by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 am

Celeste would watch mostly the fighting wondering why the bouncers would throw certain patrons out one of two different doors being one lead to the human world while other lead back to the fantasy world. She would order another glass of wine which was brought to her along with the waitress asking her to go with her to sit with a different patron. She would be skeptical when she went with the waitress expecting it to be a rich patron trying to pay for night with one of the fighters only to find it was her opponent wanting to see her leaving her confused as to why. She will take her fake fangs off after she sits down revealing what Morwen realized from the fight that she wasn't a true vampire just using it as a ring personality.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Morwen would take another sip of her wine as she caught glimpse of Celeste coming to her. She would thank the waitress before offering the chair next to her so she can sit down also. She wouldn't at all be surprised when Celeste took her fake fangs off and replied, "Ahh, a human. I often find it fascinating the way humans want to take part in our world simply by dressing up. It is all the more respectable."

Morwen sipped again before adding, "So, I suppose you are wondering why I brought you here?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:18 pm

She will Listen to Morwen's words starting to wonder how many of the patrons at the club really aren't just people dressed up, but real beings she only read about in stories or seen in movies. She will say " I was pretty curious being you soundly thrashed in the ring which I didn't expect here anything, but comments on my performance till I left" which was common where she started her career fighting.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:16 am

"Well, I would say that your skills are quite impressive as I may have mentioned before. I believe with a little help from yours truly, I believe that you'll be a more prominent fighter here or perhaps in the AFW." Putting her glass aside, Morwen would turn back to Celeste and continued, "How would you like me to be your tag team partner when we fight our next one here?"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:17 am

She will think about it considering that she could learn quite a bit as well as make a better name for herself. She will say sure lets see what kind of hell we can put our next opponent through before we win or get disqualified. She will then look around for pair that would make a decent tag team opponents for the another fight being the other fights weren't all that great until her fight with Morwen really got a rise out of the crowd so who knows they may allow them to do a tag team match right away if opponents are found.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:46 am

Morwen would nod as she said, "I'm glad that we are in total agreement." She would follow Celeste in the search to find opponents that will be best suited to their skills. There was quite a large variety of opponents to fight against: there were some orcs who are already roughhousing in the ring, some elves who are quick and cunning, and also goblins who love to play a dirty trick every now and then. "Being that I'm a dark elf, I can assist in planning out our moves so that you can gain the upper hand first before I do."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 am

She will say " I know I am getting plenty of angry looks probably because they bet large on me during our match and want take their flustrations out on me, but they are not sure if they can take me." She will add why don't we let a few of them team up to take us on so the fight will be semi fair for them before we thrash and leave them wimpering in the ring."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:59 am

"Oh, I'll make sure they think twice about messing with you, even if it means you are accused of ripping them off." Morwen took another sip of her glass as another hit was thrown from the elf against the orc to make him fall against the ropes. Hearing Celeste's plan, she would reply, "That sounds quite risky, but I feel that we can make good use of that. Who would you like to challenge, hmm?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 am

Celeste will say with a smirk " lets just clear the ring of those two and let our brave challengers come to us" as she motions to the orc and elf boring the crowd. Celeste will hope their opponents squeal and moan cutely when her and Morwen strip and ravage them before finishing them off.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:36 am

Morwen would glance at the elf and the Orc fighting in the ring. Indeed, those two were thing short of normal so they need to be taught a lesson of real action. "Who are you aiming to take on in our match? The Orc will definitely be tough while the elf will be fast. If we play out our skills and divide them to our advantage, we can have the easy win."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next