by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tannis vs Alice

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tannis vs Alice - Page 5 Empty Re: Tannis vs Alice

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 am

Tannis looked down at ALice as she raised her hand in the air to prepare for another smack "Just give up and i'll stop." Tannis said as she would swing her hand down again to spank Alice a second time. Tannis was feeling really weird right now as she had never been in control like this and he had to admit it was kinda exciting, especially with the crowd chanting her name while laughing at Alice.

"If you don't give up i'm just going to have to keep spanking you." Tannis said, ehr voice filled with glee as she tried to spank Alice again. Tannis wouldn't stop this time and after the third spank she would raise her hand up again and spank Alice two or three more times before stopping.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3bwa0idu]Tannis looked down at ALice as she raised her hand in the air to prepare for another smack "Just give up and i'll stop." Tannis said as she would swing her hand down again to spank Alice a second time. Tannis was feeling really weird right now as she had never been in control like this and he had to admit it was kinda exciting, especially with the crowd chanting her name while laughing at Alice.

"If you don't give up i'm just going to have to keep spanking you." Tannis said, ehr voice filled with glee as she tried to spank Alice again. Tannis wouldn't stop this time and after the third spank she would raise her hand up again and spank Alice two or three more times before stopping.

Her ass spanked red like a tomato, as well as looking around seeing the crowds chant for tannis's comeback, Alice tearfully glared and looked up at tannis, "Bite me...you you coffin caged psycho brat!" Alice snapped at her opponent, trying to wiggle out in order to kick back at her. But all tannis needed to do now was knock out this humiliated girl, or suffer the consequences if Alice escaped her spanking, and got back fighting at tannis into a bruised pulp stain on the ring's canvas.

"L let me go now! your in for the beatdown of your career when I get up!!!" Alice roared, wiggling her butt and small breats off to try and escape from tannis's knee, adding in some pinches as she held onto her opponents body.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 am

Tannis struggled to keep Alice on her knee as Alice began to kick and struggle in her grasp "Stop struggling and just take your punishment." Tannis said as she managed to slap Alice on the ass one more time before she felt Alice start pinching her legs "Ouch that hurts" Tannis screamed out as she pushed Alice off of her knee and Tannis moved away from Alice.

Tannis rubbed her leg where Alice pinched her and she glared at Alice "Why don't you just give up and tke your humiliation. Or do you want another spanking."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Alice was now in no mood to be tannis's "toy of humiliation" anymore, right in front of the crowd and the many wrestlers who watched from backstage. For the twitch in her eye, and overall look of rage, was making herself look crazier as she kicked away from tannis.

On her feet completely naked, Alice cared little if they laughed, little if they posted it on the internet, for she clenched her fist and whaled it right in tannis's lovey face. "How about that for humiliating me?! hmmm?! maybe you can cry about it when I tear out your heart!" she screamed in tannis's face, tearing at her shirt hearing rips as Alice was now like a raging bear against tannis!

Last edited by 1 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Tannis was still rubbing her legs when Alice punched her hard in the face causing Tannis to fall backwards onto the mat holding her face in pain. "Ow,ow,ow go away." Tannis said weakly as she kicked at the approaching Alice who seemed to be fueled by pure rage now. Tannis couldn't do anything as Alice began to rip her shirt off revealing her blue bra that covered her less than impressive chest.

"No, get away from me" Tannis said as she tried to slap at Alice's face to get her to back away Tannis. "Stop i don't want to be stripped." Tannis said as she would try and grab onto Alice's hands to prevent her from doing any more damage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

[quote="d_ultsch":3kvtgsrb]Tannis was still rubbing her legs when Alice punched her hard in the face causing Tannis to fall backwards onto the mat holding her face in pain. "Ow,ow,ow go away." Tannis said weakly as she kicked at the approaching Alice who seemed to be fueled by pure rage now. Tannis couldn't do anything as Alice began to rip her shirt off revealing her blue bra that covered her less than impressive chest.

"No, get away from me" Tannis said as she tried to slap at Alice's face to get her to back away Tannis. "Stop i don't want to be stripped." Tannis said as she would try and grab onto Alice's hands to prevent her from doing any more damage.

Alice wasn't showing any signs of stopping, for being humiliated in front of the crowd was a grave idea tannis could use on her, fueling Alice's rage against her opponent which the crowd were enjoying now. Topless catfighting between the two girls, some perv's getting out phone camera's to get a snapshot of their naughty bits.

"Too late tannis....you did this to me, so I must do this to youuuuuu..." Alice howled like a banshee as she slapped of tannis's hands, getting a good hold of her shirt, and tearing it off the innocent little girl. "Hehehehehahhh! lets see those pinky perks gleam for the crowd!" Alice said, tossing tannis's shirt into the crowd as she holded tannis herself, pinning into the corner with her leg to her back. Giving the whole screaming arena, the main course of tonight's match, both girls with their boobs out and ripened.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Tannis couldn't believe she was being stripped by Alice and as her shirt and bra were ripped off Tannis immediatly moved her arms to try and cover her shame "No stop i'm sorry please don't do this." Tannis siad as she was lifted up and slammed into the corner as the crowd took pictures of her small breasts.

"No stop this is too humiliating." TAnnis said as she began to cry and try to free herself from Alice's hold so that she could try and cover herself up and run away. "Please stop, please i'm sorry." Tannis continued to say hoping that Alice would show mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Alice just chased tannis down around the ring, the look of a insane Banshee as she grabbed her hair, tearing a lock out before getting her set up in a DDT slam to the ring floor, outside the ring. "Do you really think I would let you go crying, little tannis?!" Alice cackled, having hold of her head for a backward slam, "now I'll see you put to sleep, wrapped around the ropes for everyone to see you!" she said, performing it quickly.

The enraged words of naked Alice were final, she was going to put tannis, on a humiliating finisher tonight.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 am

Tannis was completely ovrewhelmed by the crazt Alice and soon Tannis felt herself being set up for a DDT "No let go of me." Tannis cried out as she weakly punched at Alice's sides before she felt herself fall tot he mat. Tannis's head hit the mat hard and it caused the humiliated crazy girl to just lay on the mat groaing in pain as her body wouldn't respond to her.

"No, please i'm sorry" Tannis said weakly as she could do nothing to stop what Alcie had planned for her no matter how hard she tried.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Alice had now had her vision clear in her head, humiliating tannis, which she had already done, but now all that was left was to knock out tannis for good. "Sorry is not enough!" Alice snapped angrily, pulling tannis by the hair to the middle of the ring from her successful DDT on the naked girl, grinning down at tannis as she lay in pain, oblivious to see what Alice was going to finish her off.

"Say good evening to the darkness for me tannis! I just loveeeed are little match....but now.....GOODNIGHT!" Alice cackled at tannis's Chibi's crying, kneeled behind tannis with her in a sleeper hold, waiting for tannis to see nothing but dark yet again. Thats if, tannis saw the big mistake Alice had made already...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next