Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club Empty Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Celeste found about this event at an decently large club that had rumors of unusual patrons was holding a sign up wrestling event between the patrons of the bar. Celeste enters the club wearing a dark elven styled dress that accented her body while was just a rental for tonight with a chance she could buy it later if she enjoyed wearing with matching shoes to her dresses green color. She will sign up providing info on how to view her matches not sure if she will be chosen, but will go over to the last empty booth and relax after ordering and retrieving a fruit juice so she can keep her wits about her in preparation for a possible match.

Last edited by 10727 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Fantasy night at the club Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 am

But it wasn't just Celeste who heard of this event. After at least 15 minutes when Celeste walk in, another female followed in. She was hooded which covered her dark elven figure. However, she was revealed to wear a dark clad warrior top, gloves, and boots. She too would sign up for a fight and made sure to include info on her fights and how she mostly likes them.

She would sit at the booth a little across from Celeste and waited for a drink and some action.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Celeste drinks her juice as she watches the videos of past matches play on the tv scattered about the club till she hears a few gasps as a few scenes from one of her more recent matches played. She notices a few filmed scenes that were of Morwen, but she doesn't bother to notice that her booth mate is the star of the latest set of preview scenes. She will look around the club then wondering how many of them spent a lot of money on surgery to get their appearance to look so authentic to the different cultures not realizing that most are real elves and orcs. The organizers look through all the applicants using magic to pick out who would be best paired up settling on Celeste and Morwen as their main event because their spell pointed them out as the most skilled. The matches start off fast and end with mostly the wrestlers ending up nude elves beating the orcs while some orcs defeating and holding them up by their hair showing them off. While the crowd is cheering Celeste will slip away from the booth to use the restroom then slip into her wrestling attire of her half black half white mask sports bra and shorts with black boots and gloves with the vampire bat embroidered onto her top and shorts. She will finish with attaching her fake fangs then slip out to another standing spot till she hears her ring name the Carapthian called to the ring as she walks to the ring as the crowd wonders where she was hiding that no one seen her arrive not realizing she was the last human to arrive. She will wait in her corner as she hears Morwen's name announced with her eyes surveying the crowd to spot her not realizing they were in the same booth not too long ago.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 am

The hooded figure would gaze up at the nearest television big screen to watch of previous matches, it turns out that there was some good competition out there and she was itching to fight once more. When the scenes of Morwen came up, the hooded female's eyes glowed and she felt her blood begin to stir for she knew her very, VERY well for her destructive fighting skills and her habit of showing no mercy to her opponents.

As she watches the elves and orcs fight out in the ring, the hooded female couldn't help but smirk and think, Hmhmhmhmmm...these elves and orcs have no idea what is about to come tonight. The main event will be one they will never soon forget. And with these fools already knowing who one of the fighters is, I'll surely get them to my side."

She would head to another standing spot to watch Celeste take her place in the ring. Looks like this girl is tough, but the hooded figure can prove herself tougher. Then when the other fighter's name was called, there was only silence and murmuring of where this "Morwen" is. Everyone didn't know where she was until the hooded figure reached the ring while no one was looking. When they saw her at last, they didn't know what to think. She still has her black clad armor-like outfit, gloves, and boots, but what else is this female hiding.

Then she removed her hood and revealed herself...

Fantasy night at the club 17.jpg

Morwen.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 am

Celeste watches as Morwen arrives in the other corner sizing her up expecting her to be a tough and tricky opponent so she plans make sure Morwen win or lose will be sore in the morning. The ref climbs in the ring saying to both women " There isn't too many rules except don't kill each other and keep the fighting in this ring if you let it spill outside for longer than a five count match will pause so you both take 5 hard chops across the chest. The ref will quickly slide out knowing that is it safer outside the ring along with her unique gift allows her to keep watch clearly as she calls for the starting bell to ring. When the bell rings Celeste will try to dash at Morwen to try and drop kick her hard aiming to knock her into the corner early. If it works she will quickly get up moving in close so she can try to start driving her knee into Morwen's stomach.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:09 am

Morwen would turn to the ref as the rules were explained to set the match. Not too many rules except do not kill each other. "Hmph, easier said than done...but I'll comply." As soon as the ref leaves the ring, she would smile as she felt that many of the folks in the club were on her side. If she can get Celeste out of the ring for more than 5 seconds, she'll be weakened before Morwen delivers the blow.

When Celeste charged to drop kick her, Morwen put her arms up in an attempt to block it though the force can hurt her arms and push her back a little. If she can do this, she would try to do a side kick at Celeste to put in her own damage.

"Tell me, Celeste. What race are you from?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:22 am

Celeste smirks at first as her drop kick knocks Morwen back a little and leaves her blocking arms sore from the impact. She will grunt a little as she tries to turn so to limit the impact your kick by trying to change it to her stomach instead of her side which was the original target. If it works she will focus her mind to grunt with the impact as she will try to draw her legs back to double kick right at Morwern aiming for her lower stomach, but it could end up becoming a low blow. If not she will wince as your kick nails her side trying to capture your leg with her arm to pull you down to the ground with her. She will respond to her question" what does it matter to you bitch I plan to make you wish you were being thrashed by those other cosplaying women" even though she didn't realize they were elves like Morwen.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:39 am

Morwen raised an eyebrow when she was a little surprised to see that Celeste changed the kick's target to hit Celeste's stomach instead. It was a good hit, but she would see her opponent pull her legs back for a double kick. Morwen tried to dodge out of te way before it hits her, likwise, it would already be so much damage from the start.

She then would hear Celeste's comment that she would beat her to the point of making her wish that the same was done by other cosplaying women. Morwen couldn't say that she's a real elf unless she runs the risk of exposure. So, she would scoff and say, "These women are more than just cosplayers, they are believers in the world they read and watch on a certain basis. I too am one of them, so if you want to insult us, then I suggest you watch your mouth before I ask one of the women to beat you down once I toss you out!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 am

When her double kick just barely just grazes Morwen she will try to roll to a crouch then wait for Morwen knowing rising to her feet right way will leave her too open. She will say " I guess what I learned in the old country was right some parts of the world the barrier blocking other worlds allowing the inhabitants to cross over which my teacher always told me if I meet one don't expose them fight and learn to grow stronger" which is only heard by Morwen being the crowds shouting drowned out her words. She will shout to Morwen " I think my first kick broke your defense and riped your top" as she hopes to distract Morwen with her words from before and now to try to get her to drop her guard so she can try and tackle you to the ground focusing on the fight and none of the boos or cheers of the crowd.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 am

As Morwen was rising up to stand once more, she would hear Celeste mentioning about inhabitants from other worlds able to cross over the barrier to this world. Perhaps THIS was how Morwen managed to get into this one, but that didn't matter now. Morwen decided to switch the subject to Celeste as she said, "Hmm...what is that title you have carrying behind your name? Carpathian? It strikes some familiarity to my hearing and memory."

Morwen wouldn't be at all convinced by Celeste's trick and she would look down to her top to actually lure Celeste in to make her think she was fooled. When Celeste came in to tackle, Morwen would attempt to grab her and throw her to hit against the turnbuckle hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next