice with a smile in her face as Tannis was cheering up alittle. "I bet you don't like the whole crowd seeing your undies." Tannis said as she would try and grab onto Alice's hair and pull her towards the center of the ring.

"How about if you give up now i won't spank you" Tannis said as she would try and place Alice over her knee to set her up for a humiliating spanking "Or mabye i should just spank oyu anyway so that you will learn to be nicer to people." Tannis said as she would raise her hand and bring it down sharply against Alice's butt.

Alice screamed and yelped as she was dragged by tannis, kicking to the middle of the ring, in full view of the camera's for the complete humiliation of Alice now. With camera's buzzing all around her, the crowd giggling at how cute, how embarrassed Alice looked crying and naked there, was enough to break a little of Alice's mind, sending her the crazy one now.

"N no more! I w won't give up nor sing to you! just....STOPPP!!!!" Alice said, being as stubborn, tearful as her tears dripped on tannis's knee, her blue hair messed up out of the bob, now a withering cowardly butt to be spanked by tannis. "Gnnnowwwwww!!!!" Alice screamed, her butt throbbing a red hand mark from tannis's great slap, now showing her opponents butt burning a bright pink as Alice moaned annoyingly.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next