Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Even though the British emo bitch put on a fake smile throughout her backwards tumble, Phoebe could tell that the punch to the womanhood had really done a number on the girl. The short girl had had her fun—now it was the cowgirl’️s turn to beat her into a bloody, sobbing pulp.

Given some time while Beth was recovering from her punch, Phoebe reached behind her and managed to free herself from the terrible burning wedgie which she had received. Once she did that, Phoebe would get to her feet, following her opponent, ready to exact some hardcore bloody vengeance.

“Are you ready to fucking pay, you stupid fucking cunt?” Phoebe screamed, aiming a kick for Beth’️s crotch to add to the pain the British girl was already feeling. “Good luck ever trying to have children, shithead!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe)

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm

[quote="Daaharu":1tst1k49]Even though the British emo bitch put on a fake smile throughout her backwards tumble, Phoebe could tell that the punch to the womanhood had really done a number on the girl. The short girl had had her fun—now it was the cowgirl’️s turn to beat her into a bloody, sobbing pulp.

Given some time while Beth was recovering from her punch, Phoebe reached behind her and managed to free herself from the terrible burning wedgie which she had received. Once she did that, Phoebe would get to her feet, following her opponent, ready to exact some hardcore bloody vengeance.

“Are you ready to fucking pay, you stupid fucking cunt?” Phoebe screamed, aiming a kick for Beth’️s crotch to add to the pain the British girl was already feeling. “Good luck ever trying to have children, shithead!”

Beth yelped as yet another strike came at her crotch area, doubling the pain as the girl fell down, cringing in pain from the kick as she looked back up at Phoebe in a glare. Having tried to use her knee to stop the kick, but failed, as Phoebe's strength was more than Beth could handle. "G gnhhhh..cheap....s shots! that's, all you are..." Beth shouted out shivering throughout it all, trying to ignore the pain, but was writhing in the horrible sensation that ringed in her body, seeing as Phoebe, was more pissed of getting wedged so easily. But revenge was a bitch, especially from a mind like Beth...

Doing her best to ignore Phoebe's words, since it affected Beth's way of fighting a whole lot on hitting at her, or trying to get a simple counter...for the crotch shots, were just annoying Beth's focus even more.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 4 CxD01fY
Fistycuff Throwdown (Beth vs. Phoebe) - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 am

“Oh, just cheap shots, bitch? Your problem is with cheap shots?” Phoebe spat, circling her opponent and taking the chance to hurl some more insults at the now wounded emo girl. “You’️re all cheap fucking shots, too, cunt. Why don’️t you just get up and have a fair, straight-up fight with me rather than trying to trick me, you little slut?”

Before Beth could respond, Phoebe would kneel down and grab the girl with both hands, pulling her onto her lap. “I’️ll tell you why. You won’️t give me a fair fight because I’️m not going to fucking let you. You play dirty, I play dirty. You wedgie me, and I do this to you.”

She would then try to hike up Beth’️s dress and pull down the girl’️s panties, leaving her pale ass bare for everyone to see. Then, Phoebe would begin spanking the British girl, laughing as she treated the little one like the baby she was.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 am

[quote="Daaharu":2eualb0b]“Oh, just cheap shots, bitch? Your problem is with cheap shots?” Phoebe spat, circling her opponent and taking the chance to hurl some more insults at the now wounded emo girl. “You’️re all cheap fucking shots, too, cunt. Why don’️t you just get up and have a fair, straight-up fight with me rather than trying to trick me, you little slut?”

Before Beth could respond, Phoebe would kneel down and grab the girl with both hands, pulling her onto her lap. “I’️ll tell you why. You won’️t give me a fair fight because I’️m not going to fucking let you. You play dirty, I play dirty. You wedgie me, and I do this to you.”

She would then try to hike up Beth’️s dress and pull down the girl’️s panties, leaving her pale ass bare for everyone to see. Then, Phoebe would begin spanking the British girl, laughing as she treated the little one like the baby she was.

Hard as it sounded, Beth couldn't really let her body move so much from the unrelenting pain, in her crotch area...so how dirty Phoebe fought, would leave open many windows of humiliation against Beth. Now that she was vulnerable to any form of attack. Struggling her arms and legs all over the place, while being pulled onto Phoeb's lap, who was taking her ways of humiliating Beth, very forcefully, for one so brash. "T take your d damn hands off me! y you...whore!" Beth screamed, kicking her legs slowly, since each time she would move them, caused more pain to her lower body area...the area of her that withstood Phoeb's violently accurate crotch hits. And ultimately caused Beth to tumble in pain...

Mounted, on Phoeb's lap as the girl herself took a good long slap to Beth's ass, small as it was under that skirt of hers, Beth could only shiver in pain, and embarrassment at how much it hurt. With each slap getting harder and harder, as the bigger girl than Beth slapped, ticked off that Beth wasn't playing fair one bit...

"F fuck....F FFFFUCK!!" Beth blurted out in pain from her lips, spitting a little out along with trying to wiggle her way off her lap, quickly, and without suffering any more of the torment from Phoeb's ways. Doing her best, not to even sniffle...on how much it did hurt her.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Phoebe laughed as Beth demanded that she unhand her. She was not about to do that any time soon. “Go ahead, call me a whore, you little bitch,” she taunted, putting all of her focus on heating the smaller girl’️s bottom rather than getting her hackles raised by her taunts. “It’️s not going to save you! Hahaha!”

Phoebe was having a marvelous time humiliating her little opponent. The girl had certainly done enough to deserve it. The cowgirl only hoped that she could keep the advantage and not have to face Beth’️s wrath again. If they kept going back and forth like they had been, both girls could very well end this match bloody, broken, and humiliated.

When Beth let out a pained cry, Phoebe smirked and leaned down to put her lips up against the girl’️s ear. “Awww, is baby hurting?” she asked condescendingly. “Baby gonna cry? Wittle baby Beth gonna cry about it?”

When Beth began to try to crawl away, Phoebe would let her, but would grab onto her dress as she did so, trying to tear it even more, perhaps tearing it off of the British girl altogether.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

[quote="Daaharu":3pipkj66]Phoebe laughed as Beth demanded that she unhand her. She was not about to do that any time soon. “Go ahead, call me a whore, you little bitch,” she taunted, putting all of her focus on heating the smaller girl’️s bottom rather than getting her hackles raised by her taunts. “It’️s not going to save you! Hahaha!”

Phoebe was having a marvelous time humiliating her little opponent. The girl had certainly done enough to deserve it. The cowgirl only hoped that she could keep the advantage and not have to face Beth’️s wrath again. If they kept going back and forth like they had been, both girls could very well end this match bloody, broken, and humiliated.

When Beth let out a pained cry, Phoebe smirked and leaned down to put her lips up against the girl’️s ear. “Awww, is baby hurting?” she asked condescendingly. “Baby gonna cry? Wittle baby Beth gonna cry about it?”

When Beth began to try to crawl away, Phoebe would let her, but would grab onto her dress as she did so, trying to tear it even more, perhaps tearing it off of the British girl altogether.

Strung on Phoebe's lap like a little cuddly toy, Beth flailed at each spank she let off with those strong dirty hands, making the little pink haired girl wince each time she hit, hard, but getting the feeling her bare cute tush would be very red after this. One way or another, Phoebe wasn't going to have the girl's dress ripped off completely, for little Beth tried to scamper, and shuffle her way around in Phoeb's lap, preparing to kick up her knee right into the cowgirl's smug face. "G gnhh, e eat this you bitch!" Beth screamed, her cheeks red as ever, but the look on her face was even more pissed off...added with the dried tears, that showed how much Beth despised being called a midget. Especially in a fight...

Launching her knee right at Phoeb's face, while only a little bit of the girl's Lolita dress, would come off in her opponents hands. For being humiliated with ass spanks, proved to tick Beth off even more...making the little hypno girl become more violent in her little black eyes...

Spinning the pretty flowers of her pupils, to stall Phoebe at her strong suit, to sneak in another hard kick on the back of the skull if she was lucky with her hypnotism focus. "You'll will never win...humiliation is just showing your weakness to get away from beating me!" Beth said snapping, in her most cliche evil British accent, glaring at Phoeb.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Once again, just as one girl seemed to have everything going her way, the other managed to turn the tide, as Beth slammed her knee into Phoebe’️s smug face. “Oooohh!” the cowgirl groaned, feeling her British opponent finally manage to scamper away from her—though not without losing a piece of her cute little dress first.

“Mmmpphhgr…get back here, you little bitch…” Phoebe hissed, beginning to clamber to her knees to try to follow her opponent. Before she could do that, however, Beth had already gotten up and slammed her foot into the back of Phoebe’️s head, dropping the cowgirl to the mat.

“Uuuhh…” Phoebe let out, a little stream of drool emerging from her mouth as she laid there, stunned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 pm

[quote="Daaharu":1v80bqu2]Once again, just as one girl seemed to have everything going her way, the other managed to turn the tide, as Beth slammed her knee into Phoebe’️s smug face. “Oooohh!” the cowgirl groaned, feeling her British opponent finally manage to scamper away from her—though not without losing a piece of her cute little dress first.

“Mmmpphhgr…get back here, you little bitch…” Phoebe hissed, beginning to clamber to her knees to try to follow her opponent. Before she could do that, however, Beth had already gotten up and slammed her foot into the back of Phoebe’️s head, dropping the cowgirl to the mat.

“Uuuhh…” Phoebe let out, a little stream of drool emerging from her mouth as she laid there, stunned.

Beth took little humour in pitying the drooling giant below her, she was already annoyed enough from get spanking...after spank, after a red arse, so stalking Phoebe was out of the question now. Limping, as Beth circled her downed opponent, in now strength to go for anything hard, but maybe something more close than up beat with the fists, for each time she tried to hit Phoebe, her fists only had a little effect on her...each time she did try to strike, Beth had to stall Phoeb, with the mindpower of both illusion and hypnosis...

Her only two tactics, along with her small stature fighting form, while unfortunately a headache was working its way into her small, but powerful mind. If she wanted Phoeb hurting, now would be the time. "Nhhfm, s she made me all sore...t time....to get even..." Beth thought, having one lingering move in her tricks to really test Phoeb's rage...making Beth smile, as her ways were far from pleasant for anyone. Skipping herself lightly around Phoeb's drooling look of a body, while eyeing the girl at the same time, "aww, sooooo cute! looks like some lumbering, cowgirl needs to take a good nap..." Beth said, in a sarcastic nice tone, inching the back of Phoeb's body against her knee as Beth slung both her arms around the girls neck...squeezing them, without any littlest intention of stopping, for the little girl would also wrap her legs around her waist too...

Using her little, but deadly ways, to take advantage over Phoebe's tall size against her.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 am

Phoebe groaned, shaking her head slowly, trying to dust off the cobwebs of near-unconsciousness and get back in the game against her pint-sized opponent. The match so far had been relatively even, a fact which frustrated Phoebe—despite her size advantage, she had been forced to exchange blow for blow, humiliating position for humiliating position with the smaller British bitch. And right now, it was her turn to be humiliated.

“Sh…shut up…” she hissed as Beth taunted her. But the cowgirl could do nothing as she was carefully pulled back against Beth’️s knee, the girl’️s tiny hands wrapping around her neck to apply a torturous sleeper hold. The American girl’️s eyes went wide as she realized what was going on, and she began to kick her legs wildly, trying to escape.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 07, 2013 11:03 pm

[quote="Daaharu":3ndyl69v]Phoebe groaned, shaking her head slowly, trying to dust off the cobwebs of near-unconsciousness and get back in the game against her pint-sized opponent. The match so far had been relatively even, a fact which frustrated Phoebe—despite her size advantage, she had been forced to exchange blow for blow, humiliating position for humiliating position with the smaller British bitch. And right now, it was her turn to be humiliated.

“Sh…shut up…” she hissed as Beth taunted her. But the cowgirl could do nothing as she was carefully pulled back against Beth’️s knee, the girl’️s tiny hands wrapping around her neck to apply a torturous sleeper hold. The American girl’️s eyes went wide as she realized what was going on, and she began to kick her legs wildly, trying to escape.

Slightly grinning, while her body still throbbed sore, Beth had the sick intention of a vision, to vision Phoebe as a cuddly stuffed bunny...though it sounded quite sick, and insane, little troubled Beth just wanted Phoebe to feel the hurt she received from the slaps. Aside from resorting to call Phoeb, a "flaming Yanky arsehole". "Come on big girl Phoebe! enjoy yourself! laugh! enjoy this niceeee big tight and tighter hug I give you..." Beth snarled, giggling evilly as she leaned her head to her arms holding Phoebe in place, snuggling her chin behind the girl's head, as she would continue the pressure squeeze, her arms could do on the American's fat neck of spewing bad words.

This was the advantage Beth needed, after a onslaught of getting spanked, and babied by the bigger girl...to really get back at Phoebe for overlooking Beth, as too small and frail despite her doll appearance and size. Beth, trying to ignore all of Phoeb's rants at her, by just thinking of one thing, and one thing only...taking Phoebe away as her loyal slave! though, if Phoebe could muster up some strength, she could easily swing Beth around the ring to get her off her neck...

One thing Beth, had ignored as a weak point to her sleeperhold move...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next