Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 am

Phoebe relished the laughter of the crowd at Beth’️s expense. She would take any chance she could get to knock a prissy, conceited little bitch like Beth down a peg, and she had done just that right now, tearing open her dress and mocking her mercilessly as she showed off her little panties to the crowd.

After dropping the British girl onto her knee, the experience got even sweeter, as Phoebe got to see her opponent lying face-down on the mat, utterly humiliated and all but completely broken. “Come on, you little shit, is that all you’️ve got? What a joke!” she taunted, bending down and grabbing onto Beth’️s dress by the back. She wasn’️t going to give the girl a moment to rest—she was going to finish her off right here and now.

“Let’️s see that pretty face…” Phoebe said, bringing her fist back, poised to smack into Beth’️s face the moment she was turned over. The girl seemed largely resigned to her fate—Phoebe suspected nothing as she turned the girl over.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 am

[quote="Daaharu":2x2adb78]Phoebe relished the laughter of the crowd at Beth’️s expense. She would take any chance she could get to knock a prissy, conceited little bitch like Beth down a peg, and she had done just that right now, tearing open her dress and mocking her mercilessly as she showed off her little panties to the crowd.

After dropping the British girl onto her knee, the experience got even sweeter, as Phoebe got to see her opponent lying face-down on the mat, utterly humiliated and all but completely broken. “Come on, you little shit, is that all you’️ve got? What a joke!” she taunted, bending down and grabbing onto Beth’️s dress by the back. She wasn’️t going to give the girl a moment to rest—she was going to finish her off right here and now.

“Let’️s see that pretty face…” Phoebe said, bringing her fist back, poised to smack into Beth’️s face the moment she was turned over. The girl seemed largely resigned to her fate—Phoebe suspected nothing as she turned the girl over.

As much as this match had gone to hell already for Beth, she didn't intend on giving up, so easily, especially to a American...for in her logic, losing to a American, meant weakness to her. Since most of the opponents she fought on the backstreets of Tokyo, were pompous American fighters. "Hnm...ghhnm....." she groaned, trying to pull herself up to face Phoebe before she could taunt her more, delivering, quite the slobber knocker hail of her fist as she striked it at Phoebe, still keeping a in pain squint with her eyes, focusing on not to go out so easily.

"N no....I will.....make you, my slave..." Beth said darkly, in pain, but still resisting against Phoebe's violent attacks against her, gazing her little eyelids open wide...to stare into the cowgirls, as the pretty flowers danced in her eyes...

"Whether you like it or not!" she giggled, staying true to her words.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 3 CxD01fY
Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:01 am

When Phoebe turned Beth over, the little emo British girl really surprised her with quite the punch to the jaw, snapping the cowgirl’️s head to the side, even as her own fist came down powerfully into Beth’️s face. “Uurr…” Phoebe groaned, rubbing at her cheek with one hand while holding Beth down with the other.

After trading punches, she was going to get right back to beating the stuffing out of Beth, but, all of a sudden, the girl opened her eyes wide and stared up at Phoebe. The American couldn’️t help but stare back at her. There was something mesmerizing about those eyes; something that was…

When the girl insisted that she would make Phoebe her slave, the cowgirl was able to think enough to grunt angrily and shake her head. “Slave? No way…bitch…fuck you…” she said, even though she wasn’️t able to take her eyes off of those of her little foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm

[quote="Daaharu":3hdgge53]When Phoebe turned Beth over, the little emo British girl really surprised her with quite the punch to the jaw, snapping the cowgirl’️s head to the side, even as her own fist came down powerfully into Beth’️s face. “Uurr…” Phoebe groaned, rubbing at her cheek with one hand while holding Beth down with the other.

After trading punches, she was going to get right back to beating the stuffing out of Beth, but, all of a sudden, the girl opened her eyes wide and stared up at Phoebe. The American couldn’️t help but stare back at her. There was something mesmerizing about those eyes; something that was…

When the girl insisted that she would make Phoebe her slave, the cowgirl was able to think enough to grunt angrily and shake her head. “Slave? No way…bitch…fuck you…” she said, even though she wasn’️t able to take her eyes off of those of her little foe.

Despite the pain Beth was going through from the harsh, brutish attacks Phoebe gave off for such a larger opponent than Beth completely, her hypnotism was working...the pretty flowers, tingling themselves a way into those pupuils of Phobe's eyes, spreading, with enough concentrate from Beth to tingle the Americans' simple mind! possibly, to make her stop cursing, than resort to fully, turning her brain to mush...facing up to the girl with the most slyest, relaxed smile she would show to Phoeb.

"Whats wrong my bestest friend yet? what happened to all that confidence a minute ago...are you...gradually losing your touch?" Beth smiled, blinking her eyes shut tight, before her eyes turned back to normal...one of the many things people viewed Beth as "strange", when meeting people. But wasting no time to hypnotise her further, Beth moved herself in return the favour...of hurting someone one smaller than them, by jumping herself up to knee Phoebe in the lower regions before doing a little spin in her step, before crazily ballerina styled kicking Phoeb back into the ropes...

Upon weakened, Beth would still be in pain, getting back at Phoebe barely for making a fool of herself in public, was priority No#1 to beat Phobe...into the floor, by any means...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:50 am

Phoebe couldn’️t quite explain what was happening, but her desire to pound Beth into a little splotch of emo pudding on the mat decreased drastically in those few seconds. The feeling, she would find, was only temporary—as soon as the girl kneed her in the crotch and then sent her flying into the ropes with a well-timed kick, the cowgirl’️s hatred for her opponent only grew.

“Y-you…fucking…bitch…” she growled, leaning back against the ropes and breathing heavily. It was obvious that Beth was still in pain, but, for now, the smaller girl had the advantage, as Phoebe had taken a good beating in these last few moments, as well, and was not about to muster enough energy to stage a counterattack. “Whatever your…fucking game is…s-stop it. You little slut.”

Trying to show her commitment to still kick the British girl’️s ass, Phoebe smirked and made one more threat. “S-since you seemed to love showing off your little panties so much…once I finish you off…I’️ll give you a nice spanking on your bare little bottom. Just like we do to whiny little kids back home.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

[quote="Daaharu":2qdxb493]Phoebe couldn’️t quite explain what was happening, but her desire to pound Beth into a little splotch of emo pudding on the mat decreased drastically in those few seconds. The feeling, she would find, was only temporary—as soon as the girl kneed her in the crotch and then sent her flying into the ropes with a well-timed kick, the cowgirl’️s hatred for her opponent only grew.

“Y-you…fucking…bitch…” she growled, leaning back against the ropes and breathing heavily. It was obvious that Beth was still in pain, but, for now, the smaller girl had the advantage, as Phoebe had taken a good beating in these last few moments, as well, and was not about to muster enough energy to stage a counterattack. “Whatever your…fucking game is…s-stop it. You little slut.”

Trying to show her commitment to still kick the British girl’️s ass, Phoebe smirked and made one more threat. “S-since you seemed to love showing off your little panties so much…once I finish you off…I’️ll give you a nice spanking on your bare little bottom. Just like we do to whiny little kids back home.”

Though little Beth was still sore in the lady regions, she stepped back from Phobe slowly since running in, caused more soreness with her legs, so hypnotising the cowgirl into more swirls seemed the best way, to really strike at her now. Giving her the opportunity to hit Phoeb even harder. However, Phoebe was still using profanity to try and weaken Beth's concentration, so sharpening her eyes closely, the little Gothic Lolita kicked her leg and foot again to try and shut up the girl for another attack.

"Have you never heard of the quote, the bigger they are..." Beth said, pulling back from the kick to fly into Phobe's stomach head first, by headbutting the wind out of her, ".......the dumber they sound? much much so for you..." she cackled, now that her opponent was leaned against the ropes. Beth herself, really trying her best to both screw with her mind, and hurt her at the same time...

Having the slightest idea of humiliation, of crawling herself out of the ring, to give Phoebe's knickers a wedgie stretched to the ringpost, which would look quite the silly situation for Phoeb. So, Beth got to it, intending on getting some bitter sweet revenge on the big girl...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 am

Phoebe took her opponent’️s abuse—what else could she do? She was tangled up in the ropes, with no way to escape and regain the advantage. Not until Beth made a mistake, anyway, and right now, the little British emo punk was doing everything right. She was keeping up a steady stream of attacks that left the American cowgirl dazed, confused, and wounded.

“Fuck you, you little skank,” Phoebe hissed, keeping up her steady barrage of insults. “You’️re going to fucking pay for all of this, you hear?”

She paused for a moment, her eyes widening, when she felt Beth digging into her skirt for her underwear. “Hey, what the fuck are you doing, you cunt?” Phoebe demanded. She soon found out, as Beth gave her a powerful wedgie, her panties flossing her butt crack as Beth pulled them up to the ringpost. “Fuck!” Phoebe screamed. “Fuck you! You stupid, stupid whore!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:00 pm

[quote="Daaharu":2bfg0va5]Phoebe took her opponent’️s abuse—what else could she do? She was tangled up in the ropes, with no way to escape and regain the advantage. Not until Beth made a mistake, anyway, and right now, the little British emo punk was doing everything right. She was keeping up a steady stream of attacks that left the American cowgirl dazed, confused, and wounded.

“Fuck you, you little skank,” Phoebe hissed, keeping up her steady barrage of insults. “You’️re going to fucking pay for all of this, you hear?”

She paused for a moment, her eyes widening, when she felt Beth digging into her skirt for her underwear. “Hey, what the fuck are you doing, you cunt?” Phoebe demanded. She soon found out, as Beth gave her a powerful wedgie, her panties flossing her butt crack as Beth pulled them up to the ringpost. “Fuck!” Phoebe screamed. “Fuck you! You stupid, stupid whore!”

Giggling at giving the big girl a wedgie, Beth stepped back and admired her opponent, who was nothing more now than a embarrassment, throwing abuse at her while the crowd laughed. Frolicking towards Phoebe as she tapped the big girl on the nose, before giving her a evil smile, just humouring herself at the empty treats said. "My my, is that all you can say to a little girl who just showed you up? I expected more, action, than threats..." Beth said, watching her squirm trapped on the ringpost...

Taking the time she needed to plan her next attack on Phoebe, which looked like quite the opportunity, for a free hit on the cowgirl, since she was trapped for a few minutes of the match. Beth herself, running to the the opposite corner across from the girl, to charge herself in with a small, but hard kick to her stomach. In hopes of weezing Phoebe...so she could get a hold on her...

"Now look who's crying, like a bitch..." Beth said coldly, running in at Phoebe.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

“More action?” Phoebe growled. “More action, bitch? I’️ll show you action. I’️ve already shown off your stupid little panties to everyone, and…and by the end of the match you’️ll be completely buck naked, you cunt!”

She wouldn’️t be able to make good on that promise, however, unless she got free of this ringpost wedgie which Beth had placed her in. And the little emo bitch seemed intent on making every last second of Phoebe’️s captivity count. When the cowgirl felt her foe’️s foot slam into her midsection, she let out an anguished cry, dropping her head as her opponent gloated over her.

“C-c-crying?” she stammered. “I’️m not c-crying, you f-fucking slut!” Despite her insistence, however, there were a few glistening tears rolling down her face.

“I-I’️ll show you!” she yelled, throwing a punch into Beth’️s pussy that she hoped would help her to regain the advantage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 pm

[quote="Daaharu":12r9s86e]“More action?” Phoebe growled. “More action, bitch? I’️ll show you action. I’️ve already shown off your stupid little panties to everyone, and…and by the end of the match you’️ll be completely buck naked, you cunt!”

She wouldn’️t be able to make good on that promise, however, unless she got free of this ringpost wedgie which Beth had placed her in. And the little emo bitch seemed intent on making every last second of Phoebe’️s captivity count. When the cowgirl felt her foe’️s foot slam into her midsection, she let out an anguished cry, dropping her head as her opponent gloated over her.

“C-c-crying?” she stammered. “I’️m not c-crying, you f-fucking slut!” Despite her insistence, however, there were a few glistening tears rolling down her face.

“I-I’️ll show you!” she yelled, throwing a punch into Beth’️s pussy that she hoped would help her to regain the advantage.

Beth smirked at how humiliating she had put Phoebe in this position, so much, that the big girl began to cry a little! too rich, and with her crying, Beth felt the time just to laugh it up on her failure for once. "Go on, CRY, show everyone who is the bigger girl in this chain ring..." Beth chuckled, taunting at Phoebe trapped and wedged, to the post, slapping her face with a open hand as she mis-looked over Phoeb's next, unexpected move, too busy ridiculing the American to move out of the way to avoid the punch to the lady parts. Widening her eye's as she was hit, hard, down below with Phoebe's rage of a punch, sending the little Goth girl to her knee's flailing in agony...

"AhhhfGAHHHHH!!" she screamed, really feeling where the pain hit her most, taking a tumble as she backed away to gain what recovery she needed! along with getting away from Phoebe, as Beth tried to pull a smug smile through all that pain...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next