Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 97 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:19 am

"Oh!" Masaki gasped as she felt her udders being drank from her own daughters once more. She would giggle as she stroked their hair between her fingers as she said, "Not too hard, girls, just take your time."

In regards to the wolf, she would add, "Well, I can still speak in animal form right? So communication won't be that hard."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 97 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:26 am

"it could be a bit rough and broken but I think we will understand" said the young is one as she and her sister relaxed their drink method

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:38 am

Masaki took deep breaths and kept keeping her daughters close as they drinking her milk. To keep the milk flowing, she would put her hooves on her udders and squeezed them little by little. She would then ask, "Is it delicious, girls? Is my milk delicious?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:33 pm

they both nodded there head "I never knew this that you had your ears pierced" the youngest said "it still makes you look a little bit chubby"" she would remark asking that she take the shirt off completely

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 am

Mrs. Sakamoto blushed and nodded in hearing her daughters' compliments. "Yes, I did. I couldn't resist the latest design in earrings and I knew you too might have them one day. So, I wanted to join in. And as for my weight, I'm a cow. How can I NOT be chubby?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:25 am

the younger daughter would make puppy dog eyes at her mother "please I want to feel even more warm"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 am

"Okay, honey," said Masaki as she hugged Natsu closer to her. "Just keep sucking on my udder and I'll keep you warm and cozy. Both of you girls need all the nourishment you can get."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:35 am

the two girls did just that "so what are the animal transformations would you like to try?" Said the oldest wine also asking is she could take off her clothes because they are getting in the way of her mouth

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Masaki would remove her top for her daughters to get more milk from her udders. "Well, I always wanted to be a vixen, or maybe a falcon. I even want to try being a mare."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:02 am

the youngest wife would smile and say "why not try the vixen and the mare" she then said something about a Falcon not wanting her to fly away

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next